It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI to release video from DoubleTree Hotel that will show plane hitting the Pentagon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So its NOT an official FBI release then...

Its a website that is trying to get it released...

No wonder all the delays...

Just who are these "Judicial Watch" guys anyway?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I guess it depends on what you mean by "official release". The FBI will release it before this year is over if they don't get another extension. It won't be a voluntary release, but a release none the less. I'm assuming Judicial Watch is some group of some sort that has been to court to get these tapes released. I'm glad somebody with the power to do something IS doing something.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Just who are these "Judicial Watch" guys anyway?

I think these are who they are.
www.judicialwatch.org...

If they are they same group then they are the ones that filled the FOIA to have the video relased from the pentagon parking lot camera and the one from the citgo gas station also. Both of which showed nothing.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe they said somthing to the effect when the pentagon video was released that it would end once and for all the concpiricy theorist allegations that NO PLANE hit the pentagon.

They are the ones...just found this on their web site.
www.judicialwatch.org...

Edit: Added Content

[edit on 9-11-2006 by etshrtslr]

[edit on 9-11-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ah! Okay its a "Freedom of Info" suit then... okay that makes sense as to the stall...

But it makes more questions about WHY the stall

Now the new question will be...

Will binBush go out like a lamb...

Or will he go out like a Lion and find a way to declare a "staged" war with China before he is done?

Hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There has never been a proper investigation into any of the aircraft crash sites.

911research.wtc7.net...

The Pentagon BPS is the only government investigation of the crash of Flight 77 that admits to existing, but it was defined as and limited to an investigation of the performance of the building. There was no investigation into the crash by the National Transportation and Safety Board (NTSB). The Probable Cause document for Flight 77 on the NTSB's website reads:
The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

911commission.gov...

By law, the FBI becomes the lead investigative agency when airline crashes are the result of a criminal act, and the NTSB provides support when requested. However, the families were advised by FBI officials that the FBI is investigating only the terrorists. Why, then, have we heard nothing from the NTSB?

According to Mary Schiavo, former Inspector General of the Department of
Transportation, "In every single aviation disaster, whether there was criminal activity or not, in every single one in the course of aviation history it has been followed not only where necessary a national criminal investigation -- but also a National Transportation Safety [Board] investigation into what went wrong in the aviation system so that it never happens again."
NTSB experts would examine flight and data recorders, and ATC radar tracking data, as well as evaluate the transcripts of air controller-pilot conversations and study air traffic control service on September 11th. They would have also collected airframe wreckage at the scenes and interviewed eye witnesses. Finally, the NTSB would have assessed survival factors, based on documentation of impact forces, emergency planning and crash-fire-rescue efforts, all of which would have contributed to a better understanding of what happened that morning.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by ULTIMA1]

<< 4  5  6   >>

join