It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puppy Jaia Pictures

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just wanted to add this one from the dog park today. He seems to be so proud of his tongue... As well he should be!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I was certain that I didn't like dogs, but...

Jaia's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!

I feel so conflicted.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Jaia turned 8 months old this weekend. The title of this thread hardly seems appropriate anymore as according to these pictures, he could hardly be called a "puppy". However, if you could spend time with him, you'd be quickly convinced that he is indeed, just a big, goofy puppy.

I'm taking several walks a day down our lane as I recuperate from Friday's surgery. These are from our walk today...

Come on, Mom! Are we going for a walk or what??? Pick up the pace!

Look! There's something over there I have to investigate!

Ah... It was nothing... But what's that?

I better go check it out!

Whaddya mean, "It's time to go back"??? We just got started! Hey, why are you turning around?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I haven't been successful in teaching Jaia to "drop it" with the ball during play. If I have treats and we're inside, he drops it in an instant. But when we're outside, he won't drop that sucker for ANYTHING. Not even treats. Not even chicken. The ball is his favorite mouth resident.

I know... I have to be smarter than the dog, but do you know how hard that is sometimes???

So, we take 3 balls to play ball, because he can hold 2 in his mouth... :bnghd:

C'mon! Throw it already!

Here I come to save the day! (note he's going after a ball with one in his mouth)

Resting in the shade of a nice tree...

Playing ball feeds my soul...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We got a kiddie pool today for Jaia. At first, he didn't know what to think about it and thought it was a nice big water dish...

So, we used the ball to help him get the idea.

First tentative steps...

Please, God, Throw me the ball!

Thank you!

Really getting into it now...

Hey! I can throw the ball and catch it myself!

How do you like my 'wet look'?

Blue Steel close up...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
How do you like my 'wet look'?

Was that shortly followed by a large shaking of water all over the surrounding area?

Good photos anyway.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't see this sooner...

Such a cutie, then a rather handsome fellow. I absolutely love those crossed over ears. Gives him that comedic look that makes puppies so adorably cute.

Growing like the proverbial weed isn't he? He's going to be HUGE. Glad he's such a gentle laddie...

Anyway, love the pictures.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
He is so cute!!

My chihuahua is probably the size of Jaia's head. lol.

You have beautiful dogs.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thank you, all.

He's such a sweetie.

Here he is with his little sister B'asia.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Thank you, all.

He's such a sweetie.

Here he is with his little sister B'asia.

They look like they came off an assembly line there

Nice picture, I take it someone you know has the other dog, or did you decide to have another?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Welll...

I got another...

That's Jaia's little sister (actually half-sister) B'asia (rhymes with Asia). They have the same father.

A few more pictures of her here:
s116.photobucket.com...

She's been here for almost a week. She's 4 and a half months old. And she's adorable! Her ears are starting to stick up. One is up most of the time and the other pops up in the morning but gets tired.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You..got...another

BH, you are seriously addicted to dogs!

As cute as he is, I want her, she's more my size. And she is ever so cute!!!!!!!!!!

We want more pictures, so keep em coming

When our husky was yound, we got her a pool, too. She did love it for a few years, until she felt she was too cool to act a fool in the water.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yes. I am addicted. Dogs are my passion and I admit I don't know when to stop! Fortunately, I have a level-headed husband that can organize an intervention if necessary.

4 dogs is our limit, though. The imposed limit, I should say. If it were up to me I could handle a few more.

I'm busy these days integrating the new member into the pack. Coming in at 4 months old is different than coming in as a baby puppy. B'asia thinks she owns the place and she's having to learn that life with 3 other big dogs isn't always pleasant, especially when she tries to boss them around. I also have to be careful she doesn't get hurt playing with Jaia. They're best friends, but sometimes he gets a little rambunctious for her little frame.

She also wasn't house trained, so I have to watch her constantly when she's outside her pen. Plus there's training, vet visits for shots and oh yeah, real life!

Two sets of Best Buds.

Cara and Mia:

Jaia and B'asia:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
OK...suger overdose warning...those are a quartet of very cute doggies there...

An imposed limit...now THAT I believe

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
A B'asia Slide Show

B'asia So Far...

Enjoy!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
the greatest conspiracy of BTS is right here in this thread!!!

why does benevolent heretic get all the cutest dogs!?!?!?

its not fair

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
B'asia has been here just over 2 weeks and I've just integrated her into the "eating line". This is why we can't have any more dogs. There's no more room between the frig and the pantry!

How do you like my high tech food bowl elevators? They're cinder blocks!
When everyone is done eating, the licking of the metal bowls against the 4 cinder blocks sounds like some sort of weird symphony!

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wow, I want to move in to your house and be around all those gorgeous dogs, I've got 2 weimaraners but I want more (need a bigger house or maybe half of Yorshire lol)!!!!!!
You can see clearly that they are well looked after and loved and in great shape.
Thanks for the great pics and my compliments to you and dogs.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thank you, Kurokage.

I have always loved dogs, but I waited 16 years to have them because I wanted to make sure I had a nice enclosed yard and could afford to care for them with expert vet care and feed them the best food, etc. Now, I finally have that and it was worth waiting for! They are truly part of the family!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
After seeing all your great pics and seeing how much you love your canine family, here's my doggies life story (Hope you don't mind me stealing a tiny bit of your thread Benevolent!! I can't help but want to share my dogs with you as you have with us!!)
Lewis is my second weimaraner after I lost my first (Bishop). He was 12 when he died from cancer but he had a great life!! I didn't think I could have another dog after that, but after about six months I meet a great lady that breed Weimaraners and thats when Lewis arrived, he was 8 wks old then with big goofy ears and huge blue eyes, he's now aged 6 and gets more room on my bed then me if I let him!!! He follows me every where, hes my shadow. Ripley arrived six months after Lewis, she was a rescue dog, the lady who breed Lewis was also part of a weimaraner rescue team, -deleted by me!- previous owners had been feeding her saltwater and had dumped her. My friend thought that Lewis and I would be great company for her, so I took her in. I was told that she would only live maybe a year or two because she would probably suffer from liver and kidneys problems. My Angel is now 10, with no signs of trouble and still going strong (shes in charge really, she just lets me pretend at being top dog!!!). Shes so laid back and chilled, she has a calming effect on every one lol.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by Kurokage]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join