It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Undo, I was up last night looking at the Russian Zond photograps of the moon once you mentioned the anomolies. You are so right I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning scanning the photos and I feel like a Zondie or should I say sombie. LOL

The Zond photos do not seem to be airbrushed near as bad as NASA's photos of the Moon. Although some of the earlier Zond space flights to the Moon were not as clear and distorted as the Zond missions later on, but you can still pick out anomolies as you have already discovered. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Will someone help me please? I am bloody useless at posting images onto this discussion forum so this is a cry for help.

There is an EXTREMELY interesting photo of Gassendi crater taken by Clementine. Its on a website - theAnomalies.network - It is several photos down the page and has the following description :
" This mosaic is processed from raw data from Clementine mission.
Image Meta Data is available for the raw image LUB10112GIF
which is at the approximate centre of the crater Gassendi.

This mosaic from Clementine images from orbit 314 shows what
appears to be a moon base and mining operation. These images
are online on NASA's Clementine Navigator. "

PLEASE could someone post the mosaic to this site so that all you good people may see what I see, namely:

GOLF BALL LIKE STRUCTURES IN THE CENTRE OF THE CRATER

A LIGHTHOUSE TYPE STRUCTURE to the East of the smaller crater overlapping the bigger crater ( about 1.5 inches on the picture at about 3 oclock )

A RADAR TYPE STRUCTURE ( resembles a bird on a pedestal ) to the North of the smaller crater overlapping the bigger crater again about 1.5 inches on the picture at about 11 oclock )

Thanks very much in anticipation.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's this the image you were talking about?

It's a very small image.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It's this the image you were talking about?

It's a very small image.

Yes thats it. I have seen a larger version but I am relying on you boys and girls to magnify and enhance it so that the anomalies I mention can more readily be seen. I can however make them out on the small image using a magnifying glass.

Cheers

PS The lighthouse structure is between 2 and 3 oclock position to be more accurate.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by pippadee]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
OK, here is an interesting hi res image

www.lpi.usra.edu...

[edit on 16-4-2007 by smartie]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Undo, I was up last night looking at the Russian Zond photograps of the moon once you mentioned the anomolies. You are so right I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning scanning the photos and I feel like a Zondie or should I say sombie. LOL

The Zond photos do not seem to be airbrushed near as bad as NASA's photos of the Moon. Although some of the earlier Zond space flights to the Moon were not as clear and distorted as the Zond missions later on, but you can still pick out anomolies as you have already discovered. Rik Riley

Aye. Those images are loaded. There are so many, it's amazing anyone was able to airbrush them out of the others. it's mindboggling, really

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartie
OK, here is an interesting hi res image

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Thanks smartie but that image is at a different angle and chops off most of the interesting stuff although I think I can make out the lighthouse/tower. Is there any way to enhance the image posted by armap cos that image shows all 3 anomalies.

Ta

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

This photo of the farside of the moon is one of the most amazing photos of the Zond collection. You can find the photo in "Exploring Space With a Camera (SP-168) and is one of those rare photos that NASA let slip through before the giant cover-up and airbrush effort started. SP-168 was published in 1968. The photo by Zond 3 probably slipped through the cracks because at first glance is doesn't look very detailed. But on careful examination you can see some huge constructs.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi John,

this is again an interesting picture. You say the NASA is airbrushing all images, but they are not the only one having shot pictures of the moon. Apart from Russia, there is the ESA and others to come China, Germany...

Why do the other countries play the game? How is it possible to keep this a secret after so long time with countries having all a different agenda.

Germany is going to put LEO (Lunar Exploration Orbiter) around the moon in 2012/13. Aim, map of the moon, camera resolution of 1m. The next mission "Mona Lisa" is going to put a lander on the moon surface, then in 2017 a bigger lander and so on.
Really I can't imagine the Germans hidding such secrets. Or am I only naive?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thanks John, what I am seeing on the bottom of the pyramid looking structure in a straight line, are these anomolies left to right, 1st a five sided star, next a perfect hexagon and the last structure looking like the letter C. There are other anamolies In this particular circle. The area I am pointing out is the one you have circled and is the 2nd circle from the left of your largest circle.

I will have to look more closely at this particular area when I get back home. This is a great photo I will be like a kid in the candy store when viewing the rest of this Zond mission photo. Rik Riley

[edit on 16-4-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo
Hi John,

this is again an interesting picture. You say the NASA is airbrushing all images, but they are not the only one having shot pictures of the moon. Apart from Russia, there is the ESA and others to come China, Germany...

Why do the other countries play the game? How is it possible to keep this a secret after so long time with countries having all a different agenda.

All those nations you named are in on the current moon mining. They all have their reasons to 'help' keep the secret.

Germany is going to put LEO (Lunar Exploration Orbiter) around the moon in 2012/13. Aim, map of the moon, camera resolution of 1m. The next mission "Mona Lisa" is going to put a lander on the moon surface, then in 2017 a bigger lander and so on.

Mona Lisa? Thats got to be the inside joke of the millenium.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Thanks John, what I am seeing on the bottom of the pyramid looking structure in a straight line, are these anomolies left to right, 1st a five sided star, next a perfect hexagon and the last structure looking like the letter C. There are other anamolies In this particular circle. The area I am pointing out is the one you have circled and is the 2nd circle from the left of your largest circle.

I will have to look more closely at this particular area when I get back home. This is a great photo I will be like a kid in the candy store when viewing the rest of this Zond mission photo. Rik Riley

In the same circle you will see a verticle pedistel with a perfect sphere on top behind the anomolies I have mentioned here. In this circle it is tricky because you can look at it inversely and see different anomolies.

For example if you look toward the bottom of the circle as so mentioned you will see a humanoid looking child's face with larger then normal eyes. Here is a hint look for 2 eyes and follow the humanoids dark hair line. Backing away from the screen it becomes more evident.

What I found because of the Moonbies superior intellect is they will show you 2 or 3 ways of looking at the same area because of the geometric layout at all different headings or angles. Even though it may look like buildings, monuments or structures it will all come together as a totally unique pattern as a whole or becomes a work of art. Rik Riley

[edit on 16-4-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The more I look at this photo the less and more I know about the Moonbies if that makes sense. I am having to scan over and over again to catch the patterns first looking at the dark grid patterns which I feel are the lower levels of the photo verses what you would think is only shadows. Then coming back and looking at the whiter upper level anomolies. Putting it all together is the challenge and a fun one at that.

The best way for me to line up the photo is to look how the dark grid patterns line up more toward 1 or 2 O'clock on the face of the Moon. the grids are horizontal and perpendicular like tic tac toe but very tight spacing. To many of you this is crazy but this is how my brain works in seeing these anomolies and disecting the photo a day at a time and a brick at a time. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee
Will someone help me please? I am bloody useless at posting images onto this discussion forum so this is a cry for help.

First you go to the image page you want... then right click on the image and select "view image"

Then copy the url of the image from the address line...

Then in posting here look for this symbol

Simply click on it and paste the url of the image

Hope that helps

[edit on 16-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo

Well as China does not have one up yet I can't speak for them... But have you not noticed that anything ESA or Japan does is linked directly with NASA? As John says they have "common interests" and Japan did just back out of the "new" race to the moon citing costs...

Ach du lieber!! What you mean the people that created the NAZi secret programs, designed rockets etc? The people who came to this country as NAZI rocket scientists and all went to work for NASA?

You mean those people?

Just a reminder...

After the war, 118 German rocket scientists worked together at Fort Bliss, Texas. (U.S. ARMY AVIATION AND MISSILE COMMAND)

This is your NASA team folks!

Here is a little statement from the American Heritage Museum that I like...

"Intelligence and government officials faced a delicate moral quandary in 1945 - whether it was worth it to give American homes to men who had invented weapons to kill American soldiers, men who in some cases subscribed to beliefs that hundreds of thousands Americans had died to eradicate. In the end they decided it was, if these men could help the United States defeat the Soviets."

—Christine Gibson is a former editor at American Heritage magazine.

That was the day that your government decided it was okey dokey to cover things up

NASA = Need Another Space Agency

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
After the war, 118 German rocket scientists worked together at Fort Bliss, Texas. (U.S. ARMY AVIATION AND MISSILE COMMAND)

Damn, I THOUGHT those mountains looked familiar!

Good find on that pic Z, make it a keepsake!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
[edit on 17-4-2007 by smartie]

[edit on 17-4-2007 by smartie]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

image source: landoflegends.us...

This is your NASA team folks!

Here is a little statement from the American Heritage Museum that I like...

"Intelligence and government officials faced a delicate moral quandary in 1945 - whether it was worth it to give American homes to men who had invented weapons to kill American soldiers, men who in some cases subscribed to beliefs that hundreds of thousands Americans had died to eradicate. In the end they decided it was, if these men could help the United States defeat the Soviets."

—Christine Gibson is a former editor at American Heritage magazine.

That was the day that your government decided it was okey dokey to cover things up

Was that ever a dumb idea.

But then the Antarctic Nazis flue saucers over Washington DC and
Von Braun had to unlock Tesla suitcases from 1943 to build up
Vril and Haunebu aether craft of our own. The Triangle craft
of Belgium fame is just the Haunebu II in another box.

I found this on airbrushed lunar cities:

Most likely posted in this thread or should be.

What if thy were air brushed in and then announced to those
people they were going to airbrushed out just for dis information
purposes. To go to the moon again, I'd do more checking before
another Operation High Jump or are 'they' on our side now.

[edit on 4/17/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

But then the Antarctic Nazis flue saucers over Washington DC and
Von Braun had to unlock Tesla suitcases from 1943 to build up
Vril and Haunebu aether craft of our own. The Triangle craft
of Belgium fame is just the Haunebu II in another box.

You have a link on that Washington incidence for me?

What if thy were air brushed in and then announced to those
people they were going to airbrushed out just for dis information
purposes. To go to the moon again, I'd do more checking before
another Operation High Jump or are 'they' on our side now.

Oh yes they can just as easily add anomales IN to a photo just to keep us guessing and laugh at us. Then they hire people to promote specific anomalies like the face on Mars to push it home...

NASA = Never A Straight Answer

Are "they" on our side? Not sure yet could be either way, but the build up of space command indicates to me at least that we may be going back "up there" with a few pistols at our side and reclaim our turf LOL

Just be prepared to shell out big tax dollars for the soon to be announced threat that will require bigger space guns... afterall we need to prepare "Operation Highground"

Now on that Tesla energy vs the Government...

Seems they were messing around with that all along. They must have perfected better equipment because the government is now auctioning of the old ORIGINAL Tesla equipment with notebooks etc. When the Navy shut down Alameda I bought some cool equipment and gieger counters, but I never knew they had THIS...

Pegasus could really use this to further our non profit research...

Any benefactors out there who might buy this for us?

Please?

cgi.ebay.com...

PS

I LOVE the warning that comes with it..

Do not turn on near airports or other sensitive installations. Generates Giant Lightning bolts from 80 to 300 feet tall going straight up. Uses 220 volts single phase at 30 amps. Use proper discretion when activating, recommend out someplace away from everything important. Does set off EMP detectors at the Feds Nuclear Monitoring stations, it looks like a 10-15 ton nuke going off on the detector. Have fun.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by anathema777
So how about a few of us collaborate and try this.

Marvelous Idea Herr Collaborator
I think Herr Borg was up for this too

In that case I suggest we start where this thread began.. Lunar Orbiter images..

Well I'm geared up and ready to do this. Sorry for not being around for a few days I lost my C:\ after I put Vista on it and didn't have my product key for XP to do a reinstall and then Vista upgrade. Microsoft sucks cause if you buy the upgrade edition you MUST install XP in it's entirety before installing Vista Ultimate. On the brigh side I didnt lose ANY NASA stuff cause im smart and back thats stuff up.

I need some help Ron on an attack plan for getting a good approach towards these defense contractors as far as getting them to help release the pictures or at least substansiate their existance.

I keep all my NASA related photos on External, btw for all who are interested, Staples has a sale until the end of this week.....
WD MYBOOK 500GB HDD $150 out the door. I just bought 2 of them, they are USB 2.0! Best deal ive seen in a long time.

Anyways thats why I was off the boards for a day or two, computer problems, wont let it happen again

~Anathema

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join