It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones candidate for 2008

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   

According to Bonesmen, the "sexual initiation" rumor is a hoax dreamed up by conspiracy theorists to make them look bad, sort of like anti-Masons pretending that Masons worship the devil.

lmfao so that isnt what they do? damn these threads keep getting funnier and funnier?!

and why the hell would someone see a difference in joining the illuminati over freemasonry? theyre all part of one body! like an onion, with many many layers, you just keep getting closer and closer to the core of whose actually at the top of the pyramid. a little jewish/babylonian mysticism/witchcraft here and there wont hurt you at all right? hazing every month or so, having sex with the judge's wife with the rest of the boys from the lodge is harmless. right?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
and another thing, the s & b has been taking up 1 female candidate every year, prior to the 10 males they elect as well.
what made you all think they wouldnt take women? these occultists are so infatuated with fancy names and big sounding terms/intiational sex of course theyd take women!

LMFAO

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
and another thing, the s & b has been taking up 1 female candidate every year, prior to the 10 males they elect as well.

If I'm not mistaken I though that 15 new recruits were tapped from the Junior class every April? Where did you hear it's 10 members and they only take 1 female per year?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

If I'm not mistaken I though that 15 new recruits were tapped from the Junior class every April? Where did you hear it's 10 members and they only take 1 female per year?

Our old friend TSB has quite an active imagination. He subscribes to the old NY Times dictum that, if you don't have a story, just make one up!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
wow you are WAY off base, they pick 15 and they could ALL be female if they wanted them to be, however they usually only pick 1 or 2 women. but the sex rite is a very real thing. but all they do is sit around and talk about it and tell their stories of sexual conduct. that's all.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
omg you guys are supposed to be masons how do i know more about this than you do?! lol

a female reporter that attended yale university had an interview with the bonesmen themselves and they stated that they only elect one female per year, look it up youll find it.

why would i make any of this up? probably cuz im scraping the truth right?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
your WRONG i did try to look it up and i didnt find anything at all. i dont care what you say some reporter who interviewed someone said. My cousin is one and i talked to her a few days ago. they elect 15 juniors in their senior status, and she said there were 2 girls tapped this last year. I will ask her if there was ever a limit though in the past, but i doubt there was.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
it takes a lot of courage and introspection to figure out that maybe what you believed is not exactly what you thougt it was. i know it happened to me as a christian so more over i can t imagine for bright masons men.

you can be fooled like every other man, it always hurts but it is good.

let us see how good is going to be hillary on this position.

at least she is much more intelligent than the B family members, which is a legacy that has to end ASAP.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif

it takes a lot of courage and introspection to figure out that maybe what you believed is not exactly what you thougt it was. i know it happened to me as a christian so more over i can t imagine for bright masons men.

you can be fooled like every other man, it always hurts but it is good.

let us see how good is going to be hillary on this position.

at least she is much more intelligent than the B family members, which is a legacy that has to end ASAP.

This post makes no sense at all when it comes to skull and bones. Hillary has nothing to do with S & B. We've already established this. so what point are you trying to make?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It seems as though Arnold Schwarzenegger is destined to become the Illuminati's Number 1 pick for president and at a time of a potential world war. He has already befriended people in the Illuminati. It really all makes sense.

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
ok do you have some sort of list of illuminati memebers? you cant just go around calling everyone illuminati because they hold an officer that's just not true at all. and How in the world would you EVER know if he was chosen or not? and what does this have to do with this thread?

NOTHING your respons has absolutly NOTHING to do with this thread at all. we're not talking about arnold schwarzenegger we're not even talking about illuminati. we're talking about who we think could be a bonesman or women and could be running for president.

So please stay on topic and dont just post things to post them....they really make you sounds very ignorant.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
ok do you have some sort of list of illuminati memebers? you cant just go around calling everyone illuminati because they hold an officer that's just not true at all. and How in the world would you EVER know if he was chosen or not? and what does this have to do with this thread?

NOTHING your respons has absolutly NOTHING to do with this thread at all. we're not talking about arnold schwarzenegger we're not even talking about illuminati. we're talking about who we think could be a bonesman or women and could be running for president.

So please stay on topic and dont just post things to post them....they really make you sounds very ignorant.

Senior Bush Suggests That Schwarzenegger Could Someday Become President

www.arnoldexposed.com...

Here is more info regarding the illuminati/skulls and bones-Arnold Schwarzenegger connection:

www.infowars.com...

As far as I know, the problem still with Arnold Schwarzenegger becoming president is that the Constitution will still need to be amended to allow people that were not born here in the U.S.A. to be able to run as president.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Yeah, lets just take the bonesman, and who the hell evers word on it. I'm sure S&B members are completly truthfull on this subject.

DISINFO=

Lets take a few random freemasons word that theres no satanic activities involved with freemasonry.

Bush says more WMDs in Iran! lets take his word for it to.

Korea says its got the right to nukes, fk it. Their word is good enough for me.

:-D:O
Wake up.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Great White Cheney

Lets take a few random freemasons word that theres no satanic activities involved with freemasonry.

The existence of Satan is a Christian belief, not a Masonic one. Therefore, Freemasons who are Christians may believe in the existence of Satan, but Freemasons who are not Christians are certainly not required to.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
i fail to see how the last 2 posts have ANYTHING to do with who we think the next Bonesmen running for president will be....you have both mosonic light included have gone WAY off base here.

Please stick to the general idea of this discussion.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

omg you guys are supposed to be masons how do i know more about this than you do?! lol

LOL, indeed. I was wondering how you knew anything about it too. I was also wondering what in the hell "intiational" means (from your post above)

I can't find it in any dictionary *I* have.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Is John McCain a Bonesman. I heard on Fox news that Hilary might not be electable, meaning that if even she does win the primary the nation wouldn't elect her as president so McCain is a strong follow-up.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
since this thread cant have any spelling errors can someone tell me what mosonic is?!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

since this thread cant have any spelling errors can someone tell me what mosonic is?!

Sure- a "Mosonic" is a Mason that has reached the 34°. Most likely you haven't heard about them cause only the 33's know about them and even som eof them don't know about the others. SSSHHHHHHHH

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

female reporter that attended yale university had an interview with the bonesmen themselves and they stated that they only elect one female per year, look it up youll find it.

query.nytimes.com... University%20
On Tap Day, when juniors crowd into a courtyard in hopes of being literally tapped for membership in one of Yale's secret societies, some senior Bonesmen actually tapped women

No one woman, but some. Its up to the current members who to tap, and apparently there are no restrictions on picking women.

Here are a few articles on the subject:
topics.nytimes.com...

select.nytimes.com... 0University%20
The 15 seniors in the secret society voted unanimously on Friday to admit women to the 150-year-old club, after deciding that the Skull and Bones alumni board had failed to provide leadership on the issue.

15 members, not ten, and they're tapping any women they think should be members.

No mention of anyone leaving the group because of being forced to participate in bizzare sex-orgy initiations, no evidence of any such event yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join