It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians...come on now, help me get it??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
To all the reptilians believers,

Could somebody please give me a shred of something that helps me to understand this fascination?? I love sci-fi too, at least good sci-fi, but this is going off the deep end...there are no more straws to grasp at!!

I would just like some good ideas as to why, not the reptilians eating 2 million thing, or they control us, period stuff either! Just where is this coming from??

Signed,

Mondogiwa

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ahh come on now, all these reptillian posts and threads and not one response??? I thought at the very least there would be some that sent some posts that had stories of personal experiences! At least that's what I was hoping for, not to mention I figured this thread would incense some people enough to tell me that my doubtfulness was equally ignorant since that cannot be proven either. Alas, nothing yet!!! Kolo, another member has exchanged ideas with me on another thread and we have had a few great exchanges of thoughts and information.

I assumed that the reptillian believers would stand their ground if for no other reason than pride of their belief systems. ATSers, you must at the very least stand for what you believe in......I do, and I know that most of you must also.......................

Now, please, let's get this going so that I can begin to understand where all of the reptillian believers are coming from.
Peace, Mondogiwa

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Watch the videos in my signature. Perhaps then you will get a feel for the topic. It's not really that hard to grasp, given the symbolism entrenched in artifacts and cultures, and we even have the R-complex in our own brains. Personally I think it's a fascinating topic to read about, but not prepared to make a final judgement either way, as I just don't know. But I am willing to remain as open-minded as possible.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Whilst I do not believe it to be honest, I do know a bit of icke-lore.

Supposedly story goes, Dracos are billion(s) yrs old and have the ability to teleport or some such thing. Earth use to be theirs, they made humans originally as the slave race. Some stuff I read said that this one alien decided to give us sentience or some crap much like that.

Greys are afraid of the reptoids, and supposedly reptoids here want to be able to defeat the reptoids that are in uhh ?hyperspace? lol

I'm pretty sure thats the story

supposedly can shape# all major ppl of importance are them blah blah.

it's like two branches of the reptoids and like reptoid/hybrids
they say greys can just be organic android basically. . ?

i dunno

reptilianagenda.com...

that link goes waaaaaaay more into that I ever could if you reallyw ant to read that stuff.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thanks, due to the lack of responses so far I will just take it as proof that there just is no real backing and people do not respond because it just ain't so, period.

Just as I thought anyway, but I was open to the idea, seems there is not one to even discuss now, point taken.

Mon

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think that Reptillians are totally real. They're like said to be enemies with some of the Grey aliens and the Nordics "Human aliens". I just posted on this but...
Reptillians are said to shapeshift like Darth Maul in the Phantom Menace Star Wars movie.
This is why I think the devil was a shapeshifter b/c he's always depicted as "DRAGON" or "Serpent". But I don't know for sure...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
OK, nice reply,but where does all of this come from? You say that the reptillians are supposed to be enemies with the greys and nordics right? Ok fine, but where is all this info coming from? Everybody seems to say they are supposedly enemies and so on.....says who and why? Was there an interview that I missed that either the greys/reptillians/nordics explained all of this to humankind?

As far as the devil is concerned, well I think the devil can take the form of whatever it wants...creature..man...demon..whatever is best way for the devil to control and get to you. I am a God loving and fearing man...spiritual warfare is and always has been happening IMO. Thank God himself for preventing us from being subject to being a part of it while we are visitors on this Earth.

I am honestly just looking for some background to the theories! As I said, faith cannot be really argued if that is the basis for the belief of this reptillian agenda...BUT it always seems to be the he said/she said arguement!!

This has to stem from something and I am curious as to the origin??

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ok, well you need to google that kinda thing for more info, you'll find TONS of sites on the subject. Some ppl believe that Reptillians have underground bases in places like Nevada, New Mexico and along the eastern seaboard where they occasionally come up to abduct humans b/c they "GULP" Like to eat us. They also feed off our negative energy kind of like how the bible talks about demons and evil spirits.
The greys and the other aliens probably highly disagree to this treatment of course, and they've been enimies for Centuries b/c of this.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
Could somebody please give me a shred of something that helps me to understand this fascination??

Ah, yes, well, here's the story as I understand it.

Long ago, in a continent far away, there was a war between the grays (in the Middle Eastern region of Earth) and the reptillians (on Atlantis), for control over their human cattle. The reptillians decided to launch nukes at the grays, which wiped out all their structures and traces of their technology. However, the grays were so advanced they transcended into incorporeal beings that fed off psychic energy (psychic vampires), and they drained as much energy from humanity as they could to pull down a tiny dwarf star from space down upon Atlantis, which pretty much made it 'splody all over the damn place, and drove a giant hole all the way to the center of the Earth. The star ate up the center of the Earth, hollowing it out. In the aftermath, the few surviving grays flew to Mars where they created a massive series of underground bases linked by canals, and the few surviving lizardmen fled below Earth, into the hollows, where they created a society with an inverted horizon. The psychic vampires, on the other hand, were free to roam the surface, but having burned out most of the available energy, had nearly no ability manipulate the environment anymore, all they could do is influence the thoughts of their human cattle.

So they encouraged the cattle to breed, and worship, which gave the psychic vampires more energy, which they re-invested back into the cattle. As civilizations and religions resulted, these psychic vampires became as gods, or at least were worshipped as such. These gods, however, soon found that human energy is a finite resource and not all these psychic vampires could share peacefully, thus the religious wars started. In the middle of these religious wars, the grays had rebuilt enough of their civilization and technology to begin scouting trips back to Earth where they discovered the reptillians had gone underground. The grays began digging expeditions to get to the reptillian underground lairs, using the Egyptians and their slaves for labor, and pyramids capped each of the excavation sites. However, the psychic vampires did not appreciate the intrusion upon their turf, and thanks to the energy drummed up by widespread belief, drove the grays from Egypt with various plagues that caused OSHA violations to the point that ombudsmen refused to dig any further. The grays were driven from Earth once again, and the pyramids were closed off and used for storage of useless crap like corpses and gold (which was worthless back then, since everyone and their brother had it).

Unfortunately, these digs alerted the Lizardmen to the fact the Grays still existed and so they burrowed up through the holes to find all these corpses, gold, and sacred texts laying around... so they snatched them up, took them down into the lairs, and used them to make airships. However, they found out the humans had gotten too numerous and powerful (they'd pretty much killed off most of the gods that hadn't already killed each other off). So instead of conquering right away they decided to pilot these craft around and release chemtrails into the atmosphere to weaken their adversaries.

And that's why 9/11 happened. Wait...what was the question?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thanks, due to the lack of responses so far I will just take it as proof that there just is no real backing and people do not respond because it just ain't so, period.

I dont have an opinion one way or the other on reptilians but the idea of them has been imbedded in society since at least the ancient sumerians.

If you want pictures or first hand experiences I dont have any but if you want to read ancient literature here are some links.

www.gnosis.org...
www.crystalinks.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The Libra,

What a story, I mean that was good! Again, where did you get this information??
I am going to print that, hope you don't mind, and show it to some co-workers!
I thank you for the reply, and am going to re-read it and get back to you later today with some thoughts! I need some time to digest this and would think it unfair to really respond without thinking and some searching of course.

I shall return with a response later today and once again, thank you!
Peace, Mondogiwa

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The Libra,

What a story, I mean that was good! Again, where did you get this information??

Oh...er...actually I sorta made up the whole thing. It's a conglomerate of silliness plus what I've read around the forum the last few years, mixed together to make something coherent.

I am going to print that, hope you don't mind, and show it to some co-workers!
I thank you for the reply, and am going to re-read it and get back to you later today with some thoughts!

Uh oh... I was actually just being silly. If I hit upon anything even remotely accurate it was by total accident. Thank you for the compliment though!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The Libra,

No kidding...ahhhh ya had me going...ummm no!

However, I did gather that it was a collection of info from a number of different sources. hey, by the way, how does one copy a quote from another person as you have done above?? Could you send me a u2u on that??

Anyway, I was as an undergrad an anthropology and Egyptology major and I remember my professors of anthro telling me all about the possibility of reptillian civilizations.....................ummmm no again

Talk to all who post again later on today, I actually do have to work sometimes, but we reptillians do get water breaks (get it
) from time to time.

Have a good one to all, Mondogiwa

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Check out ancient religions, and more modern ones like Christianity.
Its interesting.

check out my post on reptilians

You may find it of interest. Remember that Sepherim are fiery reptilan "holy" servants of the Christian and Jewish God. As you read the article keep this in mind, most Christians have no idea whats in the old testament and are clueless about the reptilians, besides satan/"the dragon".
(You may find my thought on that interesting to)

Why religion...is it true...I dont believe so. Its pointing to something beyond itself, and its theories that have been around for awhile. So thats why I think you may enjoy my post, if your really interested in this topic to any degree.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
dalen,

hile I respect your opinion on Christianity, I disagree with you on my belief system.

I agree completely with you regarding the lack of people who understand or even read the Old Testament. Your knowledge of the Seraphim is commendable and you seem a person who has done their homework in order to build your arguement in any case, kudos to you on that.

Let's talk more of this subject and the relation of the reptilians!? The ability of satan and demons to manifest in ways similar to reptiles, most often serpents is studied and known....but reptilians as a species that are present in and on our planet? Is this not a separate idea entirely? Spiritual warfare and the forms of the players involved is on a higher plane, whereas reptilians as a separate malevolent society is in fact within our own reality, yes?

Thoughts, ideas???? Peace, Mondogiwa

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Reptilians isn't just some crazy out of sci-fi mind from humans, they have been documented in history, and people today have seen them. Many people can only accept gray aliens because in there mind that's "how an aliens should look".

From the sources i have read the reptilians are the most powerfull Aliens in this galaxy or something, and that they controll earth.

In older history reptilians let themself be visible to be worshiped as gods, this can be seen in aztec drawings etc.

I believe that reptilians exsist.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Mondogiwa,

The problem, it seems, is trying to separate things into spiritual and physical.
It seems that religion and science is a split personality unable to reconcile itself together.
And even in religion everything is so "mystical"...something on a plane that affects us, but on day to day reality no one could truly prove that anyone took this seriously.

I think that the spiritual aspect has a lot tighter integration on earth then we think.
(i.m.o.) Depends on how we look at things really.
from my perspective, you can gather collectively information that tends to agree with each other across religions. Ditch the rest.
And as for reptilians, you bring up a valid point. Shapeshifting.
That word is a bit overused, a lot of terminology leaves things in the imagination as if its all hocus pocus. Lets say advanced aliens who can change the quauntam plank scale, harmonic vibrations to take any form they want. In that case, what is real.
But keeping to topic....

Yes, Satan, as I termed it in my thread, and his fallen ones probably got tired of the scientist group and tried to help. The majority remained, and thus you get all the bad reptilian stories.
Those sepherim are wreaking havock.

It is a fascinating topic indeed.

Hope you find what your looking for. Fact is, I havent seen any reptilians. (maybe my dad...his green eyes when he gets angry are interesting indeed.
)

Peace

dalen

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
Reptilians isn't just some crazy out of sci-fi mind from humans, they have been documented in history, and people today have seen them. Many people can only accept gray aliens because in there mind that's "how an aliens should look".

dude, thank you.
this is basically where I was trying to come from.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
dalen,

Nice post and I tend to agree with you on mnay things here so far!

As for the post above yours, well that's different!

As stated, I believe the reptillians exist.........Why????
That's not even a logical much less intelligent arguement, matter of fact it's not even an arguement at all. No, I cannot argue with what a person believes, nor do I really want to. I person's belief is their own right, but let's at least back up why, right!? Just because some ancient civilization drew it on a cave is by no stretch of even the wildest of imaginations proof that they existed! Maybe 10-100,000 years ago, "Hey, let's draw a whacked out looking thing on this stone and then when others look at it in a few thousand years, they will believe something was real that wasn't", they may be laughing their ancient even cave-man asses off right now in their graves or patches of bone or whatever.

Let's just put things into relative perspective here! Ancient people did not have the knowledge that we do and could not understand what we do, things did not make as much sense to them, thus they were afraid of a great many things that in today's world we understand.

That does not rule out the possibility, BUT, it makes things much, much more vague!

As far as greys versus reptilian beliefs, I still am open to the possibilities of either and both....but as stated from the beginning of this thread, why do we/you believe what you believe???

Peace, Mondogiwa

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MondogiwaAs far as greys versus reptilian beliefs, I still am open to the possibilities of either and both....but as stated from the beginning of this thread, why do we/you believe what you believe???

Peace, Mondogiwa

I know this is about reptilians, but honestly, if there is a hint of truth to any of this...the thought of the greys freak me out more than a 11 foot lizard with teeth. Dont ask me why.
Seems like John Lear, and maybe in other places, the greys were referred to as "soulless" and more like a robot. This is an interesting concept itself. I suppose if there are both the reps and greys, the greys would be the servant of the reptilians...and the reps those of the nordics. (though others have argued the repst are the top of the food chain. But as I argued in my thread...if the gods (plural) that created us in their image...well that implies nordic, as we resemble them more than a lizard. But who knows.

As of now, I have proof of nothing...it is good to speculate, I enjoy it.

Peace

Dalen

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join