It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Then would you respond as to why you think that they are good?
I am open in this area as my deduction has come from what I have read in the past. I am always open to reshape my understanding based on new information,.

If i told you jesus was with them right now..would that settle it for you?..or what kind of proof do you need?

maybe when you are standing in the presence of them..then the tears will overwhelm you..and you will shout for joy..it is real..it is real!

SonOfMan was right!

the truth is you will be ok...put your faith in me..but reassure it with the power of jesus.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Queenannie, of course they could but it dosent matter does it because if the revelation is true then were all creamed arent we and it just makes eveything academic. Its just a natural process and not one we can do alot about.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Natural processes have been our 'prison' for thousands of years. But there was a prisonbreak.

Trust God, know truth will set ye free.

Fear not; believe only.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
AH

whose intitials, AH?

I know. Adolf Hitler.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Queenannie, of course they could but it dosent matter does it because if the revelation is true then were all creamed arent we and it just makes eveything academic. Its just a natural process and not one we can do alot about.

not everyone will die.

just as in the days of noAH..so it will be at the return of the son of man.

the noAH's will be taken in the ark(nahburu) and lifted above earth..until the flood(bombs) have covered everyhting.

not everyone will die..but many people will live..in these bodies..with help from the fountain of youth...btw there is a movie coming out nov 22 called the "fountain'

11/22= highly spirituall

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Growing up, our family car license plate was AAH 003

There were three in our family: Herb, Alyne, and Ann

Have YOU checked your license plate lately? What kind of car do you drive?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Jesus, whats he got to do with anything, we dont even know if such a person ever lived, we cannot be even certain that the bible was not the work of some creative mind, there are no proofs it could have been an early best seller of a fictional story that has become religion. Like saying harry potter will become the new jesus in 2k years. Or are you saying he was an alien, even if he was then all the bunkum from religion is still wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am fuzzy. Maybe it was 008 or 013. But I will remember, bee ass ured

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
queenannie, your AHsome!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
UR ED

Ed means 'witness'

Mr. Ed a horse with no name?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
queenannie, your AHsome!!!!!!!

SO R U

my brother!

So glad to C U!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I dont think I said we will all die but most would and if the event is a natural one then religion, beliefs etc. will not come into it. Nobody would be safe no matter where you were on the planet and it would be purley chance if you survived not some devine intervention. Only if you had fore knowledge of where might be safe could you guarantee survival.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

we cannot be even certain that the bible was not the work of some creative mind,

Rest assured, it IS. A work of creative genius so far unsurpassed! A veritable masterpiece of literary consistency & complexity. But in the translation, astoundingly simple and clear.

Or are you saying he was an alien, even if he was then all the bunkum from religion is still wrong.

Was not Abraham an 'alien?' And was not Moses a 'stranger in a strange land?'

And were not the Hebrews actually the Hibaru?

Yes yes and yes

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Only if you had fore knowledge of where might be safe could you guarantee survival.

If 6 was 9

Fall mountains, just don't fall on me.
Hey Mr. Businessman, you can't dress like me.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Jesus, whats he got to do with anything, we dont even know if such a person ever lived,

when the time comes..youll see exactly what he had to do with everythiing.

id change my attitude if i were you.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Queenie I dont believe in God so there's no point in saying trust or believe in him. If such an event is coming then so be it. Were just ticks on the back of mother earth anyway and as its happened before so life will go on its a natural process, were living on an unstable planet anyway so its only a question of time before something happens and it wont be because of divine intervention.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Change my attitude, what or the big bad bogey god will get me, oh really. Sorry I dont go in for all the brainwashing religeous crap. I would rather really on nature you can trust nature you cannot trust man or the lies and deceit he spreads.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Queenie the contents of the bible has been changed over and over it would not bear any resemblance to the original story, a story I may add that was written several hundred years after the death of the alleged jesus.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Queenie the contents of the bible has been changed over and over it would not bear any resemblance to the original story, a story I may add that was written several hundred years after the death of the alleged jesus.

Strange.................the facts say differently. What part of the Bible has been changed?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for you to produce the event where billions of people were killed when the fourth seal was opened.

Did we miss it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join