It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There ya go then.....No sir (Hawkings) I do not trust you nor anyone else for that matter.......I'll tell you what....nothing is going to happen on the 2nd of November regardless of what you've predicted.

Too many seem giddy hoping that something will happen.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by Katolu
I guess time ran out for the "October surprise" so we move on to November. Then something will certainly happen in December and when that runs out January will be the month for a big something to happen. Eventually, someone will guess the correct month and/or day something happens and they will be seen as a genius.

Here's my pick: August 15th 2007.

Don't lose focus Katolu. The last time I made a prediction it was for London 7/7

Ya know hawkings....you keep saying that you made a prediction for 7/7. I can't believe that no one has asked you for proof of that. So where's the proof that you made this prediction PRIOR to 7/7.
If you have no proof, then go away.

The timeline is all the evidence I need to bring, if you have patience and some analytical skills then you won't need any further proof, I've made it easy for you by preparing the diagram.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by netron
interesting theory. thanks for flagging it. i'll make sure i'm stocked up on booze and cigarettes, just in case. (i'm from the uk)
i agree with what previous posters have said - there has been a gradual "tone" over the summer. even the head of the London Met police was reported as saying that we might need to considered the re-introduction of "internment" in the wake of a terrorist attack.

throw in the U.S. mid-term elections, and the war in Iraq/Afghanistan PLUS the Iranian nuke situation , and it sure as hell looks as if its building up to *something* alright.

netron,

You're welcome! Exactly, anyone who's switched onto these things like yourself can see it; there's too many arrows all pointing in the same direction!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by jameshawkings
That's a criminal mind you've got there Skadi_the_Evil_Elf.

I know. Lex Luther has nothing on me.

You don't seem to be well informed on emergency numbers. Take a look at the timeline that everyone here is talking about www.putfile.com... ;it contains the information you require.

I did. 311 is not an emergency number.

www.nyc.gov...

311 is an urgent telephone number to report incidents and historic crime that does not endanger life, like it says on the timeline. Like you say it's not an 'emergency' number, but it's along the same lines.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I could say that I predicted 9/11. After seeing the Movie Pearl, I remarked that America is ripe for another Pearl Harbor due to our complacency. I made this remark in June or July, whichever month it was that the movie came out. A few people even remembered what I had said. I'm not psychic (psychotic maybe) but I don't think you have to be to see where the world is going. Things are going to get worse, not better. My cynicism is well founded and that makes me sad.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

There ya go then.....No sir (Hawkings) I do not trust you nor anyone else for that matter.......I'll tell you what....nothing is going to happen on the 2nd of November regardless of what you've predicted.

Too many seem giddy hoping that something will happen.

You can choose not to trust me, but the timeline is there for you to check, I didn't make up the dates or the numbers, so if you check those for yourself then the question becomes can you trust yourself? If the answer is yes, then you're going to have to take that timeline seriously! If you don't trust yourself, then get someone who you do trust to take a look at it.

It would be foolish to assume 100% that an attack was due on the 2nd November, and it would also be just as stupid to assume 100% that no attack would take place. Think in probabilities; it's clear that there's an increased proability of an attack on 2nd November 2006.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by jameshawkings]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
James, something is going to happen in the Uk and I'm certain its going to include the use of chemicals. We've had the ricin issue's, liquid bombs, we've had a police chief saying a terrorist could blow up a tanker of chemicals in a town or city, if thats not preparing us for something I dont know what is.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
I could say that I predicted 9/11. After seeing the Movie Pearl, I remarked that America is ripe for another Pearl Harbor due to our complacency. I made this remark in June or July, whichever month it was that the movie came out. A few people even remembered what I had said. I'm not psychic (psychotic maybe) but I don't think you have to be to see where the world is going. Things are going to get worse, not better. My cynicism is well founded and that makes me sad.

I agree, your cynicism is well founded! I'm was born an optimist, unyet with this subject it's hard to argue with what you've just said.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
James, something is going to happen in the Uk and I'm certain its going to include the use of chemicals. We've had the ricin issue's, liquid bombs, we've had a police chief saying a terrorist could blow up a tanker of chemicals in a town or city, if thats not preparing us for something I dont know what is.

magicmushroom, I'm expecting attacks along the same lines as yourself, including attacks on Nuclear Power Stations. We're being built up for something! It's good to see that other switched on people like yourself exist, as I don't meet many in everyday life, most have been brainwashed too much by the tube in their living room.

Keep this website handy! www.no2nuclearpower.org.uk...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"They believe in the power and meaning of numbers, and that certain numbers bring better luck "

there's a subsect in Islamic belief that sees Allah in numbers. the koranic verses are numbered. and note the geometric, precise art of Islam , that you see adorning mosques.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"magicmushroom, I'm expecting attacks along the same lines as yourself, including attacks on Nuclear Power Stations."

Nuke power stations are protected with reinforced steel and concrete. I would guess that an airplane crashing into one would be instantly vapourised on impact , with minimal damage to the nuke plant.

there are thousands of much easier targets in the western world. just walk into any shopping centre.

(in israel the shops have armed guards on the entrances - we dont .... yet.)

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Let me assure you sir, that come Nov 3rd, we will all wake up to a beautiful day in the neighborhood. And I will be the first one to say..."I told you so!"

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

"They believe in the power and meaning of numbers, and that certain numbers bring better luck "

there's a subsect in Islamic belief that sees Allah in numbers. the koranic verses are numbered. and note the geometric, precise art of Islam , that you see adorning mosques.

That's a great point there Netron. So for example if the numbers could be linked to Islam, then that would pose another question; was it all orchestrated by Fundamental Islamics or by people trying to set them up?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just as a quick side note -

This is one of the first times I've heard someone trying to predict something before it happens. Keep an eye on this page, and the little dot - noosphere.princeton.edu...

It was at blue last week, now it's at yellow. Watch if it moves to orange or red over teh next couple days. It did the same thing right before 11 Sept.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i understand the signifacance of the numbers but...it seems that when someone demonstrates something like this..nothing happens on those dates. when a 'something' does occur, then the numerology (for lack of a better term) is discovered and the numbers make a eiry sense.

what's my point....are there any 'somethings' that have happened on a date that was pre-determined and it seems, when the knowledge of certain dates get out, seemingly nothing happens........coincidence???

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That's a great point there Netron. So for example if the numbers could be linked to Islam, then that would pose another question; was it all orchestrated by Fundamental Islamics or by people trying to set them up?

we could be here all day discussing that, and end up going round in circles on that one.

i'm just saying that there's a mystical side to Islam, especially regarding numerology , the zodiac and dates. Having said that some Muslims see it are heretical, others dont.

somebody else posted this:
"you were saying in a post to me before about terrorists possibly having befief in numbers etc.
Well its just me you see but if I was a terrorist I'd do my attacks whenever they were least expected. The whole point of terrorism is to terrorise."

well, not really - if you are an Islamic terrorist, then you are on a one-way trip to Allah , so the timing and date of your "martyrdom" is *very* important. You are literally getting married to God - thats how seriously they take it.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Let me assure you sir, that come Nov 3rd, we will all wake up to a beautiful day in the neighborhood. And I will be the first one to say..."I told you so!"

i hope so too.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

"magicmushroom, I'm expecting attacks along the same lines as yourself, including attacks on Nuclear Power Stations."

Nuke power stations are protected with reinforced steel and concrete. I would guess that an airplane crashing into one would be instantly vapourised on impact , with minimal damage to the nuke plant.

there are thousands of much easier targets in the western world. just walk into any shopping centre.

(in israel the shops have armed guards on the entrances - we dont .... yet.)

netron, shopping centres are certainly easier targets than Nuclear Power Plants. If a Nuclear Power Plant were attacked far more people would die, and no-go regions would be created, like at Chernobyl. It would certainly be a lot harder to attack a nuclear power plant, unless one had inside assistance.

Here's a report just released this month from the U.S. Department of State:

Nuclear Power Plants: Vulnerability to Terrorist Attack
October 04, 2006

Summary:

Protection of nuclear power plants from land-based assaults, deliberate aircraft crashes, and other terrorist acts has been a heightened national priority since the attacks of September 11, 2001. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has strengthened its regulations on nuclear reactor security, but critics contend that implementation by the industry has been too slow and that further measures are needed. Several provisions to increase nuclear reactor security are included in the Energy Policy Act of 2005, signed August 8, 2005. The law requires NRC to conduct "force-on-force" security exercises at nuclear power plants at least once every three years and to revise the "design-basis threat" that nuclear plant security forces must be able to meet, among other measures. This report will be updated as events warrant.

The full report is here fpc.state.gov...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I hope you're right KnowItAll, I pray your prediction is correct!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gforce811
Just as a quick side note -

This is one of the first times I've heard someone trying to predict something before it happens. Keep an eye on this page, and the little dot - noosphere.princeton.edu...

It was at blue last week, now it's at yellow. Watch if it moves to orange or red over teh next couple days. It did the same thing right before 11 Sept.

Fascinating gforce811! How did you find out about it changing just before 11th September? It was orange when I just checked

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join