It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones candidate for 2008

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I can't remember were I read this. But is it true that they lay in the coffin and do their thing will reciting their sexual past? I also remember the S&B saying before they let women in,"We can't let women in because they would get rapped." I'am a nice guy and would never do anything to harm a women honestly. I think violence against women is wrong in any form. But damn what if a women was just smokin mean,smokin hott yeah with two t's. I would have to get up and leave while she was reciting. That's gotta suck. I guess it would be kinda cool to be a member. I would join the go to confession and spill my guts about everything. Nah I wouldn't join secret socities(Sp?) is just not my thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok I'm bringing this back since we have started to see some candidated coming out with their plans to run for President.

The frontrunners are

Dems
Hilary
Barack
Edwards
??

Reps
Guliani
Ron Paul
??

In my opinion Guliani is more geared to carry out the S&B plans

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

In my opinion Guliani is more geared to carry out the S&B plans

I agree 100% I don't see why everyone thinks he can walk on water just because he was behind the wheel of NYC when tragedy struck. He sure was proud to be beside bush at the last RNC party. He scares the crap outa me.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It's not just Skulls And Bones, but Bilderberg and CFR members. Those sold to foreign interest, corporations and want to bring down the US and the world with it.

Dem:
Hilary Clinton (Bilderberg, well... a Clinton)
Obama (wife in CFR)
Edwards (Bilderberg)

Rep:
Ron Paul (for the people, YAY)
Guliani (CFR, Bilderberg)
Newt Gingrich (fascist, Bilderberg, CFR)

So unless Ron Paul is elected...or a revolution, you're screwed. IMO, it will be Hillary Clinton with Edwards vice-president.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Who is Obama's wife. I didn't know she was a somebody neverless a member of the CFR

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
has anyone bothered to know or search where exactly william huntington russell attend ed school in his study time in germany???? i hear from my grandfather that the germans were very insistent on knowing as much as possible with regards to letme just say it EVERYTHING. I believe that skull and bones is merely a secret masonic establishment to create and govern a countries heart and soul of secrets, weapons trades and s religious population control. I believe that a group of well educated, wealthy men once sat down and said if we do not create a secret intellegence group in order to one day control a worldwide governement that controls and eliminates religoius hatred once and for all then one day the world will become chaotic and anarchy will rain!!!! I believe it is the ntention of the MI5,6, CIA and NSA and other random offices of law to control to contorl as many hearts and free thinking minds of the world who are anti-establishment........mark my words that when are future geerations are implanted with this NEW V-CHIP technology to contorl all mankind will take its final act of power and the world shall bow down to all the worlds famous yet secretive bloodlines!!!!! Anyone related to william of ORANGE!?!?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join