It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puppy Jaia Pictures

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's amazing how much Jaia has grown since you got him.

Loving the booties!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
It's amazing how much Jaia has grown since you got him.

Loving the booties!

I was just going to say that this thread is pretty much a chronological pictorial history of Jala growing up...

I'm really enjoying the differant shots...

I too love the snow booties...cute!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
I was just going to say that this thread is pretty much a chronological pictorial history of Jala growing up...

That's pretty much what I had in mind for anyone who was interested.

I too love the snow booties...cute!

The boots are actually to protect their feet from some nasty stickers we have in this pasture. But yeah, they are cute.

Here are a couple more I took today. He looks like a miniature GSD in RL. His "coat" is becomming more and more apparent.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Its amazing to compare the very first pictures you took for the thread and the ones you've just posted, the difference is massive! Jaia has grown up so fast

Kept those cute up pointed ears as well!

[edit on 4-2-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Here are some more pics from the dog park today. This guy is really getting to be a beautiful dog.
He weighs aobut 62 lbs. And he's not 6 months old yet.

I think the last shot shows his personality.

A HUGE Snowball in the park:

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Good pictures as always I must say. he's getting rather big as well just from looking at his shape as well, I like how his ears stick up like that as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
They are just adorable playing in snow aren't they?

Here's my GSD (11 years old now
)

img443.imageshack.us...
img250.imageshack.us...

Love her to bits...

Great thread, BH!

[edit on 15/2/07 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What a sweet girl, Steve!

This guy kinda blows my mind... :blush:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Here's my GSD (11 years old now
)

img443.imageshack.us...
img250.imageshack.us...

Love her to bits...

What a sweetie.

When they start to get older, they become even sweeter, imho.
My Siberian Husky is almost 13-1/2 and a dear girl.
This picture is from last winter
i50.photobucket.com...

~~~~

BH, your dog is just too damn cute. He looks so intelligent. He doesn't look too puppy-ish anymore.
How big will he get?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here`s our boy......who is loved to death!!! and loves us more so in return.

In the cooler months,Sampson grows a lions mane on his chest and under his ears.

This guy is human!

sept when other dogs are near.

This is his ussual happy face.

Three balls you say mum? too easy!

Got any more? call Guinness,I wanna break a record!

[edit on 17-2-2007 by gps777]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Love seeing your pics! Sweet babies!

Today's pictures:

Closeup:

Closeup:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
BH, he just looks so kind, compassionate, adorable, you just want to hug him to pieces.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
BH, he just looks so kind, compassionate, adorable, you just want to hug him to pieces.

Yes, he is and yes, I do!

He's such a good boy!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've just got to say this, he looks too cute.

He does look good he is a very nice dog.

Not like mine at all

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
C'mon, Dad! Throw it, already!

Gonna get it! Gonna get it!

Got it!

Here I come!

I love my daddy and he loves me!

"Drop it"

Again, Dad! Do it again!

I suppose you want me to drop it again???

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. That dog is absolutely adorable. I love how his face is all black and everything else is brown. CUUUUUTE!!

*huggles*

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Don't worry. I do not think anyone could get sick
... of these wonderful pics.Soooooooo so cute. i jsut moved and now i am getting a wonderful full wight boxer female. So is so beautiful. Jazmin... she has freekles on her nose.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I like your signature as well BH....

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" -- M. Facklam

This fella gets it.

I can sit through movies with the usual bad guy shooting the good guy situations uncomfortably like most,but when its obvious someone is going to hurt some bodies family dog,I have to leave the room.

I can see you guys love your Jaia as much as we love our Sampson I get the impression sometimes people like us are considered weird.I dont care if their right,but I can only assume that they just dont know.

This is a small glimpse into Sampson`s type of personality,when he became tall enough to do this,he would wake me when the sun came up,by coming up to the side of the bed and if I was asleep on my back he would give me a quick lick on the cheek then rest his head on my neck until I began to stir,he would then start to become more excited and playful as if to say "morning Dad! the suns up! what are we going to do today!?"

Sometimes I`m too tired to get up especially on the weekend to be up at 5-6am, so I have a jar now of bone shaped biscuits at arms reach which are about 4 inch's long, to give him one and tell him to take it outside,when I give him one, he trots off outside through his dog flap in the back door,only then to turn straight around and come back through the flap, back to the bedroom and up to the side of the bed again and lay the now wet biscuit on my bare neck (eww) gives my cheek a lick then picks up the biscuit and proceeds to go and eat it outside.
(as if to say "sorry I forgot to thank you") the weird part is he has made a habbit of forgeting, which has become a routine,I dont know why,maybe its because I always laugh at it?

He then has always waited patiently until I wake up of my own accord.Now it could seem that the biscuit was some what teaching him to do this,but thats wrong,he woke me this way before the biscuits,I introduced the biscuits only so`s I could go back to sleep, also sometimes he doesn`t even eat his biscuit,its outside when I eventually get up,but still does it.

When he was about 8 months old he was stung by a bee on his back paw when we were all at a park,Sampson was busy trotting around smelling things etc he wouldn`t go any further than about 60 feet or so from us and so I wasn`t paying any attention of where or what he was doing,a heart wrenching yelp! and then crying! came from him I spun around to see him running toward me using only three legs,minus one of his back,I knelt dowm on one knee to meet him,he positioned himself between my legs and sat,bringing the offending paw up toward my nose so I could see the little sting,every time I tried to touch the paw he would pull it away,then put it back under my nose,as if to say "look! dad, but dont! touch it,it hurts" while his little body was shaking.

I was so sorry he had to find out what a cruel world this can be and is,like a parent.

to those who love their dogs and the joy they bring.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Great pictures of him as always BH. I particularly like the one of him chasing after the ball with his feet in the air.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Absolutely 100% adorable!!! I wish I had a dog, but sadly... I am extremely irresponsible.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join