It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI to release video from DoubleTree Hotel that will show plane hitting the Pentagon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Here, get us some pictures.

John O'Keefe

Okay no picture available for this one...but here is what the first person on your list says....

John O’Keefe is driving a car when he sees the Pentagon crash. “The first thing I did was pull over onto the shoulder, and when I got out of the car I saw another plane flying over my head. ... Then the plane—it looked like a C-130 cargo plane—started turning away from the Pentagon, it did a complete turnaround.” [New York Law Journal, 9/12/2001]

The rest of the article starts like this...

John O'Keefe participated in the following events as an active participant:
9:37 a.m.: Witnesses See Military Cargo Plane Near Flight 77; Pilot Implies He’s Far Away

A C-130 transport plane that has been sent to follow Flight 77 is trailing only a short distance behind the plane as it crashes. This curious C-130, originally bound for Minnesota, is the same C-130 that will be 17 miles from Flight 93 when it later crashes into the Pennsylvania countryside. [Star-Tribune (Minneapolis), 9/11/2002; Pittsburgh Channel, 9/15/2001] A number of people see this plane fly remarkably close to Flight 77:
bullet Kelly Knowles says that seconds after seeing Flight 77 pass, she sees a “second plane that seemed to be chasing the first [pass] over at a slightly different angle.” [Daily Press (Newport News), 9/15/2001]
bullet Keith Wheelhouse says the second plane was a C-130; two other witnesses aren’t certain. [Daily Press (Newport News), 9/15/2001] Wheelhouse “believes it flew directly above the American Airlines jet, as if to prevent two planes from appearing on radar, while at the same time guiding the jet toward the Pentagon.” As Flight 77 descends toward the Pentagon, the second plane veers off west. [Daily Press (Newport News), 9/14/2001]
bullet USA Today reporter Vin Narayanan, who saw the Pentagon explosion, says, “I hopped out of my car after the jet exploded, nearly oblivious to a second jet hovering in the skies.” [USA Today, 9/17/2001]

Source

Okay He himself only stopped after the explosion and saw the SECOND PLANE the C-130

The rest of the eye witnesses here saw TWO aircraft... with the concensus being that the second was guiding the first...

One thing that would vaporize a jetliner is an explosive filled drone... RED FLAMES

Thanks for that list

[edit on 8-11-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
No Dr Fungi - people THINK it MAY of been a plane of some sorts... its was flying and hit the pentagon - look at all the witnesses who where no where near the pentagon.

small 10 passenger plane.... fighter jet like sounds.... a missile..... a small commuter jet....

and then you get those who were at the scene who miracles of miracles tell you oh off the top of my head 5 different versions of events / aircraft seen... then theres the impact holes, lack of engine holes, lack of debris....

No one knows for sure what hit the Pentagon, and if this video doesn't come out / or is grainy, theres gonna be a whole barrow load of crap coming down on the argument for a 757.

We shall just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
so whenever they release the video can this video be verrified via other doubbletree security camera videos, and who will check to see if they tampered with the video in any way?
I wonder if 5 years is a long enough time to tamper with videoclip evidence from security cameras.
The FBI has only one clip of the many security camera footages they took, where are the other clips that they have? why not release them all??

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Here, get us some pictures.

Kirk Milburn

Okay #2 No picture available...

"It went WHOOOSH Whoosh, then there was fire and smoke, then I heard a second explosion" - Kirk Milburn

"It just went "pffft". It wasn't what I would have expected from a plane that was not much more than a football field away from me." - John O'Keefe

"I watched this... it looked like a commuter plane, two engined... come down from the south real low" - Don Wright

"My brain could not resolve the fact that it was a plane because it seemed like only a small hole in the building. No tail. No wings. No nothing" - Steve DeChario

"I heard it very loud, quick whooshing sound... I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane" - Lon Rains

There are just as many testimonies here as your list of witnesses.. and it seems some of the ones you list are NOT saying it was a 757 but something else... and I am only up to number two...

Here is the video with those witnesses on it

PENTAGON STRIKE

So we are left with a problem.... WHICH eyewitnesses do we believe? Its obvious they all saw different things...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

We didn’t know what kind of plane had hit the Pentagon, or where it had hit. Later, we were told that it was a 757 out of Dulles, which had come up the river in back of our building, turned sharply over the Capitol, ran past the White House and the Washington Monument, up the river to Rosslyn, then dropped to treetop level and ran down Washington Boulevard to the Pentagon. I cannot fathom why neither myself nor Ray, a former Air Force officer, missed a big 757, going 400 miles an hour, as it crossed in front of our window in its last 10 seconds of flight.

(The more I’ve thought about it since, the odder the choice of the Pentagon as a target appeared. The Pentagon is a huge pile of concrete, the walls over a foot thick, and no plane is big enough to do more than superficial damage to it. Had the hijackers chosen to dive into the Capitol or the White House, much smaller sandstone buildings with little internal framework, the damage and the death toll would have been infinitely higher. Both houses of Congress were in session, and in addition Laura Bush was in the building, preparing to testify to some committee about school reading programs. I guess the symbolism of the Pentagon was more important to the terrorists, who blamed the US military for everything, much like Chomskyites blame everything on the CIA. As horrible as it sounds, the hit on the Pentagon may have been a blessing.)

As we watched the black plume gather strength, less than a minute after the explosion, we saw an odd sight that no one else has yet commented on. Directly in back of the plume, which would place it almost due west from our office, a four-engine propeller plane, which Ray later said resembled a C-130, started a steep decent towards the Pentagon. It was coming from an odd direction (planes don’t go east-west in the area), and it was descending at a much steeper angle than most aircraft. Trailing a thin, diffuse black trail from its engines, the plane reached the Pentagon at a low altitude and made a sharp left turn, passing just north of the plume, and headed straight for the White House.

All the while, I was sort of talking at it: "Who the hell are you? Where are you going? You’re not headed for downtown!" Ray and Verle watched it with me, and I was convinced it was another attack. But right over the tidal basin, at an altitude of less than 1000 feet, it made another sharp left turn to the north and climbed rapidly. Soon it was gone, leaving only the thin black trail.[/exe]

from this site

www.clothmonkey.com...

running off this list.

911research.wtc7.net...

Now, as the above poster said - just who the hell do we believe??? Oh I have an idea, Im gonna believe the military officer who said it was a massive bomb.... 'cause he smelt the cordite.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Do a google on Strontium Explosives...

RED FLAMES

Strontium is what makes flares and fireworks RED

www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/explosives-list.htm

Suppliers of strontium nitrate, industrial chemicals, & military specification chemicals. Wide range of purities & particle sizes. Milling & screening processes available.
www.servicechemical.com...

Jet Fuel Fire...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

"Having just witnessed the CNN coverage of New York" "with a head full of the horror in New York, I walked in the office and stood peering out of the window looking at the Pentagon. ... As I stood there, I instinctively ducked at the extremely loud roar and whine of a jet engine spooling up. Immediately, the large silver cylinder of an aircraft appeared in my window, coming over my right shoulder as I faced the Westside of the Pentagon directly towards the heliport. The aircraft, looking to be either a 757 or Airbus, seemed to come directly over the annex, as if it had been following Columbia Pike - an Arlington road leading to Pentagon. The aircraft was moving fast, at what I could only be estimate as between 250 to 300 knots. All in all, I probably only had the aircraft in my field of view for approximately 3 seconds. The aircraft was at a sharp downward angle of attack, on a direct course for the Pentagon. It was "clean", in as much as, there were no flaps applied and no apparent landing gear deployed. He was slightly left wing down as he appeared in my line of sight, as if he'd just "jinked" to avoid something. As he crossed Route 110 he appeared to level his wings, making a slight right wing slow adjustment as he impacted low on the Westside of the building to the right of the helo, tower and fire vehicle around corridor 5. What instantly followed was a large yellow fireball accompanied by an extremely bass sounding, deep thunderous boom. The yellow fireball rose quickly as black smoke engulfed the entire Westside of the Pentagon, obscuring the whole of the heliport. I could feel the concussion and felt the shockwave of the blast impact the window of the Annex, knocking me against the desk.

- Albert Hemphill

Located at an office in the Navy Annex overlooking the Pentagon.

www.geocities.com...

This guy knows his stuff and obviously knew it when he saw the plane hit. If you read the site that is sourced from there are plenty of other quotes of people saying they saw a 757.

There are pictures (even in Loose Change) of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

Jason Bermas ADMITTED that a plane hit the Pentagon. This guy is lead researcher for Loose Change.

thedoc911.blogspot.com...

You guys are going to have alot of explaining to do when this video comes out.

And you expect it to be crystal clear DVD quality or something? It's a security camera for crying out loud. Of course it's going to be less than steller quality.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Which brings me to the question... why are you still bothering? Tomorrow a video will be released that will show a plane hit the Pentagon. ALREADY you are saying that the video is doctored when you have yet to see it. Shows the true mentality of a 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist.

So explain to me. Why do HUNDREDS of people including military professionals and civilians state that they saw a 757 hit the building?

Why is the FBI releasing a video tape of a 757 hitting the Pentagon?

Because it wasn't there right? Please...

Drop the Pentagon theory guys. It's damaging your argument. When the public sees the video of a plane hitting the building on Friday - expect A LOT of damage to your "truth movement".

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Why is the FBI releasing a video tape of a 757 hitting the Pentagon?

They are not... its been delayed

And where is the quote from the FBI that officially says THEY are releasing it?

Okay I will wait till Friday at midnight... then I wanna hear your excuse

I'm going back to mining the moon...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Dr Fungi,
i respect your take on it, and can understand why you would hate to believe that all is not as it seems with 9-11 and the Pentagon.

All the eye witnesses to the C-130, the video and pics of the big all white 4 engined jet over the white house that concerned the secret service.... every one else who said it was a small jet / twin engine jet that smacked the pentagon....

And above all...the 5 year wait AFTER saying...... There is no footage of the strike.....

I'm waiting with baited breath for this video, I truely am. i want to see good quality, hi res footage, not a grainy 5 frames of crap like the toll booth video!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That's the first time I've seen human remains photos from the pentagon.

Disturbing images to say the least.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Dr. Fungi,

Would you kindly post a link or two to photos of a plane hitting the Pentagon. Not because I want to argue with you but for my own education. It's been all these years and I've still yet to see any photographic or video evidence of the Pentagon plane. If you could post a link to any photos of the plane hitting the Pentagon, or of a 757 flying a few feet off the ground, or anything that might corroborate the story I would be very grateful.

I like to base my opinions off of the available evidence and so far I haven't seen any evidence like pictures of a plane hitting the Pentagon. Nothing near what I've seen for the WTC.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I dont think the video is going to be released and if it is I dont think it will show a plane.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
I dont think the video is going to be released and if it is I dont think it will show a plane.

I'm sure it'll be released. Don't know what it'll show, but the FBI saying it doesn't show the impact, doesn't mean it didn't capture an image of the plane in flight beforehand.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
2005? 2005!! like wtf took her so long to review the tape??

Okay, so they may have had thousands of tapes to look through (or not as the case is) but 2005?? thats confused me no end.

Still, all those eye witnesses saying about the herc (c-130) doing a fly by with the craft that hit.... lol they couldn't release any videos any way...

Oh and if it turns out there is no videos of a 757 hitting the pentagon... i will rofl!

Any Gov agency could take a camera, let it roll for a while, take it, add a plane, and then say wow look a plane flying low.....

Till they get out the video of a 757 hitting the wall straight up, im not buying it.

Just like im not buying all those eye witnesses who said the plane struck the ground and exploded then hit the pentagon....

Shheesshhh this ones sure a whole can of worms and thats no lie!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I'm sure it'll be released. Don't know what it'll show, but the FBI saying it doesn't show the impact, doesn't mean it didn't capture an image of the plane in flight beforehand.

I would not be so sure. If it happens great and hopefully it can answer some question that have been asked for the last 5 years

The Government said they needed more time'. When asked when enough time would pass before they could release the tape, they said they didn't know and it was indefinite...

www.infowars.net...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
And you expect it to be crystal clear DVD quality or something? It's a security camera for crying out loud. Of course it's going to be less than steller quality.

You have actually no idea what you are talking about. I install security videos...they are very good these days and 500 bucks will buy you a hi res 4 camera system for your house...

What you see on a monitor depends on the monitor... but the image on the tape is very good... thats how the police catch crooks these days by analysing the tape..

And don't forget that when you watch a video screen showing a video screen the image is really distorted.

Don't believe me just stop by any Radio Shack and have a look

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok

WOW so if they show a plane flying by... but not hitting the building it will be good enough for you?
Even though the FBI says it doesn't show a hit?

Thats incredible!!! I am flabbergasted!! speechless!!!

But I still can't find where the FBI actually says they are releasing this film... Someone please point me to that link?

I can't find ONE official news release saying that...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

JUDICIAL WATCH UPDATE: FBI granted extension for release of 9/11 videotape.

The FBI has been granted an extension for the release of the 9/11 Doubletree Videotape. The tape is to be produced to Judicial Watch by December 14, 2006 and will be released to the public.

Judicial Watch has already obtained and released two other videotapes related to the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Click here to view the footage .

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

JUDICIAL WATCH UPDATE: FBI granted extension for release of 9/11 videotape.

The FBI has been granted an extension for the release of the 9/11 Doubletree Videotape. The tape is to be produced to Judicial Watch by December 14, 2006 and will be released to the public.

Judicial Watch has already obtained and released two other videotapes related to the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Click here to view the footage .

Makes you wonder why they need the extra time. Was 5 years not enough already?

[edit on 9-11-2006 by etshrtslr]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join