It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Firebat, if you had to describe an event that was beyond your knowledge and understanding how would you go about describing/recording it.

I would not attempt to describe it... I would acknowledge that there are things out there above and beyond human understanding and I would be just fine with that.

We know that man throughout history has given events a human face to try and describe those natural/man made events. On top of that thousands of years later people then have to try and understand that message.

True. And furthermore, those events are misconstrued and mistranslated over and over again through hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Look. I'm not saying that the Bible is complete BS... it is one of world's oldest history books. But I can recognize that even today's modern history books are laden with BS and propaganda.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
John was being told that this event would recur sometime in the future.

and who told him this would happen?

If you read the book it actually gives a graphic description of what happened. Phrases like to stars flew from the sky, the sun rose in the west and not the east, mountains disapeared, such events could only occur if a large bollide hit the earth. We know that ancient man had a great fear of such events and they are well recorded in our history.

this is what planet nahburu is going to do to earth when it crosses us...the pole shift!

John is told that after the great destruction life will start again and there will be a new golden age.

once again..ill ask you..who is telling john all of this?

the new golden age will be in 2012..yes sir!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

Originally posted by spines
Well, I have asked on more then one occasion for actual information and explination. Others have done the same. Each time we are rewarded with insults, more cryptic messages and a full dose of "find out for yourself what we are talking about".

It seems to me that you are being quite elitist in your refusal to explain these matters in general and easy to understand language.

You have lost one more person who share some interest in what you had to say, I am now convinced that you are too full of yourself to offer any information to anyone else. Telling me to open my eyes does not help. Telling me to pray to god is not going to change my understanding. I asked for clear and well layed out arguments to support your interesting theory.

Good day.

The entire jist of what these guys believe is that no matter what, God did it. If there's a discrepancy in the biblical timeline, it's because God designed it that way. The N.O. levees were weakened BY GOD's DESIGN so that the city could be punished for partying to hard. The logic is just so circular and non-logical.

Therefore, you cannot win in a debate with them... you cannot get them to concede a SINGLE POINT, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary....

Nevermind him actually explaining what he's talking about...

Indeed, I am abandoning all hopes for this thread. I will be checking back in on it tonight to see if anyone can explain the main argument to me but besides that, it has been nice talking to you firebat.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings
Read your Holy Bible, it is Living

I threw it out LONG ago.

But I think I do have a copy of the Koran lying around somewhere... someone told me that the Koran is the real TRUTH. I think I like that TRUTH better....

It's all so ridiculous.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
If the fourth seal has been opened recently, we should have seen a few billion people being killed.

I missed that event, care to explain when that happened?

What happened in 2004, Sun?

Think about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
If the fourth seal has been opened recently, we should have seen a few billion people being killed.

I missed that event, care to explain when that happened?

What happened in 2004, Sun?

Think about it.

The Tsunami happened.... a natural Earth-process that occurs, relative to our planet, all the time. We just happened to be caught up in it.

What about that HUGE earthquake in Iran? Why didn't that make the "Greatest Hits" list? Or the one in Pakistan, for that matter...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
Well, I have asked on more then one occasion for actual information and explination. Others have done the same. Each time we are rewarded with insults, more cryptic messages and a full dose of "find out for yourself what we are talking about".

It seems to me that you are being quite elitist in your refusal to explain these matters in general and easy to understand language.

You have lost one more person who share some interest in what you had to say, I am now convinced that you are too full of yourself to offer any information to anyone else. Telling me to open my eyes does not help. Telling me to pray to god is not going to change my understanding. I asked for clear and well layed out arguments to support your interesting theory.

Good day.

I already explained the 1st 2nd 3rd and 5th seal..ill get back to the 4th later..but to summ it up quicly the 4th is just talking about all the death since 2001when the 1st seal was open..and btw the 7yr tribulation is also the 7 seals.

and if i lose you..im sure god will give me two more..with more ability to understand then you did..ill take my loses as they come..and good day to you to.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Son of Man......... Would you respond to my assertion that the Annunaki are not benevolent, but are possibly Nephilim or Atlanteans? Who do you think they are?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings
Read your Holy Bible, it is Living

I threw it out LONG ago.

But I think I do have a copy of the Koran lying around somewhere... someone told me that the Koran is the real TRUTH. I think I like that TRUTH better....

It's all so ridiculous.

little do you know that the koran is the truth..and there is one clear thing talked about all the way thru the koran..which is unbelievers DIE and all the believers LIVE...and in my opion your an unbeliever..but ill let allAH be the judge of that.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
An

'behold He cometh in clouds.'

clouds in Hebrew (transliterated) is anan

Inanna
Annunaki
Anu
Ani

Even

annie

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
little do you know that the koran is the truth..and there is one clear thing talked about all the way thru the koran..which is unbelievers DIE and all the believers LIVE...and in my opion your an unbeliever..

I could've sworn you were done addressing my posts.

But anyway, yes the Koran says unbelievers will die... we all will die. And when you see my smiling face on the other side, you'll know that you've been deceived your entire life by a religion that employs fear tactics to gain followers.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sonofman, We dont know do we, there are only 3 possible explanations, 1, is an early advanced civilisation that had experienced the event and told john, 2, john found recorded information of the event and 3 alien life forms told him what was going to happen to the earth.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The EQ in 2004 overtook the victims with WAVES from the SEA.

The Nephilim are 'fellers' just the same as those who felled the tree of Nebuchadnezzar (means 'tears and groans of judgment' and also 'may nebo protect the crown.')

Nebo is the mount to which Moses ascended before the rest entered Canaan.

ALL AH

Good one, Son of Man!

11/11

Next Sabbath day.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Son of Man......... Would you respond to my assertion that the Annunaki are not benevolent, but are possibly Nephilim or Atlanteans? Who do you think they are?

I will not respond to that assertion..because i believe they are good..and will help those who help themselves.

when the 7th trumpet is sounded the mystery of god shall be revealed!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
MagicMushroom:

could not ALL 3 be true?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

little do you know that the koran is the truth..and there is one clear thing talked about all the way thru the koran..which is unbelievers DIE and all the believers LIVE...and in my opion your an unbeliever..

I could've sworn you were done addressing my posts.

But anyway, yes the Koran says unbelievers will die... we all will die. And when you see my smiling face on the other side, you'll know that you've been deceived your entire life by a religion that employs fear tactics to gain followers.

did enoch die...did elijAH die...if they did not..then neither will i

the tribe of is real never dies.

you wont see me..but i will see you...and you will not be smiling.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
ET, there is no proof that Kufu built the great pyramid so your thoery does not work.

link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
An

'behold He cometh in clouds.'

clouds in Hebrew (transliterated) is anan

Inanna
Annunaki
Anu
Ani

Even

annie

now thats what im talking about

thanks ,queenannie

link   
Then would you respond as to why you think that they are good?
I am open in this area as my deduction has come from what I have read in the past. I am always open to reshape my understanding based on new information,.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

did enoch die...did elijAH die...if they did not..then neither will i

Seeing how there aren't any 2,000 year old men walking around, yes they did die... and so will you. I know you're scared to die... that's why you cling to this ridiculous hokus-pokus. You have no monopoly on the afterlife, you know no more about what happens to the dead than anyone else.

There's a reason religion is in decline...

Anyways, this is getting tiring, albeit amusing... it's like two elementary school students talking about what to expect in college. YOU AND I HAVE NO IDEA. I'm outta here.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join