It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Agony

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It does no good to identify a parasite without also figuring out a way to rid yourself of it. You can talk forever about its manifestations but it does nothing to solve the problem. I can talk all day long about having head lice, but until I do something about it, it is just so much idle chatter and my head will still itch. I can be the worlds leading expert on head lice but if I do nothing about it I'm just another "Bozo on the Bus". An educated Bozo, but a Bozo all the same.

How do you propose we solve this problem?
What system should replace the current one to get rid of this parasite?
How, exactly, precisely do you implement this plan if you have one in mind?
Do we attack the perceived enemy and take their wealth by force?
If we succeed in stopping these parasites, don't we become them?
Won't another parasite just take their place if we get rid of this batch?

To get rid of a parasite I think you need to go deeper than blaming everything on the banks. You have to address the root cause. What makes money more important than people in the first place? Could it be that these parasites are simply functional Sociopaths or is it something deeper and more ominous. How do you address that? Why do they have such little regard for their fellow humans? Is it who we really are? Are they just acting on their most basic instinct to survive and propagate? Would not part of that same instinct be to pass wealth and knowledge on to their progeny and their peers? Then there is the other side of that coin. Don't we truly hate them because we want what they have? If we succeeded in taking it from them would we act any differently than them? Would we live happier lives or would we immediately start searching for a new target for our hate?

As a teenager I remember making fun of the girls for listening to what we called Bubblegum Music (Pop). The same chorus chewed over and over and over again. These discussions are very much like that music.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think I made it pretty clear, although in simple terms, what I feel this 'parasite' is. Seems other people have different ideas and focus but at least we seem to agree on the effects of the 'parasite'.

How can we fight it? Allow me to suggest taking a strong stance against globalism (NOT globalization) and it's backers, and support Nationalism.

A most excellent article can be found here:

www.amconmag.com...

These little "new world order" slugs and their 'backers' need to be put in their place. (They belong in HELL)

You can expound on the complexities and niceties of economics all you like but if America looses her soul and Sovereignty and we all loose our essential liberties it's not going to matter is it?

Trust me folks.. terrorism is real but 'globalism' is a MUCH greater evil and if we don't kick it to the curb it's OVER. You know it.. I know it...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Or maybe the parasite is financial illiteracy.

Blaming some "hidden hand" for the financial mess created by the "spend today, worry about the bills tommorrow" culture so prevalent today, is just a symptom..

Oh well, you can lead a horse to water, but can you make it drink?

Come on guys, we're supposed to be denying ignorance aren't we?
Full, AUDITED Federal Reserve Reports to Congress

In particular, check out the most recent report

pages 125 and 313 might be of interest... to save you some time!

[edit on 7-11-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Nowthen,

Why don't you break that down and simplify it a bit for us? I'm sure most of the people watching this thread are not going to read that entire report. Give us an 'executive summary' if you will.

Like I said earlier I'm more concerned about the ideology behind the fed and why it's not "in house".

You still have not really tried to answer those questions. You just tell us that it's up to Americans to 'decide' what is the better 'system' and throw financial reports and audits in our face.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The parasite is ego.

Get rid of it and all will fall into place.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Personally, I think if you are in the mood for a long read why don't you read this? :

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
The parasite is ego.

Get rid of it and all will fall into place.

Yeah that is one factor.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Exactly my friend selfless. Ego somes it all up, and is why we are in such a bad state of affairs today.

Ego, is an acronym for: Edging God Out

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
The parasite is a group of people who gain economic control of countries through mainly financial means. They are the international bankers.

At this moment IMHO they control the majority of central banks in the world.

More info you can find in these movies:

MONEY MASTERS - HOW INTERNATIONAL BANKERS GAINED CONTROL OF AMERICA part 1

video.google.com...]The Money Masters - Part 2 of 2[/url]

America: From Freedom to Fascism

Related ATS Threads:

The FED is a serious scam. When is something going to be done about it?

Two more conspiracies against humanity: The Trilateral Commission & The Council on Foreign Relations

The U. S. Government WORKS For PRIVATE BANKS and BANKERS!

[edit on 7-11-2006 by TheBandit795]

I think that I alluded to that in a previous post.

Masonic connection to 9/11 - Federal reserve / world bank
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The tower of Basel - The World Central Bank: The Bank for International Settlements, Basel, Switzerland

In Basel, I noticed that there are two BIS-buildings, about a kilometer from eachother. The 'Botta'-building at the Aeschenplatz is a former UBS-bank. It has a door with the ABN-Amro-bank next door, very strange. ABN-Amro has a indoor connection with BIS, I saw it with my own two eyes!

www.bilderberg.org...

The BIS Botta building

The BIS tower

www.bis.org...

America is in danger of losing it's sovierty to the international bankers. They set us up for a fall.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by scarper
Cheers Orangetom. I not been quoted as being really dumb before!!
1 thing off my list of things to do before I die.

although, I do not understand why it is dumb!! maybe that proves I am dumb?!?!

If you go back far enough, to the time before monies and wealth, it was not needed. Since it has been created it has been but the downfall and control of man, feeding power and greed.
In the perfect society no one would need money as everything would be equally shared between the people, yes, a utopian dream, but still, true nonetheless.

So what is so dumb in that opinion??

Scarper,

Your assumption here seems to be that people can be perfect. I dont think so. I think that people are flawed...that the material we are naturally made of is lousy material. All of us..especiall me..

I dont know if you ever thought of it but people dont need money to be greedy. Greed is a natural human emotion. It occurs naturally to people..daily.

Money is the most swappable commodity. If we didnt have money..people would naturally invent it. It is what ever commodity is the most swappable. It must have certain characteristics to be good money.

It must be naturally divisible.
It must store value... a storehouse of value..this one is going down the tank very quickly.
It must be recognizable by the public as a whole. They must be willing to accept it for goods and services.

Throughout history ..the commoditys which have fulfilled this requirement are Gold, Silver, and copper.

Money ...is just a more sophisticated system of barter.

The problem with our moneys to day..electronic or paper..is that it is rapidly losing its ability to store value...due to its lack of scarcity in the marketplace...over issuing by the process of Government deficits.

When you or I borrow moneys we must over time offset this with our labors. The government does not have to do this ..they get the goods and services like now.
If they had to tax for these moneys they would have been overthrown by revolution long ago. Common sense.

Someone here has ingeniously figured out a way to tax us and be long gone before most of us catch on.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere
Orangetom,

I understand your arguments perfectly well.. and with regard to inflation being a kind of stealth tax caused by running such a large deficit, I fully agree.

However, I would say it's not the concept of monetarism itself that's flawed. The problem is that if the money supply is increased faster than the rate of economic growth then inflation results.

Like I say, I understand your arguments.. what I would like to know though is what system you would propose to replace it?

Are you saying monetarism is OK, but the issuance of money should be in the hands of the government rather than the Fed.

Or are you saying the monetarist model is wrong and we should be using a "hard-backed" currency, such as we had under the gold standard?

IF the latter is the case, how would one cope with a growing population and economy? If new money couldn't be "created", wouldn't it become more and more scarce as more people demand it?

edit : I'd like to draw people's attention to this webcast from Berkeley UC's Macro-economics course, Fiscal and Monetary Policy in the Long Run. It covers a few of these issues. Over the coming weeks of the semester, further lectures will be going into money supply and inflation more deeply... worth watching for anyone interested....

..and hopefully it will dispel the myth that this sort of thing isn't taught in public schools!

Berkeley UC Macroeconomics course webcasts

Nowthenlookhere,

GEt a copy of "The Key to the Gold Vault" Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Very intresting publication printed sometime in the late 1970s or early 1980s. They used to send these to you for free.
In this publication they declare that there are 97,000 tons of gold in the world. Most of this amount has been dug up in the last 100 years and most of that since WW2. Think about that.

When you must have a substance used as money which takes work and effort to get it into circulation ..it cannot naturally be counterfitted. The olde technique used to be to shave gold or silver off the edges of the coins. This is the soruce of the reeded edges on the coins..the little lines. To be able to tell if it has been shaved.

YOu see..Nowthenlookhere...I have a publication also from the Federal Reserve banks and the treasury department ...showing how to accomodate the then new Susan B. Anthony coin in ones cash register. They declare in this publication that it costs nearly 2 cents to print and circulate a $1.00 bill. The Eisenhower copper nickle dollar coin costs $.08 to circulate. The Susan B. Anthony costs $.03. Cool isnt it?? Till you realize that the profit margin on a $1.00 bill is 5,000%. They will give you no silver and no gold for it. But then use some logic and reason ...the profit on a $100.00 bill is one hundred times 5,000% or 500,000%. No more gold or silver given for this either ...but we give up $100.00 of our labor and goods to get it. Same with the $1.00 bill. We give up $1.00 of our labor and goods for it too.
Do you know anyone who makes 5,000% on a deal. How about 500,000% on a deal.
You see counterfitting is the most profitable buisness..not drugs not robbery..etc ..but counterfitting. We use nice terms like fiat!! See how simple is is to dumb a people down???

You can calculate the profit on the Eisenhower dollar coins and the Susan B Anthony too. Since almost no one uses them it is almost useless.

Think this is just a stupid academic excercise...remember it is a 5,000% mark up on a $1.00 bill. How much more is the mark up on electronic money...debit/credit cards. YOu now get to keep the $.02. Got it yet??
Are we a stupid bunch of people or what???

Only real substance has ever put a limit on Government spending. When they tax to high the economy collapses..or revolution takes place. By this method they can hide and conceal the Taxation...without most of the public catching on. We just keep going back to the voting booth pushing buttons or pulling levers and wonder why nothing changes.

When the Government must deliver the hard stuff they must limit themselves.

Economics is what causes this what causes that...How do people act in a ecomony...it is not number crunching.

Number crunching eventually becomes ..we need this law or that law in order to make the numbers come out right...this is not ecomonics..this is politics....including tax law in order to steer the economy in certain directions...this too is politics and violates every principle of "free market economics." When tax law steers the economy it stops becoming free also...and becomes politics. This is not complicated.
YOu dont need a degree to figure this out.

The purpose of the income tax is to cover the fraud of the money system and limit our ability to compete with those who are stealing from the economy with deficits. If they stopped the income tax the money would go to its real value tomorrow...ZERO.

This is also why you will never in this system see something like Neil Boortz's "Fair Tax" or a flat tax. Because it will limit the ability to hide the fraud of what the income tax/money system is really about. We dont pay for our Government with our Inome Taxes..the government spends way more than they take from us in taxes. You dont need a degree to figure this out either.

What the tax does is limit our ability to outspend the government in the marketplace. We are the governments competition for goods and services.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Just look inside your self to discover your true existence and that will render this ilusional materialistic
IDEALOGICAL

flase current reality powerless over the web that trapped the souls of many in this relm of experiencing existence.

And yes, money is the paradox of this web and it should have never been invented.

For the sake of a peaceful and pure natural reality the ritual will have to come to an end and before it does we will experience some pain and suffering but in the end it's all good.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by selfless]

Public education...

Orangetom

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Many are destracted in their quest for the truth, they seek to find who or what controls them, they see Reptiles, they see Aliens, The iluminate, etc. but its not really any of them. To see who controls the money, our minds,our destiny one needs to seek a device. This device will show who the parasite is, the device is not hidden but it is not thought of as a revealer of the thruth.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
Nowthen,

Why don't you break that down and simplify it a bit for us? I'm sure most of the people watching this thread are not going to read that entire report. Give us an 'executive summary' if you will.

The pages I ponted out were what is known as an "income statement". This is table which shows what money comes in, and what money goes out. AS you can see, the Fed made around 30 billion last year, spent around 7 billion in running costs, and transfered the profits aroiund 23 billion to the treasury.. NOT to a bunch of Rich Europeans, the US treasury.. It;'s there, in black and white, fully audited by Price Waterhouse Coopers.

Like I said earlier I'm more concerned about the ideology behind the fed and why it's not "in house".

because, as I mentioned earlier, if poilticians control the money presses, they tend to think more of their pnw popularity rather than the long term economy.. they print too much money, make the ecnomy unstable etc...

If you had watched that those Berkeley UC webcasts I posted, you'd have know that.... but it seems you'd rather get your financial education from prisonplanet.....

You still have not really tried to answer those questions.

I have... In fact I've been trying to do it from this whole thread. But you don't WANT to know the truth.

You just tell us that it's up to Americans to 'decide' what is the better 'system' and throw financial reports and audits in our face.

yeah, pesky facts eh? Surely one of the premises fo this thread is that the the truth isn't taught in schools, and that the Fed is un-audited.

Yet when I prove that to be false, by providing :-

a) links to a series of lectures, where this subject is being taught and discussed.
and
b) the Auditted accounts and reports to congress which the nutjobs are claiming don't exist.

You look the other way!!! What more can I do?

I've given you links to the kind of quality education many would give there right arm for... and the answers to all your questions are right there. I can but show you the way...but if you don't make the effort to learn, you'll never understand..

[edit on 8-11-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
OrangeTom,

you mean The Keys to the Gold Vault ? Yeah.. read it, and it does nothing to back up your claims.

You failed to answer the questions I asked you. Answer them, and we can continue the debate.

If you can't, then maybe you should lose that "teacher" hat, and go get a clue yourself..

edit: Actually, I realize that is probably being too harsh. I take that back.. You do seem to understand the basic issue.. inflation as tax, due to excessive government borrowing and spending... but you are so wrong as regard the reasons for it that you are playing firmly into the hands of those who you claim to be opposing!!

please, just answer this :-

Do you beleive there should be a fixed supply of money in the economy, as there would be if all money had to be backed by a finite substance like gold? A yes or no is all that is required!

If yes, then how does this "fixed money supply" system cope with the requirements of a growing economy?

And for discussion.... since you rightly say that increasing the money supply too much leads to infaltion, what do you suppose the effect of reducing the money supply, as you appear to be proposing, might be?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InDirectViolation

How do you propose we solve this problem?
What system should replace the current one to get rid of this parasite?
How, exactly, precisely do you implement this plan if you have one in mind?
Do we attack the perceived enemy and take their wealth by force?
If we succeed in stopping these parasites, don't we become them?
Won't another parasite just take their place if we get rid of this batch?

The idea is to stop playing into their hands, which they surely know very well, that's why issues like surveillance and dependency are currently being forced by these powers.

tbh, i'd wager the real reason why societies like ours are scheduled for destruction from the start is that the probability of people understanding the problem increases with time, inevitably triggering some sort of immunoreaction, which could very well be the end of the elusive parasite.

no matter what we do, whether we decide to go the short, bloody route or starve them, these methods are nothing but tools in the arsenal, if used correctly and by keeping your mind centered on the goal (liberation) instead of bloodthirst or revenge we can do it. might cost 1bn lives (+/- 1bn
), but i'd wager we're in for 10bn+ deaths if the parasite has its way.

PS: i still don't know if i'm talking to the walls here, oh and please say so if your 'device' is a simple mirror, MM.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Longlance you are close to the truth, when people become switched on they will see who is the threat and will attempt to remove it. This action can and does provoke the parasite to react, it may be an individual killing or it may be the whole nation is plunged into a war not of its chosing. Dr Kelly was one who sought to expose the truth and the plotters behind Iraq 2 and he was murdered.

The American people have been told the lie that Muslims are a threat to their nation, just as Hitler said the Jews were a threat to his people. Its all lies, and we the masses play our part in it, the parasite turns man against his fellow man, friend against friend, son against father. They have been doing it for a thousand years, aided and abbetted by the weak and the manipulated.

America and its people are in the throes of this process and it will end with great suffering and hardship for many. To prevent such an event people must use their minds and see what is really going on, many are doing so but not enough. Many are still complacent, they are unaware of the danger that is staring them in the face, people can bring about change if they want to or they can sit back and submit, its all about choice.

Economic control is our prison, a prison designed and implemented by the parasite. This control dictates what we eat, where we live, if we work or not, our state of health, our attitude to others all those and more is controlled by the parasite. When you get a raise or a new car you feel great/good when you dont you feel sad/bad why is that, do you need a car to live and be happy. Why do few have so much when there are those with so little. Why are some overweight while others starve to death. Do you think its just chance, market forces etc. Look again and you will see all is controlled, all is connected and all is by design.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Longlance yes you are correct to the device. What do we see, do we see, lizards, aliens etc. no we see ourselves, we are the parasite, we look to seek out others to blame and to call but we are the ones that create our own hell for others. Right at this moment American and British troops are in a foreign land. Men who would open a door for a lady and men who would not kick a dog are now murdering, torturing and raping. What or whom has made them that way, did they have special classes to attend.

The Nazis did not employ aliens to exterminate the Jews, Russians and anyone else they saw as inferior, it was people like you and I, normal law abbiding citizens that had been turned into killing machines. Mans excesses have no bounds, for all out technology were as savage today as when we lived in caves. Our technology has given us the means to kill more and more effectively than ever before.

The few who hold the purse strings have us all at each others throats and for what. Everyone anywhere wants the basic's in life food in their belly clothes on their back and a roof over their heads. Yet this basic principal of humanity is denied to so many and for what reason. There is no shortage of money or food or medicine so why is it allowed to happen. Why in a country as rich as America is there people starving and homeless why is there such indiffernce to the suffering of your fellow countrymen and women.

Man is capable of much good but is too easily corrupted and manipulated and even worse some enjoy the process, they look down on the unfortunate and see themselves as superior. The paracitical system that is at work inside of America now will soon have your country plunged into a major war, people will fight against each other and all this has been brought about by the few who wish to control the whole. How many politicians, the rich and powerful die in wars, none, they send to weak, the manipulated and the patriot to die for them just like the Mullahs who say it is good to die for Allah only their not the one's who are making the ultimate sacrifice.

In all of us there is the Nazi, the extremist and the murderer, it is only a percieved perseption though. Those who control us program our minds to be like this, in the latest experiment how many hate Muslims for the alleged 9/11 attacks, many will, yet the thought processes they use are flawed, many will have never met Muslims, will no nothing of their faith or ways, they do not know if Muslims were behind these attacks, but many will state that the only good Muslim is a dead one.

The same tactics were used on the Germans, they were told by Hitler and his gang that people of the Jewish faith were a threat to them, and through the use of propaganda the German people believed it. People who had lived together for years, were friends etc. were suddenly hated enemies that should be removed from society. And eventually the german people helped Hitler in his task to exterminate the Jews and many others. How did this come about, how could people such as you and I be turned into beasts that were could easily murder, torture, and persecute men, women, and children, how could it be done so easily.

No human is safe from this process, it has been used many times in the past, alienate one group and then set the people on them. This is the tool that the few use to pursue their agenda, they take normal people and through a process of econonmic and religeous control turn us into hate filled machines, primed to kill and destroy when instructed to do so. This process can be seen in action in Iraq, the controlers set the scene and provides the impetous for such action, then the mind controlled drones are set loose to commit the destruction. All those who fight the system are killed and destroyed. Only when you yeild to the system will the drones be called off.

The system we are told is Democracy, were bringing Democracy to the evil backward people. Well its not Democracy, thats the cover used, the process is we want to exploit you and your country, we want to take eveything you have, we want to control your minds so we can sell you all the things that you dont need, well will poison your food and water. And we will give you drugs to poison your mind and if all that dose not work we will make laws that control your freedom of speech and what you say, we will control you with the thought police.

When we have done that, when your conqured, when your country has nothing left to take we will move on to a new feeding ground. You will be a broken people as will your country but time will heal this it may take a few hundred years but dont worry we will be back to harvest you again as we have done to others many times before.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

yeah, pesky facts eh? Surely one of the premises fo this thread is that the the truth isn't taught in schools, and that the Fed is un-audite

Those facts aren't really that pesky as you like to portray them.. they are just unecesarily complicated. Break it down for us... how much interest was paid into the 'fed' last year on the debt? Tell us that.

I'm not looking the other way as you say.. I'm just looking 'beyond' the reports and at the ideology behind the system that 'created' them. Why can't you grasp that?

Do you beleive there should be a fixed supply of money in the economy, as there would be if all money had to be backed by a finite substance like gold? A yes or no is all that is required!

That's not really the question here and I might discuss that question once the "fed" actually becomes Federal.

WHY is this "system" NOT IN HOUSE? Why is it a private corporation? The constitution states very clearly that the GOVERNMENT itself has the right to coin and print money...

Why is that question hard to tackle? It's really not and we need to focus on that and I wish you would stop trying to shove us in the box of these 'reports' that no one understands.

Let me ask you again...

Did the American people really have a choice on the matter when this 'system' that you so readily seem to defend was set up?

Why can't the current system be 'in house'? WHY does it have to be a corporation?

How much interest was paid into the 'fed' last year on the debt?

THESE are the real questions.. tackle those.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm getting the idea that magicmushroom is thinking
of human ideology, different belief systems.
Like in communism, fascism, satanism, and others I will not name
because then I'll be called an anti-semite, the belief is
in the purity of race/ideology/belonging. This is dangerous and
ends in much suffering. When a group of people think that they are
chosen by either god, or follow eugenics, or even follow ideology,
they usually end up hurting people. The bankers are satanists and believe
that all humans are below them and must be exterminated and/or ruled with
an iron fist. Human need to distinguish oneself from everyone else, supperiority even, is a bad fad to go into. That might be it, for all I know, just a thought.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join