It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puppy Jaia Pictures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex
i really like the first one of him on his own on that slideshow, its great.

We selected him from that picture. We didn't meet him because he was 1500 miles away, so we had to look at pictures of the pups and select ours. We did good!

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure he looks entirely happy in that picture. But then, my dog wasn't happy when I put tinsel on him, so maybe dogs just don't like being dressed up for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Jaia's first snow.

Mia and Jaia:

Jaia, Mia and Cara:

Our Darling Mia... Look, you can catch it on your tongue!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Growing up so nicely!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
He looks like he had a lotof fun in all that cold white stuff.
And the XMas pic.. Can't you see him saying, "Mommy, get me out of here, I swear, I'll be a good puppy next time" lolol

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
He LOVES the snow!

Some pictures from today, his birthday. I've started counting months instead of weeks...

My baby's growing up...

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
BH, I simply love that middle picture of Jaia!
He's look's so wise and dignified.
He is totally sweet-looking. And I can see he is completely as ease with his sisters

Is there any alpha activity among the four-legged members of your family? Or are you and your husband the alphas?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Is there any alpha activity among the four-legged members of your family? Or are you and your husband the alphas?

My husband and I are definitely alpha. (Me first if it matters. I'm the Dog person). Cara is alpha among the dogs, but she's totally submissive to us. Then Jaia's next. Mia is submissive to every dog, cat and person she's ever met.

I have a great deal of knowledge about dogs and I know how important it is to be alpha especially in a pack of 3 dogs (or more). Since Cara and Mia are littermates, there have never been any issues, but I'm sure Jaia will challenge Cara at some point and then it's up to them to work it out. But I'm keeping my eye on them while he's a puppy. Cara has snapped at him but never has she bitten him or hurt him. He still has "puppy license" for another month or so, then we might see some shuffling of alpha... She gets his whole muzzle in her mouth and growls, but doesn't bite down. She's just warning.

I've been taking them all to the dog park just to get Jaia socialized with other dogs and people. We had a great time today! I got some pictures today and will post when I get them downloaded.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
From the dog park today:

And the close-up... (Be still my heart...)

Sisters... (My other dogs, Cara (R) and Mia (L))

Headshot:

One of 8 feet touching the ground!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Before I saw the snow pics, I was wondering how you kept him cooled off. But I guess you get your share of cool weather in the desert...

It's cool to watch him grow up thru the pics.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hope you don't mind seeing pics of all my dogs.

I've been hanging out with this guy. He's got a grey square face, so he's kind of funny looking, but he's got a great personality and he likes my dogs!

Mia (always so happy!):

Cara (She thinks grey-face has a treat):

Cara and Jaia (they're getting along great! - Thank God!)

...and Jaia (He's growing so fast!):

Hey, look, Mom! I'm a pointer!

Mom, what's a pointer???

[edit on 31-12-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
YAY!!!! Puppy pictures

Careful, around here, someone may thing gray face is one of them-there Greys as in UFOs

How come you guys got snow
I'm jealous ......

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Very good camera work. One of the hats I wear is worn behind more than a few Nikon rigs. I used to have a studio before my wifes daughter and husband and grandkids moved in. so I tried doing just event photography and some weddings, but its not too cool trying to be a pro and not have a studio anymore.

My point to this is, from a profesional shooter your shots are well composed have good exposer and all tell a story.

Nice work BH.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thank you SO MUCH, LoneGunMan! I really appreciate your comments on my photography. I am an artist and I like to think that some of that translates into the pictures I take.

And I'll take this opportunity to add this one. Baby face!!
You got the cutest little baby face...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The pictures still look good to me! Lucky you to get snow, there doesn't seem to be the right amount of snow in europe.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Jaia will be 5 months old on the 21st of Jan. Everyone says he grows every time they see him (which he does!)

Not very good pics, but he's hard to get a good picture of unless he's asleep!

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Still good pictures really, I guess the trick in the third one was to have someone holding a biscuit for them?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
We had fun in the snowy pasture today! Woo-Hoo! Here are some pics of Cara, Mia and Jaia. Well, mostly Jaia.

Cara, looking all dignified. (zoomed in all the way)

And looking like a figurine:

Totally typical. Mia running, Jaia biting...

Mia running, Jaia running to catch up so he can bite:

And Jaia...

(I will shoot stinging foam from my eyes!)

A boy and his tree:

What the heck is this weird plant???

I'm ready to go home now...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
We got 10 inches of snow last night... More than we've seen here in the 8 years we've been here!

Mom? It's not going to swallow me, is it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join