The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 4
1
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm not sure us heathens can keep up with this thread...

Mardi Gras and Voodoo... evil?


This thread has lost it's last ounce of credibility.

How can we take what SonOfMan says seriously when he can't even manage the spelling capacity of a 5th-grader? I don't mean that as insult... it's just that most expert researchers have elementary grammar and spelling down before they move on to bigger endeavors, like predicting the return of Christ or the "Rapture" (LOL, keep on wishing-- you're stuck with us dirty, godless animals for the long-haul).

[edit on 5-11-2006 by firebat]




posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Personally I believe Katrina to be a manmade disaster. The levee was weakened and the incident allowed FEMA a trial run to see how to handle the "biggie" that is still to come. People will possibly take the idea better because New Orleans did have a reputation of being lawless in some ways. Just like people accepted AIDS as God's punishment for homosexuals and druggies. We now can concede it to also be a manmade virus.

Son of Man, can you explain to me why older writings reflect the death and ressurection of Christ so many times before his actual birth?



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Do you mean Anunnaki? Something to do with ancient Phoenicia or something...

I don't remember, Phoenician gods?



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
I'm not sure us heathens can keep up with this thread...

Mardi Gras and Voodoo... evil?


This thread has lost it's last ounce of credibility.

How can we take what SonOfMan says seriously when he can't even manage the spelling capacity of a 5th-grader? I don't mean that as insult... it's just that most expert researchers have elementary grammar and spelling down before they move on to bigger endeavors, like predicting the return of Christ or the "Rapture" (LOL, keep on wishing-- you're stuck with us dirty, godless animals for the long-haul).

[edit on 5-11-2006 by firebat]




the only thing i wish this thread would lose is YOU..and trust me..i wont have any part in your long haul..im jacobs son..and i am blessed from on high.


thats all i have to say to you.



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
One other problem with my understanding of this, I am led to believe that the Annunaki were more like the Nephilim or the Grigori. Half human half angel, or even that they were left over Atlanteans.

In light of this my belief is that if they exist they are not benevolent or even alias to humanity, let alone Christ returning.



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
this is just an other monologue with a jezus complex i believe.

every question is answered with the same "you dont know the truth"

Are you the chosen one maybe, cause you seem to know this all?



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but you're trying to tell me that the anti-christ is already in power and that we are on the 6th seal? According to you 666 includes family, friends, and food? You are saying the anti-crist is family, friends, and food?

Since we are on the sixth seal, then according to the Bible we should already have a one world government, one world religion, and a one world government with the anti-christ in charge of everything. To start off his reign, he would have already made a 7 year peace contract with Isreal. The first 3 1/2 years bringing a false peace, and the last 3 1/2 years showing his true nature. All over the globe everyone is forced to worship the anti-christ or be killed. No one can buy or sell without the beast's mark in the right hand or forehead.

1/3 of the people on the earth has already died from diseases? 1/3 of the people on earth has already died in war and famine? Where is the meteor that is to hit the earth? Who are the two witnesses of this time frame? Where are the 144,000?

By the sixth seal, things are really suppose to be happening in rapid succession.

This is what I can remember off the top of my head on what is to happen. There is much I don't understand fully, but I do know we are not in the sixth seal, but in the birth pangs of Matthew 24.

The problem is that if you read enough governmental conspiricy theories even without aliens, there is a plan for a one world government, a one world religion, and a one world currency. The one world government is being set up already with the UN and world court. There are plans already in the making for all countries to hand over all weapons to the UN. Only the UN will have a army that would be called "peace keeping forces". A one world religion is starting to be created with "tolerance" of all other religions. I have already seen in the past news articles about various world religious leaders getting together for the first time when they could never agree before.

The world leader would most likely be the leader of the UN. For Bush Jr to be the anti-chirst and come into power, he does not need to remain the president of the US. If he does so, then he would be the leader of the US only and not the world. For him to be the world leader, he would have to be able to obtain leadership position in the UN.

If the sixth seal was already broken, then to me things are not as devistating as the Bible protrayed they would be.



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
SonOfMan... I am the chosen one. I know the truth. In fact, I am Jesus Christ himself.

Prove me wrong... you can't.




posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan


the only thing i wish this thread would lose is YOU..and trust me..i wont have any part in your long haul..im jacobs son..and i am blessed from on high.


thats all i have to say to you.


Yep an other blessed one from above.

Keep on flying johnny



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Personally I believe Katrina to be a manmade disaster. The levee was weakened and the incident allowed FEMA a trial run to see how to handle the "biggie" that is still to come. People will possibly take the idea better because New Orleans did have a reputation of being lawless in some ways. Just like people accepted AIDS as God's punishment for homosexuals and druggies. We now can concede it to also be a manmade virus.



UNDERSTAND! that everything begins with god..so if the levee's were weakened its becuase god allowed it to happen..IntrestedAlways.. i would really like for you to read all my post in this thread from the beginning and read it carefully..because you are missing the point a little.




Son of Man, can you explain to me why older writings reflect the death and ressurection of Christ so many times before his actual birth?



time travel & and prophecy.



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan


the only thing i wish this thread would lose is YOU..and trust me..i wont have any part in your long haul..im jacobs son..and i am blessed from on high.


thats all i have to say to you.


Yep an other blessed one from above.

Keep on flying johnny


The guy just EXUDES the spirit of Christ, doesn't he?



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
My personal view on the book of relevelations is that it has nothing to do with nukes weapons, the second coming or anything like that. Its about destruction to the earth that was brought about by a celestial body that hit the earth that caused great destruction and loss of life. John was being told that this event would recur sometime in the future.

If you read the book it actually gives a graphic description of what happened. Phrases like to stars flew from the sky, the sun rose in the west and not the east, mountains disapeared, such events could only occur if a large bollide hit the earth. We know that ancient man had a great fear of such events and they are well recorded in our history. John is told that after the great destruction life will start again and there will be a new golden age.



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Phrases like to stars flew from the sky, the sun rose in the west and not the east, mountains disapeared, such events could only occur if a large bollide hit the earth.


Could that not also fit the description of a polar-shift? (Which might be one of the side-effects of a planetary collision of some sort).

I tend to agree with your analysis, myself, but the Bible is so vague and out-dated, mis-translated etc, it could mean ANYthing, really.

It seems like the most accurate interpretation is always the one that scares of the bajesus out of people the most. I guess that's the nature of the beast.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by firebat]



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
I'm sorry, but you're trying to tell me that the anti-christ is already in power and that we are on the 6th seal? According to you 666 includes family, friends, and food? You are saying the anti-crist is family, friends, and food?




Family, friends, food all pertain to your choice! Which do you choose? We are in the time when your Spiritual Vote is being cast! Who do you vote for. Think hard. Think deep and think long. Read your KJV (the HOLY Bible without add-to's and removals of)


Read now and AWAKEN.



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings
Spiritual Vote is being cast! Who do you vote for. Think hard. Think deep and think long.


What are my options?

Seriously, these posters have GOT to stop... you are NOT going to convert anyone here to Christianity or to accept Christ as their savior. He is YOUR savior, not mine.


Read now and AWAKEN.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


[edit on 5-11-2006 by firebat]



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, I have asked on more then one occasion for actual information and explination. Others have done the same. Each time we are rewarded with insults, more cryptic messages and a full dose of "find out for yourself what we are talking about".

It seems to me that you are being quite elitist in your refusal to explain these matters in general and easy to understand language.

You have lost one more person who share some interest in what you had to say, I am now convinced that you are too full of yourself to offer any information to anyone else. Telling me to open my eyes does not help. Telling me to pray to god is not going to change my understanding. I asked for clear and well layed out arguments to support your interesting theory.

Good day.



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
I'm sorry, but you're trying to tell me that the anti-christ is already in power and that we are on the 6th seal? According to you 666 includes family, friends, and food? You are saying the anti-crist is family, friends, and food?


yes the anti christ is sun moon from korea..and i never said 666 was your family,food,and friends..that was EsotericTeacher..i just like his way of thinking..but i dont agree with him on that.


Since we are on the sixth seal, then according to the Bible we should already have a one world government, one world religion, and a one world government with the anti-christ in charge of everything.


wrong..no where during the 6th seal does it mention that...but it does say there will be a earthquake..the sun turns black, the moon is red...the stars fall from heaven..the moutians are moved..and everyone goes into hiding..because the lord and jesus have come back to judge the world.




To start off his reign, he would have already made a 7 year peace contract with Isreal. The first 3 1/2 years bringing a false peace, and the last 3 1/2 years showing his true nature. All over the globe everyone is forced to worship the anti-christ or be killed. No one can buy or sell without the beast's mark in the right hand or forehead.



the 3.5 years are from 2007-2010..give or take a year.





By the sixth seal, things are really suppose to be happening in rapid succession.


and there are happening, dont you see?

This is what I can remember off the top of my head on what is to happen. There is much I don't understand fully

exactly..so until you fully understand..just relax



The problem is that if you read enough governmental conspiricy theories even without aliens, there is a plan for a one world government, a one world religion, and a one world currency. The one world government is being set up already with the UN and world court. There are plans already in the making for all countries to hand over all weapons to the UN. Only the UN will have a army that would be called "peace keeping forces". A one world religion is starting to be created with "tolerance" of all other religions. I have already seen in the past news articles about various world religious leaders getting together for the first time when they could never agree before.


your right...but this is gods plan..his judgement.




If the sixth seal was already broken, then to me things are not as devistating as the Bible protrayed they would be.


the 7th seal(2007) will be much worse then the 6th(2006)

this seal is almost complete..we are just waiting on jesus..or at least i am.


come lord jesus..COME FOR YOUR CHOSEN ONES!



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Firebat, if you had to describe an event that was beyond your knowledge and understanding how would you go about describing/recording it. We know that man throughout history has given events a human face to try and describe those natural/man made events. On top of that thousands of years later people then have to try and understand that message.

We know the earth has been hit by bolides and continues to do so on a daily basis, we have recently had some near misses. There is now enough evidence that if the earth was hit by a large enough bollide it would cause a polar shift and would remove all traces of human existance as we no it. Something like 99% of all life on earth would be wiped out if a bollide of 10 mile diameter were to hit the earth. The survivors would want to record the event as a warning for the future, but how do you do that when you gone further back than the stone age. There lies the origins of myths and legends.



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
Well, I have asked on more then one occasion for actual information and explination. Others have done the same. Each time we are rewarded with insults, more cryptic messages and a full dose of "find out for yourself what we are talking about".

It seems to me that you are being quite elitist in your refusal to explain these matters in general and easy to understand language.

You have lost one more person who share some interest in what you had to say, I am now convinced that you are too full of yourself to offer any information to anyone else. Telling me to open my eyes does not help. Telling me to pray to god is not going to change my understanding. I asked for clear and well layed out arguments to support your interesting theory.

Good day.


The entire jist of what these guys believe is that no matter what, God did it. If there's a discrepancy in the biblical timeline, it's because God designed it that way. The N.O. levees were weakened BY GOD's DESIGN so that the city could be punished for partying to hard. The logic is just so circular and non-logical.

Therefore, you cannot win in a debate with them... you cannot get them to concede a SINGLE POINT, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary....

Nevermind him actually explaining what he's talking about...



posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

Originally posted by HarpStrings
Spiritual Vote is being cast! Who do you vote for. Think hard. Think deep and think long.


What are my options?

Seriously, these posters have GOT to stop... you are NOT going to convert anyone here to Christianity or to accept Christ as their savior. He is YOUR savior, not mine.


Read now and AWAKEN.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


[edit on 5-11-2006 by firebat]


Ye generations of vipors seek a sign and you WILL surely get one! I'm not here to convert you. I'm here to ALERT you. You come here daily seeking TRUTH and now that you have the opportunity to have Truth, you want to remain asleep until the aliens or whatever come and rapture you, or a nuclear bomb destroys mankind-Yeah, if only it were going to be that easy to escape-think again. Read your Holy Bible, it is Living





top topics
 
1
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join