It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some proof! Reptilian photo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

Also, The new world order and illuminati refer to there magic, or.. there whatever it is as "The Craft" now we have Kraft macaroni and cheese but who... is the main character of it? It's the orange dinosaur. lol I know it's kind of funny isn't it.

Shoulda kept reading - very interesting. Don't forget Jurassic Park. Oh wait and Lacoste; the French company. Very tangled web here ... hmmm.

Seriously though Raven - thanks for your enthusiasm + efforts; keep on looking for the truth.

Could I ask how old you are - i'm guessing a teenager?

[edit on 2/12/2007 by lagos]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think it would be best if this thread, and all who have witnessed it's true horror first-hand, be terminated immediately.

It would seem that this is the only method that can absolutely assure that this atrocity can spread no further.

It is the "right" thing to do.

Thank you.

"Bender is Great!"

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by yuefo
This entire thread is poo.

They warn you when you post a one liner that offers absolutely nothing to the thread...

Just thought i would let you know.

Thanks! I'm new here and I'm learning a few things. Without realizing it, I broke with a procedure that I now realize is one of the reasons why I enjoy posting here. I understand and appreciate the wisdom behind this warning. Sorry for being butthole.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horrificus
I think it would be best if this thread, and all who have witnessed it's true horror first-hand, be terminated immediately.

It would seem that this is the only method that can absolutely assure that this atrocity can spread no further.

It is the "right" thing to do.

Thank you.

"Bender is Great!"

Christ, I can't stop laughing...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
here is a photo of Rummy's eyes it is a good one

illuminati-news.com...(2).jpg

this is the one I found on yahoo images. their are more and all you have to do is save it and open it up in paint pro or what ever you use and zoom in.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
His pupil is triangular in the photo, and I can confirm it.

All that was done was increased contrast. No painting or cloning of any sort. I'm not saying hes a reptilian, or a animal or anything. I am a graphic designer as well, but that doesn't make me an expert on image analysis, and anyone who thinks that is deluded. I do believe that reflection can play a part on the appearance as well. Lets say a retangular table was in front of rumsfeld, and his eye was reflecting it. The edge of the table could present a flat linear appearance shown on the edge of his pupil. So what I'm saying is that flat edge of his pupil which presents the look of a triangle, could be in fact a reflection of a object which has a flat side.

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
As you can see below, by running and edge filter in photoshop it shows the pupil is more round. In fact, as someone who works with photoshop and graphics all day for a living...I can say with expert opinion that the pupil is not triangular at all. Since I edit images to the pixel all the time, I can see the darker pixels at the bottom are not part of the pupil at all. Just a dark green captured by the camera.

Seriously... graphic designers are not image analysis experts...Just cause we use photoshop and illustrator doesn't make us experts.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
if the reptilians really do have a form of making us THINK that they look humna, then a camera wouldn't lie. the popular belief is they use telepathy to make use THINK they look human. you can't trick a camera. the interview of Lacerta even says that cameras will show their true appearance.

also why do you think the reptilians are the "evil" ones? don't you realize that their are "good" and "bad" humans? take the time to use RATIONAL thinking! maybe some of them do think badly of us, but that doesn't make them all bad. just because one "african-american" robs a house in your neighborhood doesn't mean every one of them isn't going to rob you.

popular belief is the reptilians evolved from dinosaurs, meaning they were here BEFORE us. what gives us the right to say they are wrong? they in fact, if the stories are true, more evolved more intelligent and have more rights to the planet Earth than we do. What makes any of you think we are "the chosen one" for this planet?

I'll never understand completely why humans think so highly of ourselves when in fact we can't even get along as a species, yet alone try to be peaceful with a species that is wiser than we.

~Naota~

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The reptilian 'idea' is directly taken by some from Z-Sitchins books and people like Arizona Wilder have gone through the 70's and 80's picking up 'stories' as truth along with TV like "V" and "They Live" to compensate for the break down of her marriage and child abuse...

If you want to believe that BS thats up to you...
But please leave the people doing work on 9/11 and reasons behind it well alone... it's got nothing to do with is apart from perhaps the mis-interpretation of 'bloodlines' from Europe which created the money systems in the west...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I would believe it more if the pictures were consistent and not fading into blur as it goes on to prove a point.

I do believe that there are reptilian races living amongst us though...
Question is who came first and who has the greater right to the planet?

World domination is a very real problem in our 0 class society as we fight for the ultimate right to evolve and to continue on into the next phase of our planets birthrite.

Tolerance is at an all time low and if the Royals and the elite have found a way to work with the reptilian races why then can't we all?

This to me will be the greatest step towards a peace on earth.

Ssssssszzzth!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I just have to but in for a moment, i don't know who's going to pick this up, i assume were on the same side... i know you have to be very discerning about looking into the facts surrounding our so called governments...

so moving onwards...

If this thread has anything to do with the so called 'reptilians' - i hate to bust your bubble... but it's a 'joke'... certain DVDs which support this idea have been 'staged' using actors and effects...same thing different story, it's common place...

It's purpose is to embed itself within the so called 'truth' movement to direct 'serious' peoples attention away from asking the wrong questions, it disarms logic and usually people class ALL of us as nutters etc...

It's a designed subversive ideology which is self creating using the very people who we are trying to help, it's like a virus thats out of control...

People are very easily mislead...
Ask serious questions... and demand those answers!

...and don't be put off by those who sadly have been taken by the 'joke' machine at the CIA and continue to probe and look at the serious evidence of crimes perpetrated by your government to the peoples of the world...

-13th

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A little challenge to our resident and new reptilian experts, how about
some more Rummy examples?!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Does this belong in UFO files>?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
....I've been going thru the vaults of the Aliens/UFOs files, there
probably will be a lot of them in past months prior to Skunking them. .. .

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
seriously no lie i dunno what sleep paralysis is but last week i had an experience where i was sleeping but felt awake and felt a creepy presence over me, all i saw was a shadow but i ws so sleepy i never questioned it till now. but yea raven i agree totally, people understand theres a reason reptilian figures have played such a large role in civilization, the reason they are in every ancient text shows there was something there and i believe reptilians are purposely seperating beliefs to create hate(which they feed of as well as fear) i can sometimes feel a presence around me its weird but no lie, i was a skeptic too sayin its all bull# but the more you look into it the harder it becomes to disprove zecahria sitchin and alex collier explain the whole story very well. But reptiles are in control and we need to retaliate!!! We have been manipulated for 5,740 years to the point ppl would never consider this #. What reason are reptiles so special in all ancient texts like africa, japan, china, india, european, native american civilizations ect... i dunno i have no rational explanation for it but reptilan humanoids... yea laugh it up but youll all see!!!!! Terran power!!!! # all reptiles!!! Nibiru will come around 2013 for sure NASA can see it but govt is hidin #!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES AND MIND!!!!! Go on FOX news i can tell they are all reptiles by their look, dont ask i can see it though. We have been manipulated to believe we are in control... hell no, bush and al gore or kerry(i forgot) ran against each other... so what huh... both were in skulls and bones a secret society big deal huh? the dollar bill is symbolic the all seeing eye for example

symbolizes every angle of sight

top of pyramid and detached from it!!! symbolic to me and the writing whats it mean only govt knows duh!

REPTILES EXIST if u beg to differ let me know

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
OK, what's the probability that our great digital machines have made it possible for some digital photography hack to modify Rumsfeld's right eye by begging the question that he is, indeed, a reptilian?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Bumped the white levels up to isolated what was pupil and what wasn't, then overlayed it to the original image. Doesn't look unnatural to me...

img152.imageshack.us...

It's a very dark area where definition is lacking.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
ohhhh dear......lol reptillians

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Even if his pupil was odd, that doesn't prove he is anything other than someone that has an abnormal pupil, for which many reasons could account. Do other photographs of him show this? Why would this one?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Oh man. This is just beyond the joke now. Im not sure if anybody else said this, I didnt read all the coments because it is so blatently obvious that it is a reflection on his spectacles. Geeze. Talk about a slow news day

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree
Alright! Enough! I Swear all my cash on everyone that reptilians do exist and that we will see them one day. And when that day comes then I will.. well I wouldn't do anything, but I'll laugh.

You people don't need to criticize me. I renamed the post. Down boys! Of all seriousness the original picture is not doctored and this is little proof that this guy is a reptilian. So what...

Seriously, the original photo was more than likely doctored -by the original photographer. Whoever did the photo in the first place most likely did a little touchup- Rumsfeld is old.
As an artist I use Photoshop a bit. When I touch up pics the first thing I do is brighten up and maybe enhance color in the eyes, bring out highlights, etc. After using the dodge and burn and paintbrush on the eyes, it is very possible to cover up some of the pixels that make up the pupil, creating an abnormal shape.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join