It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist, racists!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
Man, I wish I lived in a trailer park. Kid Rock makes it seem so cool. Get hammered, slap my bitch, get in a fight, end up on Cops. That's the sweetness baby...

LMAO!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What comes first?

Are you white trash and then end up in a trailer park, or do you live in a trailer park and then become white trash?

Kind of like a chicken or the egg thing.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
depends on if you're first or second generation,
first gen get's into it by meth and sister #ing,
the second gen inherits it from thier mother-cousin...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
the white male is the most discriminated individual on the planet.

That's right, dammit!

Heil Hilter!

thw white male is. while he has to work his ass off to get into some colleges minorities bearly have to do # now that affrimitive action is in place. no to mention that minorities have all sorts of college aid among other stuff that the majority doesnt have. it needs to stop now!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   

thw white male is. while he has to work his ass off to get into some colleges minorities bearly have to do # now that affrimitive action is in place. no to mention that minorities have all sorts of college aid among other stuff that the majority doesnt have. it needs to stop now!

This is actually quite true... Back when I was in college, I calculated it out, and if I was a black male, with the same SATs, grades, etc., I wouldn't have had to pay a dime for college... In fact, in just grants and guaranteed scholarships (not even counting those I'd likely win), I would have even had money for a new car, and plenty of spending money each year as well...
All this, versus having to pay my own way for a lot of it (as I'm white, and my parents couldn't afford a nickel of it either....lucky me, they got divorced at the time...)

I'm all for equal rights and opportunities, but anyone who thinks that white males aren't discriminated against, needs their head examined....

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I'm all for equal rights and opportunities, but anyone who thinks that white males aren't discriminated against, needs their head examined....

LOL ... Damn them Mighty Whitey's eh?! #@#$%^

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This is actually quite true... Back when I was in college, I calculated it out, and if I was a black male, with the same SATs, grades, etc., I wouldn't have had to pay a dime for college... In fact, in just grants and guaranteed scholarships (not even counting those I'd likely win), I would have even had money for a new car, and plenty of spending money each year as well...
All this, versus having to pay my own way for a lot of it (as I'm white, and my parents couldn't afford a nickel of it either....lucky me, they got divorced at the time...)

We need a charity fundraiser for the oppressed white male! STAT!

"Swing low, sweet chaaaaarriot, comin' for to carry me home! Swwwwwwing low, sweet chaaaaariot. Comin' for to carry me home!"

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   

"Swing low, sweet chaaaaarriot, comin' for to carry me home! Swwwwwwing low, sweet chaaaaariot. Comin' for to carry me home!"

Hey what about White Females!!!! sheesh ;-)

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Females still count as a minority....at least when talking of college loans, grants, etc.

Hehe...

Though, you'll have to spare me the Swing Low bit... Were you a slave? NO, Was your father a slave? NO, Your Grandfather? NO...... You can't exactly claim reparations for something you yourself never experienced.....

As I said....EQUAL rights and opportunities I'm all for, it's the SPECIAL ones that I disagree with...like affirmative action, where a less-qualified candidate can get a job over a more-qualified one, just based on minority status (be it race, sex, creed, etc.).....

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   

i think that colonel is the racist here but thats just me

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   

so you are infavor of a less qualfied person going to say medical school, a doctor that could put people at risk? maybe even your self at risk. i dont care what color the guy is if he dont have the qualifications he should NOT be doing the job. i would turn down a white doctor if i though he was incompitent in foavor of a lets say indian or black doctor who knew his #. now is that racism? i think not.

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yall don't know what real racism is...this thread kinda funny cause it so ridiculus. I had to pay for college too. It's more of an economic thing than a racial thing, but they keep trying to divide us with these bull# tactics. There are no victims and whites aren't the only ones working hard to succeed. Yall acting like they just hand you something cause you black. Grow up. There are no handouts in America especially if you poor or middle class. You better be prepared to do whatever it is that's necessary are you will be in one of those trailer parks or in a project. There's no one to blame...we all have to put in work to succeed.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Did you know there's isn't such a thing as a race (i.e. black,white, latin, etc.) a race is a group of things that are about the same (i.e. the human race) A black guy could have more things in common with a white guy than another black guy down the street. Racists are being racist over something that doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeipeg
Did you know there's isn't such a thing as a race (i.e. black,white, latin, etc.) a race is a group of things that are about the same (i.e. the human race) A black guy could have more things in common with a white guy than another black guy down the street. Racists are being racist over something that doesn't exist.

I though humanity was a species and the different races were, from the various races (for lack of a better word) for example Black and Chinese are different races but the same specie.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There should be a show on fox where they get racists from around the world and make them all live in the same house for a year. Itd be just like big brothere except there will be people watching.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

I though humanity was a species and the different races were, from the various races (for lack of a better word) for example Black and Chinese are different races but the same specie.

Chinese isn't a race, it's a nationality...if you're white and you're born in China you're Chinese (even though you may not look like everyone around you)
It's all skin pigment and features that make a group of people a "race" but that doesn't make them the same, or that much different from another group of people. So technically you could say you belonged to a certain race, but that doesn't make you more similiar to someone in your race than someone outside of it.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ha ha, I'm black and I got a free ride to college!!!

Yeah right, get off of it. I have to work TWO jobs right now to support myself in college. And as for affirmative action, get over it! I'm sure it was hard to succeed in life when going outside was risking your life, with the lynchings and all. And, I bet you never heard of a thing called LEGACY!! It's basically white AA.

And yes, race is an actual thing, although it is both a social construct and a biological division. There are about 52 different races of people on the planet.

In case you didn't get it yet, I'm black. But, I still believe in getting drunk and beating up your 8itch, nothing wrong with that regardless of where you live. I always wanted to go to trailer parks, but I haven't got around to it. I want a trailer park 8itch to misuse and abuse; these ghetto broads try to fight back and $hit.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Chinese isn't a race, it's a nationality...if you're white and you're born in China you're Chinese (even though you may not look like everyone around you)

That has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard. So I guess if an italian guy was born in korea he'd be korean right?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56

That has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard. So I guess if an italian guy was born in korea he'd be korean right?

HA! Are you being sarcastic (sorry if you are)? There are countries, and then there are races. I lived in Korea for three years. There are non-asians who are Korean. Korea, or Italy, is a country, not a race.

Try to tell people in South Africa that Charlize Theron is not African. I live near
there, and pick up some of their networks on my tv. They have an immense national pride that on of their own, an African (with a "C", not a "K") won an Oscar.

What race am I? American?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I was born, raised, and lived in South Africa for about 14 years.
Then my mother, brother (both being born in Australia) and I moved to Australia.
When people heared my accent they asked where I was from, so I told them. Their facial expression always changed as they said something along the lines of "Ahh so your a racist then are ya?"
That makes them Bias, but does it make them racist?
I say yes! It does.

Let me tell you this, there is NOWHERE NEAR as much racism in South Africa as there is in Australia.
It makes me sick!

<< 1    3 >>

join