It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I wish the powers that be would update the counter so we can see our progress. there's no way we are still stuck on 11

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
my thoughts exactly.....
i want to get back to questions!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I wish the powers that be would update the counter so we can see our progress. there's no way we are still stuck on 11

Well because I am one for thinking outside the box, and its just an idea, maybe this r.11/25 means soemthing other then referals, I know that most of you have played games before where this means referals or what not, but in the meantime while we wait for it to hit 25, maybe it is actualy something else, once again just an idea, plus im really bored and I want to do something on thsi game.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i dunno, i tried nextpath.html and whatisthenextquestion
nothing.....i'm thinkin we just haven't gotten enough referrals yet.....

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
it's referrals. those of us that have played the last few games have learned to hate that little counter

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ok, I'm caught up now and hope to be able to participate more in this one. When it comes to referrals, I assume that we are to be blogging this, and posting bulletins on Myspace/whatnot to get more clicks to the page, correct?

Happy I caught up in the beginning this time.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I dunno about this referals business. It seems pretty poor form to solicit traffic this way. If some one came and posted a link out of the blue on ATS to generate site traffic they'd get into trouble and probably have their post removed. Also whats the point of generating referals to a site that offers nothing to the uninitiated? They're hardly going to return to a one page site with hard to read, cryptic writing all over it.

No meaning to sound like a stick in the mud or anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz Also whats the point of generating referals to a site that offers nothing to the uninitiated? They're hardly going to return to a one page site with hard to read, cryptic writing all over it.

No meaning to sound like a stick in the mud or anything.

Just a guess, but I would assume that this is to generate knowledge of the site, to further increase the possible revenue brought in, to whoever the owner of the sites may be. It's part of the prize, so we should work for it.

I just don't know if there are unacceptable/acceptable ways to do it. I don't want to spam in the name of ATS and cause them trouble.

[edit on 10/31/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So trying not to spoil it for everyone else, when you get to "The Beginning is Complete" does that mean we have to wait for the admin's to do something before the game can continue? I've never done a game before, and am now obsessed, apologies if this has already been discussed I didn't want to spoil it for myself by reading others post. Yet now I'm trying to have it spoiled for me anyways, oh the hypocrisy of my life.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
if you spam message boards, odds are the links will get taken down. if however, you post it with a little info explaining it is a game, they might leave it up so that someone who might be interested can play along.

I posted the last game at stripperweb.com and had a hell of a time dealing with the lovely ladies over that.

damn, off to stripperweb to post the linky.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i own a few websites and my wife belongs to several graphic sites when i get back from taking the kids out trick or treating i will get to work on it

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Does seem strange. I had an IM friend click the link several hours ago , when the count was 11, and still haven't seen it go up.

I would think it'd be a quicker turnaround.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hmm...

Well the site originally said that the game wouldn't officially start until 11/1.... it ended up starting on 10/29. (i believe)

I have a feeling that counter isn't going to move until tomorrow or midnight.

Asa far as the referrals thing... does someone have to click a link? I can't just tell someone at work to go visit the pageand have them type it into their browser when they get home?????

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane Void

As far as the referrals thing... does someone have to click a link? I can't just tell someone at work to go visit the pageand have them type it into their browser when they get home?????

either/ or

same thing.

just visiting the site www.alltheconspiracies.org...

should work

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
r:14/25
WOOOP
looks like it is moving, about 3 spaces every 4 hours, so thats..... awhile to go.
I dont liek that counter

[edit on 31-10-2006 by pshkwamy]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I searched 'venetian' and 'domination' a while back here on ats. All the links referred to this game except the first one. It is a post made by a member called ALL SEEING EYE. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know if it is relevant to the game, but it could be something to watch in the near future.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey guys, go here:

www.alltheconspiracies.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
ya they have to click a link from a a site it shows up in the statistics as a hit given from that site so they would know if it was from a site or just typed in the address bar.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
hmm does make me wonder i have linked it through to 2 different sites and it is still 14/25.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Hey guys, go here:

www.alltheconspiracies.org...

Anyway, I followed this link above and got this:

tell me the ancient 5-sided mystery of kings

Any ideas?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join