It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is terrorism, causing American outrage?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Saying a war, saying the slaughter of thousands of people is justifyable if it provides your with energy deserves to be compared to HILTER!

[edit on 15-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

One, i never said this war was strictly about energy, nor is it. However, this post does sound very hate filled to me, misrepresenting what i said and then calling me Hitler for it. Sounds like the tactics of a totalitarian. What was it you said earlier about hate posts?

I haven’t posted on this website for a few weeks now, especially in the American sections..

so stop generalizing and saying i post hatred daily.

I got sick of people shouting at me simply because I post my opinion.
so you don’t like it.. big deal.... at least your ABLE to view your opinion, and able to debate this.

Oh so ii's okay for you to shout at others for their opinions and to call them hitler after misrepresenting what they said. Another one of your posts that reeks of double standards.

[edit on 11/15/2006 by JackJuice]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Whoa some of you ppl are nuts.. the boogeyman is more real then terrorism? The Republicans stole the 2000 elections? Alls i gotta say is wish in one hand while sh**ting in the other and see which one fills up first. Agit or what ever the hell your name is. You need to get yourself a women you spend way to much time by yourself coming up with these conspiracys. You have no ample evidence about ANYTHING you say in this forum and much less about the 2000 elections, i didnt read your whole post basically due to to the serious case of diareeah out the mouth. Plain and simple i dont have the time to read it. Nor do i care to.

As for the ignorant dumba## who said terrorism doesnt exist (i.e. the boogyman statement) what you just said was one of the dumbest things ive ever heard. At NO point in your rambleing incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought, makeing ALL who have read it much dumber. A big thank you for dumbing all of us down!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfoo
Whoa some of you ppl are nuts.. the boogeyman is more real then terrorism? The Republicans stole the 2000 elections? Alls i gotta say is wish in one hand while sh**ting in the other and see which one fills up first. Agit or what ever the hell your name is. You need to get yourself a women you spend way to much time by yourself coming up with these conspiracys. You have no ample evidence about ANYTHING you say in this forum and much less about the 2000 elections, i didnt read your whole post basically due to to the serious case of diareeah out the mouth. Plain and simple i dont have the time to read it. Nor do i care to.

As for the ignorant dumba## who said terrorism doesnt exist (i.e. the boogyman statement) what you just said was one of the dumbest things ive ever heard. At NO point in your rambleing incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought, makeing ALL who have read it much dumber. A big thank you for dumbing all of us down!

Watch Alex Jones's "Terrorstrom: A History of State-Sponsored Terrorism" and then talk.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Watch Alex Jones's "Terrorstrom: A History of State-Sponsored Terrorism" and then talk.

No... Just stop!....... Take a step back and say enough already. You ppl sound brainwashed. Your makeing this more then what it needs to be. Sure there are corruptions within this government. But thats life. I dont know if you know this, but this isnt a perfect world fluffy cakes. OK? Just stop with all the conspiracys.....
These maniacs killed over 3000 innocent americans. Save the conspiracys and stick em where the sun dont shine.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
well between your banner and your first five lines you are extremly biest and the rest of your speech is a waste of my time its not that i dont respect your right to say such things i just dont respect you for saying them.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Well, i think its becoming clear the 2000 elections were very very maniuplated and unusual. you cannot deny that can you?
And your saying with everything that has happened, your happy with the president that was elected? to me , thats nuts.

Its Agit8dChop.. or cant you read?
And this isnt a conspiracy.
This is happening.. maybe you should STOP fratenising and pay some attention to the wrold around you. Im not even going to give you the dignity of telling you where your wrong in the relationship arena. if you cant contribute to the debate without getting personl, f off.. because it shows immaturity.

Your the typical example of a person unable to reason with logic.
You dont agree with someone, so they must be talking S**T out of their mouht.
You dont debate and provide examples of where you believe they are incorrect, you simply abuse them and leave feeling ihgh and mighty.

hope it worked for you mate... because your addition to this site means jack all if thats all you are able to post.

No... Just stop!....... Take a step back and say enough already. You ppl sound brainwashed. Your makeing this more then what it needs to be. Sure there are corruptions within this government. But thats life. I dont know if you know this, but this isnt a perfect world fluffy cakes. OK? Just stop with all the conspiracys.....
These maniacs killed over 3000 innocent americans. Save the conspiracys and stick em where the sun dont shine.

Its interesting, we are both accusing each other of being under the influence..
Your saying im under the influence of idiotic theories.
Im saying your under the influence of a lying, stealing, curropt regime.

Lets look at the facts.

1. Who is embroiled in a war in Iraq?
2. Who lied to the citizens?
3. Who is making money of Iraq?
4. Who was told an attack was coming?
5. Who didnt protect its citizens?
6. Who was elected president by the surpeme court

hmm... damn them conspiracies.. how could I be wrong on all the above.
Your right, these maniacs killed 3000 of your citizens.
You'd think your government would of stopped them being the knew would you?
I mean.. you'd expect a person to SAVE your own citizens... no matter what the costs....
Well accept in this case.... as it just so happens!

Mate Ill put them damn honky conspiracies anywhere u want, explosives, hydrogen bombs... bush remote flying those planes... ill put them anywhere you want me too... they are total bollucks...
unfortunately there's so much BS being spewing at me about the jsutification, the 'reality' of iraq, the reasons for war that there just isnt enough storage for more BS..

so deal with it or dont bother posting your crap.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by trinityatthebridge
well between your banner and your first five lines you are extremly biest and the rest of your speech is a waste of my time its not that i dont respect your right to say such things i just dont respect you for saying them.

it'd help if you identified who's BANNER, and who's 5 lines you dont agree with..

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice

One, i never said this war was strictly about energy, nor is it. However, this post does sound very hate filled to me, misrepresenting what i said and then calling me Hitler for it. Sounds like the tactics of a totalitarian. What was it you said earlier about hate posts?

Oh so ii's okay for you to shout at others for their opinions and to call them hitler after misrepresenting what they said. Another one of your posts that reeks of double standards.

"more than likley a lot of our meddeling in ME has to do with being able to supply ourselves with energy and deny countries like the growing super power that is China"

We have no right to be 'meddling' or to be denying another country to grow.
Why cant we build infrastrucutre, give them a reasonable cut ' being its their oil '
and live in peace?
Why do we have to go and medel?

I didnt call you Hitler, I said what your saying is resembling hitler.
Deciding to intervene on another countries internal affairs to further your own agender, isnt the thing a peaceful and respectable country does.
You assist, you provide, you guide..
you dont invade, murder and occupy..

Again Iraq didnt hit the USA, Alqaeda did.. so we should be in afghan totally obliterating alqaeda and the taliban.

All we have done is create thousands of more terrorists in Iraq, who now KNOW out techniques, KNOW our weaknesses, and have a resolve to make us PAY!
This was not a smart move.

Double standards are rife in this world, just look at my other post on israel.
See, more reason for american hatred.
All these damn israeli veto's.

you think thats going to create love and admiration for the USA?
Israel declare they will hunt down and kill the palestinian that murdered an innocent israeli women..
But when hundereds of innocent palestinians are murdered by israel... they are told tough.. because the US will veto' ne punishment for israel.

yeah this is fair and just.
praise be america, the righteous.

what a crock!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
sorry i am new to the site obviously but yes i was talking about yours.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Sorry mate, but I cannot see one reason to be praising America.

Please, provide me with a list of things america has done that deserves world admiration and applause?

You provide me with something that has succesfully improved the condition of mankind on this planet and I will look into and agree if you are correct.

and im sorry, but the new freedom iraqi's have is a smoke screen..
Iraq is anything but free, fair and peaceful.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

Again, watch Alex Jones's "Terrorstorm: A History of State-Sponsored Terrorism" you can buy his DVD at www.amazon.com or visit youtube to watch the entire video free of charge as the wishes of Alex permits. Yes, terrorists killed 3000 people that day- and they were funded by the government. Fluffy cakes? Stop with conspiracies? BAAHHHHHHH goes the sheeple semperfool. At this point it isn't about proving what, or debating this or that- the evidence is clear and simple for any fool to understand. If you don't understand after watching Alex's dvd- you're either a criminal or very very slow, if not borderline retarded.

I would also recommend Aaron Russo's: Freedom to Fascism. Also available on amazon and youtube.com

[edit on 15-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Please, provide me with a list of things america has done that deserves world admiration and applause?

Im not even American and i can list plenty of things, We can start with the computer your sitting at and the Internet connection to spew out your conspiracy propaganda and lies about the US to start with.

How about your Freedom that you enjoy, not possible if US was on the bad guys team.

Motorcars, Aeroplanes, Spaceflight, Big contibutions to winning both WW1n2 ...... you dont need me to rattle on you know damn well what AMerica has contributed to the world.

Im not saying America is god or anything but theyve contributed more per head of population than most Nations.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

Im not even American and i can list plenty of things, We can start with the computer your sitting at and the Internet connection to spew out your conspiracy propaganda and lies about the US to start with.

How about your Freedom that you enjoy, not possible if US was on the bad guys team.

Motorcars, Aeroplanes, Spaceflight, Big contibutions to winning both WW1n2 ...... you dont need me to rattle on you know damn well what AMerica has contributed to the world.

Im not saying America is god or anything but theyve contributed more per head of population than most Nations.

I'm sorry but that quote of Agit8dChop is completely out of context. Obviously America has done a lot in different fields- he is talking about the fact that the leadership of America hasn't done one good thing. In fact, in recent times it has killed 100,000 innocents. Liberating Iraq is a SHAM! They live worse now than when the monster Sadam was in power. Insergents are everywhere and terrorists are training all over the place over there now that we stepped in to bring "democracy"... first off, America is a republic- and Iraq is attempting to become a republic. America is not a democracy. Voting for someone to vote for you is not a Democracy. Our form of democracy is dead and in it's place is the republic.

Do I need to plug more dvds? Watch the above and THEN talk.

*And for the record, I feel for the soldiers, police, and men and women involved with the armed forces. They are the ones being lied to and brainwashed into thinking their actions are just. I have 2 friends in Iraq now, one who just got back, and I never stop supporting them. However, their job is to be a soldier. Being a soldier means following orders. We are not here to badmouth our brave, but here to badmouth the leadership- the one's laughing and chuckling after feeding us lies.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

Please RE _ READ AND RE POST

I said I love america, and its people.
BUT THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS THE PROBLEM.

I THEN ASKED WHAT THIS CURRENT ADMIN HAS DONE THAT HAS BETTERED HUMANITY!

please try again.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Agit8dChop- It's funny you come to a point where insanity and bs forms of sensational arguing can't destroy your point- love it.

Some of these people have done ZERO research and have only listened to conditioned viewpoints. All of you who hate the truth, visit infowars.com on a daily basis for a month and watch your life change once you read truth. Funny part about it, is that there is ZERO room for arguments (unless of course, you're insane/criminal), because all news sources are straight from the horses mouth.

I'm sick of these "all or nothing" "with us or against us" morons. America is an amazing country- i'm proud to be American- I have both military and police friends- I obey laws- I am republican... but guess what. Habeus Corpus went out the window. Illegal wiretapping was allowed. The CIA head is ex NSA head and still wears his NSA uniform- and he OPENELY has stated false information about search and siezure laws in the Constitution. Torture is now ok for the admin. Mercs with literally no rules make up the biggest majority of any war in recent times, 100,000 die. Looks like our 1776 America is no longer.

Sure, lots of terrorists that would stop at nothing to kill us have been killed, but was it worth it? I don't think so, especially when you find out that those who carried out 9/11 were Saudi- trained special forces, and that half the supposed FBI-listed Hijackers are still alive as says Alex Jones from BBC articles.

Wake up morons.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
JM cheers for the backup mate.
This world needs more people prepared to face the slings n arrows.. If only one person realises the reality of the situation, its worth it.
But I love how people cant explain their points, they cant explain why posts are BS.
They just brush them off, say its all conspiracy CRAP n leave.
That is not debating.. that is hiding because you have nothing to debate with.

I honestly thought after 5yrs.. people might start waking up and realising the truth..
sadly tho, I over estimated the brains in some americans.

I hope they stubbornly believe america for ever if they please.. because mark my words.

one day, the lid is going to be blown off.. its all going to be revealed and they will have to hang their head in shame and say

'' yes, I admit.. I was totally manipulated and I didnt have a clue ''

unfrotunately, by then it will be to laate.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ah New Orleans...How about this. How about we stop blaming govn't for something nature did. What happened happened. Sad? Yes. But officials did what they could with what little prep. time they had. People need to quit blaming govn't. When there's trouble, turn to govn't. When govn't does something people don't like, they ridicule govn't.
I hope that it is well known that a burglar is a terrorist. It's not a foreign thing. Anyone who hurts people in any fashion is a terrorist.
And as for 9/11. If the U.S. had not put a name and face to the WTC disaster, would anyone have ever called the event a terrorist attack? Or for that matter, would anyone have even said that the whole thing was a conspiracy?
Observe everything. Including the things that aren't happening.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Had the resources not been tied up in an illegial war, there would of been a better ability to rescue.

They knew for years the levees would hold a major storm,and they had been advised the rising temp of the sea in that area meant any hurricane entereing the gulf would DRASTICALLY increase is size.

They were advised when the storm was coming in,that the levees wernt going to handle it, and saftey measure needed to be setup NOW.

How Bush and Co handled the immediate hours after Katrina is ludicrous.
Bush failed to protect his citizens, through incompitence this time, in stead of on purpose.

Even so, i agree nature did this.
So why arent we trying to fix nature, and prevent it from happening again?

As for the 911. I dont get what your saying?..

people wouldnt of figured terrorists hit us if the gvt didnt say so?

WE mightnt of immediately looked at alqaeda, but we would of realised being they declared war, being the people that were on the plane, being the flight schools and so forth.

HOw it happened and who did it... those two aspects of this matter shouldnt be an issue.

the attack could of been stopped prior,they had the information, they had the intellegence, the warnings and the people under survelience.

Bush declared anyone who assists the terrorists will be tried as if they are a terrorist.

Therefore, being he allowed them to continue their plans without stopping them.. he assisted them, he is a terrorist against his own people.

all it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

what does it mean when the people dont do anything, on purpose?

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
No use trying. Some of the people are way too arrogant and close minded to even accept the possibility that their government is corrupt and actually harm their own people for personal benefits.

Oh well, nice knowing you all. Hope you all enjoy the police state and the micro chips and the reverse law of "Guilty until proven innocent". Bye Bye Freedom!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freebrain
Ah New Orleans...How about this. How about we stop blaming govn't for something nature did. What happened happened. Sad? Yes. But officials did what they could with what little prep. time they had. People need to quit blaming govn't. When there's trouble, turn to govn't. When govn't does something people don't like, they ridicule govn't.
I hope that it is well known that a burglar is a terrorist. It's not a foreign thing. Anyone who hurts people in any fashion is a terrorist.
And as for 9/11. If the U.S. had not put a name and face to the WTC disaster, would anyone have ever called the event a terrorist attack? Or for that matter, would anyone have even said that the whole thing was a conspiracy?
Observe everything. Including the things that aren't happening.

Yikes you sound like a spokesperson for Nazi Geramny. Except they used words like "Jew" "Communist" and "Gypsy." You use words like "nature" "TERRORIST" "Bugrlar" and "conspiracy"

Shame on you.

Police confiscated weapons from New Orleans, especially in more social neighborhoods
Police, dressed down in normal mercenary garb, we're going door to door confiscating weapons. National Guard were going door to door confiscating weapons, with one soldier being quoted on the famous television expose saying, "you know I thought i'd never have to do this in America."
The people who executed those orders were faught by the NRA, and finally taken down.
It would have been constitutionally legal to kill the police and soldiers if they tried to take your constitutionally allowed 2nd ammendment away. I must say it's a good thing no one was hurt over the issue, especially when the police leadership apologized later- or were people hurt and it was just not reported? I don't know, but the day the Constitution was being abused was the day the spark started for thousands of Americans.

*That's as much as i'm going to hit on Katrina- there's more evidence that aid denied to make the situation worse, that the levees were blown up, and that it was a police state traning ground- go to www.infowars.com for more information.

*Sorry, but a burglar is not a terrorist. A burglar is a criminal. Thinking like that is what is responsible for the deaths of 20 million people in WW2 at the hands of Stalin, and 10 million Jews at the hands of Adolf Hitler, and countless more.

The definition of terrorist is : "Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
ter‧ror‧ist  /ˈtɛrərɪst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ter-er-ist] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.
3. (formerly) a member of a political group in Russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by terror.
4. an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France.
–adjective 5. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of terrorism or terrorists: terrorist tactics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1785–95; terror + -ist; cf. F terroriste]

—Related forms
ter‧ror‧is‧tic, adjective "

The definition of burglar is : "WordNet - Cite This Source
burglar

n : a thief who enters a building with intent to steal

WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University
"

"The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category." - Adolf Hitler

You #ing Nazi piece of #!

[edit on 16-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join