It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist, racists!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Racists are underachievers, i say kill everyone, race shouldnt matter, just kill them, kill all of them. It would bring the peace we all deserve, even if you have to stumble to it.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Caseysmind]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
i have to say i am sick of the racisim that is aplied to white males these days. i had to fill out an aplication for unimployment benifits (been off work for 6 months thanks to a couple of bad drivers).i was rather po'd to see that on the aplication there is a special section for "minorities" to fill out, it is plainly stated that this is so they can recieve extra benifets like training and the like. why is this even alowed? i am all for EQUALITY, that does not mean that I should be descriminated against.

i have searched for a decent paying job for years. many times i have been told that i am not an aceptible candidate. soley because i am a white male, and they have to hire minoritys to be within the legal "equality" requirements. the government even went as far as to print full page adds in the newspapers, as requitement for possitions. it stated quite boldly that white males need not apply.

even when you have a job, being male is a point against you. if a female just makes a complaint of sexual harrasement, it is taken very seriously indeed, on little or no proof other then the females word for it. now be a male and do the same thing, even with proof a female will tend to get off as it "might" look like it was a case of sexual harrasement on it's own. i know because i tried. there 4 people involved in the problem, 3 males and one female. guess what the males faced instant dismisal and the female involved (even being the instigater as was PROVEN through interviewing everyone involved), was not able to be fired because she was a female. i will also add that this paticular female had two people fired for harrasement without a real reason other then the guys in question made her look bad by doing their jobs propperly, when she would not.

we even had a case years ago where a new houseing developement was being built. all the signs were in chinese, the staff refused to even talk to non-chinese people. they were alowed to do this. now if i had tried the same thing i would have been taken to court and charged with discrimination.

it seems to me that most "equality" laws are only applied to minorities and not whites, especialy white males. is this not descrimination? it you bet you butt it is. but don't bother to complain too loud as my ancesters were not discriminated against, and that this is just a type of payback for PAST mistreetment. equil should mean equil. not equil means that minorities are put ahead of the "majority", or those who if had been born generations ago would not have had as much discrimination. keep in mind that irish are a "white" people themselves, this did not stop discrimination against them.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I hate RACISM, make it go away.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I hate a lot of whites and I hate a lot of blacks.
I hate poopin' in public places but we all hate that.
I hate lesbian feminists because they're all so damn ugly.
I hate Spin Magazine cause they never ever plug me.
I hate Regis and I hate Kathie Lee.
I hate every single movie by that midget Spike Lee.
I hate people that think I care what they think.
I hate people that think their ass don't stink.
I hate Jon Bon Jovi but I hate his music more.
I hate killing people because I hate to keep score.
I hate you but you hate yourself too.
I hate to be honest but I'd hate to be you.

Go Bloodhound Gang

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Various races have all been supressed slaves at one time or another, not that that makes it anymore better. Good thing the Hebrews didn't hold it against the Egyptians.... or did they?? Too bad we can't all forgive and forget, and move on.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
As a white South Africa find this topic almost hysterical despite the seriousness of it.

I must agree with an earlier post about there being more racism in first world countries than what there is in South Africa.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join