It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Shell Misses Target by 1KM and Kills Women and Children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
What exactly are you a "subject matter expert" in Nygdan?

I can't imagine what that has to do with anything.

I have to ask because judging by this post it seems to be in the areas of xenophobia and racial/religious hate, backed up by rhetoric and very little fact.

The palestinians are at war with israel, and they specifically target civilians, to cause large numbers of casualties, in that war. So whats 'infactual' there?

You have NO idea how many palestinians want to kill Israelis whatsoever.

Irrelevant.

I thought this board - and most importantly its moderators - was about denying ignorance, not promoting it.

It would be ignorant to pretend that the palestinians aren't at war with the yehudis. Are you suggesting that the palestinians actually abhor the actions of the plo, hamas, etc????

souljah
There is a BIG Difference between Defending your Homeland, and Protecting the Occupational Army,

It doesn't matter if a government is acting to protect citizens within their own national borders, or its soldiers in occupation of a foreign land. THere is no requirement in difference of action.

which is standing on ILLEGALLY confescated land.

There is no such thing as 'illegally confiscated land' on the international scale.
Go to war, occupy land, you own it.

But I guess you do not see this difference.

Explicitly, yes, I do not see the difference.

Palestinians are just terrorists who want to kill as many Jews as possible, right?

Lets be realistic, not all palestinians are looking to exterminate the jews, or anything like that. But the fact is, the 'nation' of palestine is at war with the isrealis. I mean, the US invaded IRaq, not just a portion of the soldiers employed by the US Army.

Well I guess the Truce is Over.

Was there ever any doubt? The two groups have 'intractable differences'. The palestinians want israeli territory, the israelis won't give it to them. Both sides are willing to kill over it. How can there be truce when that is the situation?
Heck, why should their be truce? If they want to go to war, let them.

With Friends Like Israel - Who Needs Enemies?

If these guys are the kind of scum that are going to target and murder american citizens, because we support the israelis, then its hardly Israel's fault. They're the ones making their own decisions. If they want to go to war with us, thats their responsibility.

kurtnimmo.com...
this video contains images of women and children killed by the Israeli state with U.S. weapons in Beit Hanoun, the Gaza Strip, in violation of the Arms Export Control Act

www.law.cornell.edu...
the President is authorized to control the import and the export of defense articles and defense services and to provide foreign policy guidance to persons of the United States involved in the export and import of such articles and services.

???

implosion
So there you have it. Terrorists happen to inhabit a land, so the women and children are fair game

Did you think it worked differently? If there are people killing you in a town, you are permited, hell you are expected, to fire back, even if it guarenteed that civilians will be killed along with that counter attack. Whats not permited is specifically targeting non-combatant civilians, which is specifically what the people fighting israel from palestine are doing. If the israelis were following those standards, there wouldn't be any palestinians left.

The bodies, including seven children and four women, were each wrapped in a yellow flag, the symbol of the Fatah movement, and held aloft on stretchers among a vast crowd of tearful and angry mourners.

So they were wrapped in the flag of the movement that caused their death and hid amoung them. Ironic. And people insist that its only a minority of palestinians that are at war with israel, also ironic.

thepieman
Out of over a million people about a hundred or so have actually done this

And that is why the palestinians are doomed to loose, indeed, its why they've been losing for a generation or so.
They support hamas, they refuse to have peace with israel, but they won't fight israel themselves.
That alone makes the occupation and land seizure legal, they're not themselves willing to keep it.

For someone to take their own life like that , there must be a great desperation or hopelessness.

Or they're little deluded dupes of the power brokers within palestine. Arafat died at an old age of ostensible natural causes, he wasn't gunned down charging a yehudi machine-gun, or at the flick of a button on a bomb-vest. The guys insisting that there be no peace aren't even fighting in that war. The palestinian people need to wake up and realize that they've been made into the tools of their rulers.

I went to Palestine and saw nothing but barren wasteland" , well if the Israelis could do it with other peoples help then so can the Palestinians with some help, and its an even smaller area of land so it should be even easier and faster to develop

And yet, palestine remains a barren wasteland with its people living in refugee camps, and even their rivers been drained to slake israeli thirst.
Why is that?
Because the israelis are a bunch of meanies? Or because the palestinians, especially their government, refuses to have peace, and consistently chooses to remain at war with the israelis?
What are the isarelis supposed to do, surrender, because the palestinians, who refuse peace, suffer? Thats preposterous.

They keep claiming they were so nice to leave Gaza and blah blah blah but they never left.

They ceded gaza to the palestinian government, even though that government was dominated by Hamas. And, lo and behold, gaza was used to organize, prepare, and support war against israel. Of course they keep comming back. If the peopel in gaza don't want the israelis to bomb them, they should stop working with organizations that are waging war against israel.

Palestinians should not need to flee their country. They belong in their homeland , not in Lebanon, Not Egypt, Not Jordan

They don't deserve to live there. They left it, they don't fight for it. If they want it, they're going to have to take it.

I never understood this permant council, 5 nation garbage.

The security council was made up of the actual powerful nations that were out there. Why should the US have to send in troops because malawi or panama have voted? The sec council members are supposed to be given privelige, because they are the ones that are supposed to be risking the most.

It should just go straight to vote by each and every nation and thats that.

But what would that matter? Every nation already has its say in the international scene, they can issue, on their own, any statement that they want. If they all want to condemn isreal, there is nothing that that US can actually do to stop that. Heck, they routinely do that in the general assembly anyway.
THe problem is that the members of the general assembly expect that, because they've voted on something, that there should be follow-up, by someone else. Thats not even how the UN was intended to work. They took the powerful nations, that could create damaging wars, and gave them power, so they can work out their problems between themselves, not decide if some far flung republic in the middle of the desert should or should not bomb people that are constantly attacking it.
THe real place where you get to see what the 'world' wants is...in the world. And so far, I haven't seen any of these world countries deciding to draft an army, and send it to israel. Until they do, their votes in the UN, assembly or otherwise, should be ignored. And, properly, they are.

rockpuck
Israelis as a whole (population) do not support the wars (most of the wars anyways) it is like our Republican and Democrats, there is a war opposition.

Irrelevant.

denythestatusquo
Israel cannot continue to do these kinds of operations with impunity from the rest of the world. It is simply not acceptable any longer.

And what, pray tell, is 'the world' going to do about it???

There needs to be a new mentality from the Israeli leadership or else we will end up in WWIII.

No one in the world is interested in actually going to war with israel, certainly not over the palestinians. Even the arabs have decided that they don't want to actually have to fight over this. They're content to give money to the palestinians, to keep up appearances, but they're not interested in actually going to war.

donwhite
Worse, the United States vetoed any action the Security Council could take in regard to this latest IDF assault on humanity.

If all the security council could do was say 'that was bad', then the security council is irrelevant. Why should the US allow the Sec. Council to condem the israelis, over collateral damage in an attack on militants?
If the security council and UN wants peace over there, then its free to send peacekeepers to patrol palestinian territory and police the militants. No one on the council wants to do that.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I can't imagine what that has to do with anything.

It has a lot to do with it, because it says it on your avatar, and if the "subject matter" is Middle East politics then its erroneous

The palestinians are at war with israel, and they specifically target civilians, to cause large numbers of casualties, in that war. So whats 'infactual' there?

You are wrong. There was no declaration of war by the Palestinain government with regard to Israel. Hezbollah are an independant group and not affiliated with the Palestinian Military.

Irrelevant.

Not irrelevant at all. You are making a sweeping statement about an entire nation, when its clear that not all Palestinians are involved in this.

It would be ignorant to pretend that the palestinians aren't at war with the yehudis. Are you suggesting that the palestinians actually abhor the actions of the plo, hamas, etc????

Yes I suggest that - Unless of course you wish to also foster the illusion that all Israelis are bloodthirsty maniacs suffering from an erstaz version of Stockholm Syndrome following WW2 who want to eradicate the Palestinian people.

I really don't think those people who have lost children/relatives in the fighting are actually praising those that caused it.

Please, get some perspective. Imagine it was your family that had just been wiped out by an IDF "technical error" during a United Nations mandated ceasefire. Would you be so bloody cold and arrognat about it then?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Hammas also does not follow the ban on importing weapons.

A qassam does not derive from my tax dollars and poses no dangers to me or my family. An attack chopper that was paid for with tax dollars and then is being given away under the auspices of military aid and resold so that they may make a profit , to protect drug dealers selling drugs to American children and their parents does concern me as it should concern you. Its like I went to your house, stole your gun and then sold it to a thief who then used it to mug you. You lose and I make 100% profit on your back and the mugger comes out with a profit too.

If you read the export act, the majority of things under that act are for DEFENSIVE purposes only and even you have admitted yourself there have been times where you felt it was not defensive. This law has been broken more times then once. Not to mention they tried to sell things to China under this very same act.

Right. What the heck are you going on about? Quassom rockets DO pose a threat.. as people have been killed by them? That wouldnt be the weapons I am talking about any ways, I am talking about guns. AK47's, M16's, heavy assault rifles, pistols, RPG's and bomb making resources.

Why deny that they smuggle weapons? .. What is the point in denying it I just don't get it ... do you blame Palestine for anything at all? ... or... are they immune?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Nygdan -

quote: rockpuck
Israelis as a whole (population) do not support the wars (most of the wars anyways) it is like our Republican and Democrats, there is a war opposition.

Irrelevant.

It was completely relevant to the discussion that was ongoing with another member of the board, mainly, not you. So .. I fail to see the reasoning of you singling out ANYTHING that was said when not directed at you, and whether or not you took the first sentence of the post instead of taking the time to read what I replied to and why I replied you would see the point I made in relation to Pie man saying all Israelis are trained to hate.

So. In conclusion don't make a fool out of your self.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Right. What the heck are you going on about? Quassom rockets DO pose a threat.. as people have been killed by them? That wouldnt be the weapons I am talking about any ways, I am talking about guns. AK47's, M16's, heavy assault rifles, pistols, RPG's and bomb making resources.

Why deny that they smuggle weapons? .. What is the point in denying it I just don't get it ... do you blame Palestine for anything at all? ... or... are they immune?

Who denied it? All of those things have nothing to do with the Export act though. Israel is the one that benefits through that not the Palestinians. We don't give surplus weapons and planes to palestine. The idea that Hamas recieves illegal arms has nothing to do with the terms that we give arms to Israel. The reason why I mentioned all that was because when he mentioned the Arms Export Act you brought up the Palestinian illegal gun smuggling. One has nothing to do with the other Rock. Israels abuse of the agreement extends far beyond Palestine.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if a government is acting to protect citizens within their own national borders, or its soldiers in occupation of a foreign land. THere is no requirement in difference of action.

Oh yeah? So you would not mind, if for example the Chinese Goverment decides to "Liberate" USA, and ofcourse occupies foreign land in the process? You would defend them in that case also?

There is no such thing as 'illegally confiscated land' on the international scale.
Go to war, occupy land, you own it.

OH yes there is - there are certain sets of International Laws and Conventions written since the end of WW2, which were supposed to prevent any illegal occupations and so on; but ofcours they did not have in mind, that certain lobbies and corrupt corporations would be more powerfull then entire countries.

And yet again, in your falty logic - go to war, occpy land, you own it - you are saying that Saddam was LEGGALY occupying Kuwait, when he went to war there? According to your logic, he did not do anything wrong - why the First Gulf War then?

Lets be realistic, not all palestinians are looking to exterminate the jews, or anything like that. But the fact is, the 'nation' of palestine is at war with the isrealis. I mean, the US invaded IRaq, not just a portion of the soldiers employed by the US Army.

Well HELLO??!? and good morning! The Nation of Palestine is at war with Israel ever since they lost their land in the '48 massive invasion/occupation/genocide. Yet again, here is the example I used earlier; would you not fight back if the Chinese tomorrow landed with 31 million troops and occuupied YOUR homeland, crammed you in ghettos, shelled your Mom and Dad with artillery, and the rest of your Friends and Family will be gone when the airstrikes begin?

Was there ever any doubt? The two groups have 'intractable differences'. The palestinians want israeli territory, the israelis won't give it to them. Both sides are willing to kill over it. How can there be truce when that is the situation?
Heck, why should their be truce? If they want to go to war, let them.

Errrrrr, correction - the Israelis WANT Palesitnian territory; and if you did not notice, they have confescated their land for many decades, not to even mention the silent apartheid, which goes on right now, when the homes of Palestinians are demolished in front of their eyes, and replaced with massive Israeli Villas with Nuclear bunkers. So, who is attacking who here?

If these guys are the kind of scum that are going to target and murder american citizens, because we support the israelis, then its hardly Israel's fault. They're the ones making their own decisions. If they want to go to war with us, thats their responsibility.

Errrrrr, correction - if you did not notice, America GIVES Israel a massive money and weapons support each and every year. Want to count the dollars?

U.S. Assistance and the Israel/Palestine Conflict

The Israeli government and military receive $15,139,178* from the U.S. every day; Palestinian NGO’s receive $232,290** from the U.S. each day.

And that is only the HALF of it;

“Generous as it is, what Israel actually got in U.S. aid is considerably less than what it has cost U.S. taxpayers to provide it. The principal difference is that so long as the U.S. runs an annual budget deficit, every dollar of aid the U.S. gives Israel has to be raised through U.S. government borrowing.”

And you do not have a problem with that?

If I would be an America taxpayer, I would be super-pissed right now.

US goverment actually BORROWING money, in order to give it to Isreal, so they can perform their version of Genocide and Apartheid?

You see here in Europe our picture of the Isreali-Palestine conflict is not so skewed with the massive influence of Pro-Isreali (read Zionist) lobbies, as it is in the States. And I kind of understand the American public reacting so positevly to Israel, when in fact they are not better then Saddam, Milosevic or any other Dictatorship regime, that needed removal in the past. They just enjoy supreme diplomatic, economic, military immunity, so that the States continue to have their Fortress called Israel in the Middle East, with which they can influence the Islamic countries around it.

Why?

You tell me why.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
It has a lot to do with it, because it says it on your avatar, and if the "subject matter" is Middle East politics then its erroneous

I am fsme on being a bastard. It was a difficult position to get, lots of infighting over it, as might be expected.

You are wrong. There was no declaration of war by the Palestinain government with regard to Israel.

Irrelevant.

Hezbollah are an independant group and not affiliated with the Palestinian Military.

Hamas is the palestinian government, they share it with the PLO, another organization that is fighting the war against israel.

You are making a sweeping statement about an entire nation, when its clear that not all Palestinians are involved in this.

Irrelevant. The lebanese didn't want to be bombed by israel, but so what, some of the lebanese attacked the yehudis, thats all that is required to go to war.

Please, get some perspective. Imagine it was your family that had just been wiped out by an IDF "technical error" during a United Nations mandated ceasefire. Would you be so bloody cold and arrognat about it then?

What exactly are you tralking about? If my homeland was invaded by a group of people, and we were forced off it, and had to live in camps, and they periodically attacked us and killed our family members, you can bet i'd be seriously hostile torwards them. It'd be crazy to expect me not to. So why in the world are you expecting the palestinians to, in general, not be at war with the yehudis?

Rock Puck
It was completely relevant to the discussion that was ongoing with another member of the board, mainly, not you

IF you don't want to talk to me, then don't talk to me. Its pointless to create a new post saying 'i wasn't talking to you'. I know who you were talking to, I've been following the conversation. Pardon me, I didn't realize that you were only interested in talking to one person.

souljah
if for example the Chinese Goverment decides to "Liberate" USA, and ofcourse occupies foreign land in the process? You would defend them in that case also?

No, I wouldn't. But I certainly wouldn't actually expect the Chinese to not fight, or think that there is some legalistic restriction on them, forcing them to not fight 'because they're not operating within mainland china'.

there are certain sets of International Laws and Conventions written since the end of WW2,

Fictions.

go to war, occpy land, you own it - you are saying that Saddam was LEGGALY occupying Kuwait, when he went to war there?

Legally? Who cares. He took it, he held on to it, for a while. He doesn't own it now because the kuwaitis were able to get another army to come along and push them out.
If they can take it, and prevent others from taking it back or taking it away, they own it.

According to your logic, he did not do anything wrong - why the First Gulf War then?

Because hussein owning kuwait was against our interests. And apparently it was against the interests of the other members of that Coalition, since they were willing to fight over it.

The Nation of Palestine is at war with Israel ever since they lost their land in the '48 massive invasion/occupation/genocide

Yes. I think its clear, israel and palestine are at war. Realistically, palestine lost the war, and what we see now is occupation and insurgency. They're still 'at war', but the palestinians have practically no chance of winning any of their "strategic objectives" through warfare (ie, ending the occupation, re-taking jerusalem, re-taking the annexed land, forming a sovereign government, having defenses capable of preventing yehudi attacks on their settlements, etc0.

would you not fight back if the Chinese tomorrow landed with 31 million troops and occuupied YOUR homeland,

Heck yeah I would, hell, we'd probably fight back with nukes and wipe out all of china in the process, even occupy it permanently. The palestinians have every right to try to do the same. Hell, if more of them actually fought back, they'd probably not be under occupation now.
As it is, the bulk of their population wants war, but isn't individually willing to fight in the war, they want other people to fight it for them.
And one thing I wouldn't be doing is kidding myself into thinking that theres some sort of legalistic action that could be taken to get the occupying chinese out of the conquered US, the palestinians seem to think that they can get their freedom via the UN or legal fictions.

the Israelis WANT Palesitnian territory

If the yehudis wanted the land under the occupation right now, they'd send in transport trucks, load them with palestinians, and drive them over to jordan or syria or lebanon, etc. They are occupying that territory, not because they want to annex it for its resources, their troops are there to find, attack, and destroy the organizations that are attacking them.

So, who is attacking who here?

The palestinians are attacking the israelis. If the palestinians declared peace, and actually lived up to it, there'd be no need for the yehudis to send troops into the occupied territories.

if you did not notice, America GIVES Israel a massive money and weapons support each and every year.

Yes, and? So what, we give them weapons, they're not threatening to attack us. If the palestinians are so stupid as to think that they're going to be better off by attacking the US, then it'll be their own fault when they're obliterated.

And you do not have a problem with that?

Nope. We can count on the yehudis. If they weren't there, these guys would be attacking us.

so they can perform their version of Genocide and Apartheid?

Genocide is what the nazis were doing to the jews. The jews aren't using their full force in order to inflict maximum civilian casualities, unlike the palestinians. If the jews were trying to wipe out the palestinians, then it'd be over by now. They're not. They're occupying a population that is constantly attacking them. IF they didn't occupy them, there'd be more attacks, so of course they're going to occupy them, and no legal-political fiction is going to stop that.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Genocide is what the nazis were doing to the jews. The jews aren't using their full force in order to inflict maximum civilian casualities, unlike the palestinians.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions that you really genuinely have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

No, I wouldn't. But I certainly wouldn't actually expect the Chinese to not fight, or think that there is some legalistic restriction on them, forcing them to not fight 'because they're not operating within mainland china'.

So what exactly is the difference between China-USA scenario and Israel-Palestine conflict? Actually, Israel is ignoing 66 UN resolutions against them so far - each and every one vetoed by the US; actually they do not bow to any Internationa Laws, Conventions or any of that "law stuff" for that matter. Not to forget the FACT that Israel is practicy Owned by the Global Elite (as is the United States), and that the upper circles of power point out what is Good and what is wrong. So far Saddam is Bad, but Israel is GOOD, even if they probably killed more people in the process of "Defending" themselves.

Legally? Who cares. He took it, he held on to it, for a while. He doesn't own it now because the kuwaitis were able to get another army to come along and push them out. If they can take it, and prevent others from taking it back or taking it away, they own it.

So it is okey to sometimes use this UN Resolutions and "Law Stuff" against countries, which do not go along with the Global Elite plan, but in the case of Isreal, who has the entire Elite behind them, that is labelled as "Who Cares". And actually Kuwait was ONCE a part of Baghdad, before the Allmight British Empire decided to divide and rule Middle East. So actually Saddam was just taking something it belongs to him for centures - just like the Jews took back "Their Promises Land".

Because hussein owning kuwait was against our interests. And apparently it was against the interests of the other members of that Coalition, since they were willing to fight over it.

So it is all about Interests of the Global Elite, who tell who is right and who is wrong, and later decide which countries should be invaded and attacked. But in the case of Israel, they are always RIGHT, and the Palestinians (you know, the ones that are getting massacres every single day?) are always WRONG. Actually you are speaking like a German General from WWII. But you know that already.

Yes. I think its clear, israel and palestine are at war. Realistically, palestine lost the war, and what we see now is occupation and insurgency. They're still 'at war', but the palestinians have practically no chance of winning any of their "strategic objectives" through warfare (ie, ending the occupation, re-taking jerusalem, re-taking the annexed land, forming a sovereign government, having defenses capable of preventing yehudi attacks on their settlements, etc0.

Irrelevant - the forming of State of Israel was like not very legal, since I can declare that America belongs to Indian natives right now. But the problem is, that Me, Myself and I do not have any of those Global Elite dudes standing behind me, backing me up in my plans; actually the creation of state of Isreal was just a plan to Divide&Rule Middle East, since the vast majorities of Oil are found here, and what better way to control this state, then to fragmentize the Nations and Nationalities of Middle East with a Fortress Isreal set between them. That should shut them up for a while ey? But who cares about that "Law Stuff" anyway...

Heck yeah I would, hell, we'd probably fight back with nukes and wipe out all of china in the process, even occupy it permanently. The palestinians have every right to try to do the same. Hell, if more of them actually fought back, they'd probably not be under occupation now. As it is, the bulk of their population wants war, but isn't individually willing to fight in the war, they want other people to fight it for them.

Well let's say, that America does not have Nukes and that the Chinese overflow the land with their number superiority - then I guess that you would be speaking Chinese right now. And if you did not notice, People of Palestine do not really own any big and nasty weapons, as the Isreal does, since they get all the state-of-the-art military technology from the US, which means, that you can not go against an F-16 with AK's and you certainly can not go against an armored column with stones. And for that matter, they decide to perform the last desperate act of modern warfare - a suicide attack, which is the answer to the superior technology. Have you ever asked yourself, what kind of desperation and loss of hope causes a Man or a Woman to blow themselves up, in order to fight against oppression and occupation? I think not.

And one thing I wouldn't be doing is kidding myself into thinking that theres some sort of legalistic action that could be taken to get the occupying chinese out of the conquered US, the palestinians seem to think that they can get their freedom via the UN or legal fictions.

So can we agree that UN is pure Fiction and a bunch of Mafia ruled by the Global Elite to kind of talk about conflicts and not to anything about it, since they are all payed big money to just do nothing at all, but to sooner or later install a New World Order?

If the yehudis wanted the land under the occupation right now, they'd send in transport trucks, load them with palestinians, and drive them over to jordan or syria or lebanon, etc. They are occupying that territory, not because they want to annex it for its resources, their troops are there to find, attack, and destroy the organizations that are attacking them.

Actually if that would happen, I don't think that the World would just stand and watch. Well probably, since the World is standing and watching right now, when hundreds of Palestinians are being killed each month. And you are wrong - they are occupying VITAL resources there: WATER. If you did not know, the Jewish settlements are usually always built on top of hills (so that they are easily to defend), and they are usually built very close to Water sources (so that the Palestinians have none). And they are usually then protected by Walls and Checkpoints and sooner or later the entire area is carved up by ILLEGAL settlements, which are controlled by IDF, and in the middle of those are Palestinian people crammed in small, tight areas without water and without hope. So, do you really ask youself, why are the people of Palestine then defending themselves?

The palestinians are attacking the israelis. If the palestinians declared peace, and actually lived up to it, there'd be no need for the yehudis to send troops into the occupied territories.

Sure they are - with their BADASS Tanks and Gunships and Artillery and Combat Jets and all that state of the art technology they have! Oh the POOR Israelis, who live under such terrible terrible rule of Palestinian Warmongers, who just know how to attack Israeli Civilians, so that the Yehudis have to sent massive armored columns in order to remove few kids with stones, and send snipers to shoot 12-year old girls.

Yes, and? So what, we give them weapons, they're not threatening to attack us. If the palestinians are so stupid as to think that they're going to be better off by attacking the US, then it'll be their own fault when they're obliterated.

Well if you did not notice, Israel is not the role model for the Human Rights Violations, nor is it the role model for following UN Resolutions or ANY International Laws for that matter - so you are basicly supplying a TERRORIST STATE, which sponsoers Terrorism in their own land, terrorizing People of Palestine with just about everything they can. But I guess you just do not see that. BAD BAD PALESTINIANS!

Genocide is what the nazis were doing to the jews. The jews aren't using their full force in order to inflict maximum civilian casualities, unlike the palestinians. If the jews were trying to wipe out the palestinians, then it'd be over by now. They're not. They're occupying a population that is constantly attacking them. IF they didn't occupy them, there'd be more attacks, so of course they're going to occupy them, and no legal-political fiction is going to stop that.

Apparently you do not know the meaning of this Word:

GENOCIDE

Genocide is a term defined by Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; and forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

Anything More Clearer perhaps?

I think not. Well for what Israel is doing to People of Palestine, it can't just be described by Genocide, but also by HOLOCAUST and Massacre.

Genocide in The Middle East: The Palestinian Holocaust

The growth of Jewish settlements spells out another defeat in Palestinians eyes: "their land is disappearing the villagers say, and only the settlers have the army on their side," (Golden). As settlements grow, it is clear that this modern day Holocaust is different from past ones. This modern day Holocaust seeks to exterminate Palestinians by the gradual theft of their land, ultimately pushing them into refugee areas where nothing awaits them. This is a faith worse than outright mass murders. This is a slow death.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join