It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Atta's passport actually survive?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

And that concerns you to the extent you need to 'educate' those whose opinions differ from your own? I was hoping neutronflux would answer this one, I'll give it more time, after all, if the righting of historical wrongs is that important then questions should be addressed if only for reasons of clarity.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
a reply to: samkent

And that concerns you to the extent you need to 'educate' those whose opinions differ from your own? I was hoping neutronflux would answer this one, I'll give it more time, after all, if the righting of historical wrongs is that important then questions should be addressed if only for reasons of clarity.

Answer what? Items that have been repeatedly answered and debunked? In threads over and over. While you ignore the truth movement bases arguments on using items out of context, half truths, fraudulent claims, and right out lies? And conspiracists enable the truth movement cons.

Please quote where I believe every aspect of the official narrative.

Typical conspiracists. Using only innuendo and out of context arguments to create a false narrative.

All the while practicing intellectual dishonesty by ignoring questions asked of you.

edit on 18-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Want to talk about Steven Jones thermite research?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
They didnt take off in the cockpit, these terrorists were in seats in the cabin, a passport is a bloody uncomfortable thing to have in your pocket, even more so if it has no more value to you.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Or you want to talk about AE 9/11 Truth soliciting around 300,000 dollars for the WTC 7 Evaluation? A study who’s results looks like will never be released. Money given under the false pretext the results would be released for public scrutiny and submitted for peer reviewed? I think the review was changed to a hand picked panel if the study is ever released?

Do you have a more credible group than AE 9/11 Truth that represents those believing CD at the WTC?

And what did cause the damage at the pentagon? Can you state a specific cause? If you don’t list a specific cause, what is there to debunk.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Mythbusters and Co. pop in and keep hammering their version down everybody's throats

PR is a great dayjob after all. Easy money if you don't happen to have a conscience but lotta beef with A&E911s conspiracy terrorists!

Plus they have special access to the passportals all passports tend to use, in order to be lost and found pretty much everywhere of course. It works for my keys as well, and the lighters, and... wow!

Think I missed the team damage control and their sanctioned vendetta, that's the real wonder right there.

edit on 18-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Or please why conspiracists tried to push the pentagon ring c hole as the entrance hole into the pentagon by flight 77.

Or please explain why conspiracists tried to push WTC columns obviously cut by thermal lance during WTC cleanup as evidence of thermite.

Or completely ignore the Fresh Kills staging area and the segregation of WTC steel and evidence from the WTC ruble.

Conspiracists are about innuendo, not actual facts. And it’s sickening. It’s good to question. Fraudulent to use half truths, or right out lies.

Take WTC steel. It is a right out lie by the conspiracists there was no effort put forth in examining the WTC steel. I could see the argument the examination was just a dance, but the truth movement narrative was always no examination at all. Such right out lies killed the truth movement’s credibility. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It's all very well you asking questions ad infinitum but you won't answer a simple one as to what your specific interest is in going to these lengths to 'debunk' all conspiracy theories..... Just what is your motive? If you think its all a crock why are you bothering, do sceptics need re-educating on the matter and you are the appointed teacher? Banging on about structural integrity as nauseum doesn't answer the fact that all towers fell in their own footprint. Lumberjacks would be #ed if that was the case with trees wouldn't they? Miracles such as the surviving passport with a 'terrorists' name on it go hand in hand that when a 500mph jet crashes into the side of a tower the damage is not enough to weaken the point of impact further than the rest of the facades and induce a lopsided collapse, no, they all fall into their own footprint, who needs to consider anything else. And WTC7 falling down, presumably out of sympathy and an overwhelming sense of loss. There was a lot of gold in those buildings basement. There was an article in the Times online dated November 1 2001 :

911research.wtc7.net...

The gold was being moved on the morning of the attack, bad timing huh?

Anyway, your reason for being Debunker #1 please.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: timeless test

Doesn't science regard the odds of a
particular occurrence as impossible at
some astronomical point?

I picture this " passerby? " finding this
passport what, was it like, an hour later?
Amid all the kaos and shlt flying all ticker
tape parade. Sirens cops firemen low
visibililty in a raining dust cloud covering
everything. WTF?

I know bullshlt when I here it.

edit on Rpm41818v35201800000041 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Because you use arguments that are totally void of merit.

The towers did not fall in their own footprints. Something like 10 to 12 buildings were destroyed, or damaged beyond economical repair by the collapse of the WTC buildings. Buildings were damaged by lateral ejection from the collapse of the towers.

What about trees, they are solid? The WTC buildings were designed to maximize hollow space and used concrete less than what was common practice.

Numerous IDs survived the WTC to be found. The passport was not the only Item found from the jet in the street. Parts of the jet did pass entirely through the tower. There is a long history of passports and IDs found from jet wreckage.

Gravity works to pull things straight towards the center of the earth.

Video of WTC 2 clearly shows how the remaining vertical columns bowed inward and buckled at the moment of collapse initiation. Why would the tower fall over like a tree? From gravity pulling straight down on a mostly hollow building?

What does gold have to do with how the towers collapse.

You haven’t even stated a clear theory how the towers collapsed, how WTC 7 collapsed, and what impacted the Pentagon. What is being debunked?

And still waiting for you to quote from my posts I entirely support the official account?

Why do you push the false talking points of the truth movement? What is you motivation in ignoring what has been debunked over and over again. What is you motivation pushing the narratives of the truth movement proven to be totally void of credibility. What is your motivation for enabling the cons of the truth movement?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What is the explanation for the exit hole at the Pentagon? What caused the wall to crumble on the other side? Was the plane not smashed when collided with the wall? Is there evidence of a fireball reaching that far?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: timeless test

Doesn't science regard the odds of a
particular occurrence as impossible at
some astronomical point?

I picture this " passerby? " finding this
passport what, was it like, an hour later?
Amid all the kaos and shlt flying all ticker
tape parade. Sirens cops firemen low
visibililty in a raining dust cloud covering
everything. WTF?

I know bullshlt when I here it.

I know right.

The passport was "found" before any tower collapsed, which is possible I guess, but a passport from the terrorist, with not even a bent corner or any damage what so ever, and it was said to be "soaked in jet fuel" too??

Pic of "found passport": www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
No damage and if it was soaked in jet fuel there would be visual evidence.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

The biggest Q that I'm reading a fabrication is
the use of " Passer by"! The editor was thinking
to hard on wording the bs instead just using
the word witness.

And that"s what they made sure we all were that day. Witness

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Why would it be BS somebody picking up a passport someone might have lost in the street? The passport was found before any of the buildings collapsed.

The passport ending up in the stree is odd, but there was other jet wreckage in the street. A passport still recognizable after a crash is not odd as documented by other crash sites. Nor is someone picking up a list passport odd.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere
What is the explanation for the exit hole at the Pentagon? What caused the wall to crumble on the other side? Was the plane not smashed when collided with the wall? Is there evidence of a fireball reaching that far?

Part of landing gear made to take the repeated abuse of landing is what made the hole.

The fire ball set the pentagon’s roof on fire, and parts of the pentagon on fire. So, fire could not spread after the initial fireball? I am sure the wreckage didn’t cause any electrical wires to short out, or cause live electric wires to become exposed.

And If I remember right, the ring before the c ring was an open bay on the first floor.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The towers did not fall in their own footprints.

Well, they didn't topple over that's for sure.

Buildings were damaged by lateral ejection from the collapse of the towers.

Lateral ejections from a gravity collapse? Cause of the lateral ejections? because gravity pulls things straight down right?

How did the towers collapse naturally with gravity the only force from a small top portion of the tower piling through (very quickly) 80+ stories of a structurally sound undamaged building?

mostly hollow building

Gimme a break, not even close to hollow. You talk repetitively about people pushing false talking points and here you are pushing false. So tired of the "the towers were hollow" talk, do you know what hollow means?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Are you saying no personal items from the flights that hit the towers were recovered from the WTC?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Artifacts like the slippers that were on board American Airlines flight 11 that crashed into the North Tower are among the most moving displays in the museum, which opens to the public on May 21

Are you saying there was no other jet wreckage in the streets before collapse?

Funny conspiracists never talk in context. Just random absolutes.

Yes, passports survive jet crashes. Yes, there are cases of passports still identifiable after passenger jets being shot out of the sky.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

But pieces of building will collide. Like to explain how a simple Newton’s Cradle works?

THE SCIENCE BEHIND NEWTON'S CRADLE
m.youtube.com...

Or if collisions between solid objects do not create changes in direction, then how does a simple game of billiards work.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Are you saying no personal items from the flights that hit the towers were recovered from the WTC?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Artifacts like the slippers that were on board American Airlines flight 11 that crashed into the North Tower are among the most moving displays in the museum, which opens to the public on May 21

Are you saying there was no other jet wreckage in the streets before collapse?

Funny conspiracists never talk in context. Just random absolutes.

Yes, passports survive jet crashes. Yes, there are cases of passports still identifiable after passenger jets being shot out of the sky.

No, that not what I am saying and you know this. The topic is the passport.

The passport that has zero damage and was so posed to be soaked in jet fuel but has no visual evidence of any of that.

Go ahead and soak a passport with jet fuel and see how it looks after. I even think passports have some type of chemical in the paper that changes color when any type of solvent gets in contact with it.

The passport looks brand new.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

But pieces of building will collide. Like to explain how a simple Newton’s Cradle works?

THE SCIENCE BEHIND NEWTON'S CRADLE
m.youtube.com...

Or if collisions between solid objects do not create changes in direction, then how does a simple game of billiards work.

Objects falling straight down on another causes them to eject laterally?? The tower and the floors are not round billiard balls.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join