It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones candidate for 2008

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman

Which Bonesmen, when, and where did they say this

Various ones on different TV programs about "secret societies".

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
I don't want to be graphic and I don't want to offend anyone but my understanding is that they have to masterbate in the coffin.

I can swear I read it in a book about the S&B's

You may have, but that doesn't mean it's true. You can also read in a few books that Masons spit on the Bible as part of a Scottish Rite initiation (which also isn't true).

The use of the coffin in Skull and Bones is pretty much the same as in Masonry and most other fraternities: as a symbol of mortality.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

I don't think that masons directly worship the devil except for the leadership.

This is an example of Christian megalomania. In reality, one does not have to be a Christian to be a Mason, and it certainly isn't necessary to believe in the devil (or the tooth fairy, or Santa Claus).

Since many, if not most, Masons who post on this forum have been in positions of Masonic leadership, the above claim appears to be spurious.

They seem to be luciferic in nature.. worship the physical eg. the fallen angel.

From an old tune by Blue Oyster Cult:

I know Lucifer so well I call him by his first name...I say, "Hey Lou!"

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
According to Bonesmen, the "sexual initiation" rumor is a hoax dreamed up by conspiracy theorists to make them look bad, sort of like anti-Masons pretending that Masons worship the devil.

It is unlikely that anything sexual occurs in the Skull and Bones initiation. Skull and Bones began admitting female seniors to the society in 1992.

According to one such theorists William F. Buckley raised quite a storm when women were admitted. His comments might suggest that they are sexual initiation or at least something that “would lead to date rape” involved.

Skull and Bones narrowly endorsed admitting women,” says Robbins. “The day before these women were supposed to be initiated, a group of Bonesmen, including William F. Buckley, obtained a court order to block the initiation claiming that letting women into the tomb would lead to date rape. Again more legal wrangling; finally it came down to another vote and women were admitted and initiated.”

Source: www.cbsnews.com...
(Bold Emphasis mine)

Little is known about the Skulls’ initiation, you mentioned in another post that the S&B was founded by Phi Beta Kappa members, do you believe the rituals could be similar?

Robbins book seems to be the book on the skulls. Does anyone think anything she writes is true? Has it been confirmed by Bonesmen?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

According to one such theorists William F. Buckley raised quite a storm when women were admitted. His comments might suggest that they are sexual initiation or at least something that “would lead to date rape” involved.

I've heard this from several different people regarding college frats that were considering going co-ed. I would say it has nothing to do with initiation ritual, but is sort of an excuse to keep them gender-exclusive. For example, initiation is not a date, so would not lead to date rape, although cohabitation would open an opportunity for such a thing to happen.

Little is known about the Skulls’ initiation, you mentioned in another post that the S&B was founded by Phi Beta Kappa members, do you believe the rituals could be similar?

Probably so. For example, the Elk, Odd Fellows, and Woodmen of the World were founded by Masons, and the ritual for those fraternities are very similar to their Masonic counterparts.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
welcome to america the land of freedom so i think hillary is a good bet.

what does our brothers think about this? one at a time please...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif

welcome to america the land of freedom so i think hillary is a good bet.

what does our brothers think about this? one at a time please...

Unless the Democrats want the Republicans to hand them back their asses on a silver plate again, I would recommend them not to nominate Hillary Clinton.

There's nothing wrong with Hillary, but the right wing would tear into her so fiercley that it would make the hatchet job they did on Kerry look like charity. Even though she's a moderate, they've already painted her as a flaming lunatic liberal. She wouldn't have much of a chance against the Republican candidate, whoever it may be.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I just think that the S&B would rather have any male in place rather than Hilary who is known to rub people the wrong way.

Now if you were a true conspiracy person you would look to see who Hilarys VP would be and then say that HE would be the real preseident.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton is in Bilderberg, she was at the 2006 meeting, and possibly in Skulls And Bones... anyway they can change the results with the electronic voting...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Hilary Clinton is in Bilderberg, she was at the 2006 meeting, and possibly in Skulls And Bones

She's not in Skull and Bones, as Skull and Bones didn't go co-ed until the '90's, and Hillary graduated in the '60's. Also, although she attended Yale Law School, her baccalaurate alma mater was Wellesely, not Yale.

... anyway they can change the results with the electronic voting...

Or just throw the results out if they don't like them, like they did in 2000.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Robins book seems to be the book on the skulls. Does anyone think anything she writes is true? Has it been confirmed by Bonesmen?

robins book is very good, and the point she makes is simply this;

there is no weird sex thing, no occult killings, no spooky ceremonies (yale freshman actually "tailgate" near the tomb now for a good laugh when the initiates are tapped) the scary part about the S&B is this;

they place furthering a fellow bonesman into positions of power above god, family and anything else. its the ultimate networking club

[edit on 19-9-2006 by syrinx high priest]

[edit on 19-9-2006 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by corsig
I didn't know that females were allowed in. I'm shocked to hear that the girls woul dallow themselves to go through the sexual initiation.

According to Bonesmen, the "sexual initiation" rumor is a hoax dreamed up by conspiracy theorists to make them look bad, sort of like anti-Masons pretending that Masons worship the devil.

Well, Skull & Bones is a Black Lodge, and Adepts of the Left-Hand know that the best way to gain power, is through polarizing the Astral Light(which is sexual) negatively; and the Skull & Bones have a lot of power, so.....

It is unlikely that anything sexual occurs in the Skull and Bones initiation. Skull and Bones began admitting female seniors to the society in 1992.

By the way, Left-Hand Adepts also know that the Astral Light can be polarized negatively through homosexual sex magic.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
"I've never heard his name brought up before. Has he already said he will run?

Also what chances do you think Hilary has?"

Bill Richardson's Illuminati Credentials
* Bilderberg '99
* Bilderberg '06
* UN Ambassador '97-'98
* US Secretary of Energy, 1998-2001

* Governor of New Mexico 2003-present
* US Representative, State of New Mexico, 3rd District, 1983-1997
* Currently Chairman of the Democratic Governor's Association
* Has close ties to Henry Kissinger
* Was on top of John Kerry's (skull & bones) running mate list in '04 list but Illuminati ultimately chose fellow Bilderberger John Edwards.

While ambassador for the UN, "Bill Richardson tried to bribe Monica Lewinsky with a U.N. job to keep her quiet about her relationship with President Bill Clinton, and then presided over an attempted coverup of the Los Alamos nuclear scandal, among other matters." That's according to www.judicialwatch.org. The page FYI is www.judicialwatch.org...

I say the script goes as follows. The Illuminati will build up Richardson over time. Last election, Howard Dean (the people's choice) was seemingly cruising to victory as the primaries started, but then...John Kerry (the Illuminati's choice) came out of nowhere to win the Democratic nomination. Again this time, the Illuminati will allow the people's choice (most likely Warner) some room and then out of nowhere blitz us with Richardson (and of course, stolen primary elections in his favor). But he'll be helped by false flag ops in the form of blackouts and energy irregularities, over the summers of '07 and '08 all across the country. Think the California energy crisis but on a national scale. The peak oil disinfo propaganda will be significantly ramped up. That's problem, reaction, solution. Bill Richardson will seem like an intelligent choice due to his background.

I think Clinton has a 0% chance as a president, but maybe as a VP. In fact, that would be the Illuminati's ultimate fantasy. Having Richardson as president and having Bill Clinton back in power through Hilary as VP.

Richardson has set up an issues PAC which is the first step you take if you intend to run for president. Though he has not yet said he'll run. But trust me, this guy is certifiable Illuminati.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by ReincarnatedIn1983]

[edit on 20-9-2006 by ReincarnatedIn1983]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

According to Bonesmen, the "sexual initiation" rumor is a hoax dreamed up by conspiracy theorists to make them look bad

are you admiting their existance
intresting to see

How do you know that, it may only be a rumor on the internet, where did you get your information?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The story of them revealing sexual fantasies while in a coffin seems to be based on reality. I’m not sure if Sutton was the one who first published these comments, but it’s likely.

Robbins tells a similar story, minus the coffin…

They're supposed to recount their entire sexual histories in sort of a dim, a dimly-lit cozy room. The other 14 members are sitting on plush couches, and the lights are dimmed,” says Robbins. “And there's a fire roaring. And the, this activity is supposed to last anywhere from between one to three hours.”

What’s the point of this?

”I believe the point of the year in the tomb is to forge such a strong bond between these 15 new members that after they graduate, for them to betray Skull and Bones would mean they'd have to betray their 14 closest friends,” says Robbins.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

Robbin believes the Rosenbaum video is bunk.
I think this is some of it here: (38 sec)
video.google.com...

She also reveals the rituals later in the article. (from the same source)

There is a devil, a Don Quixote and a Pope who has one foot sheathed in a white monogrammed slipper resting on a stone skull. The initiates are led into the room one at a time. And once an initiate is inside, the Bonesmen shriek at him. Finally, the Bonesman is shoved to his knees in front of Don Quixote as the shrieking crowd falls silent. And Don Quixote lifts his sword and taps the Bonesman on his left shoulder and says, ‘By order of our order, I dub thee knight of Euloga.

After reading some of the reviews about it on Amazon I get a feeling that this might be the meat of the book. A commenter on Amazon mentions that there’s really 10 pages of new information in the 300 page+ volume. Would you say this is the case syrinx high priest? (Apparently her history of the society is similar to Sutton’s)

Nevertheless I’ll probably pick up a copy soon.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
The story of them revealing sexual fantasies while in a coffin seems to be based on reality. I’m not sure if Sutton was the one who first published these comments, but it’s likely.

Robbins tells a similar story, minus the coffin…

They're supposed to recount their entire sexual histories in sort of a dim, a dimly-lit cozy room. The other 14 members are sitting on plush couches, and the lights are dimmed,” says Robbins. “And there's a fire roaring. And the, this activity is supposed to last anywhere from between one to three hours.”

This is much more possible than requiring initiates to masturbate in a coffin, as is often claimed. However, I would personally consider it likely that initiates are required a full biography, with their sexual histories being only a part of it. Also, Skull and Bones initiates are generally around 20 years old, so many probably do not have long sexual histories anyway. Although I'm sure they'd make it up!

What’s the point of this?

”I believe the point of the year in the tomb is to forge such a strong bond between these 15 new members that after they graduate, for them to betray Skull and Bones would mean they'd have to betray their 14 closest friends,” says Robbins.

This is probably true, but in general holds true for all fraternities and sororities.

She also reveals the rituals later in the article. (from the same source)

There is a devil, a Don Quixote and a Pope who has one foot sheathed in a white monogrammed slipper resting on a stone skull. The initiates are led into the room one at a time. And once an initiate is inside, the Bonesmen shriek at him. Finally, the Bonesman is shoved to his knees in front of Don Quixote as the shrieking crowd falls silent. And Don Quixote lifts his sword and taps the Bonesman on his left shoulder and says, ‘By order of our order, I dub thee knight of Euloga.

This was more or less confirmed by an anonymous former Bonesman on an A&E show on secret societies. To me, it seems sort of anti-climactic, given all the wild conspiracy theories.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
there is a team of Five people, they seem to be the WATCHTOWER of this site. they spend more time posting than all the rest of the members...

surely to deny ignorance right?

i am proud not to be a mason.......are you?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
nice work conspiracy nut !

I can't comment on the 10 new pages, but another thing popped into my head, Robbins was contacted by a bonesman who wanted to know who was talking to her, and he seemed very preturbed that anyone was talking to a journalist.

Ms. Robbins is a cutie I dare say !

Richardson is a very good guess for the '08 bonesman.

was John Edwards a bilderberger ? I thought he just attended a meeting where they "blessed" him ?

anyway, as I've posted, the scary part of this organization is the commitment they have to advancing each other. If you look at the latest list of who's who, its staggering the scope of their influence.

good list of prominent members and bio

I was stunned to find my family's name on this list
they were members 100 years ago, but still....

pretty complete list

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
I'm pretty sure the S & B have started to take female members. I read it in the book Inside the Tomb.

I know for a fact S & B take women they have for about 10 years now. My cousin is a bonesman. She was tapped 2 years ago.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
I'm pretty sure the S & B have started to take female members. I read it in the book Inside the Tomb.

I know for a fact S & B take women they have for about 10 years now. My cousin is a bonesman. She was tapped 2 years ago.

wouldn't that be bonesperson ?

can you get her to log in and answer a few questions ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join