It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puppy Jaia Pictures

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That's a wonderful story! I love Weimaraners! They're beautiful! I can just imagine a little baby one!

And no, I don't mind at all if you use this thread to talk about your dogs! Got any pictures?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
That's a wonderful story! I love Weimaraners! They're beautiful!

You love all dogs, I thought there were no distinctions between types.

And no, I don't mind at all if you use this thread to talk about your dogs! Got any pictures?

Well, in that case, this is my dog Harry (unless you weren't talking to me):

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
You love all dogs, I thought there were no distinctions between types.

I do love all dogs, but I love certain things about certain dogs. And there are distinctions! My favorite dog, hands-down, though, has ALWAYS been the German Shepherd. And, although I understand that some people adore them, I'm not much for the smushed-nose dogs. I love them because they're dogs, but they're not my favorite.

Well, in that case, this is my dog Harry (unless you weren't talking to me)

I don't mind at all! That second photo of Harry is too much! How cute is he???

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've got no photos on this new PC yet but when I do I'll put them up!!
Keep up the good work and keep posting those beautiful pics!!!

[edit on 4-6-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just in case someone was jonesin' for some pics of my dogs.

I took the camera with me on our outing to the pasture for a romp last evening and then again this morning. Here are some of the pictures.

Last night, I caught some nice evening lighting. There's a huge, tall cholla at one end. The blooms in the light were really pretty.

I also caught a fox-like B'asia in the light with the sun reflected in her eyes...

From Today:

B'asia says she never saw anything like this in Oregon
Does it bite?

Jaia wonders about being a Razorback GSD...

And he and Mia practice guarding... except with no sheep.

B'asia tries not to be so cute:

But fails...

And Mia asks Mom for a "little help" with the sticker in her foot.

We all had a good time.
Thanks for lookin'

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Man oh man, BH, I just love those doggie pics of yours. You do great work with that camera of yours

I am a craving a new puppy badly, but we have decided to not encrouch on our elder dog. Our Siberian husky is still the most loving dog we've known.
She'll be 14 on September 11th, something good that happened on that date on the calendar.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Once There was a Tube... a cardboard tube. And the mom made strange noises come out of one end. The noises were so strange, they made doggies turn their heads and hold them at odd angles.

The big dog thought he would bite the nasty sound-making tube, but that didn't do any good.

Then, he decided to try to make a noise himself... BRRRRPPT!

Then the tube started making a new noise, even stranger than the first! When the little dog heard the new noise, she said, "What the heck???" and looked in there to see if she could see the noise!

When that didn't work, she decided to try to make her own noise. Zzzzzztt!

She finally decided that this tube is only good for one thing. And that's chewing!

And a video of Jaia and B'asia and their morning greeting to my husband.

Sing and Spin Video

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Jaia's 10 months old today.
Sometimes I forget he's still a puppy. He brings me such joy and he's so kind...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
That was an awsome video Benevolent', It's great to see how well your family looks including Dad in his slippers!!! lol

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
BH, you might find this amusing...

I played the sing and spin video of your dogs, and about half way through, Brodie, my sisters big black and white husky mix suddenly started singing along. It was hilarious

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That is too funny!

Glad it was appreciated!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Got this picture of Jaia today on our walk... Be still my heart!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow, that boy sure has grown, he's huge.

I was wondering what had happened, no pictures for so long, and you removed them from your avatar, must say I prefered the doggies...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
For those who aren't quite sick of my dogs...

Walking Buddies

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm not tired of watching your babies

They may not look like puppies anymore, but they sure are full of energy and curiosity like puppies.

Keep em coming, BH

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The music couldn't have been more appropriate. You are really good at putting those montages together. 'Course the subject matter helps.

I see he's finally growing into those ears of his

Keep 'em coming.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I know, that music was great! It really fit the "partner in crime" feel of the pics.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Wow, looks like they come off an assembly line there. How do you tell which one's which at a distance?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Once There was a Tube... a cardboard tube. And the mom made strange noises come out of one end. The noises were so strange, they made doggies turn their heads and hold them at odd angles.

I DON'T want to know HOW mommy made those noises through the tube and WHY they would need to turn their heads
hehehehe

Only joking BH!! Very cool pics of your dogs. I LOVE animals. Though i am not really a cat person i don't mind them. The wife wants one... hmmmm not with an Alsatian, Alsatian x Border Colllie, Dachshund and x dachshund. LOL Very furry lunch for one of them.

EDIT: F7 not working today :bash:

[edit on 21/8/2007 by shearder]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
BH I just poured over your puppy snaps, what a gorgeous thread!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join