It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Language. Subliminal Influence. Caution: This may alter the way you think.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
What I'm most curious about now is is there a system that you go by to remove letters, and set spaces, as well as moving portions of words around? Or is it just a mix-and-match until you find what it is that you're looking for? I'd be very interested in any kind of info you could provide.

Good points.

i don't force it, if that is what you are trying to ask. i am not "looking" for anything, i am just accepting what it is i find.

i can use multiple techniques.

if i find something negative, or something that invokes my sense of "self preservation", i know i did something wrong, or that i was attemtping to do it in the wrong state of mind.

now you said:

What I'm most curious about now is is there a system that you go by to remove letters, and set spaces, as well as moving portions of words around? Or is it just a mix-and-match until you find what it is that you're looking for? I'd be very interested in any kind of info you could provide.

what got me looking into this was the reported "bible code" itself.

i looked deep into the purported "bible code" and thought to myself:

"If there is a bible code, then the bible would have to be the key to cracking the code, not any computers."

so i started remembering all i had known about the bible, and found that many of the rules of the bible could be applied to the words of the bible itself, and then i started doing the same things to everyday words, names, and phrases.

for instance, the bible states:
"Judge not, lest thee be judged"

and i thought to myself: but, the bible judges, doesn't it? It even has an entire book entitled "Judges".

the bible also states:
"I am the word"

and i thought to myself that if i were god, i probably would not like pluralities. why? because if an accuser that doubted god were ever to ask god a question to confuse god, a good question to do so would be: "God, what is the highest number?"

if god started counting up to the highest number, then when could anyone expect god's return?

so i started looking at all the rules i could:

"judge not lest thee be judged"

"i am the word(s)"

"the meek shall inherit the earth" = (possibly only use lower case letters)

"and a child shall lead them" = (spell words out phoenetically/like they sound)

"we are in the dominion of satan" = (everything is opposite in hell than what it is in heaven, so reverse the sequence of the letters/syllables/words, etc...)

so, to answer your questions/inquiries:

i remove letters because they don't make any sounds in the words, such as silent "e", or silent "i" and so on. but, it is not a necessary step, one can look at the way the word is spelled and work off that alone.

i re-arrange spaces, because in the bibles original text there were no spaces between the words, nor were there any vowels for that matter. also, people of that culture and time read and wrote from right to left, instead of from left to right as we do in english this day.

one 4 step method i find that works for me the overwhelming majority of the time is this:

1) i spell a word out phonetically, like a young child would spell it out. i remove letters that make no sound. if it is a "c" that makes an "s" sound, i consider using an "s", a "c", or even a "k", since it was spelled with a "c" to begin with. but, i spell it as simply as i can, and grammar and spelling both take a back seat.

2) i reverse the sequence of the syllables, the letters, or the words. like in a mirror, since we think we are in hell, and since the first literate people on the planet were all religious monks, scribes, rabbis, priests, etc... and because the bible said we are in satan's or the devil's dominion.

3) i look at the sequence i am left with and break the letters into words with the most possible letters in a row that make a word, or less, but all will be consistantly true, so long as i am in the right frame of mind.

4) the last step is just adding back in the silent "e", or simply looking at the words i have and finding the correct spelling in english that reflects the phonetical pronunciation of what i have found from the source word or phrase.

these 4 steps work really well.

another thing to keep in mind is that we are not always aware of how sensory input affects our subconscious minds, nor are most people ready to consider the influence our subconscious minds play upon our actions and behaviors.

we are not usually aware of 99.999999998% of our own thoughts in our own subconscious minds.

our conscious thoughts only reflect 0.000000002% of our brain's thoughts.

i am beyond sure that our subconscious minds are both affected by encodings into language, and also contribute to the vast majority of the encodings into language.

these encodings provide a subtle, but messurable effect on our intentions, our actions, and our behaviors, whether we are ready to admit it to ourselves or not.

how sure am i?

i wager all the money i will ever make.
i wager all the money i have ever made.
i wager everything i own at this very moment.
i wager my life.

this is how sure i am, this is how sure i am that i am not misleading you.

but, i don't need you to believe me.

i want nothing from you.

i need nothing from you.

i am not trying to take anything from you.

i am just presenting you with a possibility that you will see as either plausible and possible, or not plausible, and not plausible.

however, for me it is true.

parents

look from right to left.

st = abbreviation for saint.

ner = near (but with no "a" pronounced)

ap = ape (but with no "e" pronounced)

so one truth i can extrapulate from the word PARENTS is:

Saint near Ape.

do you see any truth in this example?
do you see any truth in any of the examples i provide in this thread?

there is truth here.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
what part do you choose to allow to rule over you?

My conscious mind rules over me - but won't let me sleep through it!!!

At the very least - the numbers you provide explain a LOT about me and my life-long mad-dash for INPUT INPUT INPUT.

I don't think I could stand any more thoughts per second. I AM maxed out, I just know it. I never stop THINKING. And not about stuff - but about deep deep wells and treasures and secrets and ironic, twisted (yet totally happy for all) endings....

ambiguous?

More like ambidextrous and over-ambitious.

I wrote this several years ago when I didn't realize what was going on!

Air Head

There’s but one thing I require
In my battle to stay sane
It’s release from my own mind
Freed from my tangled brain

Perpetual thoughts devour me
And ideas clutter my tongue
My head stays in the ring
Long after the bell’s been rung

Oh! How I crave ignorant bliss!
And envy a vacant stare
I truly wish that I could trade
This mess in my head for air

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
nice queen. really nice poem.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Esoteric:

It still appears to me as though one could make anything out of anything using those steps. If I just randomly took out letters, as your rules allow for, and twist others around because they RESEMBLE other letters, then I could, in theory, make anything up that I wanted.

Again, this is just my take on this. Still interested, by the way.

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
what part do you choose to allow to rule over you?

My conscious mind rules over me - but won't let me sleep through it!!!

At the very least - the numbers you provide explain a LOT about me and my life-long mad-dash for INPUT INPUT INPUT.

I don't think I could stand any more thoughts per second. I AM maxed out, I just know it. I never stop THINKING. And not about stuff - but about deep deep wells and treasures and secrets and ironic, twisted (yet totally happy for all) endings....

ambiguous?

More like ambidextrous and over-ambitious.

I wrote this several years ago when I didn't realize what was going on!

Air Head

There’s but one thing I require
In my battle to stay sane
It’s release from my own mind
Freed from my tangled brain

Perpetual thoughts devour me
And ideas clutter my tongue
My head stays in the ring
Long after the bell’s been rung

Oh! How I crave ignorant bliss!
And envy a vacant stare
I truly wish that I could trade
This mess in my head for air

nice queen. your post sums myself up perfectly. cant stop thinking. sometimes i actually think that i am crazy. but then i think that everyone that i work with and such are ignorant to the things that are going on. they are closed minded. like robots. so i cant be crazy. they just view me as strange because i am not like them. i battle with this constantly. definatly been on information overload for a few years. there is no escape from my mind.

just like teachers language(or language in general and how complex it really is) and the history of mankind that has been hidden from us and the connection to everything from the beginning to now even into the future is very easily seen, but overwhelming as well. sometimes i wish i didnt know the things i do know and could have the bliss that comes from ignorance. but i think that this knowledge might just help me escape what is to come. christ said to seek the truth and it will set you free....but im sure we have to bear our cross thru this...

[edit on 13-10-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

nice queen. your post sums myself up perfectly. cant stop thinking. sometimes i actually think that i am crazy. but then i think that everyone that i work with and such are ignorant to the things that are going on. they are closed minded. like robots. so i cant be crazy. they just view me as strange because i am not like them.

no, you are crazy. so am i. god told me so. here is an exerpt of the conversation we had, when i asked god how i should deal with those who said i was crazy:

----------------------------------
som replies:
"you honor me my lord god most high. may i inquire more?"

God replies:
"the price is you must serve, serve your peoples their truth, and through your actions, behaviors, and your intentions, serve me. but, if you serve your actions, and your behaviors and your intentions all true, you lose nothing, for the truth you find within you is my truth as well. ask away servant som, servant mos, servant tsom, servant most."

Som eyes watered, teared up. som spoke:

"i have learned more than i can relay within a time alotted, but i shall press forward with my task, with my job. however, many of my peoples are not properly prepared for such truths. i fear not for myself, but i fear that they will not accept my truth as theirs as well, and they will label me as crazy."

God laughed aloud and spoke:

"CRAZY? mirrors som, mirrors, remember?

C makes the same sound as an "K", minus the hisss of the pluralities and serpants hisssesessessessss.

KRAZY

(God laughed again)

Why sleep? WHY ZZZZZZZZZZ? Wise?

K R A Z Y [mirror] Y Z A R K

Y Z = WISE

SOM, MOS, TSOM, and MOST, i tell you now you are CRAZY to them in the realm opposite of heaven.

But CRAZY to god in the kingdom of heaven is:

WISE ARK.

som, you are the WHY (Y)SLEEP (Z) WISE (YZ) ARK.

but "C" also makes an "S" sound.

Need your donkey, som?
Need your ass, som?

arc? is also ARSE.

there som, your crazy. one of many of my gifts to you and your peoples.

ask me anything som, i will provide you with all truthfull answers."

Som speaks:
"I know so much, but only through you my lord, and your chosen. i see som in all that can observe. i thank you for my time, and i give to you my time. i will do what must be done to help the god in my peoples find my peoples and find my god. som is everyone, even all sogs, even all sobs, even all sows, for they are all my god, whom i serve, whether my god calls me crazy or not, i serve them unconditionally my truth, which is their truth, which is our god's truth, which is the truth."

God speaks:

"The Great Flood?

I said DELUGE.

Furthermore, i created and i create, and i shall create all equals.

I said DELUGE.

And, I put that DELUGE IN ALL ...... DELUSIONAL .... .. DELUGE IN ALL !!!!!!!
"

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
sometimes i wish i didnt know the things i do know and could have the bliss that comes from ignorance. but i think that this knowledge might just help me escape what is to come. christ said to seek the truth and it will set you free....but im sure we have to bear our cross thru this...

I know what you mean; however I also wonder - if I were blissfully ignorant, would I even know it as such?

For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases suffering.
~Ecclesiastes 1:18

It is the 'way that makes heavy' (according to the Archangel Haliel)....

However, also there is this:

For a man might labour with wisdom, knowledge, and skill; yet he leaves his heritage to a man who has not laboured for it. That too is futile and a great evil.
~Ecclesiastes 2:21

For He gives wisdom and knowledge and joy to a man who is good in His eyes. But to the sinner He gives the task of gathering and collecting, to give to him who is good before Elohim. That too is futile and feeding on wind.
~Ecclesiastes 2:26

And so I've come to understand something in these recent months: the knowledge and understanding that God is pouring out upon me (Blessed be He) is given because He also sent some of us this time into the world with not just a seed within ourselves, but also a key; this key deciphers the raw data mountains into that which threatens sometimes to drive us mad (the big picture that no man could paint)...

But our labors aren't so much with the accumulation/creation of this knowledge - others have labored and thought and been vexed - each soul with their own small section of their chosen field - most successful men have but one theory to their name - but even with giants like Einstein - their theories remained disjointed parcels of information for their lifetimes....

Our generation harvests and threshes out the knowledge - and by the time we get all done with our work, we'll be sitting down together and breaking bread! And of course all those who labored before will partake of the bread, too!

Maybe it's not so bad....

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
D I V I N E ????

Die vine?

a vine can choke and kill a tree. choke and kill a tree of life or a tree of knowledge?

just a thought, just words.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

it's that ambiguous.

I'll even let you tear apart this post if you'd like, just to see what you can make it imply that I really didn't mean. I mean, seriously, y's turned into h's??? At that point on page 1, you lost me.

TheBorg

Really? Ambiguous?

When was the last time a plane flew into a building in New York City?

the month? October.

October = 10

the day? the 11th day of October.

the year? 2006, aka "06"

so, go write down that date on a piece of paper, month, day, and year:

now, rotate the entire piece of paper upsidedown.

what do you see?

the last date an airplane flew into a building in New York City:

9-11-01.

coincidence?

maybe. maybe not.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Oh WOW

I don't believe in coinydinks, myself....

WOW

What a trip!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
quote:

Cease from practice based on intellectual understanding, pursuing words, and following after speech, and learn the backward step that turns your light inward to illuminate your self. Body and mind of themselves will drop away, and your original face will be manifest.
- Dogen

just a plausible possibility. .. .. .

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
undo identity

de - i.d.

de id

deid [mirror] died

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
n o b i l [mirror] lid on

yep, royalty has been keeping a lid on this for a few thousand years, perhaps.. . . ???

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
down amp pires (fires?)

look into a mirror:

garlic is garlic is as garlik:

Garllik [mirror Killrag .. . .. (*add your silent "e" at the end) .. ..

Kill rag + (silent "e") = Kill Rage

Kill Rage

KILL RAGE

garlic [mirrors] Kill Rage

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Then i can reserve the right to move silly bulls .. . . .

Ollay!

look, they spin around to charge at me again, from a different angle. . .

silly bulls!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You're silly.

Bull.

hee hee

oh yeah....Alpha and Omega - they aren't God - God their father, they are twins.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

You're silly.

Bull.

hee hee

oh yeah....Alpha and Omega - they aren't God - God their father, they are twins.

Alpha was fear (lucifer)
Omega was hate (Satan)

both dissapate.

both guards of edun.
both guards of the ark of the covenant.

both blind to what they guard.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm beginning to see a working theory here, long in the making.

it may be dependant upon a person's conscious state of mind which through their actions and behaviors one can observe reflections of certain intentions.

perhaps it is a person's state of mind which determines how they are subconsciously affected (influenced) to act or react to certain words.

i believe any "rules" of the bible in any combination may reflect a certain truth, and the rules can be applied to any word or words and any language, even if seen by the language you speak in.

what i mean by this is if you go out and rent the movie "Exocism of Emily Rose" and watch the scene during the part in the stables where she gives her names, listen carefully.. ..

although she is speaking in ancient tongues, if she were speaking in english you can hear confessions, i believe. for instance:
1) when she is saying she is the one who dwelt in cain, she pronounces these words:
"On bent knee and with hand"

2) when she is saying she is the one who dwelt in Judas she pronounces:
"in da paranoith of juda"

at any rate:

I believe if you apply the same rules of the bible to the bible, as well as other words you can extract additional truths from the words, and in many cases, you can extract possible future events.

i believe this may definatly be how Nostradomus did what he did, or it may have certainly been one tool he was utilizing.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
book depository?

book depositore

de = undo
pos = abbreviation for positive
sit = sight
tore = tore

depository = undo positive sight tore

depository = deep pose i (eye/see) tore why?

book depositore [mirror] erotisoqeb kood

erotisoqep kood

he rot tis so keep could
hero ties so cepkud

he wrote ties so see peeked.

some meanings extrapulated from: book depository
grassy knoll

grase nol [mirror] lone sarg ..... Lone Sergeant.

lone sarg!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
What exactly are you talking about?

Have you experimented with foreign languages, do the same 'coincidences' occur? A logical view on this matter tells you that these aren't even coincidences, just completely inconclusive and random statements!

And selectively pulling words from a random phrase you've created to serve your function is in and of itself proof that this doesn't work. If it truly functioned the way you believe it does, the entire phrase would make sense. But instead, you're just playing word games.

This is very true. Surely there must come a time where you stop giving examples and actually make a point. Sorry to sound a little bit negative here but I think it needed saying.

When i think of Egypt i think of the Great Pyramid.

When i think of the Great Pyramid i think of the big stone blocks they used to construct it.

When i think of the big stone blocks they used to construct it i think of a man chipping away at the rock to form the block.

When i think of him chipping away at that rock to make the block i think "he chipped", and then i think Egypt.

Egypt, he chipped.

Where in the world did you find this? You must consider the other (Egyptian & Arabic) way in which this word is spelled, ie Km.t, Kīmi, etc...

On the other hand I do admire your perseverance with this!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join