It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Hey guys, go here:

www.alltheconspiracies.org...

Anyway, I followed this link above and got this:

tell me the ancient 5-sided mystery of kings

Any ideas?

we are way past this we have gotten 7 questions we now need 25 referrals for the site to move on. here is the tinwiki site for this: tinwiki

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMachinist
ya they have to click a link from a a site it shows up in the statistics as a hit given from that site so they would know if it was from a site or just typed in the address bar.

Actually, if you give the game site address to your friend and he types

it in to his pc and visits the site , that will count.

Any visit from a unique IP is good.

At least that's the way I understand it.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird

ya they have to click a link from a a site it shows up in the statistics as a hit given from that site so they would know if it was from a site or just typed in the address bar.

Actually, if you give the game site address to your friend and he types

it in to his pc and visits the site , that will count.

Any visit from a unique IP is good.

At least that's the way I understand it.
well from my understanding of how referalls work it would have to be from another website maybe a mod can clarify this for us?

either way it has been posted at a couple busy forums and a few are supposed to click on it to help.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by MadMachinist]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Any ideas?

here ya go this will help you catch up

tinwiki.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

we are way past this we have gotten 7 questions we now need 25 referrals for the site to move on. here is the tinwiki site for this: tinwiki

Thanks! Maybe the referrals are in the 10s, e.g. 140/250.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Thanks! Maybe the referrals are in the 10s, e.g. 140/250.

lol wow i hope not that be 250 referalls 25 can be hard enough with a small amount of people playing the game.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
14/25 still is odd i know of atleast 4 unique ip's and unique websites that have used the link to the site and yet it hasnt climbed. i am betting there isnt an actual counter and skeptic or another is updating it manualy.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMachinisti am betting there isnt an actual counter and skeptic or another is updating it manualy.

Somehow, I seriously doubt that one.

I don't see how they fit it into their time, but the admin do have lives outside of ats.

I posted a bulletin on myspace begging people to go to the site from the bulletin. Also around a few blogs where I begged. Hell, I'll get on YouTube and beg if that counter doesn't start moving!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Come on guys get those referals in. It's easier than you think.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Originally posted by MadMachinisti am betting there isnt an actual counter and skeptic or another is updating it manualy.

Somehow, I seriously doubt that one.

I don't see how they fit it into their time, but the admin do have lives outside of ats.

I posted a bulletin on myspace begging people to go to the site from the bulletin. Also around a few blogs where I begged. Hell, I'll get on YouTube and beg if that counter doesn't start moving!!!
well considering i know for a fact that i am up to 5 unique ip's from unique websites and the counter hasnt gone up so i would say it is manual for the counter but that dont mean it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm trying to find where I read about how it was going to count links.

From how.html

Your goal, other than to solve the questions, is to spread word of this game far and wide. As a matter of fact, there are several points throughout the game that require inbound unique referrers to achieve specific levels before game play is allowed to continue. The reason is simple, the more people play and the more sites that link to this domain, the higher the value of the final grand prize.

I wish I could have just cut and paste that paragraph.

I think it's going to take more than one or two, they want to build this site up in hits, which makes sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Is there any possibility that we there are 25 links in which all have to be used before we proceed, or are we fairly sure its just new IPs?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Is there any possibility that we there are 25 links in which all have to be used before we proceed, or are we fairly sure its just new IPs?
no i beleave it is 25 unique links from 25 different websites i have got about 5 of them now but the counter is still at 14 and has not gone up, also it was at 14 before i started.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hey Vagabond,

could you give me your opinion on this post (post id: 2585835)
I made back on page 15, when you get a chance?
(TinWiki related)

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Where do you guys find out how many links to the site?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
hey to whoever is doing the tinwiki page make sure the links have the whole webaddress so they show up as links

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Guys,

LINK IDEAS!!!

First, please dont spam!!

Go to conspiray videos on google video and post a comment like, "hey, anybody know what this link is all about?"

GO to DISCUSSION PAGES on wikipedia for CONSPIRACY type pages (911, moon landing, ufos, anthrax, nwo, america freedom to fascism page, etc) and post a comment ON THE TALK PAGES with the link saying, "Hey, whats this link all about?"

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'll reformat our wiki page by the weekend. It's sort of a hectic week to me. If I were a more responsible man I probably wouldn't be on ATS right now at all, but I need my fix.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
hey to whoever is doing the tinwiki page make sure the links have the whole webaddress so they show up as links

Anyone can do it. go to the wiki page, insert the full web address, and caption it with single square brackets.

[www.alltheconspiracies.com/pyramids.html THIS IS WHAT THE LINK TEXT WILL SAY]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Looks like the referrals are working. We're up to 16 now! All this waiting around and posting links is driving me crazy, but I know that it's necessary so........

C'mon round two.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join