It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some proof! Reptilian photo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Just to throw this in.

The pupil in the photo is completely normal. PhotoShop can have a way of deliniating dark areas in the wrong places sometimes with dodge and burn tools and sometimes even level adjustments. You have to realize it's trying to separate into dark and light based on tools settings. If pixels fall too close to the threshold, it could go one way or the other. It's more an "anomaly" of not using tools correctly.

Here's one thats light blasted rather then averaged.

When you do this you bring out the core of the light and dark information. It's not altered or averaged. So as you can see there's nothing reptile-like about the eye at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
did anyone look at the pic i posted? it proves that this oval retinal can happen even with out any photoshop alteration but it doesn't make it reptilian though.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ok well then obviously I made a mistake. Thank you everyone for pointing out that i was wrong. perhaps one day the reptilians will show themselves as soon as everything is in place. As for another terrorist attack, it will happen again so brace yourselves alright.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Get a picture of him with his forked tonge sticking out. That would be proof.

niv

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Having lived near him, a long time ago, I have to say I'm a bit surprised that reptilians would cut their own lawn and pull their own weeds. You'd think they'd have some other alien, say illegal aliens, do their (literarily) dirty work.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It probably would've been better to just discuss the validity of the reptilian theory, rather than accuse a specific individual of it. Primarily because it raises questions of ethnic cleansing based on DNA, a position that could easily be turned on the human race since, if this reptilian theory is true and they are the leaders, when our usefulness as their slaves has expired, we'll be ethnically cleansed instead. (a direction this seems to be going in, btw).

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
True undo true -

But im still going to scour the net for a super high res close up shot of rumsfield and have a look...maybe just maybe we will one day get closer to finding out the truth of the mystery.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, hate to say it... especially as it seems to be debunked...
BUT...

it would explain his chronic problem with flatulence...
a lizards gut reacts much different than humans... and imagine a human sized lizard...
You would NOT want to share an office with this man. Lizard or No...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Okay, even though it might be debunked, I have only one question. Now I don't want to get into a debate here, but what does a triangular pupil have to do with reptilians???? Why does a little thing such as this makes people go : Oh, his pupil has a small defect, He is a reptilian!--- I don't belive in reptilians, we would've had some sort of connection with them, or someone on ATS would be one. Oh, and another thing, why do all reptilians have to be in the government? George Bush, Tony Blair, Queen Eli 2, ect. Why can't nobody find a normal Joe pic of a reptilian? Anyways, I'm out.

-Jimmy-

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Quackmaster,

You said you have a few points of disagreement on the star gate thread. Would love to hear what those are. No position is completely without flaw, so I'm prepared to accept any mistakes you can successfully explain and document. Head over to the "star gates are real" thread, that is, if you're feeling generous with your time, of course.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Queen Eli 2,

-Jimmy-

Sorry, little pet peeve of mine.....its Queen Elizabeth not 'Eli'.

See, my problem with the whole Reptilian Theory isn't the theory itself.
I mean in the wonders of our universe and our own planet(both technological and natural) at our basic level of understanding everything, and I mean everything, should be viewed as possible no matter how improbable because we are not intelligent enough to discount anything...yes even the chance that on another Planet Twinkies taste good...but the thing that annoys me is the way the 'few' who 'know' the 'truth' and post on boards like this are so arrogant and condescending to us mere mortals who don't know anything then when we strike back we are the ones labeled as ignorant and accusatory.

The theory would go alot further if the people who tried to spread it, did so better than they do.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by your_evidence
Reptilians exist and are moslty concentrated in the U.S government

Why would that be when the majority of the "bloodline" runs from Europe? I'd say most of the European leadership would be more likely to be "reptilian" than that of America.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 27-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

It's also a fact that the vast majority of US presidents are related to Royal/Powerful families within Europe.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Skeptics, a note for your consideration:

Science is, in part, a study involving logical thought processes. Theories are based on empirical data, which can be described as more than simply visual evidence, but also on other theories. The better the evidence supports other theories, the more logical it appears and the more likely it will be suggested as a solution to a particular query on the nature of the universe.

When this approach to the questions of life originally took root, the first thing on the agenda was to apply their current understanding of science, retroactively, to any ancient texts or artifacts.

For example, while attempting to determine what ancient histories were valid for creating a timeline of earth events, german higher criticism based their findings on information that was not at their disposal. They decided the creation stories of the various ancient civs couldn't possibly be true because no one could create a human being outside the womb. Today we know that to be an incorrect position. They also believed that references to the gods flying around above the earth and amongst the stars, was also a myth because no one could fly above the earth or amongst the stars. Today, we also know that to be an incorrect position.

Furthermore, they determined (incorrectly), that the ancient greeks couldn't write and ignored most of their histories as a result. This included the more fantastic histories in which the "gods" were taking part in some rather outlandish scenarios, such as Zeus appearing as a shower of gold, Prometheus flying to the sun, aerial combat, and so on. Into the garbage bin went the history of Troy, which turned out to be a real place, afterall.

All these false assumptions and the removal of huge chunks of our ancient history as a result of their lack of scientific understanding, was the atmosphere into which Darwin's survival of the fittest scenarios took shape and from which came the geologists with their dating tools and the whole gamut of modern scientific knowledge. They built a new history based on only part of the information and continued to work from that position, while ignoring virtually everything else, including the fact they were employing the very same things the german higher criticism had claimed were mythological - man (much less "gods") cannot fly! humans cannot be created! etc. The irony of this position has escaped our modern scientists for some reason, which can likely be attributed to human nature and our tendency to feel we are the pentultimate of creation and incapable of mistakes (no matter how minute).

Sadly, to maintain this position as the ultimate authority of all history, required them to not only ignore most of ancient history, but to refer to our ancestors as incapable of accurate observations, habitual liars, hallucenogenic, hypnotized, or so sensitive to mob mentality, that they were goaded into believing they were seeing things and hearing things that simply weren't there. The problem is, they are preceeding, as I mentioned earlier, from the position of german higher criticism, which basically said that the things we are doing today with science are impossible.

Really not a very tenable position, but maintained because the power structure demands it. We've simply traded the Holy Roman Empire as the dispensers of all truth for a new "priesthood" of know it alls. I realize a certain amount of integrity has to be maintained or sheer scientific anarchy would result, but the rigid stances of the current mainstream mindset is so limiting to the advancement of knowledge about our past, that it's almost ludicrous at times.

It is my hope that you will, at the very least, embark on some kind of fact finding tour that doesn't require your favorite skeptic as a filtration system. Just read the stuff on your own, get a feel for the past, ask logical questions, consider that most of what german higher criticism condemned as unscientific is in fact, scientific, today.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

Queen Eli 2,

-Jimmy-

Sorry, little pet peeve of mine.....its Queen Elizabeth not 'Eli'.

... Oh come on you know that is what I meant, I just wrote half-ass, the American way, as Shery Bobbins in The Simpsons said very well. Anyways, you talked about how were not intelligent enough to no consider anything, well maybe a start would be knowing that Eli = Elizabeth.

-Jimmy-

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

... Oh come on you know that is what I meant, I just wrote half-ass, the American way, as Shery Bobbins in The Simpsons said very well. Anyways, you talked about how were not intelligent enough to no consider anything, well maybe a start would be knowing that Eli = Elizabeth.

-Jimmy-

Hey, we all have pet peeves, it wasn't a personal attack at you, for sure if it had been I would have worded it a heck of a lot differently.
Also, I understood where your abbreviation came from, thats not a matter of intelligence.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If you guys would look on the other thread. I posted a bunch of info for you there.

Reptilians exist! I believe it. you don't have to...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
I want you to quantify your statement that I can not see Reptile proof because they are hidden by the electro spectrum and how you know that to be fact.

That, I can't do. Those who profess to have seen Reptilian beings and the shapeshifting, are in a particular state of awareness. If we look at the witness testimony of Arizona Wilder for instance who witnessed shapeshifting at blood-drinking ceremonies, she was 'tuned in' to the frequencies herself. I think of it like tuning in to a tv station. The idea is they drink human blood and rely on our biological material to hold their human form (in this dimension). I can't prove it, sorry.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
People having slit for eyes doesn't prove a lot, even if they realy have them. They could have some mutation, could be some alien race of cat-people for all we know.

Proof of a reptilian would be seeing snout, scales, or some kind of tail. Lacking any of those, it isn't anything else other then a slit puple human.

Not saying they do not exist, or donald rumsfeld is inherently not one, but proof is proof, you actualy need if you want to say you have it or a smoking gun.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I know its been Debunct, but is anyone else here having trouble accesing these exact same images via google? "server cannot be found" -on two different GOVERNMENT domains.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by Quackmaster
I want you to quantify your statement that I can not see Reptile proof because they are hidden by the electro spectrum and how you know that to be fact.

That, I can't do. Those who profess to have seen Reptilian beings and the shapeshifting, are in a particular state of awareness. If we look at the witness testimony of Arizona Wilder for instance who witnessed shapeshifting at blood-drinking ceremonies, she was 'tuned in' to the frequencies herself. I think of it like tuning in to a tv station. The idea is they drink human blood and rely on our biological material to hold their human form (in this dimension). I can't prove it, sorry.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by RiotComing]

That's right Riot. They do drink blood to mantain their form, being a researcher I'm sorry I forgot to put that in. I seriously wish I didn't post this picture up here. So.. yeah, well I promise one day we will know the truth of it all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join