It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 144
164
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by greatlakes
More links can be found here:
www.lpl.arizona.edu...

I LOVE their background image!!!!

Will you guys have a look at THIS....




Thanks Zorgon, I'm of the belief that there is still much evidence out there that has not been wiped clean by N(A)SA or other organizations and that it's out there-somewhere-waiting for us ATS'ers to find.

I'm looking at the directories and I have another thread that has some new links as well, take a look. It's kinda like wikipedia ya know, more eyes, more people to get an unbelievable amount of work done in a short amount of time.



[edit on 23-5-2007 by greatlakes]




posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Thanks Zorgon, I'm of the belief that there is still much evidence out there that has not been wiped clean by N(A)SA or other organizations and that it's out there-somewhere-waiting for us ATS'ers to find.


Oh most certainly, the more eyes the better. Several times some of us have stumbled across directories not so easy to find containing interesting pictures. We have found several anomalies that have been missed, especially like the "peekaboos" that convinced me that this was all real.. LOL


PEEKABOOS

Welcome to the team



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Here's another site that I dug up, from Italy, using a 10" Cassie hooked to a webcam for image capture. Not bad resolution.

Some interesting images...Here's one from the site to show resolution and detail they're getting.



And here they have processed and enhanced Apollo images to reveal some startling anomalies, have these been discussed here before? The 'plume or jet' appears to be some sort of LUNAR TRANSIENT PHENOMENON (LTP).



And color enhanced, zoomed:


www.rccr.cremona.it/monografie/luna/apo14c.htm
and
www.rccr.cremona.it/monografie/luna/webcam.htm



- One of images nearby the Apollo 14 mission landing site, image n° AS14-66-9299, downloaded by the SPACEarchive.net web site was processed to more evidence a series of very interesting details.


They have more that I'll link to as well concerning Apollo image enhancements. Does this open up a whole new area of investigating the Apollo images? Now we would have to individually ENHANCE each image to check for anomalies, yikes! Use some sort of filter macro on each image stored and spit out the processed...





[edit on 24-5-2007 by greatlakes]



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Zorgon you mention on this page Tsiolkovski crater with a white object and a movie. But that is not Tsiolkovski, can you try to get hold of the real crater name? Because the anomalie is very interesting but not in in the named crater.


[edit on 24/5/2007 by Cygnific]



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Originally posted by Cygnific




Zorgon you mention on this page Tsiolkovski crater with a white object and a movie. But that is not Tsiolkovski, can you try to get hold of the real crater name? Because the anomalie is very interesting but not in in the named crater.



Cygnific, we're pretty sure that it is Tsiolkovky. We have watched the video it was taken from probably 20 or 30 times. In the audio of the video the crew says they are over Tsiokovsky coming up on Fermi.

The terrain of Tsiolkovsky matches that picture and we have at least 15 different photos of Tsiolkovsky and the different ways NASA tried to airbrush the ship/machine/artifact out. They tried to make it an island but is was very difficult to do that because of the shape of the ship. They made many attempts and each of the many attempts was distributed either accidentally or or purpose to the public.



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Zorgon, please look at this and give me your take on it.




I looked at the ‘peekaboo’ link you posted and decided to contrast the image a11pan5913-16EvM.jpg and guess what I found, more interesting than the ‘object’.


This is obviously a composite of a minimum of 3 images, the sky is different not as black in the lander section, it should be the SAME. If the sky is correct in the pic of the lander, then why has it been blacked out in the other two?, but more importantly, look at the actual lander image, the reflective surface which should be showing reflections has been painted out, I wonder why? Also you can see as I have pointed out that the lander has had the background sky removed from the left hand side and painted out! and in the top left there is a strip that has been left (carelessly) although below it has also been painted out black!

All I have done to the original image is upped the contrast and the brightness in photoshop.

Interesting!?





[edit on 24-5-2007 by smartie]



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I've been trying to find independent images of Aristarchus Crater with some
additional resolution or different view of the anomaly found there.

Came across this image taken by an amateur* astronomer...

Submitted by: Carol Lakomiak at Thu Apr 8 18:42:02 2004 UTC

This 124-mile elevated block features 'spoked' Aristarchus, lava-filled
Herodotus, and 100 mile Vallis Schroteri. Dec 6th 2003; Single image; Nikon
CP4300; 8" Meade LX-10.


www.spacew.com/gallery/image002462.jpg

Now when compared to the amazing (in my view) image from zorgon and undos ? site-the image
I believe from the Mikes Astro Imaging-It does not seem to have the same features, or not
as clearly defined, but in any case an additional image of this amazing crater feature!

Reference image:

landoflegends.us...

This could be due to the resolution, but it would seem that even a lower rez
would have the features, just in less detail...Also the astronomer is amateur*
and should not be tampering any of the images. Need to verify this to see if
any affiliations etc...*

Notice however that the image caption does say "SPOKED Aristarchus
Crater.." and I do see, if I strain hard enough, some definition of the spokes.

I'll try to find some more images of this crater. It is a popular lunar feature to
photograph since it is a source of many TLP, transient Lunar Phenomena.



[edit on 24-5-2007 by greatlakes]



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Cygnific, we're pretty sure that it is Tsiolkovky. We have watched the video it was taken from probably 20 or 30 times. In the audio of the video the crew says they are over Tsiokovsky coming up on Fermi.

The terrain of Tsiolkovsky matches that picture and we have at least 15 different photos of Tsiolkovsky and the different ways NASA tried to airbrush the ship/machine/artifact out. They tried to make it an island but is was very difficult to do that because of the shape of the ship. They made many attempts and each of the many attempts was distributed either accidentally or or purpose to the public.


I think they are near Tsiolkovski, i will browse the lunar map near Fermi and see what i can find. Here is movie shot and Tsiolkovski for comparing.

Btw. Doesn't it look like smoke near the right arrow and above the S from craters? It looks like it is going in an upwards movement, but to much shaking of the camera.







posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by Cygnific



I think they are near Tsiolkovski, i will browse the lunar map near Fermi and see what i can find. Here is movie shot and Tsiolkovski for comparing.



Careful inspection of both of these craters will reveal that they are both identical and both Tsiolkovky. Please consider the altitude and the angle that each photo was taken at. Please consider carefully the shape and contour of the rim. I don't blame you for questioning these photos but "we've been there... done that!" And thanks for double checking our work.



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Anybody ever get the sneaking suspicion that NASA may do some airbrushing here and there?

Here is a photo taken by Apollo 8 (AS8-14-2451) of Tsiolkovsky on the farside of the moon:





Here is a photo taken of Tsiolkovsky a few years earlier by Lunar Orbiter 3 (LOIII-M121).
Notice any difference?




So my question is: what is it? An island? Or a spaceship? Or a building? Or a factory? Or a statue of a spaceman riding a show pony? Or a NASA airbrusher gone nuts?



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Cygnific



I think they are near Tsiolkovski, i will browse the lunar map near Fermi and see what i can find. Here is movie shot and Tsiolkovski for comparing.



Careful inspection of both of these craters will reveal that they are both identical and both Tsiolkovky. Please consider the altitude and the angle that each photo was taken at. Please consider carefully the shape and contour of the rim. I don't blame you for questioning these photos but "we've been there... done that!" And thanks for double checking our work.


The movie made me curious so i'm looking for answers, if you look at above pictures you can see why i was not sure, and we all can make a mistake (as i just showed in picture below). While typing this, i found another higher altitude picture. And it is Tsiolkovski!. So what did they do to the small crater you see in the movie? But not in the picture i showed and in the panorama's? www.lpi.usra.edu... I think i'm going nuts here.





posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ok found the problem: movie down (South) is North in other picture. But they did a nice job ruining the crater while 'fixing' the picture! That got me confused here.



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just a quick question, "if" the Astronauts from the Apollo missions really did go to the moon did they stake an American flag there? If they did would it still be there and would we be able to find it from pictures taken of the moon after the fact? Just a thought, Sorry if this was already brought up.



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Zorgon and several other ATS members anomalies of Clementine
color images are listed and explained and referenced on the ATS
thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And at

The Living Moon
thelivingmoon.com...

You just gotta go look at that collection. Zorgon has covered every
possible aspect including a description of the cameras, and other very interesting details.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by undo]



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Just a quick question, "if" the Astronauts from the Apollo missions really did go to the moon did they stake an American flag there? If they did would it still be there and would we be able to find it from pictures taken of the moon after the fact? Just a thought, Sorry if this was already brought up.


A few did go to the moon and walked there, the flag should still be there if not hit by a meteorite or other natural problem..There is alot more stuff on the moon left by the astronauts. But if there is a flag, would you be convinced?



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Apollo 10 photo (AS10-30-4356) of King Crater (farside). Beautiful vegetation flowing down the rocky landscape. Wait. Theres no air on the moon. There can't be vegetation. Let me rephrase that. Beautiful fake vegetation flowing down the rocky landscape.






posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific

Originally posted by housegroove23
Just a quick question, "if" the Astronauts from the Apollo missions really did go to the moon did they stake an American flag there? If they did would it still be there and would we be able to find it from pictures taken of the moon after the fact? Just a thought, Sorry if this was already brought up.


A few did go to the moon and walked there, the flag should still be there if not hit by a meteorite or other natural problem..There is alot more stuff on the moon left by the astronauts. But if there is a flag, would you be convinced?


I am convinced that we have men that went to the Moon, im just not sure about the public event. If there is a picture of the flag on the moon that happend after the fact that would be more convincing that the public event is real. But then again some some one could have planted it there after the fact too.



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by housegroove23




I am convinced that we have men that went to the Moon, im just not sure about the public event. If there is a picture of the flag on the moon that happend after the fact that would be more convincing that the public event is real. But then again some some one could have planted it there after the fact too.




If our Apollo astronauts did leave a flag on the moon it has long since been blown far away. I don't think we will ever find it.



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

If our Apollo astronauts did leave a flag on the moon it has long since been blown far away. I don't think we will ever find it.


If there is a atmosphere then probably yes, but not many people will blame it on that if it is gone



posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thats what I thought, thanks for the reply's. These photos of the moon that look like they have vegetation are very interesting. I have really been enjoying this thread.




top topics



 
164
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

log in

join