It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whino kids!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but I need to again!

I know this is going to sound horrible and racist and all other things, but it isn't, I have no problem with Americans, but the abuse I take on Live from young American kids is amazing. If anyone has a problem with this post, I'll get rid of it immediatly. I just needed to vent some steam!

I was having a conversation with an American guy on Halo about George Bush, when a whino entered, it went kinda like this,

Me: I find it dispicable that GWB thinks he can get away with this.

Whino: *chomping on goodness knows what* You know what? *licks fingers* Your a faggit Zanzibar, you know that?

Me: Excuse me? Who are you and why am I so suddenly a faggit?

Whino: Because your British *still chomping on food* everyone knows that all British people are faggits.

Me: Let me guess? Your about 12 and American right?

Whino: Yeah, and your a faggit because your British.

This carried on for about 10 more minutes, various swears were said by the whino and I was called a ''tea sucking British faggit'' on multiple occasions. To make matters worse, another one joined! At that point, I said bye to my mate and left.

Anyone else get this? Or maybe, do Americans find British kids annoying and abusive?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Canadian Gamers are 10 times worse, though the most "lucrative" targets are Americans, though the French and Koreans are number 2 and 3 on most popular targets. Heh. The reason why the French are such a popular target is cuz the Quebecors have a whole list of French insults(that is usually a joke on how they speak and such)

[edit on 19-10-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ah ignorance personified. Where was the guy from again?
That darned majority at it again! Doh!
Don't worry if you ever want answers from a "democracy", just look to the president

I'll shut up now.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Eh? I'm afraid I can't make out a thing you said! Can you post it again, this time a bit more clearly?

Ignorance personified? Who? Me?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Eh? I'm afraid I can't make out a thing you said! Can you post it again, this time a bit more clearly?

Ignorance personified? Who? Me?

Noo. Not you: "Where was the guy from again?"

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
He's learning about the American Revolutionary war. Kids come to quick conclusions about things like that.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
He's learning about the American Revolutionary war. Kids come to quick conclusions about things like that.

- Forgive my double post

[edit on 20-10-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I got a funny story about something like that actually, one kid said to me that America,

'kicked Britains ass in American Civil War'

I was truly at a loss for words.

But on the topic of the Revolutionary war, are we Brits made out to be evil and all?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The memories of Halo 2 on xbox live....

The array of stupid questions made me wonder how these kids had actually managed to learn how to turn the xbox on in the first place.

It wasn't limited to kids from the USA though, a decent percentage of kids who played screamed down their microphones, played very loud music down the microphone for the entire game, shot at their own team, destroyed the vehicle someone on their team had just beat them to, simply quit because they had died.

One of the reasons I quit my xbox live subscription, I got fed up of morons who thought they were gifted with super human gaming powers but in truth didn't know the very basics of team based games.

edit:

I got a funny story about something like that actually, one kid said to me that America,

'kicked Britains ass in American Civil War

That was a favourite comment of theirs that was used when I played, along with "we saved you from the Nazis."

[edit on 21-10-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Och, I can recall loads of kids trying to cuss me out. Then I pulled out my patter, and they shut up. Though I eventually got tired of that malarky, and quit. Tired of putting people in their place.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

along with "we saved you from the Nazis."

[edit on 21-10-2006 by UK Wizard]

That one always got to me!

But it's when these kids start eating that makes me even more angry. It's disguisting!

They could at least have the decorum to call me a tea sucking British faggit without a ton of pringles in their gob.

And faggit? Why that word? Do they know what that really is?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well, at least you now know that there are some problems with the American education progam.....whahaaaa!!!! But serious, there does seem to be some problem, not sure if it is the lack of funding or the lack of good knowledgeable teachers, or just the system itself.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   

But on the topic of the Revolutionary war, are we Brits made out to be evil and all?

No, not really. Honestly, I've never even heard of someone walking away from a Revolutionary War discussion still bitter towards the British about it, lol.

And I wouldn't take what those kids said to heart. They probably couldn't care less about the big W or the British and were just looking out to start a fight. Chalk it up to human stupidity and ignorance.

Speaking of stupidity, what is a whino? Is that a drunk? :w:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
A whino is a kid with a horrible, drawling whining voice. They're almost always high pitched as well.

Talk about adding insult to injury!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yeah, I know them damned yankee snots ( I'm SO sorry, my dearly respected American Scholarly friends) they hastle me out on XBL all the time.

It's the same thing. "You're from Australia? You're a faygit. Stuupid Australians only got 'lectricity last year. Dumb cavemen. etc "

I mean, you go and host a game for some real fun, and these ten year olds come on with some spastic attitude and s*** on you the entire game.

GOD, I wish there was a way to blow their xbox apart just by pushing a combination of buttons.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yes, you are. But thats only the british in the Revolutionary War and the 1812 one. Then you become good guys. I mean just read some literature from that period you guys were being an ass. You should be grateful we taught you some humility. Its for the best

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Not to be rude, but you try to use smallpox during the French and Indian war by Lord Jeffrey Amherst.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Wow, so you guys do think were that bad then?

No matter what, I will always regard America as the biggest evil this planet has ever known.

We used smallpox, yeah? So what? You nuked two innocent cities, slaughtering civilians that didn't deserve it.

Also, basing on what I've heard from your young'ens, America is also the most ignorant nation on the planet. Fixated on the fact that you won both world wars, saved our ass and all that rubbish.

Vegemite, what do you mean, taught us humility? I'm at a loss for words really.

Being the rant forum, I think I was pretty reasonable in this post, the years of crap I've taken from Americans is just poring out, that's all.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I have been offended in this thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Zanzibar, I'm *shudders* an American, and I'm offended.

Daily.

I work in a public school system. Reportedly a good one. The incredible ignorance I hear spewed daily is enough to discourage a circus clown. Its stunning the lack of world knowledge that is evident all the way through high school. And, I'm not just referring to the students. I know teachers that cannot write a grammatical sentence, teaching students how to write resumes' (cv s), and conduct job interviews.

If this is the way the future is being shaped for this country, God help us.

I apologize for the American louts that have soured your international experience.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
lmao!

I just laugh when I here these stories no offence. What you guys should be doing, is convert to PC gaming. Trust me, Multiplayer is miles better than Xbox live!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join