It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: London 7-7 bombings exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Excellent Video about the London 7-7 bombings exposed, I certainly hope this video gets a lot of views.

video.google.co.uk...

ATS
London Transport Chief, member of CFR, ex CIA.

Former British MI5 Agent Says 'Many Similarities' Between London Bombings And 9/11

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

[edit on 9/20/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
bump
for anybody that is interested

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I was interested, but the video is gone.

Darn! Is there anywhere else I can see it?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
I was interested, but the video is gone.

Darn! Is there anywhere else I can see it?

thats wild I showed it to some friends this afternoon, they where amazed and speechless.
I'm not surprised that it's gone now, but then again it was google

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This comes from a guy who calls himself Ludicrous Dave.....

......yep that pretty much explains it!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by build319
This comes from a guy who calls himself Ludicrous Dave.....

......yep that pretty much explains it!

explains what?
did you see the video?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here you go...its still on YouTube

Ludicrous Diversion

[edit on 9/20/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
Here you go...its still on YouTube

Ludicrous Diversion

[edit on 9/20/2006 by pstiffy]

good stuff pstiffy
I would have given you 1500 points but this not my FSME forum
so I gave a way above instead

You have voted pstiffy for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month

Edit to add my link is working again

[edit on 20/9/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ugh.... Diversion not Dave.

Anyway, yeah, I did watch it.....well most of it but I got really bored. It really didnt make any remarkable points and the rherotic is so constant in it that it must be dismissed as biased dribble drabble.

Its amazing on how a little cool music, some flashy video and good production can do to sway an argument. .....and its also very sad.

I just come to this simple conclusion to so many of these theories. Especially when people say what *they* are telling you is absolute fact or the truth. I'll trust the 1000+ police and scotland yard agents who investigated this case more than these couple of guys from Ludicrous DIVERSION(yes diversion not dave).

Do they make some good points? Yes. Is it completely bias and try and sway you with unrelated material? Absolutely

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
well the bottom line is the UK government has no proof that there are willing to share with us.

[edit on 20/9/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hahah!
For some reason a Dave Chappelle scene just jumped into my head saying "Don't you wish you had a Constitution now B**CH!!!"

Anyway aside from my exhausted brain making me laugh for no reason at all, I believe you will see more information coming on this in the future. It's not over and there will most likely be an independant investigation aside from what the movie tells you. The govt. does have some good evidence but I don't believe they are even finished with the investigation. That means they are not going to release certain information until that is done. But then again, I don't know. America works a little different than the UK as I referenced about that whole constitution thing above.

Anyway good fight, good night

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
good video, there are a few good documentaries made about the London bombings

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I did some digging wth regard to tthis video and it has been suggested to me, by more than one source, that it is known to have been produced by the Muslim Council of Great Britain.

Explains the whole thing eh?

top topics

join