It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
how do you know how many referalls there are?

edit: sorry didnt scroll down

[edit on 1/11/06 by CelticFC]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
try searching for referrals instead of unique referrals. it has been explained before

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So can we only get 1 referall from each site?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
let's say random dude 1 comes across my blog and sees the link. he clicks it. that is a unique referral. now random dude 2 comes across my site and clicks the link. the counter stays the same as my site already was counted for a referral.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
ahh, ok, I see what's happening.

If you use the ATS search and enter games ,referrals,(whatever)
your final destination with have Crakeurs previously posted link in the address bar,
But-
Just clicking on the link with take you to the same page , but it has no accompaning info, so you have to use the actual search function.(at top of any ATS page)

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
is everyone retarded today?

I ask because, aside from the general "slowness" in this thread, I just crapped my pants. Again

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
is everyone retarded today?

I guess so.

Not to beat a dead horse, but are you saying you are aware that, when someone clicks the link you posted, it takes you to a search page, which has no list of posts. (IOW, it's just an example of where to go)

or do you actually see a list of posts, when you click your link.?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
or do you actually see a list of posts, when you click your link.?

I guess you can't link a search listing. I went to search, typed in unique referrals and searched from the beginning under ats sponsored games. there was a list. I swear.

I need a new diaper

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I guess you can't link a search listing. I went to search, typed in unique referrals and searched from the beginning under ats sponsored games. there was a list. I swear.

I need a new diaper

Ah Hah!! Maybe I'm not as crazy as I think.

*runs to laundry room in search of clothspin, addresses Crakeurs invitation*

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
clothespin for diapers? dude, they make disposables now. (wonders how old jbird really is)

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

clothespin for diapers? dude, they make disposables now. (wonders how old jbird really is)

Not for diapers, mang, fer my Nose.

*drops invitation in the mail*

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
see how slow I am today. maybe it's just the conditioning I have endured thanks to the power stench produced by my oversized toddler.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

see how slow I am today.

well, I've taken 'Gen. Slowness', but 'Major' is available.

(BTW, I've already been thru the diapers years;
I found a roll of duct tape was invaluable,
when those pesky tabs pulled off.)

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think I might need a cattle prod to stun my boy when changing his diapers. He's 16 months and as tall as my daughter was when she turned 3. He's fast and strong and loves to flip over whenever the diaper is opened. I think a taser or cattle prod might be needed just the one time. If he doesn't learn from just one zap, well, he deserves what he gets because he can't be mine with that lack of intelligence. (note, he looks exactly like me so so he has to be mine - sigh)

JSR

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I think I might need a cattle prod to stun my boy when changing his diapers. He's 16 months and as tall as my daughter was when she turned 3. He's fast and strong and loves to flip over whenever the diaper is opened. I think a taser or cattle prod might be needed just the one time. If he doesn't learn from just one zap, well, he deserves what he gets because he can't be mine with that lack of intelligence. (note, he looks exactly like me so so he has to be mine - sigh)

man do i know what your talking about. ive got a 6m old, and he just started that flipping thing. cattle prod? not there yet. but getting there.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
wow, I just found three more places to post the link and suddenly the counter is at 24/25

I added the napster forums last so perhaps we will see the click within the hour.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
www.alltheconspiracies.com/wehave25.html

game on
You have done well on your path of improving the value
of your prize for the one worthy.
Now I will give two rewards on your next path

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Only one more referral needed. I found a site quite close to home which hopefully helped it along

Cheers,
Zep

Edit: Oh never mind LOL

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Zep Tepi]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
we've got 25

wehave25.html

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
next answer should be something like..

showthenextpath