It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Called To Save United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It seems to me you thought America was supposed to cower in a corner somewhere after 9/11...

[edit on 14-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

Uh but we afraid of government and the wealthy and powerful already? The real question is this: who did 911?

I think if Iran can end the conflict in Iraq then it is worth looking at. I have to assume that Iran has been involved in Iraq from the sidelines from the beginning.

Ultimately, Iraq needs to rebuild and change its perspective going forward. Maybe a local solution is better than a US/Israel one that is never going to be accepted by the people of Iraq.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
When the President of Iran visited the UN this fall, he didn't meet with Bush in Washington DC. He visited James Baker in Houston.

Back room deals are being made to end this thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It is either this or bringing Saddam back...I would rather have Saddam back personally.

But I don't like this title. Iran to save the US. Iran isn't saving America, it is saving Iraq. Well at least being called to do so.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This will be the first move of the Democrats. "Hey, let's integrate the enemy and have them to help us."

Why not look at it like:
"love thy enemies".

is not loving your enemies a pre-requisite for truthful dialogue, without resorting to all out war before any attempt to have a conversation takes place?

Oh,yeah,that's sure to work.
Even though they don't take office until January,it's already moving in that direction.

i think both sides can benefit from this dialogue.

And, also it think it could promote peace between both iraq and iran after a decade long war throughout the eighties that reduced their populations signifigantly.

personnally i think this is a move in the right direction considering how much Americans have given up since 9-11.

seriously, think about it.

americans have disregarded their own constitution in the way war was carried out against al queda, afghanistan, and iraq. primarily the laws concerning how war is supposed to be declared. the rules of engagement were not only disregarded or ignored by Donald Rumsfield, but also the current administration, and also congress and the senate.

furthermore, according to the contracts of all united states armed forces, their laws, and their oaths of enlistments, and their respective "core values", the united states armed forces should be at war with their own government, because their rules say as such. in the oath of enlistment taken by military personnel in america:
"i do solemly swear/affirm to protect and defend the constitution of the united states of america against all enemies foreign and domestic ...... so help me god."

and since the united states government disembowelled the constitution with the way war was implemented, according to the oath of enlistment america's military should be battling against it's own government. and since the govenrment is "democratic", then the people rule. and if the people rule, then who should the military defend the constitution against, and who should they protect it for?

some questions:
1) Who dictates american policies, if not the american citizen's FEAR?
2) Who do you think is dictating american policy?
3) Money? Lobbiests? Corporations?
4) Who informs americans of what is going on in their world? the news, press?
5) Who owns the news and press? Corporations?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

It seems to me you thought America was supposed to cower in a corner somewhere after 9/11...

[edit on 14-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

Uh but we afraid of government and the wealthy and powerful already? The real question is this: who did 911?

Deny,while I may suspect the U.S government of wrong doing in 9/11,as I absolutely do,I am not certain that there was any wrong doing on the government's part. What I am certain of is that many arabic nations celebrated when 3500 people on U.S soil were murdered on 9/11. What I am certain of is that arabic nations continue to teach their children hate.

Therefore, I have to put into perspective what I know for certain and what I have to speculate on.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I agree, Saddam in Power was the key to a peaceful Iraq, and a limited Iran.

Unfortunaetly, corporations didnt see this, especially when that big fat $ sign was flashing in there dreams.

If Israel wasnt in the picture, I honestly believe American would trade of Nuclear ability for a workable Iraq solution.

But Israel are going to maniuplate the situation as much as possible to ensure America and Iran dont come to terms on Iraq.

Bush and his cronnies are connected to corporations, whom dont want this war to finish.

The Whitehouse officials are connected to Israel, whom dont want a powerful Iran.

The public are for the survival of their citizens, unfortunately.. this doesnt fit into any of the Israelis or corporations plans

A nuclear Iran wouldnt be bad, if Israel didnt Exist, because they know if they ever used it, they'd be obliterated by western nukes.

But Israel do not want them to even have that ability, and that means something will happen before Iran gets to that point.

Today Iran declared by the begining of nex tyear, they will be a full nuclear member.

In 4 months, Israel are going to attack Iran.
OR
America is going to be hit, and encouraged to retaliate against Iran.

Pack you bags! We're going to war!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Deny,while I may suspect the U.S government of wrong doing in 9/11,as I absolutely do,I am not certain that there was any wrong doing on the government's part. What I am certain of is that many arabic nations celebrated when 3500 people on U.S soil were murdered on 9/11. What I am certain of is that arabic nations continue to teach their children hate.

The military, spook agencies and many civil authorities just to name a few had quite strange behaviour on the day of 911 and there is a commonality that links the people that ran those organizations. Their love of Israel.

Arabic nations despise Israel and the US supporting it. That would be expected even if Russia had attacked the US.

Israel everyday goes into the 'reserves' and kicks the crap out of the locals for something to do.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I love the irony here, or should I say hypocracy. Let me first state that I am not painting all of you with a broad stroke. This only pertains to some people on here, and a lot of people out there.

If it wasn't such a serious subject, it would almost be entertaining to watch all the people who berate the United States for being war mongers and not handling things diplomatically. Then we get word that the US is actually open to discussions with countries like Iran and Syria, and a lot of those same people are berating the US for "surrendering" or "talking with the enemy."

My point is that you can't have it both ways. And furthermore, it's been public knowledge that the US has been in discussions with Iran and Syria throughout most of the conflict in Iraq. There's nothing new here aside from the fact that these talks may take place at a higher level now, and the fact that Tony Blair spoke publicly about his willingness for dialogue with Iran and Syria.

All of you anti-war and anti-US and/or pro-Islamofascism folks on here should be congratulating the US and Britain for taking the diplomatic route, rather than wiping Iran and Syria off the map for their countless violations of UN resolutions, international law, human rights and their support, export and financing of terrorism. Let's not be hypocrites, people.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

This will be the first move of the Democrats. "Hey, let's integrate the enemy and have them to help us." Oh,yeah,that's sure to work.
Even though they don't take office until January,it's already moving in that direction.

It's a real shame that Republicans currently control the majority in both the senate and the house (until January). Why is it Democrats are coming under fire for this?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

This will be the first move of the Democrats. "Hey, let's integrate the enemy and have them to help us." Oh,yeah,that's sure to work.

It's a real shame that Republicans currently control the majority in both the senate and the house (until January). Why is it Democrats are coming under fire for this?

It reminds me of something that the Democrats would come up with. By the way,I don't really like either party,so,I have no axe to grind at all. Neither party is looking out for the welfare of the U.S,in my honest opinion.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Why is it that everything that happens seems to boost Iran? I think the US is boosting Iran for the great armagedon scenario. The way it works is the US pulls out of Iraq, and then Iran moves in. After a while, the whole Islamic world attacks Israel. Israel starts losing, and the US along with NATO, intervene including the NATO forces in Lebanon.

A big blood bath ensues. The west might prevail, but in the end nobody wins. Why? I don't know.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Well, you're faith is more relevant than the average wannabe anarchist or hippy who would oppose pretty much any government regardless because it's the cool thing to do. The radical form of your religion is the perceived enemy of my people and way of life, so I value your input and/or opinion more, because it helps me to gauge the temperature of the general Islamic faith for myself, without western media cramming it down my throat. Unfortunately, it seems like it may just be as bad as they say.

each to their own, just for future refrence i dont use my faith to dictate what i think of others but the prospective i see and read

if i used someoes faith to judge who they are then i would be a very ignorant person.

Well, you're faith is more relevant than the average wannabe anarchist or hippy who would oppose pretty much any government regardless because it's the cool thing to do. The radical form of your religion is the perceived enemy of my people and way of life, so I value your input and/or opinion more, because it helps me to gauge the temperature of the general Islamic faith for myself, without western media cramming it down my throat. Unfortunately, it seems like it may just be as bad as they say.

No we didn't, at least I don't believe so. I believe the election was rigged, I don't know ANYBODY who liked him or voted for him personally. I was against going into Iraq, but there was nothing I could do to stop it. And your leaders were right behind Bush, what should we all have done, yourself included, to stop them from going into Iraq?

what can i say democaracy isnt what it use to be, now days its whos got the most money and power who dicate how things are run.
i retract my revious statement

Well, I don't see it that way, even though it really doesn't appear they are asking for help, I would see cooperation as a way to maybe defuse things and start on a new path to peace, instead of the current path to more war.

the tone coming out of the white house and number 10 seem to changinng alot
during the last few days

There are twits who do the same over there across the pond my friend. We're all human before we're Americans, Brits, or whatever, and there are aggressive, angry people in every country.

wont argue there

and I could say the same about the muslim world, I could say I want to see muslims go down because of their general attitude towards my way of life. And I could say you are my enemy because you want my country to fail, and my son not to have a future, which fills me with the same rage the extremists feel toward my people, and that's what the Bush administration wants. And that's exactly what's gonna keep this fire burning, and the pockets of the warmongers and oil whores full of cash. We're all playing right into their hands.

yes you could and woudnt blame you.
part that i just made
your saftey of your family is number one priority,
you have shown that you would go to extremes for them and i respect that.

anyhow its good to see things from a diffrent propective and i agree with you on almost all points you have made.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Mod edit: Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

The WOT forum is stricter than any other forum on ATS. You get very little lee-way here.

Take this as your only verbal warning.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes Pokey its funny isnt it, all these folks runing around like headless chooks shouting that the worlds woes are all the fault of the US, when all they really want is War,they dont seek peace, any chance at peace they want to squash it.

You cant beat this propaganda machine they will continually chants its the west fault in hopes of Brainwashing people whom hear it over and over and over, theres no peace coming, just more war, more blood, more tears.

As Indonesian cleric, Abu Bakar Bashir recently put it, "If the West wants to have peace, then they have to accept Islamic rule."

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
sorry mods

[edit on 14-11-2006 by bodrul]

[edit on 14-11-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Personally….I am still waiting for the proof of:

“Iran called to save the United States”

This portion of the thread (or rather the topic of the thread) has not been addressed except by a few astute enough to actually read through the news.

If I am wrong…please direct me to the part where:

Iran is actually has been called to save the United States…until then dream on.

mg

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
each to their own, just for future refrence i dont use my faith to dictate what i think of others but the prospective i see and read

if i used someoes faith to judge who they are then i would be a very ignorant person.

You're right, and I wouldn't bring up your faith if it wasn't relevant to the topic and my own desire to know for myself the views of those my corrupt government wants me to think hate me. I'm sure your religion (and my lack of) aside, we have plenty in common. We both think Jessica Alba is hot!

you have shown that you would go to extremes for them and i respect that

But hopefully things will evolve on all sides to a point where nobody has to worry about their families.

anyhow its good to see things from a diffrent propective and i agree with you on almost all points you have made.

Likewise, I enjoy our discussions, and in the end we usually find common ground. Hopefully the rest of the world will take notes from us.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Negotiating with Iran and Syria isnt a very good idea and thats putting it mildly. I guess that even thou there has been a changing of the guard in both houses many of the same people who did a flip flop over the half baked war in Iraq are still in power. Whatever course of action is choosen for Iraq any kind of involvement of other countries in the region should be detered.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

First,in order to answer any of your posted questions, one has to know the history of that whole region over there. Let me ask you. What have any of those countries in the Middle East,including "divine" Israel, ever done in the last 4000 years other than fight and cause blood shed? What? Please "enlighten" me...

Athenion,not everything you posted was incorrect.. It is rather arrogant of a nation that is not even 250 years old to think it can stop an ongoing war that has been going on upwards toward 4000 years. However,again, what has the Middle East contributed other that warfare to this world in the last 4000 years?

And the award for the most blatantly ignorant, borderline racist, and offensive post I have ever read on ATS goes to...

So you're saying that neither the Jewish Culture, nor any single country in the middle east (i.e. the remaining Muslim culture) has contributed anything worth while to society?

Wow.

How does one respond to such an incredibly ignorant, spiteful, and historically blind comment?

I suggest you take a gander at the following website, it might help educate you on the histroy of the Muslim cultures contributions to the world, and specifically to western society, and this isn't even beginning to touch on what the Jewish culture has offered up. Frankly, I'm shocked that this kind of hateful rhetoric is even permitted on these boards.

Muslim Contributions to Science and Art

I think,Athenion, instead of falling into your "Let's blame America" mode, you should really examine what kind of people we are dealing with. We are not dealing with people who think like you or I do,Atheninon. If you think we are, then,alas, you are sadly mistaken.

I am not entirely blaming the United States for the violence that is occuring, and has occured across the globe. But I am certainly not blind enough to try and claim we are completely innocent either. We have, and continue, to provoke much of the world's ire with our foreign policy.

You tell me how the people of East Timor should react, knowing that the genocide committed by Indonesia there was allowed to happen by our country, and what's more, we funded said genocide? Do you think they are totally to blame for reacting angrily, and having anti-U.S. sentiments, and that we are completely innocent? If so, I truly feel sorry for you.

And here we come to the meat of the subject. "They" aren't like us. "They" are different. "They" are ignorant and stupid and less cultured. "They" aren't sophisticated like we are.

All this talk sounds so familiar, and is frankly, incredibly frightening to hear. And we Americans wonder how it is the German people went along with Hitler and his genocide? It is exactly this attitude, this dehumanization of the enemy, this "us against them, and they aren't really human like us anyway" mentality that leads to the brutalization, oppression, and murder of millions.

I can assure you Speakerofthetruth (irony?) that there are countless people in the middle east who are much more intelligent, level headed, and peace loving than either you or I could ever hope to be. I pray that some day you will be able to look past your bigotry and begin to understand that human beings, even those who live on opposite sides of this planet and who dress and look differently than you do, are fundamentally the same in that they are good people, who want to live in peace, raise their familiies, love, laugh, and grow. To say that there is a group of people that are barbaric, ignorant, and hateful is to become exactly what you are describing.

God save us if your views become the majority views in the United States.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Like it or not but, Iran is being called to rescue world's only remaining Superpower.

Makes you wonder where the real power lies.

Religious Leader, the Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei of Iran, is to
save the most power man on earth: President George W. Bush.

US is looking to use this favour to makes lasting relations with its old adversary.

An Iranian Shi'ite Muslim Cleric comes to the aid of Chrisitian Soldiers in need.

Is this a Hollywood or reality?

It can't be true.

US has finally reversed decades of policy of not asking anything from Iran, especially assisstance.

news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
watchingamerica.com...

[edit on 16-11-2006 by mr conspiracy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join