It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
Great video but I don't see how this proves anything. First of all this is an animation and second of all it says nothing to suggest that there is alien life on Mars. Seriously, I don't know why you are posting this at all in this thread.

DOH!!!

Well first of all because as you say its a GREAT VIDEO and our audience is here LOL

Second because WE are the Alien life on Mars so in the truest sense it is proof of Alien activity on Mars...

Third because this is a test to see who is really awake in here

Forth because the Disney connection has been haunting the Moon Base conspiracy since the 50's

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
With all due complete respect, would you guys mind please keeping this thread on topic. It's annoying to have to read about Mars and out of body experiences in a moon pictures thread.

Sorry. But we're establishing ET presence on the moon and other planetary bodies. That they are visiting the earth, using earthspace for whatever reason, or even manipulating earthly organizations is kinda relevant. Even if you don't believe in OOBEs, consider the huge radar dome by my house may have had something to do with it. It may be entirely explainable with science! That my kids had similar tingling sensations an hour later, which they described as "Raining inside the house", should raise serious questions. The only thing we had in common in that situation, besides genes and proximity, was that we were all of us, near electromagnetic devices (me, computer. them, video game system) and near the huge radar dome (it's the radar dome for Patrick AFB, Florida, where Space Command's military arm is located. Their insignia is the Star Trek emblem for the Federation).

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
And to the "Its a rolling rock..." crowd..

Please be so kind as to explain to me where the "rock" is that created the big straight track in the center. The track starts on the left... and ends right at that "ramp" Either way it moved, there is no rocks present that could have made the track.

I think it's rock number "1" in the image bellow. The track starts on the right, like all other tracks, and ends on the left. The rock started to climb the ramp on the left but it did not had enough energy for that, so it turn a little to the right and stopped.

All other arrows point to things I think are rocks that made similar tracks, some more visible than others.

This image has been zoomed in, you can see it in its normal size bellow.
The scale is 25cm/pixel, so rock number "1" should be around 1 or 2 metres.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think those were either left by rolling rocks or dust devils on the surface. Best two explanations I could find. The dust devils could easily explain the circular tracks left behind.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Sorry. But we're establishing ET presence on the moon and other planetary bodies.

Well, um, erm, I was under the impression we were establishing the presence of human activity on the Moon and other planetary bodies. And that "BS"-NASA has been "lying" about it (thanks John-I always wanted two more letters to add to an acronym).

I am not all too hot on the alien kick, you know what I think, we have been around much longer and extensively than we give ourselves credit fer...recall that biblical quote by Solomon...

Not that there isn't anything else out there, but rather they are not responsible for roads, keeps, trucks, tracks, cranes, bucket wheel excavators, sprawling cities, bases, nuclear power stations, Nissan dealerships, parking garages, spaceports, and the rest of junk humans use to try to make our miserable puny pink existence bareable.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Matyas,

Well that too (regarding human activity).

Erm, that first, actually. ETs second. See, one of the problems with
the whole moon landing is the near impossibility of it given
the type of tech they claimed we had available at the time.

Zorgon has already established, to my satisfaction anyway, that the
Nazis were in contact with ETs of a particularly nasty variety, many years before the official moon landings. They gained
technology from ETs and a plan that both found equitable. They proceeded to build the first space program in secret that we were not told about, went to the moon, established bases and started mining the bugger many years before the official NASA formed.

Back on Earth, they concocted a fake space program to use as a cover for the real one, and used the REAL, highly advanced stuff
to do the job. We, the miserable earthlings, think our advancement is
exactly how its depicted on TV. Years later, people start noticing discrepancies that don't make sense and begin to think that the entire thing was fake. Of course, it wasn't but how we got there and how many times we've been there, that part is not being released.

thisaway, they can release innovations
and upgrades and breakthroughs to the swarming masses of lesser beings
on this planet, as they deem necessary or expedient. They are light years
ahead of the rest of us now, and are just winding up for the final scenario, building their bases on other planets and moons, etc.

Just watch NASA The Smoking Gun. Check the space above the planet. Those are not just satellites. We've been had.

In other words, it's all tied into together.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

ahead of the rest of us now, and are just winding up for the final scenario, building their bases on other planets and moons, etc.

Now as John has stated many times that the other planets in the solar system are already inhabited by more advanced civilizations than ourselves, how would build bases on these planets?

[edit on 11/4/07 by tkmelb]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb

Now as John has stated many times that the other planets in the solar system are already inhabited by more advanced civilizations that ourselves, how would build bases on these planets?

Diplomacy, perhaps? We are supposedly being ushered into the shining new Future, a New World Order (as opposed to the first World Order). The next evolutionary step. What they don't tell you is what's involved in the next evolutionary step... Well they hint at it, occassionally. It's a future without religion, without God, without compassion. A beautiful utopian adventure of the stars and space at the expense of as many people as necessary.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Diplomacy, perhaps? We are supposedly being ushered into the shining new Future, a New World Order (as opposed to the first World Order). The next evolutionary step. What they don't tell you is what's involved in the next evolutionary step... Well they hint at it, occassionally. It's a future without religion, without God, without compassion. A beautiful utopian adventure of the stars and space at the expense of as many people as necessary.

Hmmmm.....that was all very interesting but now could you answer my question?

I could hardly see any advanced civilization being too happy about NAZIs setting up a base in their yard.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb

Hmmmm.....that was all very interesting but now could you answer my question?

I could hardly see any advanced civilization being too happy about NAZIs setting up a base in their yard.

I did. Diplomacy. Earth diplomacy. If'n there's aliens out there, and we earthlings are gonna join the future, we need some reps on the other worlds, no? The aliens don't care if the earthlings are Nazis. They could care less. They don't even like us. We're expedient until we aren't expedient anymore. This planet is targetted for a recycle, I think.

This is actually a very old story. The first World Order was formed during the days of ancient Sumer, by the Anunnaki named Enki. You can read about it in "Enki and the World Order" (a real sumerian text). The Anunnaki (fallen sons of Anu, the fallen Watchers, the Fallen Angels) didn't leave, they just changed their visibility.

There was a timetable, apparently. And that time arrived during the WWII. At the end, the USA gained the nazi scientists and all their tech, and the New World Order continued unabated.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Undo,

About that Nazi thing...in my voc. that is the "N word"...

And what you are talking about, well, "Those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know" is the policy I agreed with and adopted a while back. I can see pursuing what already comes out, but the digging kept producing stories so tall Paul Bunyan would have found it hard to put a candle to. If you think NASA are liars, well I got something for you!

So anyway, a moral decision eventually sneaks in. To chase the Devil, or not to chase, that is the question:- Wether 't is nobler in mind, to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune; or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing them end them?-To die-to sleep, No more;-and by a sleep, to say we end the heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to. & Etc. & Etc.

I think it is a trap. To go down that road is to be absorbed by that road, and perception of reality becomes increasingly limited by blinders and tinted glasses until it is nearly impossible to find one's way back. You are right, they are a particulary nasty influence, sublime and slippery. Is it any coincidence the real meaning of both the swastika and black sun are received with such ignorance and scorn in these times? And a society forced to perpetually review their basest behavior cannot in any wise rise above that limit they impose upon themselves.

Here then a balance must be found, on the one hand to avoid becoming the very entity we so despise, yet on the other to be aware of the pitfalls. I can foresee the eventual persecution of these ideas to a degree even John has not encountered, yet they are the very foundation of our country.

With that said I believe it is time to return to the Moon.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Matyas,

You're right. Perhaps I should go do something else.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
If you think NASA are liars, well I got something for you!

Yes Matyas. NASA out and out lies. Now, most of the people who are lying for NASA don't know they are lying. Thats how lies work best. And even if those speaking suspect they are telling lies they are not going to question NASA. They need the paycheck just like the rest of us. Want me to say the moon is so dry we would turn to dust if we took our space suit off. Done. I got a family to feed.

But I respectfully ask you don't come on this thread and start posting hurricanes on Saturn because it is a lie.

As far out as some our photos are to most people it is still a closer attempt to portray the truth than hurricanes on Saturn or volcanoes on Venus or the red sky on Mars. Thats all poppycock.

There are plenty of places you can go and peddle that stuff but not here. Thanks anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm not gonna stop stuyding the moon and looking for anomalies. I'm just not going to focus on the negative side of all this. It's too depressing, anyway. Since I don't have absolute proof of the extent of Nazi and NASA tech, I'm only guessing anyway, and might as well not try them in a court of law without the cold hard evidence. I'll just assume for now, that the moon has tech on it that ain't supposed to be there and keep looking for it.

I'll be working from the perspective that somebody is up there doing something that looks mining related, and that various interesting structures, statues, flying craft, and mining equipment appear on the images of the moon when scrutinized in a graphics program.

Not giving up, just modifying how I think on the topic. Replacing the word NASA with "Somebody" and erasing the word "Nazi" entirely, until further notice. Who knows, when the nazi scientists came here, may be they had a change of heart and perspective. Perhaps they never were too hip on Hitler and were just forced by their circumstances to do what they did best during the Nazi regime? I dunno. people change. Gotta give 'em the benefit of the doubt.

In the meantime, this is all verrrrrrrrry interesting!

I especially like the comments about Saturn. Is it as big as they depict it? How would the gravity effect it?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
(i encourage anyone who has more evidence to display it here, of course! i just don't want to judge people without proof. it's not the correct position for me to have as a person of conscience. john has spoken with people and seen things first hand. i have not. i'm only going on what i have seen and heard, which is not nearly as extensive as john's experience. in short, i only have circumstantial evidence of a very limited capacity, zorgon's research and john's testimony. all of which is very incriminating but none of which would prove beyond a doubt. so in all fairness, i'm gonna leave the prospect of who is actually doing what on the moon, open. hopefully, this position doesn't offend anyone.

no, the MIBs didn't get me
i was just thinking about what matyas was saying. and he's got a point. i can't prove it and have no verification of who is actually doing that weird stuff on the moon. it isn't exactly fair to the people being accused because i can't prove it. so in the spirit of fairness, i'm modifying my position on the topic just enough to leave open the benefit of the doubt for those being accused (NASA).

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here is a photo taken by Apollo 8 from over the eastern limb of the moon looking gnerally west. Humboldt is to the bottom left. At the top right of center (green circle) is what appears to be a well lit regular formation with arms at the 5 and 7 o'clock position. The 'arm' at the 7 o'clock position seems to take at least 2 right angles turns:

Here is an enlargement. It certainly isn't round like a crater. It appears rectangular and the 'arms' appear to have spheres, some of them lighted on top. It reminds me of a large city.

There seems to be a lot going on in this photo. To the far right of the center of the photo there is a large structure but it is dark and for the most part unlit. To the left of the center of the photo there are all sorts of objects which remind me of structures.

I am in the process of attempting to see exactly where this huge 'whatever it is' is located exactly. Fortunately it is located on the near side. It also appears to be very near Holden crater. Here is what is interesting about that. Below is a photo of the area, at the center of which I believe the 'whatever it is' is located. Right at the center of the green circle.

And guess what? Look at what else is located right at the center of the green circle. Its that funny little object that appears in one of the Lick Observatory photos of the moon taken in the early 50's. It doesn't look like it is part of the photograph itself. It look like it was pasted on there.

Here is a closeup of what appears to be 'pasted' on this Lick Observatory photo:

But the interesting thing is that it appears to be right in the exact area of the 'whatever it is' with the lights and arms which make right angle turns.

Its almost as if somebody went to a great deal of trouble to cover something up with a false image.

You could almost speculate that if there were a city on that exact spot on the moon somebody put a paste-up of something weird so that if it ever came up they would just be able to say, "Oh yeah, that was a joke somebody put on that Lick moon photo."

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I was trying to figure out what you were talking about and then it suddenly dawned on me. That weird craft looking thing is on top of the ziggurat type structure that you call the City! Different perspective, eh? That is very interesting. I studied that one for awhile, trying to figure out what the heck it was because it looked so out of place and artificial, the first time i saw it.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Here is a photo taken by Apollo 8

Just spent the last few hours looking through all the Apollo directories I could find and did an extensive search for AS08-12-2189...

Its not there Only in our book scans or Kieth's site can find it. As a matter of fact very few Apollo 8 images show up save a few publicity shots... repeated over and over.

I was hoping to find a few more for comparison... no luck yet

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by johnlear
Here is a photo taken by Apollo 8

Just spent the last few hours looking through all the Apollo directories I could find and did an extensive search for AS08-12-2189...

Its not there Only in our book scans or Kieth's site can find it. As a matter of fact very few Apollo 8 images show up save a few publicity shots... repeated over and over.

I was hoping to find a few more for comparison... no luck yet

Hrm, perhaps I can help? We are looking for as08-12-2189? that's the entire number? perhaps other photos of the same area or a nearby area that also show it?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I believe I have found the 'city' mentioned in my post above. I think it is Petavius B, which is north north west of Petavius. Here is a Lick Observatory photo of the area:

This is the Apollo 8 photo of Petavius B:

In the photo below I have made green lines where the 'arms' (at 5 and 7 o'clock) are in the Apollo 8 photo and a green dashed line where a segment of the arm has been airbrushed out.

I believe it is a city and that most of the features have been airbrushed or somehow deleted from this Lick Photo. I believe that the reason its difficult to find AS08-12-2189 is because someone knows what the photo shows. I have checked several other photos I have of this area and all have deleted and/or airbrushed most of the features. I will post those tomorrow so that you can compare.

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join