It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Language. Subliminal Influence. Caution: This may alter the way you think.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Have you ever been walking and saw something on the ground, that you knew was worth some amount of monetary value, and did not pick it up, because you thought to yourself: Why do i need it?

simplist form, the voice within you said:Why need!!!

Why = Y

Need = ned

REVERSED / MIRROR IMAGE:

deny

you deny yourself a penny.

another?

What do doctors prescribe more than anything?

Pills?

Well, i have heard plenty of times:

" An Apple a day keeps the doctor away"

what keeps the doctor away?

Apple

A pill????

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sorry for the late reply, was away!

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
If the “someone else” knew themselves and their motivations, their intentions, and resolve all internal conflicts, prior to allowing them to surface in our shared reality, then understanding what internal mechanisms which bring about the intentions of others becomes infinitely more clear. I know this may be really difficult for some to swallow at this time in their lives, but I would wager not only my next paycheck on it, I would wager my entire existence on it, if I were a gambling man that is.

Ok from this and the rest of your extremely interesting response to me, I certainly now have a better idea of just where you are coming from. Thank you for taking the time to illustrate your points further for me.

I have to say though, that I still do not believe that any of this actually works or is more than wishful thinking. I will however continue thinking further on this!...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
which, is all i request.

as it takes time to "defrag" your computer

the same attribute is assigned to your original computer, your mind.

thank you.

thank you for considering the possibility.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a parellel thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
hi teacher....ive read some of this thread and its good no doubt. question. do you think this has anything to do with theomatics?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't know how much dope you had to smoke for this to make sense to you but I guess keep doing what you're doing. It's all too wacked out for me.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
hi teacher....ive read some of this thread and its good no doubt. question. do you think this has anything to do with theomatics?

not sure what "theomatics" is the definition of, but . .. . .

the time mate ticks?

skit tames time more than math?

Edun [mirror] nude !!!!!!!
Adam [mirror] mad (e silent) made a !!!!!!!
Man [mirror] nam (e silent) name !!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by Funkydung

not sure what "theomatics" is the definition of, but . .. . .

the time mate ticks?

skit tames time more than math?

Edun [mirror] nude !!!!!!!
Adam [mirror] mad (e silent) made a !!!!!!!
Man [mirror] nam (e silent) name !!!!!!!

Theomatics is a numerological study of the Greek and Hebrew text of the Christian Bible, based upon gematria and isopsephy, that its proponents assert demonstrates the direct intervention of God in the writing of Christian scripture.

Gematria (Heb. גימטריה, ultimately from the Greek γεωμετρια) is numerology of the Hebrew language and Hebrew alphabet, and is used by its proponents to derive meaning or relative relationship. Several forms can be identified: the "revealed" form and the "mystical form". The word itself comes from the Greek word 'geometry' and the concept or system is the same as the Greek isopsephy and the Islamic Hisab al-Jumal. Although Hebrew Gematria is the best known now, Greek Gematria predates it by many centuries. There is also a Gematria of Latin-script languages, dating from the early Middle Ages, and very possibly back into Roman times, too. Recent times have also seen an emergence of new gematrias, though these lack a length of exploration that more ancient versions have seen.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The English language can be very interesting can't it.

According to Genesis, God SPOKE creation into existence. God breathed and man became a living soul.

Just words used with their 'intended' meanings have power.
Thoughtless words can wound as deeply as any sword, but wisely spoken words can heal. Proverbs 12.18
Words can cut as deep as a sword, and can also heal.

Regarding 'hidden' meaning... I've found that words can be broken down to reveal meaning (not to mention entire sentences.) Same thing with names - especially with names... Sometimes the most hidden is really in plain view.

Luke 12:2 "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."

It seems to be one of those things that once you start seeing it, you see it all of the time after it becomes clear to you. You almost can't help but see it. Along with obvious symbolism and imagery that sells, I see it also used in advertising, etc...

I also see it It can also be misused to invoke certain negative events, or to try to control people. Knowledge abused. And what was created and intended for good, being used for evil.
I just found this sight - didn't look over it in great detail, but looked at it just long enough to use it as an example. Looks like it's some kind of game(?) This is the kind of thing I mean: www.seankreynolds.com...

Ob 1:6 "How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up!"

Hebrew chiydah khee-daw' - a puzzle, hence, a trick, conundrum, sententious maxim:--dark saying (sentence, speech), hard question, proverb, riddle.

Numbers 12:8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

Psalms 49:4 I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.

Psalms 78:2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:

Proverbs 1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings

Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Again, interesting topic...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
suppose you are asked to construct a genealogy of real people, but there are certain constraints. the number of words in this genealogy must:

beenly divisible by seven (with no remainders)
the number of letters must be divisible by seven
the number of vowels and consonants must be divisible by seven
the number of words that begin with a vowel must be divisible by seven
the number of words that begin with a consonant must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur more than once, must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur in more than one form must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur only in one form must be divisible by seven
the number of names in the genealogy must be divisible by seven
the number of male names must be divisible by seven
and the number of generations in the genealogy must be divisible by seven
would it not be next to impossible to draw up such a genealogy? yet this describes exactly the genealogy of the messiah as given in the gospel of matthew 1 :2-17.

and also

a hidden code encrypted in the hebrew lettering of the pentateuch, which is the name for the first five books of the old testament.

these are written originally in hebrew. if you take the first hebrew letter in genesis, skip 49 and take the next letter, and repeat the skip sequence, then every four letters spells torh (the Hebrew word pronounced 'torah', meaning 'the law of god').

this holds all the way through the first two books of the bible, genesis and exodus. when you get to the middle book of the five, leviticus, it stops. however, when you do the same skip sequence for deuteronomy and the book of numbers, it spells hrot, which is torh backwards.

go back now to the middle book of the five, leviticus, use the skip sequence again this time skipping every SEVEN letters, and it spells YHWH (pronounced YAWEH). which is the hebrew name for god!

so we have every 49 letters in genesis and exodus spelling 'the law of god' and pointing to leviticus, and every 49 letters of deuteronomy and numbers spelling 'the law of god' backwards and pointing to leviticus. every seven letters in this book spells YAWH; god himself.

Genesis Leviticus Deuterony
Torh->Torh->Torh-> YAWH

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
wow that is amazing im kind scared to think now

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_AM_OVERLORD1
wow that is amazing im kind scared to think now

don't be afraid.

remember the lost word?

remember the house of the zodiac that is no more?

Ophiuchus?

of eye you choose?

time phi you choose?

c ants sir .. ... c anc er ....... . cancer .. .. . see answer

ignorant? don't ignorance

"meek shall inheret the earth"

covenant?

what did the hopi indians call them? bug people, or ant people?

what did the dogon tribe of south america call them? the ant people?

hhhmmmmm .. . ..

perhaps aliens return voyager to earth a few 100,000 years from now and bring it back to find only ants the highest intelligence on earth.

perhaps we are alot dumber these days than we were a while ago?

perhaps one day we will dig up giza and pull up voyager?

just a thought.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
FunkyDung,

You've quoted an external source, but not provided a link or reference. Can you do so please? I find this very interesting, but would like to verify its authenticity. Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
sorry willard. here's the link....

www.av1611.org...

ive also started a thread about this and the numbers in the bible.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh and teacher...i was reading the newpaper today about suvs being built and things like that...said that the new suvs "were shipped" blah blah....made me think..."worshiped". how we love our cars and materialistic things of this world.

anyway see ya over at my thread hopefully cause it is very interesting indeed.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
in tell ig ant = intelligent
cov in ant = covenant
ants sir = answer
see (c) ants sir = cancer
re luck t ant = reluctant
re sip he ant = recipient
ant he dot = antidote
see (c) ant = cant
l ants = lance
ch ants = chance
serve hive = survive

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

quote:
for all I know I am the dragon, who helps the beast, and assists in the wacking...
Or Lucifer, but whoever I am, I am not a bad guy, just a bit turned around.

som knows turned around. som knows many dragons. som knows named many dragons. som inhale evil from all dragons that som named, and convert it to light of god.

dragon?

dragon?

som name dragon dragon dragon, 6 6 6. 6 letters, 3 names, 1 man, good man, too. not dragon's fault, som's fault.

row in all dragon, som's fault.

row in all dragon.

ro in all dragon.

ro n al dragun.

ro n al d ragun.

ronaldragun.

ronald's ray gun.

ronald reagan.

row in all dragun.

drag gun.

[ophiuchuseseses' mirrors' mirror]

dragun = [mirror] nudge guard.

what guard?

peter the guard, peter the rock, peter the som.

"be not afraid".

som says fear not for just one moment.

som says:
"row in al dragun" wage war on all stars?

all stars send som.

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
babylon

B A B Y L O N[mirror] N O L Y B A B

no ly bab?

NO LIE BABE!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sorry it's taken me so long to put my .02 in your discussion, amigo...

I did read it right away and it's been on my mind ever since.

AMAZING to consider how many thoughts we don't actually cognizantly participate in, isn't it?!?!?! WOW.

No wonder some people do the things they do (all of us, really - from time to time, but you know...)

Auto pilot Earth.....WAKE UP!

Just kidding.

It might seem disturbing, at first; but for me, it was like a huge piece of the puzzle fit suddenly. You should have seen the kilowatts that light up over my head!!! My cat is still blinded (running into the furniture) from the surprise flash-blast.

Due to my current state of existence, one in which God has drawn me close and proven my beliefs (making them no longer beliefs and also not at all requiring replacements), I don't find it troublesome at all. I know who's thinking those thoughts and I know why.

And it won't always be that way - when the dawn of the next age is actually shedding it's light upon us (virtual or otherwise), I suspect we will be given back the controls of our individual ship-of-fools, as it were.

This is what I know from the past few years' experiences:

There is a definite plan - already securely successful and in the bag, looking at it from the end point (however it is far from manifested - I'd say not even 3% - which is a guestimate I really have no business proposing, since I don't even know how much has been manifested to me, from the whole....it's evidently a bit more than most but probably still only 1% of the whole or even less)

Now, what I'm saying right now - it's not at all for the purpose of convincing anyone else of God (my understanding or otherwise) - because that's no longer even a remote interest and I know the discussion isn't about that, so I hope my words aren't taken with a alternative intention than the one I'm sending them with....

BUT - this whole phenomenon is the very fashion in which God is bringing about the desired result for all of us - and ALL OF US have a part in it....even the most die-hard genuine atheist has done (or is doing, or will do in the near future) something toward the mutual conclusion of our present age.

Maybe it is something that just seems like a hobby - or perhaps it is more like an obsession that impels every single meditated action of a person's whole life....

And it is no doubt something positive and enjoyable on the individual personal level - and probably contributes to the overall quality of life of each of us....

But everything that we think we do for ourselves, we are doing for the cause.

So our thoughts must be directed in such a fashion - and perhaps this is where the dichtonomy of free will vs. automation is (not resolved but) reconciled? Who knows?

I know that every thing I've ever done - all that's happened to me - and even every name I've had and every number that's been assigned to me for whatever reason...

I now know that none of it was random, accidental, or serendipitous. Every word that is spoken is spun out into the fabric of the universe....every thought is part of the substance of what is real that we cannot see.

The things we think of as legends, myths, ancient history, etc....they happened in whatever degree of reality they are real to each of us, no doubt - but they were actually just pre-formed manifestations of what IS TO BE. Echoes from the past of the future, you might say. We make our future by reliving our past - and our past is really nothing more than archetypical roleplaying exercises which are fueled by the things that are to come about.

Pre-programming, maybe....it's rather magical and mind-boggling to me, however.

And the oddest thing of all is that the craziest, most quantum-ly extended ideas are the ones that appear to me as the only possible (and utlimately simple and obvious) solutions to the enigmatic web we call reality.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Or perhaps another way to look at it:

Babylon

Exactly the way it's spoken:

Babble On

(tower of Babel/languages were confounded.)

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadofhope
Or perhaps another way to look at it:

Babylon

Exactly the way it's spoken:

Babble On

(tower of Babel/languages were confounded.)

perfect, just perfect.

thanks threadofhope, for your previous contributions as well.

had some more thoughts of reagan's name:

elect ron

electron!!!

-----------------

ronald wilson ragun

6 letters in first name
6 letters in second name
6 letters in third name.

ronaldragun

ro = row
n = in
al = all
dragun = dragon

row (a boat/travelling) in all dragun.

all are travelling in a dragon.

i think it is important for me to mention here, i do not think ronald reagan was the anti-christ, i think we are all the number of the beast.

our first 6 loves, we chose 6 times before the truth, all beginning with the 6th letter of the "ALL FIB I BET"

first loves?
1) Fear, by-product of "self preservation".
2) Food, needed for cellular reproduction.
3) Family, they protected us from our fears and nurtured and loved us.
4) Friends, as we needed to belong, and be accepted.
5) Fornication, the physical manifestation of love, as we were curious about it.
6) Finances, which provided an easy means to getting more of our loves, and hiding from us our first love of fear.

so, i think we are all the 666 that we have chosen to love 6 times before the 7th letter, the "G", god's g.

and where are you?

and where are "U"?

the "U" is sixth from the end, count backwards from the "Z", and there it is, next to the T, the t, the +, bringing your essence back with the "T", the TRUTH.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join