It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught On Camera (Ghost)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'm going to start out by saying this is not a picture of a human female in the background.

And yet, it's the second picture taken with a mobile phone that I've heard of where a human female has seemed to appear in the background, looking over the subject's shoulder.

It this something to do with the make of phone. Is it a hoax perpetrated by Nokia? Or a short woman standing on a box two feet behind them?

Or is it an accidental trick of light, emphasised by the flash from the camera, reflecting back of the shiny parts and being absorbed by the less shiny parts of the wall (or whatever) behind them? Is it a puff of smoke from one of the girls' cigarettes, or a kettle/steam-iron boiling in the background?

I would like to know if one of the girls was wearing a ribbon in her hair. This foreground object, flash-illuminated and compressed to 2D, might merge with an item of clothing, say, or a stain on the wall or whatever, and seem to create the image of a woman. I would assume accident of light, and not deliberate hoax, because there is a parallelism to many of the lines and shapes that go=e to make up this "head", and that sort of precise alignment is quite rare in nature. The shadow where an eye seems to be is parallel with the horizontal of the photograph; there is a faint brow exactly parallel to the "eye"; the nose shadow seems part of more a foreground object and parallels that part of the girl's head; the chin seems, when isolated, more like a sphere of some sort; there is also a deeper, quite vertical shadow on the right-hand-side, protruding downwards from, the "sphere", and the line from the "mouth" seems continuous and runs straight into the base of the "hair" triangle; the random tufts on the right of the picture, which we take to be hair and thereby to make the figure female, might be anything slightly reflective, most likely an item of clothing, though being so out of focus even though the doorframe seems to be behind it and in perfectly adequate focus, I wouldn't rule out the steam from a large cup of coffee.

This is possibly multiple objects, some probably shiny, others of a smokey or steamy nature.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
she's the original owner of the house

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dcs626

What makes you say that?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Interesting pic, my first thought was how much the girl resembled the pic on the walls pose, and then I thought the ghost figure looked like George Washington.

I am not saying it is fake!

...is there anyway that they could have had a different light source behind the girls, like a lamp?

It's really bright between the two girls, too much contrast.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I found this ghost video - what do you think...?
I think it was edited - its just too perfect...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

Videos that come out of no where with no background, supporting contextual information, witnesses, etc. are likely to be fake.

I've noticed that there has been many fake UFO and ghost videos posted on Youtube by graphic artists wanting to show off their work etc. It is also in their interests not to tell anyone they are fake just to see how many falsely believe that their work is is the real deal.

Unfortunately, it brings about additional skepticism for the real ones.

Having said that, spirits, ghosts, jinns, demons or whatever, have the ability to "see you from where you see them not" and shapeshift.

So, if the video was real then I wouldn't be surprised.

We can't judge until we know more about the source of the video.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Jinni]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It's one of the two girls guardians...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by luckyfourteen

An angel that decided to materialise for the camera shot.

I can really see the "do you think I'm photogenic?" look on her face.

Let me put it this way. I could take any image and do almost anything in Photoshop.

As I said before, we need to see more background information about the photograph.

Reputation and credibility.

Authorities don't care if civilians see UFO or ghosts but DO if they are seen by Police, Armed Forces etc...

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join