It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones candidate for 2008

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Who will the S&B place in the White House in 2008. If Hillary is elected as the Democrate then theres no way for her to be a Bonesman so would that mean that the Republicans would win no matter who was running?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I would guess someone Havard or Yale educated, "for a hundred jack".
Great question though.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the S & B have started to take female members. I read it in the book Inside the Tomb.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sure, they seem to produce lots of them, but I think that the people who arrange who will become president include many other powerful people who aren't S & B. My bet for who they will place in office is a long shot... Al Gore. I put Hillary as a distant second.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I didn't know that females were allowed in. I'm shocked to hear that the girls woul dallow themselves to go through the sexual initiation.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
I didn't know that females were allowed in. I'm shocked to hear that the girls woul dallow themselves to go through the sexual initiation.

According to Bonesmen, the "sexual initiation" rumor is a hoax dreamed up by conspiracy theorists to make them look bad, sort of like anti-Masons pretending that Masons worship the devil.

It is unlikely that anything sexual occurs in the Skull and Bones initiation. Skull and Bones began admitting female seniors to the society in 1992.

By the way, I hereby officially endorse Al Gore for President in 2008.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

He invented the internet you know

[edit on 15-9-2006 by corsig]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well, nobody's perfect!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

[edit on 15-9-2006 by corsig]

Sure he did......And I just saw a pink herd of elephants fly by...
ARPANET "invented" the internet. Advanced Research Projects Administration.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 15-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Sure he did......And I just saw a pink herd of elephants fly by...

In a speech back in th '90's, Gore mentioned he was on the original Senate committee that developed the Internet (originally, it was meant for military purposes). During the 2000 presidential campaign, the Bush camp brought this up, claiming that Gore said he "invented the Internet" in an attempt to make him look like a megalomaniac.

Gore took it all with a sense of humor, though. After a speech, he was asked by a member of the audience why he said he invented the Internet. With a perfectly straight face, Gore responded that he probably should not have used the exact words he did, but should be forgiven for it because at the time he'd had no sleep, having been up all night the night before inventing the cell phone.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

According to Bonesmen, the "sexual initiation" rumor is a hoax dreamed up by conspiracy theorists to make them look bad, sort of like anti-Masons pretending that Masons worship the devil.

Which Bonesmen, when, and where did they say this

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My vote goes to Tim Berners-Lee. He has many sound policies and despite not being an American (which may actually be an advantage) would do a good job. I particularly like his stance on modesty

PS He was a member of SQL & BIOS, does that count?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It is unlikely that anything sexual occurs in the Skull and Bones initiation. Skull and Bones began admitting female seniors to the society in 1992.

You mean these secret societies are sexist?
I don't think that masons directly worship the devil except for the leadership. They seem to be luciferic in nature.. worship the physical eg. the fallen angel. The very nature of freemasonry as being a society to help one get up in society seems to support that ideal of rising physically rather than spiritually at least at the lower levels.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I went to school with a Luce family member, he never liked to talk about the bones, but it is an interest of mine. I live near Yale, and hear some things.

the only thing sexual about the bonesman is you have to tell them every sexual experience you have ever had. its a common bonding technique to tell secrets, byt they just take it the the extreme.
W's dad was so experienced, he earned the prestigious nickname of Magog, given to the most sexually experienced initiate.

W's is "temporary" because he never could think of a nickname

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I don't want to be graphic and I don't want to offend anyone but my understanding is that they have to masterbate in the coffin.

I can swear I read it in a book about the S&B's

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The Republicans don't have to put up another candidate. They have all the machinery (pun intended) in place to steal the next election just like they did the last two...

The Diebold Factor

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
I'm pretty sure the S & B have started to take female members. I read it in the book Inside the Tomb.

They have.

It was in the mainstream news.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Trust me. Those in power will install Bill Richardson in 2008. The same folks who gave us George W will usher in Bill Richardson.

1.) You have to keep the false left/right paradigm up
2.) Richardson has all the necessary Illuminati credentials
3.) What better way to bring America into a North American Union than with America's first Hispanic president?

Because of his background, look for false flag nationwide blackouts and energy irregularities over the summer of 08 and Richardson will emerge as the Democratic nominee and will win the presidency.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I've never heard his name brought up before. Has he already said he will run?

Also what chances do you think Hilary has?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Kerry announced that he wanted to run again in 2008... and he's a member of Skulls And Bones... what could be the republican member of Skulls and Bones?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join