It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

welcome to the new world people...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
www.benabraham.com...

and you still have the opportunity to choose your position, which side of the fence do you straddle?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Good point, the NWO began as an issue when Columbus became Govenor of Puerto Rico.

Its a problem we have been dealing with for a long
time and in respect to this, religion has, beyond any shadow of doubt been an issue.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
between the spanish and the british?

no the nwo has been in power since the days of christ...

the power brokers have been around since before then...

the information war taking place right now is relativly new...

what is this for?

are the stories about the father of creation and satan real?

are people being manipulated into believing they have to do satans bidding or face the wrath of something?...

but only a very few make it into some type of place different from this physical plane following this path...

very interesting indeed...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
When people do not know about their soul or understand the basics of existance then the body can be easily controlled.

The NWO is not new, just a new title for an old movement. The factions fighting for supremacy is not a new concept either but the factions always change over time. That is new.

Everyone in time will ascend but many will not at the end of this cycle, not having done the required work to progress.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
and just what does that work entail?

fellas you know what i have a confession to make...

i feel trapped that only on ats can one express "his" truth, even in the real world i have to speak in tongues just to express universal truths and even then people look baffled like im "wrong"; as well i want to do something drastic because i dont think enough is being done in order to combat the "reality" of the situation, i guess i will have to work on my patience...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Imagine yourself as Constantinople ready to make everything complete and before you is an army whose horsemen stretch from one border to another, making things complete will have to await another day.

And as a result of what is apparent, a piece of your pie is no longer yours.

Enough about politics, lets get into what is the real deal is, this being the conflict between the East and the West.

Did I forget nothing has changed with exception of the fact, that now; we can make roaches land owners in a few million years???

What is and was real are those horsemen stretching from one boarder to another, as far as the rest. being an oddity in China these day's can be a real pain in the ass.

Religion can be real a waist of time that is of course, with exceptions to the fundamentals, as far as this is concerned. The Judges of Israel and those in China, which are today called dragons, have a lot in common.

My advice is that you read between the lines

PS: The real problem is that all concerned thought God was a joke he controlled a Universe whose existence, extended just outside of the orbit of Saturn.

Boy where they all wrong.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
but those who claim with no respect for others to "know" everything cannot be serious...

one can potentially "know" it all for having respect for all that is is all that matters, but there is a distinction between these two "sects"...

in the end one who speaks for another takes away his ability to speak for himself and in doing such have no ability of truly understanding the complete whole of the situation, why it is very dangerous to judge other beings, these judgements simply "give" away your ability to "see" the father of all creation and makes it difficult to actually say what the father looks like...

thus the issue facing humanity, most are led by others who lead by judging others and this increases exponentally over people to the point where their view of situations or "faces" of the father are very distorted...

top topics

join