It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI to release video from DoubleTree Hotel that will show plane hitting the Pentagon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
He did get the September WATs.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
He did get the September WATs.

Woops, my bad, I wasn't aware he'd received a wats, and deservedly so I might add. Thanks Valhall.
I haven't seen Jack post recently, I would be interested in knowing what his take
is on this news.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by pmexplorer]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc
Give me an precise example of something you can't do now because of your personal loss of freedom. Explain the negative ramification on your life.

I don't know if anyone else has put forth what I am going to say already. If they have you can feel free to ignore this post.

The personal loss of privacy comes to mind. Illegal and hidden phone taps on the American public seems to be a loss of one freedom us American citizens have enjoyed.

Now, to more serious matters. My main point of dismay with loosing some personal freedoms would be the Patriot Act, particuarily Section 213 which states that the government now has the "Authority for delaying notice of the execution of a warrant." External Link

Previously they would notify you of a warrant to search your residence of buisness at the door (in most cases) but now they do not have to if they think that alerting you by way of notification before the search that negative consequences could occur. Allow them to occur in what period of time? The two seconds of reaction time as the warrant is presented to you?

In order to call peoples in India you must file paperwork, agree to have your calls monitred and undergo a criminal background check as a result of the Patriot Act, I can call people in Ireland no problem, but if I want to call India I must be monitored and background checked?

Maybe you can't safely call your Al Quaeda friends overseas. You may not like that personally, but the rest of us real Americans are quite fine with it.

Yes, the rest of the 'real americans' who are happy to roll over and give up their rights. You know, the rights that the country were founded upon and are now slowly being taken away.

You give an inch in personal rights and shake it off as doing what is best for this country, after all...you are a real American. Real Americans do not complain when personal rights are trounced upon I suppose.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi

No doubt people already have their mind made up that it's doctored without having seen it

Hmmmm IF they had these undoctored videos right from day one... why wait so long to release them? Had they come out right at the beginning the whole "no plane' thingy would never have started...

There is no conspiracy here... only a well thought out plan that seems to be working very well...keep those armament dollars flowing!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i think what people fail to understand is the P-R-O-C-E-S-S

so some rights are taken away it hasn't effected your standard of living.....YET

these laws are the ground work it a process

and the next time a certain attack occurs U MAY bery well notice a change in your standart of living a possible dramatic one at that , and these little freedoms you cared less about losing laid the ground work for that to happen

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

If you don't think they could not have doctored a tape an had it released within 24 hours of the event if it was fake, you are sorely uninformed. It doesn't take 5 years to doctor a grainy tape (if that is your belief).

Quite true... they have lots of tax dollars to buy the best equipment...

So just answer me this...

WHY did they wait five years?

And why can no one answer the question about the explosion? Watch the video... a SMALL brief RED explosion.... not a huge orange yellow fireball typical of jet fuel [like the huge fireball that was hot enough to melt the twin towers....

same plane same fuel capacity but not the same KABOOM... but I suppose that is too obvious... and most people have probably never seen a missile explosion...

So explain to me why the fire was hot enough to melt the structure of three buildings in New York causing them to collapse... yet do relatively little damage to the Pentagon... yet still be hot enough to vaporize an entire airplane?

If you official story believers can swallow that, I think our country is doomed...

[edit on 5-11-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Give me an precise example of something you can't do now because of your personal loss of freedom. Explain the negative ramification on your life.

NSA phone and email taps without needing a court order...

I can't wear my shoes on a plane...

I can't take a bottle of water on a plane...

Three to four hours waiting time to go through security checks that don't seem to stop real bombs from getting past [IE the guy with the dynamite in recent news]

The homeland security act which pretty well allows them at any time for almost any reason to stop you or enter your home anytime they want... [we had homeland security once in my home country too... they were called the SS]

The general sense of terror that breeds suspicion of just about everything...

Anyone who thinks our lives haven't been drastically effected by the war on terrorism is using ostrich tactics... I could add many more items to the list... but why bother? The government has done a great job of keeping everyone in line...

and as to Islamic friends... I have many... and they are Americans... and some are in France having left Morocco and are now being persecuted simple because they are considered Islamic... [even though they are Berber... but hey... its all the same right?

They have no interest in bombing anyone... yet we have people in our own country ready and willing to bomb buildings [like Timothy] and drop Anthrax in the mail...

So if our feds did indeed pull off Operation Northwood 50 years later, I say good for them! Its not like its the first time people have been placed in harms way to advance politics in this country...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by macfluff I heard that the piece of the Pentagon that was destroyed had the offices of the accountants that were looking for the missing documentation on what happened to 2.3 Trillion dollars of armed forces money.

Interesting!!! Just like the Tower & collapse that took with it all the files about Enron and other such companies "under investigation"

But hey just coincidence...

CT'ers may be made to look like nut cases... but hey what else is new? Better than saying "BBAAAAHHHHHHH" and getting fleeced!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
lol...people still think the missle hit the pentagon? Omg, this is what happens when u have too much free time on your hand, u go crazy...somone said, the video is doctored, i say if the gov. is capable of making a missle hit the pentagon...then they can easily make a phono video and release it on the same day as 9/11, but i guess not in this case...it's call the long judiciary process of the gov...u got to petition in order to obtain evidence...no one is going to give u whatever u want instantly...haha, some people are so dumb...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The homeland security act which pretty well allows them at any time for almost any reason to stop you or enter your home anytime they want... [we had homeland security once in my home country too... they were called the SS]

I thought that was called Fatherland Security.

You think people would get a clue.

And the thing you can said about the people getting hurt in other political agenda's. Here is a few off the top of my head.

Pearl Harbor

Roosevelt knew that the Japanese were going to bomb that area weeks before it happened. He went as far as to take out the decoding machines.

Gulf of Tonkin

Israeli's were told to bomb the U.S.S. Liberty and sink it to the bottom of the sea and blame it on the Egyptians.

Johnson taped on a phone stated the following.

"I want that god damn ship at the bottom of the ocean!!"

It was only stopped because a russian ship happened to cruise by.

WTC 93

Head of FBI Paid the head guy 1 million bucks to plant the bomb.

--------------------
--------------------

SO there you have it, nothing like what you said, all pure coincidence. ahhh ya ok.. Move along now 9/11 happened just like they said.. Time to close down the 9/11 forum. We solved the case.. Time to party.

Last part is sarcasm in case you didnt catch it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
lol...people still think the missle hit the pentagon? Omg, this is what happens when u have too much free time on your hand, u go crazy...somone said, the video is doctored, i say if the gov. is capable of making a missle hit the pentagon...then they can easily make a phono video and release it on the same day as 9/11, but i guess not in this case...it's call the long judiciary process of the gov...u got to petition in order to obtain evidence...no one is going to give u whatever u want instantly...haha, some people are so dumb...

Yes, people who question and examine other possible scenarios are just 'so dumb'.

You should not sit there and insult people. You can disagree with what they have to say. If that is the case you are welcome to say why you disagree in an educated and respectful manner.

If you want to make fun of people and be rude then I ask you to do it someplace else or ignore what they have to say all together. I would rather you not post at all than post an offensive reply.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

I thought that was called Fatherland Security.

Ya... but ze FatherLand was the Homeland
Ist still the same office, nicht war?

Point is it too started as being for the protection of the people... nobody back then saw where it would lead to...

You think people would get a clue.

By the time the average citizen has the time to spare from daily concerns to pay attention... it is usually because things have gotten so bad that they can't help but notice... by then its too late...

And the thing you can said about the people getting hurt in other political agenda's. Here is a few off the top of my head.

Pearl Harbor

Roosevelt knew that the Japanese were going to bomb that area weeks before it happened. He went as far as to take out the decoding machines.

Gulf of Tonkin

Israeli's were told to bomb the U.S.S. Liberty and sink it to the bottom of the sea and blame it on the Egyptians.

Johnson taped on a phone stated the following.

"I want that god damn ship at the bottom of the ocean!!"

It was only stopped because a russian ship happened to cruise by.

WTC 93

Head of FBI Paid the head guy 1 million bucks to plant the bomb.

--------------------
--------------------

SO there you have it, nothing like what you said, all pure coincidence. ahhh ya ok.. Move along now 9/11 happened just like they said.. Time to close down the 9/11 forum. We solved the case.. Time to party.

Last part is sarcasm in case you didnt catch it.

It goes way back too... Soldiers lined up to see what effect the Abomb would have...

Agent Orange tested over civilian populations...

Chem trails...

I just find it amazing the short term and selective memory of people...

Maybe HAARP is beaming some kind of ray like the MIB memory eraser in that
movie
Wouldn't THAT be an interest thought?

Okay this is scary... just after I posted this , the very next thread led me to this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-11-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I am amazed that this is seemingly not the most talked about subject on ATS.
After all there is a 200 page debate on the whole Pentagon/Flight 77 plane/no plane theory and now that there is apparently a tape due for release in the next couple of days which may finally prove (according to the link at the top of this thread provided by etshrtslr) that flight 77 did in fact strike the pentagon on September 11th 2001.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
I am amazed that this is seemingly not the most talked about subject on ATS.
After all there is a 200 page debate on the whole Pentagon/Flight 77 plane/no plane theory and now that there is apparently a tape due for release in the next couple of days which may finally prove (according to the link at the top of this thread provided by etshrtslr) that flight 77 did in fact strike the pentagon on September 11th 2001.

If and when the video is released I feel certain it will be "the most talked about subject on ATS" at least for a few days.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
And as I asked on this site dozens of times already.. where are the witnesses?

I wasn't aware there was any difficulty in finding them. As Val has indicated, their accounts are all over the internet. This isn't one of those, a friend of a friend of mine seen it.

If the White House wants to be relected then why don't they hold a teleconference and put up some witnesses to lie to the cameras for all our benefit? At least then we get to see who these people are.

Why? We are a severe minority here. Most people have no doubts of the events of 9/11. When I discuss the issue with someone, most people are not even aware of the conspiracy theories that do exist. They are becoming more mainstream, but we are still a minority. Of the 300 million who live in the United States, I would be surprised if more than a couple hundred thousand fathom much of a conspiracy surrounding September 11. That figure itself might be a bit of an exaggeration.

So, why would the government bother?

[edit on 6-11-2006 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

And as I asked on this site dozens of times already.. where are the witnesses?

I wasn't aware there was any difficulty in finding them. As Val has indicated, their accounts are all over the internet. This isn't one of those, a friend of a friend of mine seen it.

If the White House wants to be relected then why don't they hold a teleconference and put up some witnesses to lie to the cameras for all our benefit? At least then we get to see who these people are.

Why? We are a severe minority here. Most people have no doubts of the events of 9/11. When I discuss the issue with someone, most people are not even aware of the conspiracy theories that do exist. They are becoming more mainstream, but we are still a minority. Of the 300 million who live in the United States, I would be surprised if more than a couple hundred thousand fathom much of a conspiracy surrounding September 11. That figure itself might be a bit of an exaggeration.

So, why would the government bother?

[edit on 6-11-2006 by chissler]

Kind of off topic, but let's all just remember... Back in 1776, it only took a couple smart men to sit together in a room to change the ENTIRE world. If we all continue to investigate, to ask questions, and to "demand answers", we can follow history. And so ends my cheerleading of the subject for the night....

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I honestly do not care about the video. I believe a 757 did hit the Pentagon. Maybe it was flight 77. Doesn't matter.

Ill be even more impressed when

1. They produce definitive evidence that the WTC 1, 2, and 7 collapsed from fire.
2. They give a good explaination why the major players in the gov were changing travel plans right before 9/11.
3. They account for why the airforce failed to intercept three rouge commercial air craft, and a 4th one that was intercepted, but the government denied it.
4. They explain why only a few million were spent investigating the most devestating terrorist attack in American history, yet over half a billion were spent investigating Bill Clinton and his disappearing cigar
5. They give us an answer why the Bush Administration witheld documents from the 9/11 investigation, refused to testify under oath for the 9/11 commision, and blacked out numerous documents on the matter.
6. They explain how the Israelis seemed to have a buttload of knowledge of the attack, including enough to warn Odigo employees hours before the attacks to leave the WTC.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am with you all the way.
There are just SO many questions.....
And the fact that there are soooo many unaswered questions should be of great concern to everyone. I ask these questions far and wide to everyone I meet in the real world, what about you?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I honestly do not care about the video. I believe a 757 did hit the Pentagon. Maybe it was flight 77. Doesn't matter.

Ill be even more impressed when

1. They produce definitive evidence that the WTC 1, 2, and 7 collapsed from fire.
2. They give a good explaination why the major players in the gov were changing travel plans right before 9/11.
3. They account for why the airforce failed to intercept three rouge commercial air craft, and a 4th one that was intercepted, but the government denied it.
4. They explain why only a few million were spent investigating the most devestating terrorist attack in American history, yet over half a billion were spent investigating Bill Clinton and his disappearing cigar
5. They give us an answer why the Bush Administration witheld documents from the 9/11 investigation, refused to testify under oath for the 9/11 commision, and blacked out numerous documents on the matter.
6. They explain how the Israelis seemed to have a buttload of knowledge of the attack, including enough to warn Odigo employees hours before the attacks to leave the WTC.

And what of all the insider trading that took place during the day before and of 9/11?

Too many questions that need answering,the pentagon is just a part of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I wasn't aware there was any difficulty in finding them.

Well there is... most other major news stories witnesses are usually making money telling their stories to anyone who wants to interview them...

In this case nothing.... silence... no faces to go with the reports...

I think it would be an interesting search to look up the names of theses "thousands" of witnesses and see who and where they are... Never mind that the area in front of the pentagon was empty at the time... but hey thousands of witnesses are easy to hide in the area...

Why? We are a severe minority here. Most people have no doubts of the events of 9/11. When I discuss the issue with someone, most people are not even aware of the conspiracy theories that do exist.

Oh really? MOST people?

The latest Newsweek poll bears grim tidings for the Republicans. The president's approval ratings are at new low for the poll, just 33 percent. That's less than the 36 percent of Americans who, according to a Scripps Howard poll, believe that "it is 'very likely' or 'somewhat likely' that federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them."

36% is hardly a "severe minority"

Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy

Widespread resentment and alienation toward the national government appears to be fueling a growing acceptance of conspiracy theories about the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Suspicions that the 9/11 attacks were "an inside job" _ the common phrase used by conspiracy theorists on the Internet _ quickly have become nearly as popular as decades-old conspiracy theories that the federal government was responsible for President John F. Kennedy's assassination and that it has covered up proof of space aliens.

Source

Just as big as Kennedy and UFO's Hmmmm sounds like an election concern to me...

The Times Herald has this to say...

Opinion split over 9/11 report

NORRISTOWN - More than 40 percent of Americans believe that the 9/11 Commission Report that investigated the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks is a cover-up, according to a recent poll. And nearly half surveyed said the attacks should be reinvestigated.
In May, a Zogby International poll of adults found that 42 percent of adults polled believe the U.S. government and the 9/11 Commission "concealed or refused to investigate critical evidence" that contradicts the official explanation of the attacks.

Source

58 percent. Number of Americans who believe the Bush administration has deliberately misled the American public according to a new CNN pol

September 11th : 42 percent of US citizens doubtful about official version - Voltaire European newsservice

Germans Believe U.S. Orchestrated 9/11 One-third of Germans under age 30 believe the U.S. government may have sponsored the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington, according to a poll. German weekly Die Zeit.

The BIGGEST issue is that mainstream media is now openly talking about it...

ABC News Code named Operation Northwoods
Source

CBC 911 Conspiracy Video... This one is great!!

Video

Time Magazine/CNN has this opening statement...

Posted Sunday, Sep. 3, 2006
Take a look, if you can stand it, at video footage of the World Trade Center collapsing. Your eye will naturally jump to the top of the screen, where huge fountains of dark debris erupt out of the falling towers. But fight your natural instincts. Look farther down, at the stories that haven't collapsed yet.

In almost every clip you'll see little puffs of dust spurting out from the sides of the towers. There are two competing explanations for these puffs of dust: 1) the force of the collapsing upper floors raised the air pressure in the lower ones so dramatically that it actually blew out the windows. And 2) the towers did not collapse from the impact of two Boeing 767s and the ensuing fires. They were destroyed in a planned, controlled demolition. The dust puffs you see on film are the detonations of explosives planted there before the attacks.

Source

Still think we are a "severe minority"?

BTW this search took me 10 minutes.... there are plenty more

[edit on 6-11-2006 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join