It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians...come on now, help me get it??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
And on a side note, I love sci-fi movies as much if not more than most people, but until there is atleast an arguement that makes the slightest bit of any sense, this whole reptilian thing is just that, sci-fi!

Is it a possibility, of course it is,
Do I put any weight to it, no, not yet anyway.
Am I open to the idea of it or anything for that matter, yes I am.

People, I really am an educated open minded person, but convince me if you can, til then.....well you can tell how I feel about this enigma!

Peace and best to all of you,
Mondogiwa
:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Reading the site links I listed would be a very good start.

Then you would at least have some information to work with and discuss.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by Capt DogToffee

Abductee testimony points to the Greys, Nordics (genetically engineered Homo sapiens), and Hybrids serving under the Reptilians. They are not in conflict with one another but all serve in the same empire. The Preying Mantises are also part of the Zetan ruling elite.

hey mond, preying mantis's mow (supertroopers ref)

I find it amazing that someone who barely started posted in ATS has the arrogance to assume that he knows everything about aliens.

Especially without doing any research on the subject.

Your ignorance and prejudice is precisely why more abductees don't come out in the open and discuss their experiences.

I mean what's the point?

They immediately have their alien encounters compared to fictitious aliens in movies which bear little or no resemblence to the real thing

point 1: i may only have a few posts on here but ive been lurking longer, i dont feel the need to post unless im going to contibute to the thread.

point 2: i am not slagging anyone off or trying to discredit anyone, all i have done is comment on the replies (ive seen most of the links supplied & i have yet to see one that provides any evidence)

point 3: you say whats the point? i think the point is to convince an objective audience that you are correct - would'nt you?

that said i am totally willing to listen to your arguments (as i imagine is mond
if you supply some evidence that does not involve some ropey video of some bloke at a crackpot convention (that incedentaly could be anyone,anywhere)

BTW

im not having a go at you or anyone else for their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't take this reptilian belief seriously at all. Its "UFO Disease" - there's an addiction to reading all these intriguing stories and so people like to elaborate on them more and more, when infact there may of been nothing there in the beginning. I like stories so it makes for great reading whether true or not. Its modern folklore.

Saying that though, before I got into researching UFO's online way before I heard of this particular conspiracy, I do recall a couple of bad dreams in which I am running from my home and pursued by what was a lizard man!! That dream stayed with me because it was so intense and I remember thinking it would make a good film. I just don't know where it came from!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You already did.

I made a number of points, not the least of which is that you are coming from a vantage point of bias without even doing any research on the subject.

Oh...except watching science fiction movies.

As is evidence by your comment.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
And on a side note, I love sci-fi movies as much if not more than most people, but until there is atleast an arguement that makes the slightest bit of any sense, this whole reptilian thing is just that, sci-fi!

Is it a possibility, of course it is,
Do I put any weight to it, no, not yet anyway.
Am I open to the idea of it or anything for that matter, yes I am.

People, I really am an educated open minded person, but convince me if you can, til then.....well you can tell how I feel about this enigma!

Peace and best to all of you,
Mondogiwa
:

Like I said in my first post I dont have an opinion one way or the other on reptilians. But I did state there is plenty of evidence for them in ancient literature, myths and folklore from around the world going back 1000's of years. I even provided links along with many other people on this thread.

And I bet you a dollar to a dime you have not read one of them...If after you read them and dont believe thats fine by me. I cant convince you of somthing I dont even have an opinion on.

But I have read some of the research and the Nag Hammadi and what they have to say about reptilians....I would suggest you do the same instead of looking for someone to convince you if there real or not.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I would like to see a documentary that depicts an alien abduction from start to finish and which draws upon the abundance of testimonial evidence.

Fire In The Sky, the film that is based on the true story about Travis Walton, came close.

But I think a more complete and accurate docu-drama could be made that incorporates hundreds of testimonies, not just one.

That would be cool.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You already did.

I made a number of points, not the least of which is that you are coming from a vantage point of bias without even doing any research on the subject.

Oh...except watching science fiction movies.

As is evidence by your comment.

in answer to you, i have been following links from this site involving reptilians for at least the last couple of years (out of genuine interest I might add) & only one site came close to anything that sounded plausible (sadly I don’t know the link). Basically the premise was that reptilians only started appearing after the tv series “v”.

obviously I cant prove this but i suspect you cant prove otherwise

p.s. how is not agreeing with someone having a go at their beliefs?

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Capt DogToffee]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

in answer to you, i have been following links from this site involving reptilians for at least the last couple of years (out of genuine interest I might add) & only one site came close to anything that sounded plausible (sadly I don’t know the link). Basically the premise was that reptilians only started appearing after the tv series “v”.

Then I suggest you review the links I provided and also do a search in ATS as well as over the Net. Even Wikipedia provides research which points to a Reptilian influence that goes back thousands of years.

That is, of what is currently available.

The Mini Series and TV series, V, is only briefly mentioned at the very end of that page, and appropriately so.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
imdb.com...

The above link will take you to such a film.

Based on real accounts.

It is available on DVD.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
People,

OK, Let me just start off this post by apologizing to anybody who may have been offended, I know it is an umbrella apology, but I cannot remember who said what at this point. This is getting heated, and I think that is OK as long as we all keep it in perspective.

To whomever bet a dollar to whatever that I did not look at their link, you are mistaken, I have. I give credit where dredit is due, always...as my posts will attest to. Everybody is entitled to their opinion as well.

Now, the number of points makes no difference whatsoever, IMO of course, as to the intellect or opinion of anybody. It is an arbitrary number that just goes to show how long a person has written on this forum. Maybe that person has viewed it for years. Anyway, no way to guage a person strictly on the number of posts. Quality not quantity, I hope for all.

As far as slamming each other, let's go here, RESPECT!!! The point of the post was to gather some convincing arguements and educate one another to the possibility of the reptillians and the fascination that surrounds this belief.

Some people do, others do not, believe that is..but let's leave it go at that if we can. We are going to sort of choose sides naturally but the idea is to separate what is or is not convincing.

So, without further agony or personal slamming, remember slamming the topic, OK, the person, not OK!
Peace, and keep posting, Mondo

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i for one agree with this & apologise if anyone thinks im having a go at them - its nothing personal

i would love to be convinced but so far im not - maybe ill find out to my cost later (maybe)

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
OK, here we go, let's get this ball rolling again, and by the way, I hope this thread does not keep anybody from telling their story of abduction or anything, just help me/us to understand what and why it all happened. Of course we are going to be a bit critical, that's one way to rule out anybody who is just making junk up!!
BUT, if you feel it is definitely real, then let's hear it, and of course we will all be as respectful as we would like to be in return.

Peace, Mondo

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Reptilians are also the origin of the "little green men". I don't understand what make people think it's just bull# about the reptilians but still believe in the grey aliens. The world is so full of programming, many people reject any new information given to them. Just because reptilians look like reptiles on earth doesn't just make them bull#. Dinosaurs where created by the reptilians to scare off other aliens on this planet, and remove them. That is why scientist can't explain how every dinosaur just vanished completely, they know that the dinosaurs exsisted closer to 5000 years from now. But it is covered up seens it would destroy the history of earth.

In The Disclosure Project they say they have catalogued 57 alien speices (in 1989)
video.google.co.uk...

Look at this drawing, i don't see why reptilians are any "stranger" then greys.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Mondogiwa,
I gave you some mindblowing links and you responded with "ah well nobody's responded, it's all bull after all". You didn't stop to acknowledge if you had watched any of my video links at all. Watch Revelations of a Mother Goddess - the interview with Arizona Wilder. Watch the 4 hour presentation of The Biggest Secret. Watch some videos on Credo Mutwa. Then you will have your answers.

The links, I will say once more, are all in my sig.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have to agree with Riotcomming

watch the videos in his link

www.freespeechwar.com...

They are top reptilian research videos by david icke.

Not saying i agree with everything but i have watched them all.
Just take it from there and see what you think.

My personal finding on this subject are:

Parts of our brain are still reptilian and is not jet fully explained.

Lot's of ancient cultures in the world believe they where visited by reptilians.

And in big parts of Asia they still believe in dragons

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Great research people!

Originally posted by InSaneTK
Reptilians are also the origin of the "little green men". I don't understand what make people think it's just bull# about the reptilians but still believe in the grey aliens. The world is so full of programming, many people reject any new information given to them. Just because reptilians look like reptiles on earth doesn't just make them bull#.

Okay...I'll go along with that.

Dinosaurs where created by the reptilians to scare off other aliens on this planet, and remove them. That is why scientist can't explain how every dinosaur just vanished completely, they know that the dinosaurs exsisted closer to 5000 years from now. But it is covered up seens it would destroy the history of earth.

I have not seen any evidence that the Anunnaki arrived here prior to the fall of the dinosaurs or that they actually genetically created the dinosaurs in order to scare off other aliens on this planet, and remove them.

Look at this drawing, i don't see why reptilians are any "stranger" then greys.

Good illustration

Originally posted by jaamaan
I have to agree with Riotcomming

watch the videos in his link

www.freespeechwar.com...

They are top reptilian research videos by david icke.

Not saying i agree with everything but i have watched them all.
Just take it from there and see what you think.

I attended a long two-part seminar by David Icke in Atlanta in April of 2004. His research into ancient symbols and how they keep re-emerging is top notch. But his idea that there are shape-shifting Reptilians in high levels of government just doesn't make sense. There are many people who like Icke's ideas and paradigm but who do not accept the shape-shifting Reptilian idea - which he defended in the first ten minutes of his seminar.

Originally posted by jaamaan
My personal finding on this subject are:

Parts of our brain are still reptilian and is not jet fully explained.

Lot's of ancient cultures in the world believe they where visited by reptilians.

And in big parts of Asia they still believe in dragons.

Here's evidence to support what you stated about part of our brain being Reptilian or at least Zetan-alien in some way:

Homo Sapiens Contain 223 Alien Genes In Their DNA

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Riotcomming,

consider it done, I will set some time aside today to watch the video presentation! I will let you know what I think when done, no posts here until then, fair enough??

Thanks for the link as well....................Peace, Mondo

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
To Riot Comming and Paul Richard,

I have reviewed your suggested videos and even gone into some research on Mr. Icke. My conclusion is that I cannot argue with either of you. I respect your opinions and beliefs and will not bash them. You believe what you believe, and if you believe that Mr. Icke's statements are fact, well then...there you go, I accept, not understand, where you stand. Who knows for sure, right?

The point of this thread was to gather reasons as to why people believe in this reptillian ideal. As for my own point of view, Mr. Icke is THE last person I would ever want to be associated with! Again, this is not they issue of reptillians I am talking about here. But, this Mr. Icke is nothing more than another new age evangelist that can entrap others into his make-believemythology and then suck up your money, all the way to the bank. That much I can give the man credit for, to be able to make believers and money out of nothing!

By the way, in case you have not looked into Mr. Icke, did you know that he does not believe that the Nuremburg trials happened, nor the holocaust? This is the man that you are putting your beliefs behind. If you choose to believe this guy, go ahead, not me......I would believe in nothing this guy says!

I politely accept your stance on the subject, just not Mr. Icke's...this is no evidence/support for anything in my opinion.

Again, Peace, Mondo

P.S. Paul Richard, I notice your signature
mentions that Heaven is achieved through good deed.
Where is this from? If you like, you can read in the Bible itself, No man is saved through works alone. I can even find the verse if you like and quote it exact, but that is pretty much exact already I think.
Let's just not quote or reference the Bible unless we are accurate is all, out of fairness and respect to all. Thanks

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Mondogiwa]

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Mondogiwa]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join