It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some proof! Reptilian photo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I quote.......

"That's right Riot. They do drink blood to mantain their form, being a researcher I'm sorry I forgot to put that in. I seriously wish I didn't post this picture up here. So.. yeah, well I promise one day we will know the truth of it all. - RavenWindfree"

Ok, you have stated it right there! You are a researcher, who obviously at some point has been able to confirm that Lizards drink human blood to maintain human form.

When did you see this? Where did you see this? How did you see this? (apparently they are outside the elctro spectrum of what we can see)? To pre-empt and save forum posting tennis, assume I have all ready asked for proof and move straight to the standard reasons why absolutely nothing you have just written can be proven beyond you just saying that it happened.

Assuming my previous paragraph gets the repsonse and answers I expect it will - how can you call your self a researcher? You haven't discovered anything, you can't prove anything. All you can do is regurgitate rumours and pure guess work and try and put your own stamp on it.

In terms of wishing you hadn't posted this... I assume you think some peoples reactions a little negative or aggressive? Look at it this way, you are claiming a member of the american government is actually a lizard pretending to be a human being. You base this on a picture of his eye. Are you telling me you are surprised that the majority of people are asking for alittle more evidence than that? I am not trying to upset you or insult you - but I am trying to get you to show enough repsect for peoples intelligence on these forums to at least back up your claims with some solid research and evidence. I dont think that is asking too much?

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Quackmaster]Text

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Quackmaster]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I poor quality of someones eyes which just replicate a trangle dosn't mean he's a reptillian. There are more logical explanations that that

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
I quote.......

"That's right Riot. They do drink blood to mantain their form, being a researcher I'm sorry I forgot to put that in. I seriously wish I didn't post this picture up here. So.. yeah, well I promise one day we will know the truth of it all. - RavenWindfree"

Ok, you have stated it right there! You are a researcher, who obviously at some point has been able to confirm that Lizards drink human blood to maintain human form.

When did you see this? Where did you see this? How did you see this? (apparently they are outside the elctro spectrum of what we can see)? To pre-empt and save forum posting tennis, assume I have all ready asked for proof and move straight to the standard reasons why absolutely nothing you have just written can be proven beyond you just saying that it happened.

Assuming my previous paragraph gets the repsonse and answers I expect it will - how can you call your self a researcher? You haven't discovered anything, you can't prove anything. All you can do is regurgitate rumours and pure guess work and try and put your own stamp on it.

In terms of wishing you hadn't posted this... I assume you think some peoples reactions a little negative or aggressive? Look at it this way, you are claiming a member of the american government is actually a lizard pretending to be a human being. You base this on a picture of his eye. Are you telling me you are surprised that the majority of people are asking for alittle more evidence than that? I am not trying to upset you or insult you - but I am trying to get you to show enough repsect for peoples intelligence on these forums to at least back up your claims with some solid research and evidence. I dont think that is asking too much?

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Quackmaster]Text

Just forget it -_-...

I don't know for absolute positive truth that they do, do that, but that is what my research said.

I don't care..

I really don't.

I have things to do, take care.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Raven I am guessing that your (ahem) 'research' has been largely base don what you've read on this glorious World Wide Web of Lies.

I'm going to reiterate the first commandment of Internet research...

THOU SHALT NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING ON'T INTERNET

You should keep an open mind. What something says may be true but it may also be false.
I believe reptilians may inhabit this planet. I do not believe that you have a certifiable photograph of one.

Anything posted on the internet, especially if it comes from people who have been directly contacted by these beings, should be taken with not just one grain of salt. Unless they have proof of there encounter, it is likely that there information is fabricated, off the net, or just their way of explaining a bizarre experience.

If these beings exist, we can't attribute any kind of behaviour to them. We don't know if they drink blood, or if they even have sex. We know nothing.

Now, the picture. You do realise that before this picture would even be put on the internet, the subject would have to say that it is acceptable and that he wants it to be seen by all.

I don't think the guy (don't remember his name) would say "Yeah nice pic. I especially like the - Wait, can you see my reptilian pupil there? Never mind, just print it. I got a dinner reservation at the Blood Bank."

[edit on 29/9/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree
Just forget it -_-...

I don't know for absolute positive truth that they do, do that, but that is what my research said.

I don't care..

I really don't.

I have things to do, take care.

..... Believe me or I'm not talking to you! So there.....

Just change the word research to 'read on the net' - not caring that you may have discovered a reptile in the white house does not seem very passionate relative to your resear field - I would be stoked if it was me.

Another one bites the dust, or is that flicks it with their tongue? (And that would be tongue in cheek I think...)

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Let me apologize in advance for skimming over what appears to be 5 pages of back-and-forth.

This stuff is surfacing a lot recently. There's a movie that purports to have video of a shapeshift in progress -- it's the same thing, a pupil reshaping into an ellipse -- by some entity called TruthseekerTV. They have a couple of small, grainy images on their site, but it's not clear how real it might be -- or even how real it's represented to be. David Icke seems to be involved in some way. The focus of the movie is Dick Cheney as a shapeshifter.

It seems that there is a lot of talk around certain individuals in the current administration being something other than human.

Is this just another expression of the politics of destruction?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Raven I am guessing that your (ahem) 'research' has been largely base don what you've read on this glorious World Wide Web of Lies.

You should keep an open mind. What something says may be true but it may also be false.
I believe reptilians may inhabit this planet. I do not believe that you have a certifiable photograph of one.

Anything posted on the internet, especially if it comes from people who have been directly contacted by these beings, should be taken with not just one grain of salt. Unless they have proof of there encounter, it is likely that there information is fabricated, off the net, or just their way of explaining a bizarre experience.

If these beings exist, we can't attribute any kind of behaviour to them. We don't know if they drink blood, or if they even have sex. We know nothing.

Now, the picture. You do realise that before this picture would even be put on the internet, the subject would have to say that it is acceptable and that he wants it to be seen by all.

I don't think the guy (don't remember his name) would say "Yeah nice pic. I especially like the - Wait, can you see my reptilian pupil there? Never mind, just print it. I got a dinner reservation at the Blood Bank."

What did I just say before!?!??! My research is not based ONLY in on the internet. I am through with this subject. Good day to you.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

What did I just say before!?!??! My research is not based ONLY in on the internet. I am through with this subject. Good day to you.

hey raven don't let one person make you not talk anymore it's not worth it, some of us have open minds and won't be so quick to judge you or anyone else for that matter, i haven't been on ats for a long time but what i can see is that when someone starts a thread 80% of the content will be bickering over and over again my advice is if you don't like the thread don't participate in it period, don't try to stop a person from saying what he/she feels like or else you are operating in the style of a nazi pure and simple, there is really no need to make the thread about the person who posted the thread as opose to the content of the thread it self.

let there be peace, it's so much more enjoyable.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I believe that people should believe what they like, that's democracy.
I believe that internet is a wonderful, dubious, thought-provoking place,
but I also believe that on sites such as this one, no 'world changing'
evidence will ever surface.

If these reptilian/human beings exist, then don't you think somebody
would have absolute proof?
Are their wives/parents/children/milkmen, garbage collectors in on it?
This is life, not a movie, someone slips up, the world isn't ran by old
white men in smoky, mahogany garnished offices.

How could a man such as D. Rumsfeld aspire and attain the heights
he's reached. Please don't say NWO or Bush/Cheney and their assistants
are crocodiles too.
If the average Joe in the street is also a reptilian, is his doctor/dentist/
best friend in on it too?
Come on guys, life ain't a movie.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hey well done for finding this I have never noticed this before, I do agree with 7Ayreon Yes it could be a contact lenses, and even if it is a contact lenses why the triangle shape (im thinking Illuminate member) now I will be searching thought all photos I can find to see if he has it in all the time????

Really well done, im looking forward to where this thread is going to go.

Nice one

Lataz

Alex

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I've looked closely at the picture and came to the conclusion that the anomaly that makes the bottom of the eye on the left (his right) look triangular is caused by reflection. Either his glasses, or his eye is reflecting an object that is in front of him. There is a difference in color between the anomaly and his actual eye color. Some object with a straight edge is being reflected off of his glasses or eyes, and it appears to look similar in color only because the reflection is a semi transparent light, which allows his true eye color to bleed through.

I used this "charcoal" tool on Paint Shop Pro X to highlight detail of his face, and used the transparency adjuster to super impose his face through it. The charcoal tool outlines this edged anomaly perfectly.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hey Iron Man,

You hit the nail on the head, unfortunately you also commited the cardinal sin - you added logic to a thread about Reptilians.

Of course the entire population of Reptilians, which are apparently interwoven into every institution of authority, have never been noticed - and if they have the 'Uber glaxo interspacial flash vibrating depth probe' has been used to alter the viewers perceptions so that they never realise they have been looking at a 6 foot lizard.

Come on be real, everything points at at Reptilians existing! There is so much evidence - only problem is no one can see that either.

In all seriousness - this is the funniest most rediculous topic I have ever read on these pages.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ravenwind - Bickering aside, I will open my mind completely for awhile - you say your research is not only based on the internet. Can youplease present the research that is not?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
[posting this again as wasn't logged in & I lost it somewhere in anon. posts, soz]

Found this (auto levelled only) one of Prince William in todays Sunday Express [UK]... pretty freaky

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This entire thread is poo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read this thread about 1-liners

[edit on 11/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
This entire thread is poo.

They warn you when you post a one liner that offers absolutely nothing to the thread...

Just thought i would let you know.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Congrats! You found a smoking gun that proves without a doubt...that optical anomalies happen. Ok, seriously...I really hate the whole "smoking gun" type of belief because it seems to convey that all other research into this subject has been done or that this is absolute proof of reptilians, which it's not.

As you can see below, by running and edge filter in photoshop it shows the pupil is more round. In fact, as someone who works with photoshop and graphics all day for a living...I can say with expert opinion that the pupil is not triangular at all. Since I edit images to the pixel all the time, I can see the darker pixels at the bottom are not part of the pupil at all. Just a dark green captured by the camera.

Now also consider this. IF the camera light is never wriong, then I submit that the old "red eye" is smoking gun proof of people possesed by the devil. Since red eye IS a known light phenomena with cameras...then so it this.

I agree with you Zedd. Smoking gun to me means: Touch, Smell, Hear, ie: A body, DNA, ect......Definately looks like natural camera phemomenon.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Raven,

What you may want to do is to post some other well know people that are really good people and do the same process you did on Dumbsfeld, then I think people will have some personality traits and eye proof to go along with what you have already researched. More photo's would sure help.

Just something to compare it to, but really interesting stuff. Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wow, what proof...

I'm totally converted now. Time to go worship the lizard men.

Seriously, not a good way to present such fragile information. 'Proof' actually means you have some, which you do not. You can't prove something that DOES NOT EXIST.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Think about this too. In the Phoenoician times.. not sure if I spelled that right, the royal color was purple.

Barney is purple, Spyro the Dragon is purple, Figment from Disney is purple, and Dino from the Flinstones is purple..

best thing I've seen the whole day.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join