It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bizarre 9/11 conspiracy theory - You won't believe it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
19 pissed off muslim males, were given detailed instructions on how to conduct a precisely timed military campaign against a world super power, by a bearded man with a walkie talkie in a cave, in the mountains of one of the worlds poorest countires.

Those men proceded to smuggle some razor blade knives through security check points, used them to take control of 4 airplanes, flew around the east coast erratically, evading military jets on exercises and proceeded to hit 3 buildings in exactly the designated spots. The fourth plane never made it to it's target, but have no fear because a fourth building fell down all by itself anyways.

The government was able to piece together almost every detail of the operation within a week, despite the fact that all of the evidence was incinerated, except for the hundreds of clues which were left behind by the extremely in-competant attackers.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
19 pissed off muslim males, were given detailed instructions on how to conduct a precisely timed military campaign against a world super power, by a bearded man with a walkie talkie in a cave, in the mountains of one of the worlds poorest countires.

Lol! Take a peek at this! It will tell you about the biggest conspiracy in history, which is 9/11.

Here

So its not about a bearded coot hiding in the mountain caves of Afghanistan/Pakistan who planned such a sophisticated op against Super Power America.

There's more than meets the eye!!

Read it........ and have a nice day!

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Those men proceded to smuggle some razor blade knives through security check points, used them to take control of 4 airplanes, flew around the east coast erratically, evading military jets on exercises and proceeded to hit 3 buildings in exactly the designated spots. The fourth plane never made it to it's target, but have no fear because a fourth building fell down all by itself anyways.

The government was able to piece together almost every detail of the operation within a week, despite the fact that all of the evidence was incinerated, except for the hundreds of clues which were left behind by the extremely in-competant attackers.

Wow.. this must be the worst 9/11 theory yet..

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
In nothing we trust is obviously a kook. Haven't taken your meds, have you? And just where is the evidence for your asinine and obviously delusional claims? Wait, let me guess: Bigfoot stole it last night when he flew by in his black helicopter, right? With an alien tractor beam, right?

I hope your tinfoil-hat is still fitting snugly, at least.

[Apart from that, I hope the mods will excuse this technical violation of the rules of conduct]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
ill add to your conspiricy.

after the second plane hits its target, the president elect W decides its better to leave 100s of millions of americans scared , then risk scaring a class of preschoolers. i dont blame him , the pet goat is his favorite book.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Put yourself in someone's shoes who is prepared to die for their cause.

Would you aim to make everything 'perfect'? I would.

Have you heard of acting. Actors make even me, skeptic among skeptics believe something else. Suspended belief.

Illusionists. It's all about deception. Point at one thing do something else.

I don't find this too far fetched.

Pray tell what is your 'truth' you believe what happened that fateful day.

Take care and peace,
- Nazgarn

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Although, Elitegamer23, you have left me open there.

I have no idea why he continued reading that book, upside down at the best.

Perhaps he wanted to educated a few preschoolers how to read a book upside down rather than attend to his countrymen. Who knows.

Take care and peace,
- Naz

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
How about this one?

Bin Laden was contacted by the Bush administration and told that as a CIA operative, he had work to do-
He rounded up his best men to go on a mission that would make them martyrs and financially take care of their families...

The rest is history.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
ill add to your conspiricy.

after the second plane hits its target, the president elect W decides its better to leave 100s of millions of americans scared , then risk scaring a class of preschoolers. i dont blame him , the pet goat is his favorite book.

en.wikipedia.org...

What better way to instill confidence in a population, which has been scared by a fictional story of a pet goat, than to nullify the constitution, the bill of rights and excerce presidential executive emergency orders which would allow the president to declare war, without the consent of congress on a foriegn nation.

Dad says the goat has gotta go bye-bye forever, becuase it's a taker. The little girl talks dad into giving the goat a second chance. Dad puts the goat on double, super secret probation.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
OMG

This surely is the most implausible of all the Theories Ive heard on 9-11, what stupid people would believe anything as rediculous as that?

On a serious side (and I am being serious above too) the whole upside down reading of a book called a Pet Goat had to be in your face blatant symbolism, Goats AKA Devil?black Arts also the double Blind of it being upside down. Many many satanists etc out there knew where the truth was when they watched that clip, everyone else just puts it down to chance. Some of us understood it but arnt part of the badies.

What a wild theory 14 men and a cave, you must be taking some type of extreme Pyschtropics.

Regards

Elf

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This thread in almost it's entirety is retarded. For someone to think that the Government had anything to do with the merciless killings of over 3000 American citizens is the utmost ... There really isn't a word to describe the stupidity of that thought.

Is it SO hard to believe that Muslim terrorists actually want us dead and that they did carry out an attack on the United States on 9/11/01? With NO help from the US Government.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Wait...is this like a collaborative writing exercise? If so, I want to add my part.

*ahem*

And then, when the WTC towers fell they killed the FBI agent who had been considered the number one tracker of Osama bin Laden and who had tried to investigate the U.S.S. Cole attack but had all his good efforts stymied by the State Department ambassador to Yemen, Barbara Bodine. Even after he was cut off at the pass in the U.S.S. Cole investigation he continued to try to get the FBI to listen to his repeated warnings that there was about to be a major attack and then he got set-up in a "leak" to the New York Times that defamed him and so he decided to retire because he was sick of the intelligence agencies not sharing information on terrorists, and he knew some one was out to ruin his career in the FBI!

WELL...just as soon as he retired he took a job - JUST DAYS BEFORE THE ATTACK - as the HEAD of security for the World Trade Center complex where he ended up dead from the September 11 attack, but was one of those rare victims who had his body recovered!

*okay, somebody else's turn now*

archives.cnn.com...

www.pbs.org...

www.pbs.org...

www.newyorker.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
And why is it so hard to believe that domestic terrorists did carry out the attacks? With LOTSA help from the US Government? Especially in light of Northwoods. No thought can ever be as stupid as no thought at all, and not thinking about it is what you apparently propagate.

I actually liked your contribution Valhall. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well, if you like that, then you ought to get a kick out of the sequel.

*meanwhile back at the ranch*

While John P. O'Neill lay rotting in a grave somewhere in the continental United States, struck down by the terrorists he'd spent the final decade of his life trying to stop, only to be met by such nefarious nemeses as Barbara Bodine - Babs Bodine - the bitch that many say has a good share of blame for why the 9/11 attacks weren't stopped, went on to become the interim "mayor" of Baghdad after that country was invaded on grounds that have since shifted 2 or 3 times but we think have finally landed on "spreading democracy".

www.udel.edu...

www.state.gov...

www.sptimes.com...

*okay, tag you're it*

[edit on 9-11-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
ALso, the day before, on Sept. 10 2001, Donald Rumsfeld had to admit to losing TRILLIONS of dollars at the Pentagon... Gee, I wonder why the timing?

Bury the story?
Fund the operation?

Civilian accountants that were investigationg this loss were in the part of the pentagon that was struck by something...

Co-inky-dink?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I thought that maybe the waiters and bar staff who were serving Bush's dad and Osamas family member in the meeting on the day of the attacks maybe were involved.

We all know that generally low paid workers are usually immigrants to the US trying their hardest to earn money decently and honestly (as apposed to the people who they were serving food too!).

Well the truth is the waiters and the bar staff did it, they drugged the food and implanted their twisted neo con views through brainwashing on the assorted meeting, who then carried it out on their behalf.

I mean we all know that the American government cant be involved they are too busy ensuring that the nations air defences about 2-3 minutes flying time from both NY and washington were at full preparedness, ready for such an attack!!

regards

Elf

PS valhall brilliant as usual

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Although, Elitegamer23, you have left me open there.

I have no idea why he continued reading that book, upside down at the best.

Perhaps he wanted to educated a few preschoolers how to read a book upside down rather than attend to his countrymen. Who knows.

Take care and peace,
- Naz

Snopes is your freind

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You have voted Valhall for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

You are a bloody genious woman!!!... You always do your homework and for that, I give you an A... as is w.A.t.s.

original quote by: MrFantastic
Is it SO hard to believe that Muslim terrorists actually want us dead and that they did carry out an attack on the United States on 9/11/01?

no it is not which is part of the brilliance of the whole thing. 19 terrorists did the actual attacks. It had to be this way. It is the only way that the govt cannot be "caught" red handed. It is plausible deniablility.

original quote by: MrFantastic
With NO help from the US Government.

As for the second part of your question; absolutely not. There are too many variables that were beyond the scope of the terrorists capabilities that happened that day. Pay attention to what Valhall posts.. she is very very adept at research and fact finding with resources beyond anything you or I can come up with. Valhall has earned my trust as a valid source over these past 2 + years(1 viewer; 1 member).

The thing, to me, is that there is some truth in the official story....theres just alot of BS around it that is making it more of a fairy tale to me than some of what the CT angle suggests. Not all CT theory is accurate, but ALL CT theories should not be lumped into a collective whole. Each theory itself must be taken as individual. My goal as a "CT"er is to see enough evidence be brought to light to warrent a reinvestigation. Independent of Govt. 'interference'.

And even if EVERYTHING that the govt. has said is true... why have there been no accountability? Why has the 911 Commission's admittion that they had been lied to going unprosucuted? Why is Osama still not on the FBI most wanted list for 911? Why did Our president less than a year after 911 say that they are not interested in finding him; hes not important?

Whether it was neglegence or outright complicity; our govt. failed us miserably(at best) and is treasonous(at its worst); on that faitful day. Some people need to be held accountable. And the worst part of all is that the govt. canj end all this debate... end it all... If they only release the actual footage of the pentagon(because a one frame per second camera horse crap might fly for some storage facility that is open for the public) the Pentagon is supposed to be one of the most secure buildings in the world. There is no way in god's green earth, that I am going to believe that is the only angle they have to show us is one camera of such pathetic quiality. Where the hell are my tax dollars going where My little retail shop has higher sophistication in surveillence cameras?

And, the only unjustice truly done to those that lost their lives that day; would be to bury the truth and let their deaths be made vein by letting the true criminals escape unpunished(whoever they may be). It is not an injustice to those that perished to question the events of that day. It is quiet the opposite.. I do not know a single person who died that day.. but yet I spend my time day in and day out trying to find out what happened that day. Why? is it because I get paid to do it? hell no. Is it because I have an agenda; something to gain? again, hell no. Why then do I (and many like me) do this? It is because we care we care a great deal about those that died. We do it because we care a great deal about our country(not the A-holes running it; from both sides of the political isle). My problem with the govt. from a criminal perspective is that: the govt. has motive (Project Northwoods; PNAC) they have also been the greatest beneficiaries of the events since(PATRIOT ACT I and II) 911. They have increased thier budgets anmd thier powers immensly in the wake of 911. That, at the least, is overzealous; and it its worst complicit(once again).

So no matter if the official fairytale or the CT fairytale(s) are right... the people in said govt. positions need to face the music of accountability... because 3000+ of our countrymen and women and police and firefighters lost their lives that day and someone has to stand up and not just take the blame but the reprocussions that go along... And if the govt. has covered things up to save some of its own; then they need to face the punishments as well. If people are to be locked up in prison for something as trivial as somking a joint; then someone has to pay for the lives lost on 911... becuase our govt(one way or the other) is at least partially responsible for the neglegent homicide of those people. Not some facless blame on a bureau(FBI,CIA, etc) but those specific people who were responsible throughout the varying departments. And if the govt. is fully complicit; then we need to have some massive justice. The likes of which would rock the foundations of this country to the core.

"Let justice be done; though thy heveans fall"

thank you for your time,
TONE23

"Why doth treason never prosper? For if it propers none dare call it treason"

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wait a minute. I thought ATS had a policy against posting obviously false information.

(excuse the one-liner)

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lumos
I actually liked your contribution Valhall. Thank you.

Yes... me too. I like it very much Valhall....Please continue

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join