It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Shell Misses Target by 1KM and Kills Women and Children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
none of this really matters as most of the israelis agree with Leiberman.
and if you really cared and was not just wasting your time hating israel you would read the agenda of leiberman and understand that hes real agenda is peace and not war.

also it always amazes me that the muslim world can NEVER criticise itlsef.
you would say that israel is saying like that israel is doing like this but palestinians?
oh they are perfect little innocent rabbits. hopping around and being slaughtered by the devil of israel. your lack of objectiveness disgusts me.

you attack leiberman? what do the arab leaders are saying every day? if I start quoting the headlines i can make a mega thread all by myself.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko
and if you really cared and was not just wasting your time hating israel you would read the agenda of leiberman and understand that hes real agenda is peace and not war.

you would say that israel is saying like that israel is doing like this but palestinians?
oh they are perfect little innocent rabbits. hopping around and being slaughtered by the devil of israel. your lack of objectiveness disgusts me.

you attack leiberman? what do the arab leaders are saying every day? if I start quoting the headlines i can make a mega thread all by myself.

Let me ask you why its ok for Israel to hate and be racist but anyone that doesn't like Israel, its policies or its government is wrong?? LOL Do you guys have the lock on hatred and racism or something special like that? Maybe Israel has trademarked it?

The arab leaders have only been saying what most Israelis actually think and never speak about, with the exception of Lieberman and Eitan who say it publicly. Claims of Democrcacy and no-rascsism issues in your country are just a subtrefuge. Your actions speak louder then words. The government has been very smart saying only what people want to hear publicly, while their actions spoke something completely different. 9/11 was one of the biggest boons for your country. Natanyahoo could hardly contain his glee when finally arabs in Israel could basically be slaughtered, terrorized or tortured and no questions would be asked.

40 complaints a year to the AG, zero investigations

By Nir Hasson

Twenty-four hours before the abduction of Corporal Gilad Shalit, Israel Defense Forces soldiers broke into the home of Mustafa Abu Ma'amar in Rafah. Special forces soldiers arrested him and his brother in their respective homes. A few weeks later, Abu Ma'amar told an attorney for the Public Committee Against Torture: "One or two days later (I discovered afterward that it was the same morning the soldier had been kidnapped), three interrogators came to where I was held at 6 A.M. [approx. one hour after the abduction - N.H.]. They didn't ask me anything, just started kicking and hitting me while an interrogator named Moti grabbed me by the neck and throttled me until I thought I was going to die. The other two grabbed me and forcibly removed me."

The interrogators later used the "exercise technique," as Abu Ma'amar calls it. "They forced me to hold my legs to the chair legs, with the back of the chair to my right and nothing supporting my back. They pushed my back backwards and told me to 'exercise.' It made my stomach muscles cramp up and caused unbearable pain," Abu Ma'amar explained.

The interrogators asked about the tunnels that he had helped dig, "while cursing me and my mother and father and threatening to demolish my house if I didn't cooperate. They also told me they had arrested my brother and were torturing him."

Source

If you think these actions should make you feel safer, it won't, it just makes it worse and it brings the US into it as proxy because we support your sadistic little country, which brings about attacks like 9/11 onto us. The sooner we totally cut off Military aid and cut back on financial aid the better it will be for us here in the USA.
Our goals and ambitions are not the same as AIPAC has lead the USA to believe.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Let me ask you why its ok for Israel to hate and be racist but anyone that doesn't like Israel, its policies or its government is wrong?? LOL Do you guys have the lock on hatred and racism or something special like that? Maybe Israel has trademarked it?

WOW. you are so full of hatred you are not making sense.
who said israel is allowed and others not? you just made it up from nothing to sound like i said that. you are pathetic.
locked on hatred? us? i cant seem to understand where did you get this... you just saying things randomly or what? trademark? huh?!

The arab leaders have only been saying what most Israelis actually think and never speak about, with the exception of Lieberman and Eitan who say it publicly. Claims of Democrcacy and no-rascsism issues in your country are just a subtrefuge. Your actions speak louder then words. The government has been very smart saying only what people want to hear publicly, while their actions spoke something completely different. 9/11 was one of the biggest boons for your country. Natanyahoo could hardly contain his glee when finally arabs in Israel could basically be slaughtered, terrorized or tortured and no questions would be asked.

claims of no-rascism in israel are subterfuge? i have friends from all faithes and all my friends respect every faith in the world. unlike muslim extremists who say jews are the sons of pigs monkeys.
Natanyahoo wanted to slaughter Palestinians? why? you are sick.

If you think these actions should make you feel safer, it won't, it just makes it worse and it brings the US into it as proxy because we support your sadistic little country, which brings about attacks like 9/11 onto us. The sooner we totally cut off Military aid and cut back on financial aid the better it will be for us here in the USA.
Our goals and ambitions are not the same as AIPAC has lead the USA to believe.

the only thing that make the mid-east such a hell is terror from muslims once that stops peace will follow. but the Palestinians does not want peace they want war until they will banish the last jew from israel.

Hamas Post-Election Video:
Gaza leads to Haifa
www.pmw.org.il...

this will show you the real intent of the "elected" hamas goverment. and the only reason why there is no peace in the middle east.

p.s
im out of here... have fun with your hate...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

nice find sherlock. i already stated in this thread that im from israel...

Actually I missed that - I applogize for my arrogance.

the thing that im most upset of is that the muslim world NEVER looks in the mirror. they always blame the west/israel.

So - who can a Palestinian, without home, without job, without his family (since his family was blown away by artillery shells, tanks, sniper fire, bulldozers, air strikes and ofcourse accidents) BLAME then? Ofcourse not Israel, since they are only defending themselves from the terrible palestinian terrorists with stones and ak's and fifty year old "rockets".

Well let's see something shall we?

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed Since September 29, 2000

122 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 836 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

Does that show you anything?

Perhaps you need another chart?

Israelis and Palestinians Killed Since September 29, 2000

ž

4,266 Palestinians and 1,084 Israelis have been killed since September 29, 2000.

Well perhaps those charts do not tell you anything - but the speak a pretty loud picture to me, and to other fellow members here. But I understand - we do not live in Israel and are not indoctrianted, and yes brainwashed, by Zionist propaganda. We get news from Reuters, and Associated Press, which pretty much means, it is almost from the first hand - un-refined; not unlike the American Media, which is SEVERLY influenced by, well MANY Pro-Jewish/Zionist lobbies, which practily Own Washington. But that is another story.

palestinians never said one that maybe the way of terror is the wrong way. every time they have some kind of bad thing happen to them they never said "hey maybe there is some fault on us?". no! they always saying "lets terrorize israel even MORE!"

Tell me, who is TERRORIZING who here?

I shall let nubmers and charts speak for myself;

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000.

New Settlements Built (March 2001 - July 2003)

60+ new Jewish-only settlements have been built by the Israeli government on confiscated Palestinian land between March 2001 and July 11, 2003.

So, want to check out again, how many Homes of Palestinian People have been demolished, and how many Israeli Villa's have been built there - oh yes, completly ILLEGALLY? Yes, as you probably know, Gaza Strip and West Bank is Illegally occupied for almost 4 decades. And oh, and let's not forget ofcourse the vast numbre of UN Resolutions targetted at Israel - each and every one Vetoed by the Glorious America;

UN Resolutions Targeting Israel and the Palestinians

Israel is the target of at least 65 UN Resolutions and the Palestinians are the target of none.

Well this pretty much speaks for itself anyway.

Israel can do just about anything - from making an ILLEGAL Nuclear bomb, to unlawful attacks on its neighbors; its violations of the human rights of the Palestinians, including deportations, demolitions of homes and other collective punishments - yep all that is DEFENDING.

And yet you are so puzzled why do people stand up, and want to Fight for their own right to Survive in this place? Looks to me, that the People of Palestine are doing the Defending, ever since the State of Isreal has been formed. Or is it just my distorted anti-isreali view?

the ball was always in the palestinians court. they are the only saviors for themselves.

Not when artillery shells are falling on residental areas, killing 7 minors in one night, wiping out entire families of Palestinians. See, there are people in this World who call this act a MASSACRE, a War Crime - but yet, you claim, and others, that it was an Accident.

If the Serbs would use your logic in the Siege of Sarajevo, they could say for almost any grenade that fell on Sarajevo, that it was a Mistake, an Error - an ACCIDENT; since they were just aiming at those pesky Muslim terrorists, who were hiding in their homes! Well, after all the Serbs were just defending themselves right?

Right.

one more thing: the IDF was not inside the palestinians territory until they kidnaped Gilad Shalit. even when they launched rockets inside israel. and there is no oxmymoron IDF did not defend itself now he went to an offensive that happend in the enemy territory.

Oh nice of you to bring this back - where is Private Gilad these days? Well? I saw an entire Genocide performed on the day of his alleged "Kidnapping". Ever heard about him in the News since? Hmmmmmmmmm, well if I would now know better, I would say that this Saving Private Gilad-crappy story was only a false flag operation, a pre-text for war against Hamas. It would not be the first, nor the last time.

Anyway, to wrap this up - ack yourself once agian who is doing the ATTACKING and who is doing the DEFENDING here, and ask yourself, who is the real Terrorist in the Middle East?

Well I shall just end this with a little history class;

A Synopsis of the Israel/Palestine Conflict

By the end of the 1948 war the Jewish state — having now declared itself "Israel" — had conquered 78 percent of Palestine — far more than that proposed even by the very generous UN partition plan. And three-quarters of a million Palestinians had been made refugees. Over 400 towns and villages had been destroyed, and a new map was being drawn up, in which every city, river and hillock would receive a new, Hebrew name. All vestiges of the Palestinian culture were to be erased. In fact, for many decades Israel — and the US, following its lead — denied the very existence of this population. Golda Meir once said, in fact: "There is no such thing as a Palestinian."

In 1967, Israel conquered still more land. Following the Six Day War, in which Israeli forces launched a highly successful, Pearl Harbor-like surprise attack on Egypt, Israel occupied the additional 22 percent of Palestine that had eluded it in 1948 — the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. It also occupied parts of Egypt (which since were returned) and Syria (which remain under occupation).

[edit on 8/11/06 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

WOW. you are so full of hatred you are not making sense.
who said israel is allowed and others not? you just made it up from nothing to sound like i said that. you are pathetic.
locked on hatred? us? i cant seem to understand where did you get this... you just saying things randomly or what? trademark? huh?!

*snip*

p.s

I could have quoted the whole post but this is enough. Do you want an outside opinion? I think you just made Pieman's point for him. Very touchy dude.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by dbates
Having the best technology isn't an assurance of having no mistakes. Modern weapons always go where they are guided.

Yeah and accident here and accident there and accident everywhere. We accidentally used phosphorus and nuclear weapons, yes nuclear, on Lebanon. We accidentally hit a UN outpost, we accidentally hit Qana, we accidentally hit Qana again, we accidentally hit an ambulance. Shall I continue or am I supposed to believe in so many accidents?

I must have missed when someone nuked Lebanon?

A 'shell' is not in anyway "high tech" in it's aiming, the shell it's self anyways. They may have better cannons, better distance, more precise hitting.. but the usual factors always guide the shell.. that is weather and wind. Most likely it was bad calculating on where to place the shell.

Israel is not doing incursions for the fun of it, they don't want to be in there constantly.. the Hamas militants continue however to fire rockets, even after Israel pulls out.. so Israel goes back in with the bombs and the killing.. an endless cycle which both sides are to blame.

Honestly, who ever heard of a war where civilians did not die? .. Especially one where the men firing the weapons hide in cities like cowards.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Perhaps that is because they are too busy burying their dead.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The BBC is reporting that at least eight shells hit this area.

Eight shells from an artillery piece is not an accident.

Even if, in your wildest dreams, you try and argue that whoever was in charge of this didn't know where exactly where they were aiming, they still should be court martialed for gross incompetence for firing a weapon without checking the targetting co-ordinates properly and firing during a UN mandated ceasefire. Then they should either extradited to face murder charges in Lebanon or at an international court within a neutral nation, a similar manner to the USAF A-10 pilot who was recently convicted for shooting up the Canadians during the Guld War.

This was a criminal act, plain and simple. You cannot couch it in any other terms.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Pieman

Well, I think it is safe to say that Palestinians and Israelis really do honestly hate eachother.. mortal enemies perhaps. Racist though? .. No, there are plenty of Arabs in Israel, many serve in the army and take part in these battles as well. Not all of Israel is European.

The thing is, Israel has more fire power, a better economy, a stable government, and of course a much more high tech military.. All that helps them completely dominate over the Palestinians.

But of course Israel is what it is today simply because we made them that way. Could we make Palestine that way? No, the territory the control has no natural resources, no oil, nothing but barren land.. not even good for tourism because they have nothing. The portion of Jerusalem is undesirable because of the wall and check points and blown out buildings. They essentially have a land worth nothing with a massive population on top. While we could make their lives better, how do we do that when the government is calling for Israels destruction?

Right before the war with Lebanon Palestine, under Fatah, ordered a state of Palestine to co-exist next to Israel in peace. Then the kidnapping and the wars, most likely the closest they had gotten to peace was blown away by terrorist and a trigger happy Israel.

The easiest way to fix everything is for Israel to absorb them into the population (if the Palestinians even want that) and allow them access to all of Israel, to co exist in peace. The Israelis of course would never do that because there are more Palestinians then there are Israelis, they would loose their government. Or I should say, those in power would loose power?

Other Arab states are to blame as well. You do not hear anything out of Egypt, expect they arm the borders and build fences to keep Palestinians in. Syria give weapons and other good to Palestine, but no aid, nothing for the people, the Palestinians cannot go to Syria for refuge. Jordan despises Palestine, and they give little aid and try their best to make sure they are not in their politics and distance them selves. Even Lebanon is no friend of Palestine. They are like the black sheep of the desert nations.. no one wants and no one cares about them.

I don't want to argue with you Pieman, or even you Souljah, I would rather have a decent discussion as to what you think the solution should be. How to get peace between Israel and Palestine?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Pieman

Well, I think it is safe to say that Palestinians and Israelis really do honestly hate eachother.. mortal enemies perhaps. Racist though? .. No, there are plenty of Arabs in Israel, many serve in the army and take part in these battles as well. Not all of Israel is European.

I know that and you know that but average Israeli and even some American & Euro Jews constantly state that Palestinians are trained to hate, meanwhile they too are trained to hate arabs just as much, if they are told from birth that arabs just want to "Push them to the sea", "eradicate them" or whatever other myths they are told. They also learn to deny any wrongdoing from sites such as MEMRI,CAMERA,Jewishvirtuallibrary all make Israel out in a positive light and Palestine in a negative light.

This guy sits there and tries to convince me that its ONLY palestinians calling Israeli's animals when I know Israelis do the same damn thing. He must believe Im blind like many people are who believe these myths they spread about.

I'd also like to debate you on the idea that they have many arabs serving in their military.

But of course Israel is what it is today simply because we made them that way. Could we make Palestine that way? No, the territory the control has no natural resources, no oil, nothing but barren land.. not even good for tourism because they have nothing. The portion of Jerusalem is undesirable because of the wall and check points and blown out buildings. They essentially have a land worth nothing with a massive population on top. While we could make their lives better, how do we do that when the government is calling for Israels destruction?

You are wrong, they do have resources, they have natural Gas, they have some but not a lot of Oil and most importantly they have Water, which Israel btw takes most of. According to the many spinners of myth on the Jewish side of this whole affair I will use Mark Twain as the example. "I went to Palestine and saw nothing but barren wasteland" , well if the Israelis could do it with other peoples help then so can the Palestinians with some help, and its an even smaller area of land so it should be even easier and faster to develop. Thats just an excuse to say its barren.

Right before the war with Lebanon Palestine, under Fatah, ordered a state of Palestine to co-exist next to Israel in peace. Then the kidnapping and the wars, most likely the closest they had gotten to peace was blown away by terrorist and a trigger happy Israel.

NO thats wrong, it didn't start with the kidnappings, it started with Israel bombing that family on the beach and the denial of responsibility and then killing people 2 days later soon after. Thats how the cease fire ended. They keep claiming they were so nice to leave Gaza and blah blah blah but they never left.

The easiest way to fix everything is for Israel to absorb them into the population (if the Palestinians even want that) and allow them access to all of Israel, to co exist in peace. The Israelis of course would never do that because there are more Palestinians then there are Israelis, they would loose their government. Or I should say, those in power would loose power?

The Palestinians deserve an independant state 10x more then Israel does. I cannot blame them for not wishing to be part of the israelis. They can coexist just fine if they really wanted to. Its obvious Israel does not want to.

Other Arab states are to blame as well. You do not hear anything out of Egypt, expect they arm the borders and build fences to keep Palestinians in. Syria give weapons and other good to Palestine, but no aid, nothing for the people, the Palestinians cannot go to Syria for refuge. Jordan despises Palestine, and they give little aid and try their best to make sure they are not in their politics and distance them selves. Even Lebanon is no friend of Palestine. They are like the black sheep of the desert nations.. no one wants and no one cares about them.

So why do you think that is? Don't you think it would be because Israel would use it as an excuse for an attack or possibly UN action if they took them in and something happens from their side of the border. The Palestinians should not need to flee their country. They belong in their homeland , not in Lebanon, Not Egypt, Not Jordan. The Israelis want them to leave, they believe the Palestinians are Jordanian, Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese, remember, they actually believe that Romans named Palestine as a mockery, they do not believe the Palestinians are a real race of people. This is a ruse to make them leave the country.

I don't want to argue with you Pieman, or even you Souljah, I would rather have a decent discussion as to what you think the solution should be. How to get peace between Israel and Palestine?

I don't want to argue either but I don't like being lied to (Not meaning you) and I don't appreciate someone trying to pass bs.

Pie

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Gosh, if they killed that many people through an error, just imagine if the Isrealis wanted to kill as many palestinians as the palestinians want to kill israelis.

They'd have a serious problem.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

First you accused me of telling lies on Lieberman's statements and now you agree and say most of the Israelis agree? I refuse to believe that the majority of Israelis support criminals like him. Oh... and a pretty poor way of defending yourself, ''they do it, so I can do the same''.

Hate? Someone who supports a racist and fascist party is accusing me of being hateful? You're a funny bloke.

Saying that all Palestinian prisoners should be drowned is no problem, while saying that all Jewish prisoners should be exterminated is?

"Lieberman represents a racist-facist position toward the Arab public," said Meretz MK Ran Cohen. "He is already bombing the Aswan Dam and Tehran, and turning Gaza into a soccer field."

Haaretz

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Hate? Someone who supports a racist and fascist party is accusing me of being hateful? You're a funny bloke.

LOL.
wait a minute... i support a legitimate party inside a democratic country and you support a terror group that have goals to drink the blood of the jews and im the racist?!?!?!

yes! drink our blood: www.pmw.org.il...

this is the true hamas. the true elected goverment of the palestinian people. islamo-fascists.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

a terror group that have goals to drink the blood of the jews

May I ask you where I claimed to support a terrorist group, and which organization exactly?

this is the true hamas. the true elected goverment of the palestinian people. islamo-fascists.

The Israeli government is no better than Hamas, the crucial difference, though, is the way they are presented in the Western mainstream media. The psychological impact of a press release about a suicide bomber that killed five Israelis is much more effective than an Israeli Defense unit that killed ten Palestinians.

Israel is gradually colonizing the Palestinian territories and killing thousands of Palestinians, while Palestinian resistance opposes the Israeli suppression and kills Israelis. The only difference is that Hamas uses suicide bombers, while IDF uses Palestinians as living shields and phosphorus bombs.

As you said yourself, the kind of weapon doesn't matter. Both yours and the Palestinian government don't differ at all. In the eyes of the Palestinians the Israeli government is a terrorist organization and in the eyes of Israel, the Palestinian government is a terrorist organization, but as a matter of fact they are both equal to each other.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Shucks if I knew we were gonna be telling campfire scary tales.. I would have brought some marshmallows.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Gosh, if they killed that many people through an error, just imagine if the Isrealis wanted to kill as many palestinians as the palestinians want to kill israelis.

What exactly are you a "subject matter expert" in Nygdan? I have to ask because judging by this post it seems to be in the areas of xenophobia and racial/religious hate, backed up by rhetoric and very little fact.

You have NO idea how many palestinians want to kill Israelis whatsoever. You are labelling the majority over the actions of a few and its a spiteful game to play. If you want to walk that line then look at the actions of your own forces in Abu Ghrahib and apply the same logic. Congratulations - you just made all US forces personnel sadistic bastards who torture people for fun who take trophy pictures of it happening.

I thought this board - and most importantly its moderators - was about denying ignorance, not promoting it.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by neformore]

[edit on 9-11-2006 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   

a terror group that have goals to drink the blood of the jews

May I ask you where I claimed to support a terrorist group, and which organization exactly?

The Israeli government is no better than Hamas, the crucial difference, though, is the way they are presented in the Western mainstream media. The psychological impact of a press release about a suicide bomber that killed five Israelis is much more effective than an Israeli Defense unit that killed ten Palestinians.

Israel is gradually colonizing the Palestinian territories and killing thousands of Palestinians, while Palestinian resistance opposes the Israeli suppression and kills Israelis. The only difference is that Hamas uses suicide bombers, while IDF uses Palestinians as living shields and phosphorus bombs.

As you said yourself, the kind of weapon doesn't matter. Both yours and the Palestinian government don't differ at all. In the eyes of the Palestinians the Israeli government is a terrorist organization and in the eyes of Israel, the Palestinian government is a terrorist organization, but as a matter of fact they are both equal to each other.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by Mdv2]

you support the elected hamas goverment dont you?! i just showed you a pre election video from that goverment dont i? you support the palestinians right to choose terror instead of peace.

the israeli goverment IS in fact better. where else in the world an enemy country tells the residents of the other country that it going to attack her?
i do agree that both sides see the other side as terrorists but who can you blame for this? a war is not a nice thing.

p.s
this thread got way off topic.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

There is a BIG Difference between Defending your Homeland, and Protecting the Occupational Army, which is standing on ILLEGALLY confescated land.

But I guess you do not see this difference.

Palestinians are just terrorists who want to kill as many Jews as possible, right?

Right...

Well I guess the Truce is Over.

I wonder why...

Hamas Chief: Truce With Israel Is Over

Hamas chief Khaled Mashaal says that a truce with Israel is finished and is appealing to all Palestinian factions to resume attacks. Israeli tank shells ripped through a residential neighborhood in the northern Gaza Strip early Wednesday, killing at least 18 members of an extended family, including eight children, and wounding dozens of others, Palestinian health officials said.

Russia and the European Union condemned the attack.

Hamas' military wing called on Muslims around the world to target "the American enemy."

"America is offering political, financial and logistic cover for the Zionist occupation crimes, and it is responsible for the Beit Hanoun massacre. Therefore, the people and the nation all over the globe are required to teach the American enemy tough lessons," Hamas said in a statement sent to The Associated Press.

Wondeful.

With Friends Like Israel - Who Needs Enemies?

They just pop-up all over the place.

[edit on 9/11/06 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
First of all have you even looked at the movie that was at the start of this thread Obsession. It is a pretty powerful movie if you would actually watch it. It shows the true goals of the "Freedom Fighters". Maybe Israel wouldn't be blowing buildings up if muslims stopped going on to buses and blowing them up.

And what do you mean by Illegal land are you talking about the State of Israel itself because the UN declared it a nation along time ago so it is not illegal.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinstopshere
Maybe Israel wouldn't be blowing buildings up if muslims stopped going on to buses and blowing them up.

So there you have it. Terrorists happen to inhabit a land, so the women and children are fair game.

BEIT HANOUN, Gaza (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of Palestinians wept and screamed for revenge as they buried 18 civilians killed by Israeli shelling in a massive funeral in Gaza on Thursday.

"Killers in Israel, you will never be able to defeat one Palestinian child," Abdul Hakim Awad, an official of President Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah movement.

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, saying he was very distressed by the deaths of innocents, blamed the carnage on a "technical failure" by Israeli artillery.

Groups of militants, some masked and firing weapons in the air, flanked the procession as it snaked through the streets of Beit Hanoun, where Wednesday's attack took place, before the dead were laid to rest in a new cemetery.

The bodies, including seven children and four women, were each wrapped in a yellow flag, the symbol of the Fatah movement, and held aloft on stretchers among a vast crowd of tearful and angry mourners.

Source.

[emphasis mine]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join