It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Atta's passport actually survive?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr
i think this thread starter is absolutely ridiculous and has tried my intelligience to the point of swearing. hey, **** ***.

you are obviously testing the intelligience of us and i am not stupid.

you are retarded more than me.

Of freaking course passports can be found after a plane crash fool.
Even if the planes did burst into one hell of a fireball on impact into a skyscraper.
I find you foolish to believe that a passport could not survive based alone on the fact that pieces of airplanes are found after crashes as well.
Even though the twin towers collapsed later on, it is still feasible that the passports did survive because of the fact that there were remnants of the steel towers as well.
Simple as that... case solved.

-Sherlock Holmes

[edit on 29-9-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

OK...Sherlock. I was going to explain some things to you but, I think I will reserve it for now. First, you are crude and obnoxious. I myself don't like being called retarded and et all that you have said. I'm sure others will agree with me. Let's try and discuss the theory of the thread please instead of calling others retarded. You might get a better response if you do.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It is very interesting how people try and point out different crashes of planes to point out various things that could survive. Yet when the unusual nature of the collapse of the Twin Towers is mentioned in conjuction with NO OTHER BLDG in HISTORY doing this, people run and say....'well it is unique!, you can't compare it to anything!'

If it is unique, and the temps were that hot and the fact that Two Bldgs collapsed into dust then there is NO parallel~! You can't have your cake and eat it too, either this is unique or it isn't. IF it is then a passport being found and surviving in such rubble is pure BS.

The passport should have been destroyed. Sure other papers from the bldgs might survive, but how many papers survived from the planes that hit the towers?

IF the passport was cast from the original blast then the winds should have carried much further, also the smoke should have blakened it.

I find it too incredible to believe. In my mind the passport was planted.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
For the odds-citers here (mostly for Slap Nuts):
What are the odds of a human being surviving a bomb attack on a plane in 30k feet, resulting in a crash of that plane (partially disintegrating in the air already) and almost fully recovering?
What are the odds of two subs with patrol sectors 40 miles apart to collide while underwater?
What are the odds a box with worms survives a Shuttle disaster?
What are the odds that a tow antenna of a patrol plane broke down and had to be retrieved just in the same time the plane was passing over survivors of Indianapolis sinking?
What are the odds of you yourself being born?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I really do not think the government had anything to do with it. I think another government that has connections within our government had everything to do with it. They would have known about the stand down, our policies, procedures, that weeks schedule and many other things. These retards like Missauoie would not have the capacity nor the knowledge to pull something like this off. I think They were incited and funded by these people who fed them all the necessary intel they needed to make it happen.

I think maybe the government or at least certain people know who did it but they will not disclose it.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The main focus needs to be on the guy who found it.

With the WTCs being attacked and every one around in panic mode, who wouldn't thought that some form of indentification was needed for the authorities?

That's the REAL QUESTION is why would someone see this passport as something IMPORTANT? What made the individual turned it in? Especially considering other items on the ground. What made this passport so "obvious"?

We need to question that guy and get to the bottom of this to get a full understanding.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by 2smooth4ya]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
ThePieMaN:
How many intel would they need? How hard it would be to find out what can be brought to the airplane's board? How hard would it be to find out say NORAD intercept routines? Member of a tank web forum, I've already learned there much more detailed info than how long would it take for the tank to roll out from the barracks in case of alert, doubt it'd be harder to find average scramble times for air forces. Alert bases also were roughly known, as well as the single intercept over the mainland USA in 10 years prior to 0911.
Finding four flights that do take off at roughly same time also won't be a damning problem.
Much harder would be getting the pilot license but most of them managed and suspected flt.77 pilot had it removed just for a physical test failure.
The "mission leaders" have managed to get more flight hours (and simulation moreover) than most of German or Japanese fresh pilots from 1943 onwards. Yet you think they won't be able to hit large and static targets? Why?
What more "intel" would they need? New York and D.C. coordinates? Best approach routes to WTC and Pentagon? Can use the MS Flight 98 for it.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy
ThePieMaN:
How many intel would they need?

I honestly wouldn't know.

How hard would it be to find out say NORAD intercept routines? Member of a tank web forum, I've already learned there much more detailed info than how long would it take for the tank to roll out from the barracks in case of alert, doubt it'd be harder to find average scramble times for air forces.

Well tanks would be a little different from Jets being scrambled in the event of such a thing happening. We are not far away from the airbase in New jersey here, but they also could have possibly known that most of the jets on the eastern seaboard were on stand-down that day due to excercises of some kind taking place. Not sure if there were 2 taking place or not but there was one here in NYC at the same time of the attack which further added to the confusion. Since this was somehing obviously pre-planned there had to be some sort of collusion with someone with inside info that knew what was to happen in advance.

Pie

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
it is explained very easy in the 65th minute of this clip, Atta passport was made out of kryptonite!!!

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

i think this thread starter is absolutely ridiculous and has tried my intelligience to the point of swearing. hey, **** ***.

you are obviously testing the intelligience of us and i am not stupid.

you are retarded more than me.

Of freaking course passports can be found after a plane crash fool.
Even if the planes did burst into one hell of a fireball on impact into a skyscraper.
I find you foolish to believe that a passport could not survive based alone on the fact that pieces of airplanes are found after crashes as well.
Even though the twin towers collapsed later on, it is still feasible that the passports did survive because of the fact that there were remnants of the steel towers as well.
Simple as that... case solved.

-Sherlock Holmes

[edit on 29-9-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

I'm very sorry if I have insulted your, ( BTW the word is spelt intelligence not intelligience ), with this thread. . . In the future I will try to bring my "A" game, and not waste your time. . .

I don't remember stating anywhere in this thread that, " I don't believe the passport survived. ", as you so eloquently accuse me of. . . But let me ask you a question;

Did you know that the passport really belonged to Satam Al Suqami and not Mohammed Atta?

That it was given to the FBI by NYPD detective Yuk H. Chin?

That he got it from an @ 30 yr old male in a business suit as WTC 2 debris was still falling, but before WTC 1 collapsed?

That this information is in the 911 Commission report, but since then there have been discrepancies in both the time, and also where it was actually recovered. ( Right after? Four days after? Albany St.? Vesey St.? ).

That Saudi passports are green?

That this passport has an Arabic stamp that had been deliberately altered?

That the passport of Ziad Jarrah was also found at the Shanksville site, and a " Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia Student Identity Card ", belonging to Majed Moqed was found in the rubble at the Pentagon?

That a four year old girl was the only survivor of NWA flight 255 that killed all 155 passengers & crew, along with two other people on the ground as the Super MD 80 slammed into a highway overpass shortly after takeoff?

Before I started this thread, I didn't know any these things personally. . . DID YOU?

I'm sorry if I have to insult you again, because I know I'm really out of my league here, but were you actually privy to these facts prior to your, ( Thank God ! ), short & quite insignificant ramble?

If the answer is "NO", which is what I'm guessing by the lack of compelling evidence cited by you in your (post?), then maybe you actually learned something???

WOW! Now wouldn't that be ironic since you previously deemed my thread foolish & without purpose!

AND- If others learned something then wouldn't this also lend credence to the significance of my thread?

AND- If you took the time to actually read something rather than spending it foolishly calling me out, you too could have learned something. . .

I think I've made my point so I'll just leave you with this last little tidbit. . .

I'm not an English major by any stretch of the imagination, BUT. . . I think one possibly correct way to state your feeble attempt at insulting me would have been,

"You are more retarded than I."

OR

"The level of retardation that exists in you is quite significant when compared to my own. ".

not,

"you are retarded more than me."

Good luck with the grammar thingy & have a Golden Grahams day for yourself!

Y'all come back now ya hear!

fixed quote marks

[edit on 2-10-2006 by 2PacSade]

[edit on 2-10-2006 by 2PacSade]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is yet another small part of 911 offical story that just doesnt make sense to me!! It doesnt add up!! A passport flies out of the plane, that was said to have desintigrated, and the hot jet fuel that melted threw all the beams, and magically melted threw them all at the same time to cause failure as such..
Sorry Im no scholar, Im no doctor, but something here tells you something is not right.. Those that defend this story must have some information I dont..
Am I reading this wrong? Did they not say they found a paper passport that was on the guy at the time while in the plane? that just so happened to land on the ground infront of FBI agents??? WTH!
And comparing the shuttle crash to this is just outragous!! Apples and Oranges people!! So stop saying stuff about the shuttle!!! It has about nothing to do with 911.. As nothing in this world can really compare to 911, as its an event that never happened before.. Okay Im going off point, but there are so damn many faulty points that it makes me sick!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Planted evidence is a reasonable and likely assumption when presented with an hypothetical impossible alternative.

Originally posted by Tiloke
I think it's even more interesting that his and only his luggage "magicaly" didn'y make it to the plane that day. Inside were airline uniforms and other things needed for a hijacking. But, wait a minute. He wouldn't even have access to checked luggage.

Now I'm confused.

From www.answers.com...

Because the flight from Portland to Boston had been delayed, his bags did not make it onto Flight 11. When later found by U.S. authorities, they contained airline uniforms, flight manuals, and a four-page document in Arabic, copies of which were also found with the terrorists of the other three planes. It contains a list of instructions, such as "make an oath to die and renew your intentions," "you should feel complete tranquility, because the time between you and your marriage in heaven is very short," "check your weapon before you leave and long before you leave. You must make your knife sharp and you must not discomfort your animal during the slaughter."

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Tiloke]

I did not know about it. Yes it does not make any sense for him to check tools he allgededly needed for the highjacking with the luggage.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I.S. Mossad literally has a FACTORY that makes passports for their operatives.

Disinfo.com has an entire article about it somewhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
It is very interesting how people try and point out different crashes of planes to point out various things that could survive. Yet when the unusual nature of the collapse of the Twin Towers is mentioned in conjuction with NO OTHER BLDG in HISTORY doing this, people run and say....'well it is unique!, you can't compare it to anything!'

If it is unique, and the temps were that hot and the fact that Two Bldgs collapsed into dust then there is NO parallel~! You can't have your cake and eat it too, either this is unique or it isn't. IF it is then a passport being found and surviving in such rubble is pure BS.

The passport should have been destroyed. Sure other papers from the bldgs might survive, but how many papers survived from the planes that hit the towers?

IF the passport was cast from the original blast then the winds should have carried much further, also the smoke should have blakened it.

I find it too incredible to believe. In my mind the passport was planted.

The circumstances of the buildings collapsing are unique passenger jets full of fuel flown into them at high speed, documents surving explosions or fires are not unique also the buildings did not collapse into dust the building materials that could form dust did which include 1000's of sq mtrs of sheetrock, sprayed on fire protection, ceiling tiles,the vermiculite behind the aluminium cladding panels, paint, glass, dust trapped in areas that couldn't be cleaned and many other items.

You don't know the path of the passports or the wind conditions etc do you, so what you think might not have happened.

Here are some extracts from the B25 crash into the Empire State Building Saturday 28th July 1945

The bomber was flying relatively slowly and quite low, seeking better visibility, when it came upon the Chrysler Building in midtown. It swerved to avoid the building but the move sent it straight into the north side of the Empire State Building, near the 79th floor.

So a smaller palne 16 ton max weight with a top speed of 275mph which could only carry just 1000 gallons of fuel did this

Upon impact, the plane’s jet fuel exploded, filling the interior of the building with flames all the way down to the 75th floor and sending flames out of the hole the plane had ripped open in the building’s side.

So although the building was not open plan it still set fires on 4 floors.

While the 78th and 79th floors bore the brunt of the damage, one of the B-25's engines fell down an elevator shaft and set off a major fire in the basement. The other engine hurtled across the building and tore through seven walls before emerging from the 33rd Street side of the tower. The debris crashed through the roof of a thirteen-story building across the street where another fire erupted. Other heavy wreckage, including the landing gear, also caused damage to the Empire State and nearby buildings while Stan Lomax reportedly saw part of a wing catapulting towards Madison Avenue.

Wreakage made it though and out the othe side and caused fires in other buildings and a fire in the basement as well. Even with all the steelwork shown below each small black square is a steel column.

Guess what people on lower floors thought a bomb may have gone off.

Gloria Pall worked for the United Service Organization's headquarters on the 56th floor.
"I was at the file cabinet and all of a sudden the building felt like it was just going to topple over," Pall said. "It threw me across the room, and I landed against the wall. People were screaming and looking at each other. We didn't know what to do. We didn't know if it was a bomb or what happened.

Also can you imagine if we had the internet back then if people read this below.

The body of the Navy hitch-hiker Albert Perna was found two days after the crash at the bottom of an elevator shaft

How many conspiracies would be built around that fact.

Never assume what can happen in a collision or building collapse.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Interesting
Lots of smoke and dust produced in that collapse as well and the sound of the internal connections failing is quite clear in that one.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The documented fact now the Atta and his conspirators are party animals? Even Atta girlfriend said he was always taking coc aine and drinking and smoking and going to clubs. Muslim extremists really? This always puzzled me their behaviour did not fit the narrative of 9/11.
edit on 27-2-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Chaos is a funny thing. How did this video survive a space shuttle exploding into a huge fireball at thousands of miles an hour through the Earth's atmosphere? *shrug*

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wolfgang Bohringer was likey a conspirator with this plot. Friends with Atta and wealthy and a pilot. Why was a Wealthy German businessman hanging out with Atta at parties, who was poor? Who was Wolfgang working for was he Atta handler? There some information online about him, but this guy seems to drop from the radar around 2006. Rumors Circulate he claimed to be CIA and may have has links to Nazis who survived after the war.
edit on 27-2-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
According to Atta girlfriend of 8 months, he had different passports ( belonging to Egypt UAE and Saudi Arabia) this passport was not found in New York.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join