It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught On Camera (Ghost)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well for starters most people on here know me to be a honest contributor to this here ATS. I was passed this photgraph today by a friend of mine who knew i liked paranormal stuff and thought she would show me this to which i asked if i could have it for some research here on ATS. Now this photo is a picture of her daughter and her friend in their home. The picture was taken with a mobile phone and printed out via a printer. No one actually noticed the anomaly at first it was my friend who picked it up some days later and nearly shot out of her skin with what she saw.

I have blocked out the girls faces as they are young ladies and i would like to protect their ID. Look to the right shoulder and you cannot miss the old woman in the background staring at the camera. My friend knows of no one in the house who it could possibly be

i39.photobucket.com...

The actual quality of the picture is better than this scan im not too good at this kind of thing but any ideas how i could scan a larger copy then please tell me

[edit on 21-10-2006 by thesaint]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
She doesn't look old to me. She has flowing blonde hair and appears to be attractive. I was looking for the ghost in the picture but if you say thats the Ghost, I dunno it looked like it was one of their friends.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Woah! That definately is an older woman chilling out in that picture. Trick of light is a possibility, but those photos usually show no detail of face, and the face is highly detailed in this photo. You said it was taken with a camera phone? So then there is no chance it is an overlapped film photo.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
She doesn't look old to me. She has flowing blonde hair and appears to be attractive. I was looking for the ghost in the picture but if you say thats the Ghost, I dunno it looked like it was one of their friends.

Definitely not. Im not the kind to post stuff i know is fake this is a genuine picture ffrom a genuine friend what we see here is unexplained

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow, that's amazeing. I looked and looked at this picture to see if it resembled a trick of light, but could'nt see how it could be. I saved the photo and enlarged it and it's still very detailed. She does'nt look so old to me either.
I wonder who she could be?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
From her hairstyle she looks like she is someone from the late 1930's- early 1940's and no older then about 35 years old.

Pie

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I find it strange how she is the most illuminated thing in the picture. Trust me guys this is genuine we cant work this one out. Notice also how you can see this spooks arm between the upper and lower arm of the girl on the right

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
SWEET FLAMINGOES!!!!!!

Now thats just plain freaky! Definately not a trick of the light, its way to complicated for that. I can't think of anything short of photoshop that'd be able to do that(aside from the actual thing of course).

Nice catch.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Absolutely phenomenal, saint! Thank you so much for sharing this.
Have they talked about trying to take some more pictures in the room at about the same time of day. Could this be a repeating ghost that goes through every so often?

How neat!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
She isn't looking at the camera though is she? It appears (to me, at least) that she's walking through the room, as if those two young ladies arn't there. Creepy, because even if people don't pay attention to other people, there's always something there that shows they're aware.

She's not really in proportion to the rest of the picture either. Odd.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow cool!!

At last!! what looks like a genuine ghost pic and no photoshop

You GOTTA set up a digi camera and get some HQ images of the area.
Set one on a timer..one every minute or something.I,m sure you could get some results

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow! I love ghost pics. This is very odd! Thanks for posting. She appears to almost glow and doesnt appear to be paying any attention to the camera or the girls which I think is odd. If you were passing through a room and were that close to some people who were obviously posing for a cam shot I think its just natural to at least look that way.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
She appears to be looking at the girls. There's a few interesting things to point out about this pic:

1. The lady is "fuzzy" everywhere. Even where the lower part of her left arm can be seen between the girl's body and arm.
2. It appears to me that everything to the right of the "lady" is also blurry. Everything associated with the closet door frame. Maybe the closet door is acting like a bit of a portal because it sure is blurry.
3. I think you can even see more of the lady through the brown-haired girl's hair! Look just to the right of her left ear, it looks like the "lady's" light is shining through her hair.

This is just the neatest thing I've seen.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

3. I think you can even see more of the lady through the brown-haired girl's hair! Look just to the right of her left ear, it looks like the "lady's" light is shining through her hair.

I don't think so, just looks like the other girls top to me, you can see the stripes quite clearly.

I agree that this picture is interesting, but I can't say it's the best I've seen.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
No no, the OTHER ear. The one directly in front of the lady. See how her hair is slumped on her shoulder and pushed up?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just an afterthought but I,d be very interested to do a study of pics like this taken with a mobile/cam.

I was thinking maybe the radio/radiation connected with the reception from the phone was picking up ethereal signals and this was manifesting itself on the pics..

Quick side story..

A friend of mines girlfriend was taking pics of a big show he,d organised on Jumeirah beach in Dubai.After the show she was commenting on the band that played and said she didn,t realise he,d managed to contract a piano player for the show as it was a late booked party..He told her he didn,t find one as I was already working..

She produced the pictures and large as life in every picture there he was.. A very happy looking elderly coloured guy sat by a GRAND PIANO!!! .

It was an open show..thousands of peoples and a ten piece band(eleven in spirit)
Unfortunately because she was phillipino and very religious(Roman Catholic) she said it was the devil,s work and destroyed the camera!!! arggghhhhh!!

So maybe phone cams are the way to capture spirits???

[edit on 21-10-2006 by AGENT_T]

[edit on 21-10-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
No no, the OTHER ear. The one directly in front of the lady. See how her hair is slumped on her shoulder and pushed up?

I'm not seeing anything near any ear at all.

AGENT_T seems to have stumbled onto something, maybe cameras can be interrupeted, I think I'll go with that. But then again, it could be a ghost, how would I know?

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Holy Moly, Agent_T. Very interesting story AND theory! Thank you for sharing both.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There,s something bugging me about the face..Does anyone else thinks it looks slightly masculine?? like an old Elizabethan portrait??..

I,m gonna search through a few old books coz it looks eerily familiar

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
Does anyone else thinks it looks slightly masculine?

No, not really.

Does no-one else think that the fact that it's not in proportion slightly odd?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join