It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Have you guys seen these pictures?

They're supposedly NASA from Apollo 14.

The source file says UFO Casebook... could you link us to the text page that you found these images on? No I have not seen these before...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
AS14-70-9836/3 is what the ufo casebook site says the number of the purple moon photo is

here's one of the /3
www.lpi.usra.edu...
here's 9837
www.lpi.usra.edu...

[edit on 28-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
there's some straaaange stuff in this image.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Apollo AS14-70-9839 looks to be a dimensioned photo of the Moon, and this is though a stargate has opened up for viewing. Many very complex humanoid looking statues appearing in Apollo photo as well as structures. Some photos of the Moon can look one dimensional and others multi dimensional as you already know. The question is this multi layers of masking by NASA to disguise the surface of this particular photo or is this being stealthed by Moonbies? Could this actually be what we are seeing without the masking or stealthing? Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
As we all know, NASA is planning a return to the moon and if you have read anything more into it, they are planning on landing on either the north or south pole. Their story is that this is the best place they might find water for a more permanent base in the future.

So is this probably the worst place to land on the moon? If we were aliens and we were landing on Earth and we landed on the north or south pole, we'd think that this place is pretty dead and barren wouldn't we?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I am new here and this is my first posting [a test].
I am from Holland so my English writing is not so good and I apologize for that.
I study the UFO phenomenon for more than 35 years and I find it very fascinating.
After everything I have reed in books and magazines, listen to interviews, ware off many on mp3 [many from coast to coast AM], seeing on photo’s, film, video, and surfing on the internet I am truly convinced that there are extra terrestrials intelligence that are visiting us not only recently and today, but also for a very very long time.
I also find the point of view that at least one of the extra terrestrial civilisations is our creators as very realistic.
I have seen one [Ufo] myself with my wife and two sons in Dec. 1984.
My grandfather had together with many other witnesses also a Ufo encounter while they where on convoy in WWII.
It happened while they were on the way to Halifax in Canada.
While it was dark and after a fear storm while they try to take the convoy back together comes, strait vertical down from the sky came a giant round object that hovering some moments above the ships.
It litter the whole area in a very very bright light and the man on several ships take pictures and make drawings of it
After some moments, it goes right strait up again and disappears in the dark sky.
When they come in Halifax and want to make a rapport of it, they where told/ordered not ever talk about it again.

This site and www.projectcamelot got my attention from Mr. John Lear himself when he has that fantastic interview with host Mr. George Noory and as second guest Mr. Richard Hoagland - Moon Mining Operations etc - Coast to Coast - Jan 17 2007.
I listen earlier to another fantastic show with Mr. Lear with then as host Mr. Art Bell on - Coast to Coast - Nov 2 2003, what also when you think about it was very spectacular.

To Mr. Lear,

Mr. Lear, you are one of the “few” people who dears come forward with earth-shaking information about the UFO reality and I have therefore a great respect for you.
I am also convinced that you tell us for as far possible the truth and I thank you for that.

My question is, have you or anyone else see this photo before and what is your opinion of it?
There is obvious something strange in this picture, at the right of the centre and it is on the bottom of a crater.
It looks to me, as an object that not belongs there normally.
When I saw this photo for the first time I always thought is was a picture of the Moon, but after some surfing on the net, I found the real meaning of it.

Source; near.jhuapl.edu...

NEAR image of the day for 2000 May 3
This is an image of Eros, taken from the NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft on May 1, 2000

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
spacevisitor, that’s a very interesting object in the 2 O’clock position, is that what you are pointing out?

Doesn’t look as though it belongs there to me either, could be a building of some kind?

[edit on 30-4-2007 by smartie]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by smartie
spacevisitor, that’s a very interesting object in the 2 O’clock position, is that what you are pointing out?

[edit on 30-4-2007 by smartie]

Yes smartie, that is the object I mean.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The object seems to have quite a long shadow, could be a tower? also it has two parts I think a smaller/squatter section to the bottom - it has a shorter shadow. Interesting.

Is there a higher resolution available?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by smartie
Is there a higher resolution available?

No, I have look at all the images on the site but I find non-with a higher resolution.
Maybe it is the light and the position off a group of boulders that misled us.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
AS14-70-9836/3 is what the ufo casebook site says the number of the purple moon photo is

here's one of the /3
www.lpi.usra.edu...
here's 9837
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Its making me mad that I cant find ANY of the HI RES images from any of my sources for the AS14-70 Set as well as a few of the immediate and previous sets, ie.. AS14-69-* and AS14-71-*

~Anathema

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
No, I have look at all the images on the site but I find non-with a higher resolution.

That is a very interesting image!! I will see if I can find out more about the source of the image and see if we can get a better image

Welcome to our little gathering... that is a nice introduction LOL

Eros eh? Haven't looked at that one much yet

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hmm, is anyone thinking what I am thinking?

Yup, mining again. And it makes even more sense on an asteroid for the mineral richness...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Am i the only one that thinks those craters look like they are either scoops taken out, or if they are craters Eros is made of Nerf. That is not a crater at all, and it looks more like a 15X zoom of an orange skin.

Very interesting picture. I am very, very interested in the comets/meteors/asteroids.

I look forward to seeing what kind of "goodies" Zorgon and his group of friends can dig up on this one.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Might be a few days though Huge show going in

Paycheck is fat though

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
what do you mean "huge show going in"?

I found the info on Beardon that you pointed me to? I have read that before, but didn't run across the Searle info. I will search through other avenues.

I found out about Scalar weapons from a guy named Steve Quayle.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
John Searle

Scan down this page till you get to Searle Effect

landoflegends.us...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

there's some straaaange stuff in this image.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

How can you tell. It is so small and dark? Do you have a bigger image than the one in the link?

[edit on 5-3-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
John Searle

Scan down this page till you get to Searle Effect

landoflegends.us...

You know, i read a book called Way of the Peaceful Warrior once (good book, actually) and there was a line about the main character being like a question machine. Push a button, out pops a question.

Seems like you have an answer for pretty much everything I have ever looked into, and sometimes you can provide new information. Your Mars pictures really are a good example of that, among others.

thank you.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Maybe it is the light and the position off a group of boulders that misled us.

Well there is a link to the .tiff version right there on the page, but it isn't any larger... and there are no other versions available as they are the source image, and the space craft is a "budget craft" However there are several other sources pointing to the image and NEAR is the direct source, so that anomaly IS ACTUALLY THERE and the fact that the scientists POINT US to the "rectangular boulder in the upper right..." is very significant and proves its NOT a photo anomaly...

Excellent find spacevisitor
What planet did you say you were from?

"Numerous craters and boulders as small as 8 meters (26 feet) across dot the landscape. The large, rectangular boulder at the upper right is 45 meters (148 feet) across."

LOL these guys are as bad as NASA... boulder indeed.... What is it with these scientist, do they have rocks in their heads?

Here is a closeup no enhancement...

Here is an enlargement

To ArMaP and all those who are bothered by "enhancements" of images in this thread... take a look at this set...

THIS IS HOW THE SPACE SCIENTISTS ENHANCE THE IMAGES SO THEY CAN BETTER SEE WHATS THERE...

In other words, it is PERFECTLY OKAY to use enhancement to bring out details...

Computer processing brings out Eros's details....

SOURCE

[edit on 3-5-2007 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join