It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians...come on now, help me get it??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
To Riot Comming and Paul Richard,

I have reviewed your suggested videos and even gone into some research on Mr. Icke. My conclusion is that I cannot argue with either of you. I respect your opinions and beliefs and will not bash them. You believe what you believe, and if you believe that Mr. Icke's statements are fact, well then...there you go, I accept, not understand, where you stand. Who knows for sure, right?

The point of this thread was to gather reasons as to why people believe in this reptillian ideal. As for my own point of view, Mr. Icke is THE last person I would ever want to be associated with! Again, this is not they issue of reptillians I am talking about here. But, this Mr. Icke is nothing more than another new age evangelist that can entrap others into his make-believemythology and then suck up your money, all the way to the bank. That much I can give the man credit for, to be able to make believers and money out of nothing!

By the way, in case you have not looked into Mr. Icke, did you know that he does not believe that the Nuremburg trials happened, nor the holocaust? This is the man that you are putting your beliefs behind. If you choose to believe this guy, go ahead, not me......I would believe in nothing this guy says!

I politely accept your stance on the subject, just not Mr. Icke's...this is no evidence/support for anything in my opinion.

Again, Peace, Mondo

P.S. Paul Richard, I notice your signature
mentions that Heaven is achieved through good deed.
Where is this from? If you like, you can read in the Bible itself, No man is saved through works alone. I can even find the verse if you like and quote it exact, but that is pretty much exact already I think.
Let's just not quote or reference the Bible unless we are accurate is all, out of fairness and respect to all. Thanks

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Mondogiwa]

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Mondogiwa]

Have you ever taken into considering that Icke has chosen to go the way if insane ridicule by the entire world just to tell what he has to say? Many people would do suicide if they have had the experience he have. Do you really believe that all the hours he speak to people he tells bull# made up in his mind? He can use hours of hours talking about how the world actualy work, and when you listen to it, peices are starting to fall together. Most people don't know anything at all about the worlds ruling elite and are oblivious to anything that seems "out of this world", we are programmed to the very max. We are narrowminded 3D beings corrupted and programmed. One of the most sucsessfull programming on the human race is the acception of fluoride, that is used in the drinking water in USA etc. Fluoride is PURE POISON, it was used in the Nazi gas champers for the people that was going to be killed. To make them uninterested and mentally weakened. Fluoride reduces peoples IQ, you get weak memory etc.

Also im not forcing you to believe what i believe and know, many people reject this information without questioning. Just keep a clear head and try to look through the web that we are so entangeled in.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

P.S. Paul Richard, I notice your signature mentions that Heaven is achieved through good deed. Where is this from? If you like, you can read in the Bible itself, No man is saved through works alone. I can even find the verse if you like and quote it exact, but that is pretty much exact already I think. Let's just not quote or reference the Bible unless we are accurate is all, out of fairness and respect to all. Thanks

17As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. "Good teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
18"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.
19You know the commandments: 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.'[a]"

www.biblegateway.com...:17-19&version=31#en-NIV-24602

It sure looks like to me Jesus is saying obey the commandments or "Good Deeds" and you will inherit eternal life.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi Mondogiwa,

Well, it is true that David Icke is in the money-making business. But the same could be said of many Christian ministers and many others who sell metaphysical and paranormal books.

As far as Icke's accuracy is concerned, I find his mythological references to be very good but do not accept his belief that there are shape-shifting Reptilians.

But there are other references made in this thread about Reptilians and related that are not from or about David Icke

By the way, in case you have not looked into Mr. Icke, did you know that he does not believe that the Nuremburg trials happened, nor the holocaust?

This is interesting and something that I have not heard before about him.

P.S. Paul Richard, I notice your signature
mentions that Heaven is achieved through good deed.
Where is this from? If you like, you can read in the Bible itself, No man is saved through works alone. I can even find the verse if you like and quote it exact, but that is pretty much exact already I think.
Let's just not quote or reference the Bible unless we are accurate is all, out of fairness and respect to all. Thanks

That quote comes directly from what many regard as The Father of Modern Day Spiritualism - Emanuel Swedenborg.

This subject constitutes a whole new thread in itself. But since you are the one who started this thread and this sub-topic, I guess I could briefly explain my stance.

Near Death Experience research points not to one all-powerful Judeo-Christian God (or any other God) but to a Higher Power, which many refer to as The Light. This is the same light that many near death experiencers report seeing "at the end of the tunnel." It is nonliving, infinite, and governed by Universal Law which cannot be changed one iota.

In other words, there is no god or God at present, but there is a Higher Power which has always existed and always will exist. When we transition, we are all judged by that Higher Power by our application of The Golden Rule, by our selflessness, and by our ability to love genuinely and deeply.

No one can escape The Light and the Universal Law which surrounds it. This applies to EVERYONE - even space-aliens - as no one in the flesh can escape the Second Law of Thermodynamics, that of entropy. All corporeal life eventually dies.

The choices we make in life matters deeply.

Life is a golden opportunity to live a spiritual life in a world of darkness.

Life is very important because how we have lived our life largely determines how far we can go into the light.

Notice the key phrase how we lived our life. We are not measured by what we believe or what god-icon we worship, but what what we are spiritually in an operational context

The higher the plane in The Light, the brighter it is, the greater the expansion of consciousness, and the more powerful the dimension of energy. When one can individually create matter at will through projected thought in The Light, one has become a Co-Creator.

All the world's major religions were not started by the Ascended Being which orchestrated The Big Bang with The Light, but by groups of basically spiritual discarnates or angels at best. Which is why the minor miracles attributed to any one religion do not significantly outshine those found in other religions.

The Original Creator has yet to come.

See: An Alternate Mystical View On God.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Since a discussion about what the afterlike is like is now taking place, in such a way to suggest anyone here actually has any real idea of what it's like, I am obliged to recommend Flatland.

I'm always amused when people claim to know what will happen after death, that there is definitely (or definitely not) a divine entity out there somewhere, that we are judged (or not), and the basis of those judgments as well as the alleged results. Now, waxing philosophical is one thing. As a mental excercises go, it's a very pleasant one to have. But no one, even if they sell a book, knows what happens after death except the dead.

I use Flatland as an example.

For those whom have not read the story, in essence, it goes like this... in a 2-dimensional universe, a square cannot possibly comprehend a sphere. As no such thing as "height" exists in the second dimension, there is no frame of reference. If a sphere were to try and make its presence known in the second dimension, the denizens of 2D would see only a circle, as there is no depth at all in such a place.

If a 2D denizen were to then visit a 1D universe, it would only appear as a line, because not only is there no depth to a 1D universe, there is no width. A 3D sphere of the same diameter as a 2D square could, conceivably, look exactly like one another, and at the same time, there would not be enough room in there for either to fully fit.

So, the further UP the dimensional chain one goes, the more similar all such things will look to what we already know, despite the fact that the truth is vastly different. We may see a sphere in the third dimension, while in actuality it is a 7th dimensional being shaped in seven different planes rather than just length, width, and height, and would most likely look no different than a 10th diminsional being that showd up in the 3rd Dimension as well. Both 7D and 10D would understand 3D just fine, but 3D could not comprehend either in terms of anything other than 3D. Just like 7D cannot conceive of 10D in terms of anything other than 7D...

But just as you can go infinitely large in the number dimensional planes, there is also a point at which there are no planes whatsoever...Zero D, an existance that is equally baffling to all other dimensions because anything in Zero D is anything and everything, and everywhere, and all powerful, because everything exists in Zero D in the same place.

Now... all of these dimensions overlap one another, as is evident from the fact that we have the ability to plot a single coordinate on a X, Y, Z axis and that point is passing through time (5 dimensions existing at once). This in turn means that, technically, all things in higher diminsions already exist in the lower dimensions, including Zero-D.

This causes a paradox in that supposedly two different matter cannot occupy the same space at the same time, and we perceive each other as seperate entities. This could be accounted for with the hand-fingers analogy. In a 3D world, my hand appears as one solid object. However, if I dip my hand into a 2D plane, fingers first, it instead appears as 5 seperate objects that are not connected.

Thus, it is entirely possible that at the highest possible end of the dimensional spectrum, all objects are, in fact, one solid object of infinite dimensions. Logically, if this be the case, then it neatly duplicates the effect of 0D space.

If "God" or whatever name for divine presence you have, is a being that is allegedly omnipresent, omipotent, and omniscient, then what you are actually worshiping, and striving to attain membership to, is the point at which all dimensions wrap around from Infinite-D to Zero-D...and none can possibly, nor accurately, even begin to guess what the motivation of such an entity is, if it even has motivation, or how it works to achieve its goals.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Here's evidence to support what you stated about part of our brain being Reptilian or at least Zetan-alien in some way:

Homo Sapiens Contain 223 Alien Genes In Their DNA

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

I’m not going to argue about the genes as I’m no genetic scientist (interesting point though) but there is one thing i did notice in your link. (by the way, it’s an observation not a criticism)

the thing i noticed was in "illustration A" at the bottom. it has an illustration showing the inter-twined serpents that represent the dna double-helix, I may be reading more into this but the inter-twined serpents do not accurately represent the double-helix of dna. (as shown in the same illustration)

Why do the serpents spiral in opposite directions, when dna has 2 spirals rotating in the same direction?

*sorry for editing more
after thinking about it a bit more, the serpents look to me like they are representing conflict or struggle rather than dna.

*edit*
thelibra: hi mate, that theory sounds nuts but what scares me i followed it & it sounds totally plausable (at least in the layman's way, im gonna see if i can find a book on it) - cheers for the new idea

*edit again*
lol, i followed your link & i think i can now find a book - cheers
[edit on 8-11-2006 by Capt DogToffee]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
To Paul Richard, The Libra, and Capt, Dog Toffee,

Nice posts to all and it does in fact seem that we have now ventured into a thread within a thread, but hey, that's cool. My uggestion is that one of us make a new thread with the afterlife as its main theme, and then u2u the other three to invite us into that discussion. It sounds very interesting to me as well. It is obvious that the four of us have a direct interest in both threads!!!

Paul Richard: I understand your remarks and think that's great, I meant nothing ill by my statement reagarding the Bible. I enjoyed reading your last remarks quite a bit, as I did the others that follwed it and preceeded this post.

The Libra: Flatland huh, I will have to check that out!

Capt.: You're right I think as well, who knows what the afterlife is like, it is all postulation at this point.

Let's try to get this thread back on topic if we can though, right.......or, let's do both and get that other thread started. I will be back on later tonight, around 11 or so I would imagine!!
Peace again, Mondo

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Capt.: You're right I think as well, who knows what the afterlife is like, it is all postulation at this point.

Let's try to get this thread back on topic if we can though, right.......or, let's do both and get that other thread started. I will be back on later tonight, around 11 or so I would imagine!!
Peace again, Mondo

sorry mondo - i didn’t mean to derail the thread, i still want someone to provide some evidence other than eicke, who apparently not all of us believe
(no offence)

I was just expressing an interest in something I’d never heard about.

(I know some of you have provided non-eicke evidence & please believe me I am checking it all out)

p.s. I am not some git who just signed up to argue with someone like some people obviously think – I actually hope I am contributing. at least a little

*editing again - groan*
i agree flatland has nothing to do with the thread it was just interesting

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Since a discussion about what the afterlike is like is now taking place, in such a way to suggest anyone here actually has any real idea of what it's like, I am obliged to recommend Flatland.

Here is a video graphic that might help.
www.tenthdimension.com...

Click the imagining the tenth deminsion on the left

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

By the way, in case you have not looked into Mr. Icke, did you know that he does not believe that the Nuremburg trials happened, nor the holocaust?

If you could throw me a precise link, it would be appreciated. Re. the holocaust, you have it all wrong. David Icke indeed does not deny the holocaust - that is stupid - of course it happened. What Icke has said is that the Jews have been deceived, history confused, and made scapegoats since the dawn of time - right down to who they are and what they stand for. Pawns of the Illuminati. It's a very complex issue, and your attempt to whitewash it with a LIE is out of order. You can read about his actual viewpoint here Or you can read his book 'The Biggest Secret'. But this is off-topic, I would rather not continue on this vein as it has nothing to do with the thread.

So, did you watch the Arizona Wilder interview (Revelations of a Mother Goddess, on those links)? There's very little of Icke in it, except when he introduces the topic at the beginning. She may be a disinfo plant, but what she has to say is darn interesting if you are the slightest bit interested in learning more about why the Reptilian topic is so fascinating.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Riotcomming,

Look, no one is making a blatant LIE as you say, how bout this, you are adamant in your belief of this guy Icke, I am not.....Period. Also, when a person finds an article or info about another person, it may be correct/incorrect/even partially correct, but calling me a liar is out of hand totally. You are a passionate person about your beliefs, and that is obvious! If either of us is going to start calling the other derogatory names, then I suggest you choose to ignore my posts as soon as you can and maybe I should do the same. It does us no good to one another or the forum to badger each other! I have not called you any names to my knowledge, if I did, please accept my apology!
I respect your influence on this site as is evidenced by you post points, but the name calling needs to stop, agreed.? I appreciate your adding to the thread, whether I agree or not! We all just need to focus the issues back to the point of the thread and if it is no more interest, then cease to respond or read for that matter.

We are all intelligent members of this forum, at least i hope so, right? Opinions will vary greatly, but let's not make ourselves look bad by letting other's opinions get to us as to call names, myself included of course, before anybody gets defensive.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
seriously think about this, this is the samw David Icke convinced he is the son of god, he made many predictions and none came true, aparantly after all his bs years im supposed to believe his silly story that stinks of cheesy 70s bbc sci fi series, maybe you should do some research on his careers before he turned into 'the son of god'

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle32
seriously think about this, this is the samw David Icke convinced he is the son of god, he made many predictions and none came true, aparantly after all his bs years im supposed to believe his silly story that stinks of cheesy 70s bbc sci fi series, maybe you should do some research on his careers before he turned into 'the son of god'

David Icke has not claimed he alone is the son of god he said all of us are the sons and daughters of god......The bible even says as much.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Much of what David Icke teaches is well thought out and interesting - especially his research into mythological symbols - even though I don't agree with every aspect of his paradigm.

To be fair and objective, it would be foolish to concentrate solely on David Icke's ideas about Reptilian aliens (as well as his ideas about space-aliens in general) like he is the only one do to research and analysis about them and/or to have direct experience.

There are many other researchers and experiencers.

Budd Hopkins, A Well-Known Author & Researcher On Alien Abductions, Explains His Take On The Aliens' Motives For Kidnapping Humans

Travis Walton - Whose Abduction Experience Is Depicted In The Film, Fire In The Sky, Talks About His Alien Encounter

57 Catalogued Varieties Of Alien Life Forms - The speakers are Retired Army Sgt. Clifford Stone & Dr. Steven Greer of The Disclosure Project

Maritsio Cavalo's Abduction Experience - Including his testimony that the aliens told him that they genetically intervened to bring about human life here [Shades of Anunnaki]

Whitley Strieber, A Well-Known Abductee & Author, Speaks About His Experiences

Perhaps someone would like to comment on one or more of the above.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Man, you give me the thought that I am back in school with all this research type homework stuff! Nahhh, just messing around, it's good that you provide the above links, makes a person check all the background info and collect info. Thanks Paul_Richard, I will give some thoughts and notes when I get the chance to review those links! Peace, Mondo

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Mondogiwa,
1) I would still like to see a link supporting your claims DI does not believe that the Nuremberg trials happened, nor the holocaust? If you cannot back this up, then you are doing nothing more than spreading FUD.

2) Personally I think DI is truthful about many things, especially regarding the framework of the Illuminati and the historical and symbolic background. New World Order, microchipping, all right on the money. I also agree we are all one consciousness - one energy. I don't agree with him on other things. The Reptilian issue for instance. But that's fine. It doesn't make me any less interested in what he has to say.

3) I'm too tired to address anything else for now. I've sent you a u2u. I've presented what I think to be incredibly interesting information on Reptilians, hours and hours worth - Arizona Wilder is mindblowing (disinfo psyop or not). If you just want to trash all that after starting a thread requesting such information, well good luck to you. I hope you find what you're looking for. Only, remember to put your 5th Dimension spectacles on - Reptilians apparently don't exist in our plane of existence and require human biological nutrients (blood etc) to function on a 'human' level. This is where all the Satanic blood-drinking rituals at Bohemian Grove etc spring from. Look, I'm not one to believe in all this, but this is the kind of research you'll need to be prepared to look into. If not, then maybe this topic is not for you. Cheers.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here some more on the subject besides the Icke story

en.wikipedia.org...

The Toltec Mayan god Gucumatz was described as a "serpent of wisdom" who enlightened humankind. His Aztec counterpart was named Quetzalcoatl. In the Yucatan, he is called Kukulcan.

The Hopi refer to a race of reptoids called the Sheti, or "Snake-Brothers", who live underground. The Cherokee and other Native American peoples also refer to reptoid races.

There are plenty of reptilian refferences in old cultures.
So these stories do not just come from David Icke his thumb.
In Asia there is a huge culture around the dragon and in some countries they believe they still exist.

For me most of the reptilian theories and stories are of this planet, but hey, these old cultures like Hopi Inca Maya Chineese etc etc might know more than me.

If something sounds unexplainable doesnt mean it is impossible.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by jaamaan]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

Could somebody please give me a shred of something that helps me to understand this fascination??

Ah, yes, well, here's the story as I understand it.

Long ago, in a continent far away, there was a war between the grays (in the Middle Eastern region of Earth) and the reptillians (on Atlantis), for control over their human cattle. The reptillians decided to launch nukes at the grays, which wiped out all their structures and traces of their technology.

Personally, I liked Lord of the Rings better

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JTF2_CANADA
Personally, I liked Lord of the Rings better

Heck, if I could write as well as J. R. R. Tolkein I'd be... well, I'd probably be stalked day and night by some rather interesting and scary people...but I'd be able to be stalked in style!

Heheh... glad I was able to provide some grins. I'd forgotten about this thread, in all honesty.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't believe in Reptoids.
I have never met a Reptoid.
I have never met anyone who has.
I have never seen anything on TV or
in main-stream newspapers about
Reptoids.
So the world media are in on it.
My friends and everyone that I have ever
spoken to in my 47 years are in on it too.

There are ancient drawings and possibly
sculpture that psuedo-investigators believe
that are literal trues.
The best for last, shapeshifting... no other creature
can do it, change from one species to another.
Yet these things can and could be anybody, well as
long as it's someone in the public eye.

I believe Mr. Icke is a confused man, he was quite
a good goalkeeper for Coventry and he was an excellent
sports presenter.
I was saddened to see him attempt to explain himself
on 'Wogan' many years ago. He seemed sincere and
yet the audience chuckled at his lilac-blue track suit
and his explanation that he was Jesus.

No physical evidence... in fact, no physical evidence of
anything conspiratorial on this whole site!!
Reptoids don't exist... wanna take the bet?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have always argued about how nonsense this whole reptillian theory is,and i shall continue.

It is apparent to all that the whole reptillian BS has tired itself out.Slowly im seeing les and less posts on the topic because it was BS from the start,and it will forever be BS.Something a 12year old imagined in his bedroom one night and decided to post.

I suggest you look back at all the reptillian topics posted m8.You`ll soon figure out that really this reptillian thing is just another way for people to post their own personal fantasies,racist views oh yes and self gratification.

SG.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join