It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Language. Subliminal Influence. Caution: This may alter the way you think.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Aren't we taking this thing a little too far?

It seems as if you all want to find a coded message hidden in every word with more then 2 letters! Keep it real and don't loose your grip on reality!

Tim

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Aren't we taking this thing a little too far?

I don't think so.

It seems as if you all want to find a coded message hidden in every word with more then 2 letters! Keep it real and don't loose your grip on reality!

Tim

I could try to find a coded message in a word with less than 2 letters, if you want me to.

i hope i'm still in reality, whatever "reality" is worth.

Not sure what you meant with the "2 letter" thing, but perhaps it was merely a typo, i believe.

Thanks for the input all the same Tim & Happy New Year,
john

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Ma can mean in Thai: Horse, Pot-Noodle, Dog, Mother, not

pot-noodle = not poodle!!!

hee hee

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual wickedness in high places."

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Siren]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
"We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual wickedness in high places."

We also strive to identify the seed or root cause that becomes the effects of such spiritual wickedness.

This is the purpose for such searches, as i hope i do not offend. Merely seeking to share the truth, and ensure it is the truth that is being shared and sought, not shunned or ignored.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I understand and yes it makes sense. For those rooted in God, the world constantly digs at the foundation, especially, when the fruit is ripe. Satan is trying to kill the remnant so there will be no one left to testify of the truth. I am aware that God works in and through all and maintain that the victory is with Him.

Also, everything besides yes, no or silence is suspect.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Siren]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Football = (phonetically) futbal

f u t b a l
[mirror] l a d t u f

lad = boy
tuf = tough

boy tough = lad tough = lad tuf = ladtuf [reversed] = futbal or football

using the same technique yet again, a correlation is made.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I dont buy this at all... You think Karl Roves mother subconciously named him that because she subconciously knew he would be for Iraq?

This Lube

e is silent so Lub

backwards is Bul Siht

This Lube is Bullsh!t

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mushroom Fields Forever
I dont buy this at all... You think Karl Roves mother subconciously named him that because she subconciously knew he would be for Iraq?

Nope. I'm saying Carl Roves name and name alone has influenced American foriegn policy.

Who do you think the administration is listening to in regards to Iraqi policy??????????????

They are not listening to the American people or the polls.

They are not listening to the advice from the military commanders.

They are not listening to the congress.

They are not taking the advice of the commisions' reports on how to deal with the iraqi situation.

They are not listening to the iraqi people.

So, if the administration's policy and actions are inconsistant with what the American people are saying, the Congress is saying, the military commanders are saying, and the independant commisions findings and advice, and they are not listening or taking the advice of the iraqis, then .....

Who's Agenda are we serving, and what is influencing American Foriegn Policy .....

Because it is OBVIOUS that Foriegn policy on iraq is not influenced by:
Military Commanders, Congress, The American people, They Iraqi people, or the Independant Commisions. Bush said as much on 60 minutes when he said:

"They (reffering to Congress) can try to (stop me) but I've made up my mind."

I have already recieved validation and justification for doing what it is i am trying to share.

I do not need your validation. I'm just demonstrating with 100s of examples that there is a pattern, and i am suggesting that our subconscious minds both recognize and acknowledge that pattern, which in turn influences our actions and behaviors.

As for your little sly attempt at cursing and getting by the sensors .....

What is it that makes a curse word a curse word?????

The same thing I'm saying is REAL .....

Hand CUFFS are used as form of bondage ....

CUFF [mirror] FFUC

the "S" word backwards could be pronounced as Ties, another bonding word. When you are tied up, you are bound.

Crap backwards would be another word that means to not be moving in any direction, stalled, not moving, not progressing .....

CRAP [mirror] PARK

Why do you think they are curse words???

If you see no correlation, if you can not recognize any commonality, if you choose to believe that this is arbitrary and loosely connected .....

Fine by me. I am not offended by your perception, just dissipointed that others so easily disregard something that may be binding their own senses, and their own perceptions.

So, you can either choose to not believe in the possibility before you have all the facts, or you can remain open minded until you have enough facts to make a more informed decision.

I wonder if it is coincidence that the Star Wars program, which is the most elaborate Ray Gun ever, with lasers bouncing off satellites was culmination of an effort led by a man named RAY GUN .... REAGAN

I wonder if it is coincidence that a NEW way of understanding gravity and the measurement of gravity was made by a man named NEW TON, given that a TON is a measurement of weight.

carl rov [reversed] vor lrac

it is what it is, whether you notice a pattern or not, a pattern exists regardless of your opinion.

open eye on

open i on .... openion ..... opinion

open an eye on something ....

seek writ, secret

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm trying to convince the readers of this thread not to totally discount the possibility of the content of this thread having truthfull substance to it.

If you need more proof that others believe this is true, then explain away why courts of law have had judges and jury spend time and money considering cases against bands for backwards subliminal messaging??

The law must have thought it true enough to permit it to be taken to court.

The judges must have thought it true enough not to just immediatly throw the case out altogether.

So, is there truth in this?

Perhaps

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Wait a minute your right this all really does make sense. Bush isn't listening to americans because of Karl Roves name. Of course! I thought he was just a lying horrible president but it turns out its not his fault he is being directed by his subconcious

I know you think your on to something here but its worthless

how do you account for words and names from other languages.

what do curse words have to do with parking or being tied up?

you can make a correlation out of tons of things... thats what imaginations are for, yours is a lil overactive i think

maybe if i wanted to be POETIC i would CITE the OP, because thats about all this wordplay is good for

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Mushroom Fields Forever]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Wait a minute your right this all really does make sense. Bush isn't listening to americans because of Karl Roves name. Of course! I thought he was just a lying horrible president but it turns out its not his fault he is being directed by his subconcious.

sarcasm noted, perhaps his subconscious mind (99.9+ % of his thoughts) does have some measure of influence over his conscious mind (0.00+ % of his thoughts).

I know you think your on to something here but its worthless.

this statement fails to provide any credible proof to the contrary of the suggested theory.

how do you account for words and names from other languages.

i am sorry i have not yet mastered all other words in all other languages.
However, give me a name, a word, or a phrase and i will apply the same techniques and demonstrate that the coincidence does continue. I do not discount other languages from being encoded because our brains operate within the same perameters: The Law of Association is how we integrate new information, by attaching it to known information. So, depending upon how an individual's neuro-net is hardwired, coupled with their intentions, may determine how their actions and behaviors are influenced, not controlled, but influenced in a certain manner.

As for the names being encoded, the person either acts upon the meaning of their name, or something knew about their future, which may suggest few tour (few=fu tour=ture).

what do curse words have to do with parking or being tied up?

bondage, constraints, they imply being bound (the mind).

you can make a correlation out of tons of things... thats what imaginations are for, yours is a lil overactive i think.

you may be right, my imagination may be overactive. But what are you comparing my overactive imagination too? What imagination are you using as a basis for comparison?

For my imagination to conform to the set perameters of the accepted norm would require me to live my life constrained by the expectations of other people, and the end result would be me disregarding my own expectations altogether.

maybe if i wanted to be POETIC i would CITE the OP, because thats about all this wordplay is good for

if ever you were proved wrong, would you even know it? Surely not if it is not if you've already accepted that it is not possible.

see eye add 3 cue
c......i......+..E...q

police = poles

p o l e s [mirror] s e l o q

a "Q" makes a "K" or "C" sound. A "p" in a mirror looks like a "q".

see lock?

se loq [mirror] pol es = police

1) phoenetically
2) reversed/mirrored
3) correct grammar/spelling according to your language.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WHY is there a FOE of our SOUL and our LIFE?

*** It is my opinion that the keywords to this sentence are:

WHY FOE SOUL LIFE

1) phoenetically .....

WHY = y
FOE = fo
SOUL = sol
LIFE = lif

y fo sol lif [mirror] fil los of y = Philosophy

fil = phil
los = los
of = oph
y = y/e

But, one can also extract other meanings from the word philosophy using their own neuronet as a key, what it means to them.

Yet, another parallel provided by the same techniques ....

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Mushroom Fields Forever

here is a link which better discribes the justification which initially caused me to ponder such fanciful "word games":

I think this will better explain why there is reasonable justification for entertaining such an idea, and one of the reasons i began doing it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I feel the need to apoligize for being a little disrespectful, you just lost me with some of those ideas. Maybe some words like teach and cheat were created subconciously but there is no way of really knowing. Maybe whoever invented these words really wanted them to be mirrors or opposites like that one. But things like cuff and fucc... I don't think our subconcious gets too symbolic in terms of thinking that word constrains your mind like handcuffs. Plus I'm willing to bet words like fucc were used before we used cuffs (if not then apply this to another example).

I still am not sure what I think of bible code but it is interesting.

I think your idea may have some validity I just think it is on a much smaller scale then what you think. So I partially take back some things I said about it being bull, but I am still not on board with you on most of your correlations. You can philosophically find correlations with almost everything if you think about it long enough, especially if ur eating from my fields.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I feel the need to apoligize for being a little disrespectful, you just lost me with some of those ideas.

I'm not offended at all. It is a difficult concept to grasp, and i actually believe that there is a defence mechanism within us that prevents us from seeing it, if it's real. It isn't really my theory, but rather seems to be the theory of many others throughout history, who i sort of trying to link together.

Maybe some words like teach and cheat were created subconciously but there is no way of really knowing. Maybe whoever invented these words really wanted them to be mirrors or opposites like that one. But things like cuff and fucc... I don't think our subconcious gets too symbolic in terms of thinking that word constrains your mind like handcuffs. Plus I'm willing to bet words like fucc were used before we used cuffs (if not then apply this to another example).

Unfortunatly, you are right. The only way this theory can hold water is if our minds, or some other mechanism, can encode words in the past to reflect something known only to the future. In other words, do we subconsciously remember the future and past?

I still am not sure what I think of bible code but it is interesting.

I think your idea may have some validity I just think it is on a much smaller scale then what you think. So I partially take back some things I said about it being bull, but I am still not on board with you on most of your correlations. You can philosophically find correlations with almost everything if you think about it long enough, especially if ur eating from my fields.

Your points and concerns wera and are still valid as well.

One can seemingly use different "rules" or arbitrarely peer into words and phrases and see different outcomes. But are the outcomes not true, or totally unrelated to the source the rules were applied to? I theorize not, but i'm still looking. I only continue this because i have seen too many coincidences to discount it all together. At some point, the number of the coincidences must make them more than coincidences. A pattern, or patterns may exist, but the universality of applying the rules still elludes me. Or more to the point, i simply don't know enough. But, i will say i learn more by peoples posts, and your contribution as well.

I thank you for speaking your mind, and i don't dissegard your arguement altogether.

I would be more ignorant if i were to ignore your logic, because your logic does make sense.

And, yes, i know if this is true, in part or in whole, then it does require a person to start to look at things in a different light.

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
same add search
same + search

sam sirch ... chris mas

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
believer [mirror] revealed

i hear no "i" in believer. I hear no "a" in revealed. i know a "b" in the mirror is "d"

belever = believer
reveled = revealed

belever [mirror] reveled

believer [mirror] revealed

revealed [mirror] believer

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
NA = no / negative

SHUN = to ignore / Not pay attention to

ALL = All / Al

NA SHUN ALL = NATIONAL

shun all while you pass time, might be the na, shun all pass time.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Na = No / Negative
Shun = To Ignore / Not pay attention to
All = All / Al
Seek = To look for / *(Sec)
Cure = The remedy / the cure / the medicine / the thing that fixes
It = it
Why = The questioning of the purpose / *(Y)
Add = To add / Plus
Visor = Blinders / Tainted vision

Na Shun All Seek Cure It Why? Add Visor .....

National Security Advisor.

how appropriate!
I mean, Bush's administration is defying what the Iraqi government wants, what the Iraqi people want, what 70+% of the American people want, what the experts advise, and what congress wants and says is necessary.

So if the American Administration's Foriegn policy concerning Iraq is not compliant with:
1) Independant Experts and what they suggest
2) The Congress, and what they suggest
3) The American People and what they suggest
4) The Iraqi government
5) The Iraqi People
6) The International community ...

Well then perhaps they are negative(na) and shunning all while seeking the cure to it while asking why and adding to their apparrel blinding visors. Because either we don't see why they are doing what they are doing which makes us blind, or they don't value the opinions of EVERYONE ELSE!

[edit on 21-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
same add search
same + search

sam sirch ... chris mas

Gotcha!

It seems to be 'Code-talker' and I certainly suspect the art form is as ancient as the medium - not the written word but the SPOKEN word - which has not changed, I don't think - vocal chords determine that! OR at least that is what i presently stand under!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join