It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allora Cemetary Ghost Hunt (With Photos)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Just came back from my local cemetary to take a few photos with hopes of finding something paranormal. I havent tried to enhance the pics at all yet but out of the 21 (that turned out) ive captured something that looks incredible...if anybody here has an explanation- please give it to me! see below for the rest of the pics. Please feel free to play with them and see what you can find
enjoy!
(All the full size images are at the bottom)

img426.imageshack.us...
img426.imageshack.us...
img426.imageshack.us...
img426.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Forgive me for not posting ALL the full size photos right now, the imageshack.us server is running extremely slow. Ill post the rest when i wake up tomorrow, its 1am here now and im tired as!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i've never seen anything like that, great photos man!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thanks buddy, keep in mind i havent enhanced any of these YET to see what else might be in them...but anyone is more than welcome to have a go at it. The links to the full size photos are below the crops i have posted.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Looks like moisture reflections and flying insects to me. The red one looks pretty neet though. Must have been fun.
Check out this pic I took of falling snow at night. Same thing happens when a bug flys by.
Falling Snow

[edit on 11/2/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Looks like moisture reflections and flying insects to me.

I'm siding with Libra on this one so far.

What type of camera where you using?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Looks like moisture reflections and flying insects to me.

I doubt it, if it were flying insects it would be one color and/or a single solid trail left behind it...sometimes insects are mistaken for orbs -the insects is simply out of focus, ive seen that hapen aswell. As for moisture, i dont think there could be any? the conditions here at the moment are dry and warm...

[edit on 2-11-2006 by The Collective]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
What type of camera where you using?

Nothing that great, a Kodak CX7300

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Cool pictures. Whether they contain ghosts or not is debatable, but I'd be happy with the photos in any case. Really neat stuff.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The First and second are really cool; thanks for sharing them epically all of them as it helps you make your mind. The first 3 of the last ones you uploaded seem to be specs on the camera as the white dots are in roughly the same place.
However if the first and second are insects I reckon you must have discovered one or two new species!! What shall we call it? The “Luminous flying snake centipede”?

Seriously here's some links showing something similiar elsewhere…
the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com...
And in a graveyard…

Apparently they’re called “plasma lights” well at least by "The Alantic Paranormal Society" anyway.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here are all of my enhancements, and i DID find some pretty cool things...have a look tell me what you think

img187.imageshack.us...
img211.imageshack.us...
img230.imageshack.us...
img434.imageshack.us...
img211.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Seriously here's some links showing something similiar elsewhere…
And in a graveyard…

Apparently they’re called “plasma lights” well at least by "The Alantic Paranormal Society" anyway.

Thats awesome, how about we dub them "Plasma Snakes" here on ATS then yes?...the only thing that has me is the first was white and after i took that picture it was a red/orange with that white smudge next to it...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is one heck of a cool place. Just wondering: Where is it? And what was the date-time you took those pictures?
I certainly wouldn’t mind going to Church there (but not for the communion).
Or maybe its just an energy around you? How old do you reckon (roughly) this graveyard is?

Our local in England is well over a 1000 years old, and has burials only 1 or 2 hundred yards away which date it 2 or 3 thousand years. I defiantly need to take some pictures there although I currently lack the technology to share it.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Allora, Queensland Australia. Quite possibly Australias answear to a small Salem...the catholic church here is really scary, they did a recording over night at the alter and it came out with backwards whispering for like 10 minutes or so, but this was done back in the 80's before i moved here so i wouldent know where to find it now.

I took all the pictures around 12:30am last night, perfect conditions. Id say Allora is around 200 years or so old? before it was colonised though it was a very popular place for ancient aboriginals.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective
Here are all of my enhancements, and i DID find some pretty cool things...have a look tell me what you think

img187.imageshack.us...
img211.imageshack.us...
img230.imageshack.us...
img434.imageshack.us...
img211.imageshack.us...

Dissapointing, i really would have thought there might have been more comments on what i found here...there has to be somebody who can add to this??

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It looks like you had a very interesting evening.

I've got two opinions or explanations... (Or whatever you would like to call it.)

img211.imageshack.us...

This one looks like a tree. Close inspection shows that the "figure" goes on into the dark, much higher than a person.

img230.imageshack.us...

Unless I'm overlooking something, this is a cross-shaped headstone.

Well, that's my opinion anyway. It’s great to see people getting out there and snapping those pesky ghosts.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
It looks like you had a very interesting evening.

I've got two opinions or explanations... (Or whatever you would like to call it.)

img211.imageshack.us...

This one looks like a tree. Close inspection shows that the "figure" goes on into the dark, much higher than a person.
Well, that's my opinion anyway. It’s great to see people getting out there and snapping those pesky ghosts.

Thanks buddy, be good to think it was a tree if only there were any in that part of the cemetary. If i can one day ill get a photo of the same area in daylight

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
comparison! The cemetery at night and the same shots in the daytime for contrast.

Helps the eyes recognize anything anomalous between the two. I too applaud your taking the time out to go snap some photos, especially grave yard ones.

I'll see if I can find anything in them too...I'm a novice but hey...an extra set of eyes right?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Yeah. I would have to say that being able to compare these with photos of the same places during daylight would greatly improve your case with these photos. Good stuff!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join