It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bizarre 9/11 conspiracy theory - You won't believe it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
19 pissed off muslim males, were given detailed instructions on how to conduct a precisely timed military campaign against a world super power, by a bearded man with a walkie talkie in a cave, in the mountains of one of the worlds poorest countires.

Those men proceded to smuggle some razor blade knives through security check points, used them to take control of 4 airplanes, flew around the east coast erratically, evading military jets on exercises and proceeded to hit 3 buildings in exactly the designated spots. The fourth plane never made it to it's target, but have no fear because a fourth building fell down all by itself anyways.

The government was able to piece together almost every detail of the operation within a week, despite the fact that all of the evidence was incinerated, except for the hundreds of clues which were left behind by the extremely in-competant attackers.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

its racist and dangerous and arrogant to assume our enemies can't carry out an operation because they are muslim

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey DGtemp: How do you autopsy the dust of thousands?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Let's change your post a bit and remove your bias.

19 Muslim extremists, were given detailed instructions on how to conduct a precisely timed attack on another country, by a very rich known terrorist leader.

Those men, knowing airport security guidelines, took small knifes , used them to take control of 4 airplanes, flew around the east coast erratically, with no military craft nearby and proceeded to hit 3 buildings. The fourth plane never made it to it's target, but another building was damaged by the falling skyscraper next to it to the point where it eventually collapsed.

The government was able to piece together almost every detail of the operation within a week, due to the fact that they already had an idea it might happen, and the person who did it announced responsibility.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Val, there were also numerous witness reports of a C-130 seen flying over the Pentagon as flight 77 crashed into it. I think there was an official statement made that it was "trailing" Flight 77, which seems to conflict with reports that they didn't know where flight 77 was. Don't quote me on the exact details though.

Originally posted by elitegamer23
more to add to the popular conspiracy.....

on the day of the attack our wonderful government came to the conclusion the apparent attack must have been carried out by the evil muslim osama bin laden.
archive.salon.com...

I watched the CNN replay of the day's broadcasts this morning, and the first mention of Osama Bin Laden basically stated that the US intel services didn't have a clue who it was, but that the Israeli intel had told Washington it was Osama. This report came at 10:45am, about 15 minutes after the towers had collapsed. 2 hours into the event and Israel already knows who it is.

[edit on 2006-9-11 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
They knew where Flight 77 was AFTER it entered Washington Center airspace. When it got close to Washington, they had an unknown contact at high speed, and fairly low altitude. The C-130 was just taking off, and right near the Pentagon, so they asked the pilot to ID the plane.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy

The government was able to piece together almost every detail of the operation within a week, due to the fact that they already had an idea it might happen, and the person who did it announced responsibility.

Wait a minute...which one of these guys are you referring to?

Because one of them is real and one's Memorex. Which one said he did it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
They knew where Flight 77 was AFTER it entered Washington Center airspace. When it got close to Washington, they had an unknown contact at high speed, and fairly low altitude. The C-130 was just taking off, and right near the Pentagon, so they asked the pilot to ID the plane.

Thanks for clearing that up Zaph, and there's no need to SHOUT buddy, I can hear you fine.
Can you link to your source for that please?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This thread could possibly become the compendium of all 9/11 conspiracies.

with a bit of humor mixed in - which is good for the soul and what ails us - but doesn't heal what harms us.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Well, actually, this is incorrect. They did not know where Flight 77 was when it entered Washington Center airspace. That's why they asked the C130 to identified a high speed, low altitude unidentified target...because they didn't know what it was. They absolutely did NOT (pardon the shout) know where Flight 77 was.

link   
valhall you never cease to amaze me .

here is a vote for wats.

peace

link   
Sorry, wasn't meant to shout at you. Just emphasizing.

According to the official report, Flight 77 reappeared on radar from Indianapolis, but it wasn't seen, because it was east of the last known position. There is conflicting information about this, however, here's the source about Washington Center.

Washington flight control notices a new eastbound plane entering its radar with no radio contact and no transponder identification. They do not realize it is Flight 77. They are aware of the hijackings and crashes of Flights 11 and 175, yet they apparently fail to notify anyone about the unidentified plane. [Newsday, 9/23/2001; 9/11 Commission, 6/17/2004] Another report says they never notice it, and it is only noticed when it enters radar coverage of Washington’s Dulles International Airport at 9:24 a.m. (see (9:24 a.m.)). [Washington Post, 11/3/2001]

www.cooperativeresearch.org.../11=aa77

I SHOULD have said, they identified an unknown contact that was flight 77.

[edit on 9/11/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am with you on that one zaph.

EDIT - because I'm having dropsie problems.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrFantastic
This thread in almost it's entirety is retarded. For someone to think that the Government had anything to do with the merciless killings of over 3000 American citizens is the utmost ... There really isn't a word to describe the stupidity of that thought.

Is it SO hard to believe that Muslim terrorists actually want us dead and that they did carry out an attack on the United States on 9/11/01? With NO help from the US Government.

I'm sorry that you find it so hard to believe that a government would kill it's own people to better itself. There's this little thing called genocide were the government does kill it's people (Nazi Germany, Armenian Genocide in Turkey), so I think i'll keep being suspicious of our loving and caring government that would never harm it's beloved sheep.

Not that some muslim's don't want us dead, or wouldn't attack us, I just can't believe that somebody could hijack a plane with a boxcutter. Think about the terrorist to passenger ratio and try to find a way to convince me that I can take out 200+ people with a boxcutter.

So yes, it is So hard to believe that Muslim terrorists who do want us dead could actually carry out that plan with NO help from the US Government.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Besides the fact that prior to 9/11 flight crews were trained to keep passengers in their seats, and calm, and give the hijackers everything they wanted?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Besides the fact that prior to 9/11 flight crews were trained to keep passengers in their seats, and calm, and give the hijackers everything they wanted?

Exactly... flash forward to 'the shoe bomber' for the results of the next time someone tried something stupid on a plane. There was an NBA player on the plane that gives a great account of how he held the guy by his ponytail while other passengers beat him into submission. There were so many people beating this guy that they were hurting each other... it took the passengers about 30 seconds from the time someon noticed him trying to light something in his shoe, to total submission.

Before that people just went "Damn, now we're gonna be held at some airport for 3 days while they negotiate..." If you stayed calm, you lived, the hijackers lived, and everyone was happy at the end of the week. There will NEVER be another box cutter hijacking after 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nice thread. Whether you believe the consipiracy theories as i do or not, bush and his cronies should have gotten into some kind of trouble after the dust settled. The fact alone that he sat there for about 7 mins? (not sure,too tired to look it up) after being told "america is under attack". He already watched after the first one hit while in his limo. The president of the united states of america in a nuclear age sat there.........for some odd minutes instead of immediately leaving to assess the situation.

No matter what side you're on just this alone should be enough to tick you off.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
please give W and the usa government a break. its not like anyone thought the wtc might be a target.

en.wikipedia.org...

On February 26, 1993 at 12:17 PM, a Ryder truck filled with 1,500 pounds (682 kg) of explosives was planted by Ramzi Yousef and detonated in the underground garage of the North Tower, opening a 100 foot (30 m) hole through 4 sublevels of concrete. Six people were killed and over a thousand injured.

its not like the department of justice made a handbook titled "Emergency Responce to Terrorism" with a big target on one of the wtc towers.
www.september11news.com...

who would have imagined that planes could be used as weapons?
delong.typepad.com...

Susie Madrak: WASHINGTON, Sept. 13 -- American aviation officials were warned as early as 1998 that Al Qaeda could "eek to hijack a commercial jet and slam it into a U.S. landmark," according to previously secret portions of a report prepared last year by the Sept. 11 Commission.

who was to think that al qaeda would actually attack the usa. who in the white house would have thought this ... BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO STRIKE IN USA.

www.sourcewatch.org...'s_Daily_Briefing_Memo

www.fas.org...

[edit on 11-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

[edit on 11-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
No one accused him of being a smart, witty, quick acting fellow!

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Because one of them is real and one's Memorex. Which one said he did it?

I've since seen clearer shots taken from that video and it does appear to be the original OBL. From the same tape:

The capture image from that footage we often see compared is an extremely low quality image:

Also we don't ever see OBL smiling/laughing except in this tape, so there's naught for comparison.

Sorry, wasn't meant to shout at you. Just emphasizing.

THAT'S OK. I FORGIVE YOU.

[edit on 2006-9-11 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Valhall, unless they've developed some sort of very tight beam jamming technology that could jam an moving target at several hundred miles I doubt seriously that a 300kt EC-130H could intercept a 500kt+ plus jetliner's electronics. When the EC-130H jams disrupts electronics, it disrupts all electronic frequencies because all the enemy has to do avoid jamming would be to switch frequencies. Every aircraft would have been jammed within in large radius of the EC-130H. Flt 93 was more than 170 miles from DC when it when down. It would have to have been to been found and tracked to have been jammed. Something your average EC-130H just couldn't have done without airbourne radar surveillance. No AWACS aircraft were airbourne at the time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join