It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777
Anyways thats why I was off the boards for a day or two, computer problems, wont let it happen again

Wanna bet? Once your involved with this stuff weird things happen, Just ask John...

As to the effort... no problem but I will need a few days to put some stuf together and pick the right starting points

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Plasma energy tubes (?) on the Moon (courtesy of zond 3, russian moon photos) Description below:

Using a phototelevision camera, 29 frames were exposed. The Zond-3 camera was developed by A.S. Selivanov and his team at the Institute of Space Device Engineering. The images were processed and analyzed by Iu.N. Lipskii and his team at the Sternberg Astronomical Institute. Frames 1 and 2 were probably pre-exposed test patterns and have not been published, frames 8-10 contained an ultraviolet spectrum, and frame 25 was never received. Using digital pulse-position modulation, all frames were scanned and transmitted in 67-line resolution, and selected images were retransmitted at 1100-line resolution:

www.mentallandscape.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
We have been neglecting the original Copernicus images, mostly because I haven't had time to work on them lately, but since we mention tubes... I found some new evidence regarding transport tubes on the moon

Now we have presented hundreds of cool anomalies and many are really good ones to most people... but this one I have to put in the "Still Glowing Phaser Cannon" category, especially in the light of the new data...

Here is the image that caught The Borgs eye...

Here is the transit tube highlighted...

Here is a sketch of the outlines

And here is the update... from a NASA pdf document from LPI. I will be adding more from that document in the next few days so I will not provide the link just yet...
Its just to amazing of a find and I need time to fully research it

Robotic self installing ore transport tubes....

Now if that don't take the prize..,

[edit on 18-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
zorgon

You liked that airbrush video.

I find its always too easy to find a reverse spin on anything these days.
Keeps me away from TV.

From a google search:

www.rense.com...

UFOs Flew Directlly Over Washington DC For Six HOURS In July, 1952UFOs Flew Directlly Over Washington DC For Six HOURS In July, 1952 ... Previously, most of the "verified saucers" have been seen over sparsely inhabited ...
www.rense.com/general8/flew.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Oh rense not good. Some folks were around in 1952.
Perhaps this link of 'lights in the sky':

Saucers Over Washington, D.C.“Saucers Over Washington, D.C.” Poster Was it hot air or an alien invasion? On two summer nights in 1952, strange blips appeared on radar screens at local ...
estore.archives.gov/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=F-06-3663 - 18k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Official GOV:
estore.archives.gov...

Over took National headlines from the Korean War.

The google search

Your Welcome.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I need some help with something...

Why is it when I view a picture with Windows Image Viewer or Windows Photo Gallery and zoom in on an image it looks better then when I do the same in Photoshop CS2? It's crazy cause when I view the same image in Photoshop and zoom in the same amount as I did with the windows viewer it pixelates baddly.

Is there a setting I need to change that at the present moment is compressing the image to much or filtering out data for some reason? Im most certainly not lacking system resources as I have 3 GB of 800MHz DDR2 Memory with about 1.5 - 2 GB free at any given moment. It is just really starting to agravate me the the standard windows image viewer allows me to zoom in on an anomaly and maintain image quality without getting pixelated.

Also I cannot view the JP2 Super High Res images I have been downloading fromm the Mars HI RISE Mission either (300 MB+). I have the plugin that comes on the install DVD in the correct folder and when I try to open the image it says "could not complete your request because there is not enough memory (RAM)" This is by all means not the case as I have allocated Photoshop CS2 a maximum of 1700 MB of memory to use while open, so this error must be out of context.

Both of the issues are driving me mad

~Me

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
anathema,

while i can't answer your question, i just thought of something. if you view it zoomed in windows whatever, and it's not pixellated, print screen! copy and paste it into whatever graphics program and save that bad boy!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777
Why is it when I view a picture with Windows Image Viewer or Windows Photo Gallery and zoom in on an image it looks better then when I do the same in Photoshop CS2?
That is because Windows Image Viewer and Photo Gallery are image viewing programs, so they show the best looking image.

When we see the images with more than 100% zoom, the programs interpolate the values of the pixels to show what they "think" would be the image. In fact, the programs create a new image that looks better but that it's not the original image anymore.

Photoshop shows the image as it really is, so when we zoom to 200%, for example, each pixel will appear as a 2x2 square because that is what we are really seeing, an overgrown pixel.

Also I cannot view the JP2 Super High Res images I have been downloading fromm the Mars HI RISE Mission either (300 MB+).
That also happened to me.

I use the ExpressView browser plug-in. With it I can open images with 1.3GB in a computer with only 512MB. The only problem is that if we save a image it will only save what we are seeing on the screen, like a "print screen", instead of all the image, so we can not convert the image to another format with it, only save parts of the image.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
zorgon
You liked that airbrush video.

Sorry... Yes I did I had that one with a few other disclosure videos. It always amazes me how the skeptics about NASA editing ignore statements like those... hmmm curious

Thanks for the Washington links I will look at them tonight

Project Blue Book used the comic book version in its report? Either they were
crazy or the comic version has good details. Might be worth tracking down this comic
I will see if I can get the original page from the Washington Post as well

[edit on 19-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
When we see the images with more than 100% zoom, the programs interpolate the values of the pixels to show what they "think" would be the image. In fact, the programs create a new image that looks better but that it's not the original image anymore.

So are you saying then what we would see in those interpolated images is no longer valid?

so we can not convert the image to another format with it, only save parts of the image.

That is okay, because we only need to see the relevant portion in extreme closeup anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So are you saying then what we would see in those interpolated images is no longer valid?
It could be valid, but I would not trust them, because what they show depends on the algorithm used by the program.

That is why different programs may show different results.

The result is more or less the same of doing a resize using bicubic resample in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, for example.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thanks for your help guys, and gals. I will try that extension you mentioned above and report back.

~Anathema

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
David Sereda, who did that video with Dan Akroyd, "Evidence, the Case for NASA UFOs" is going to be on Ancient Future Radio in thirty minutes from now. I think John Lear will be co-hosting this show.

thestargates.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Beth and John sure enjoyed your talk show with David Sereda. It is apparent that we all live within a bold face lie everyday in this World. Here we Humans on Earth are kept in the dark ages sort of speak from being able to use technology that would solve alot of humanity's and Earth's problems.

The military and secret industrial complex all are part of the lie that we are living within everyday of our lives. The Question is why would Helium 3 fusion technology, zero and anti gravity space vehicles and free energy be kept from humanity? I will answer my own question and that is greed, money and power. A select group around the world that controls almost everything and we sheep just keep meandering around letting it all happen.

The truth will eventually surface in drips and drabs just like your show with David Sereda and John Lear did last night. Do the powers to be understand how the masses will react when they find out that we, the human race, have been living a lie? Yes of course they do understand the consequences when the lies start to unfold. One of their excuses will be in the name of security of this Earth from an invasion of Alien Beings.

We have been all sold or told that the Space Alien groups could take over the Earth tomorrow but the truth of the matter is they already have taken over the Earth slowly methodicly and calculated. Human beings on this Earth have sold us out for the take over. The complex will say we had no choice in the matter we were out gunned.

The complex will also say the aliens were here before we humans were and we are all guests on this Earth. We have been told the human race is one big experiment I will buy that analogy.

The complex has bases on the Earth's Moon and Mars again more secrecy. Are we all being sprayed by chemtrails for population control for the last ten years? Is this the plan like many have fortold about 2/3 of the population being wipped out. Are these bases being readied for a select few when everything hits the fan on Earth?

I am sure genetic twisted experiments are taking place not only beneath our Earth but also on the Moon and Mars. What laws will stop them, would you believe Zero. Here is a question are human beings being cloned like cattle in massive underground bases for a food source of the reptilians?

We all have heard about abductions and human mutulations. Are aborted fetuses being given to the reptillians for a food source? It all sounds sick but we will all wake up someday and find out most of it is true. I could ramble for hours on this matter, but the real question is when is enough enough? Rik Riley

[edit on 21-4-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You all probably have seen those, but I found some Zond 8 photos on the USGS site, here.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
You all probably have seen those, but I found some Zond 8 photos on the USGS site, here.

Thanks ArMaP, yes we have been working with those. I really enjoy looking at these sets of Zond photos because they are not as carefully modified as NASA photos. For one thing they used a black marker or crayon to obliterate artifacts. (Let me see if I can find an example today) For another not all constructs were carefully airbrushed and apparently when NASA did their review before posting didn't catch them either.

There is enough detail to figure out exactly where we are on the far side but I haven't taken the time to figure it out yet. And of course we know that they were taken on the far side because the earth is setting and the moon is in rotational lock.

We also know that the orbital path would likely be very similar to Lunar Orbiter 1. I am not very well informed on the subject of orbital mechanics so I could be wrong here.
Comments?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here is a little ditty for you folks (if you havn't seen it yet)

Well, Mr. Spacecraft Builder here can't get it to work, you'll just have to visit the link

[edit on 4/22/2007 by Matyas]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I remember when I stumbled across the zond collection a month or so ago, was quite a surprise to see all those wonderful pictures all in one place.

I still havent had time to disect them all yet.

~Anathema

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have not been through this thread completely... so,

Have you guys seen these pictures?

They're supposedly NASA from Apollo 14.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

They're supposedly NASA from Apollo 14.

This peekaboo is equipped with a very bright spotlight

... otherwise, it's probably a fake. Sunlight would be dispersed more evenly upon the surface.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Here is a little ditty for you folks (if you havn't seen it yet)

Well, Mr. Spacecraft Builder here can't get it to work, you'll just have to visit the link

[edit on 4/22/2007 by Matyas]

Nope Mr Rocket Scientist.. that links gives this...

"The url contained a malformed video id."

To paste the video into the thread don't use the whole url just the numbers after the = sign in this case "hMWdU859tKk"

[edit on 27-4-2007 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join