It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

government and aliens together?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Home
EarthSister...what do you mean?

Zeta Home

What do I mean about what, exactly?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This is currently changing because of you and me. Watch and see.

this

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Zeta Home

I mean "you and me" as ordinary people who are making contact with the alien races and sharing information despite government control. The people. The publics.

The people will force the changes in our governments due to the truth we learn about the alien races, from the aliens themselves and from each other.

It's a process well underway.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You guys... I have all the answers... Let's join up. I have achieved a cosmic consciousness and everything makes sense. I know God and I know the infinity. I know the universe... and they will be here soon. I believe they are already on their way in large numbers.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That pic doesnt prove anything other than you have a poor quality camera or you cant be bothered to take a half decent pic of a supposed implant inside you.

and whos this guy who claims to have contacted god and infinity?and that they are coming. yeeh OK then.
seriously

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Laugh all you want... but I challenge you... prove it wrong. You can't prove God wrong. I challenge anyone who doesn't believe... and if you can prove it to be wrong then I will never show my face on these message boards again. Your blaspheming and your prejudices are not proving anything except for the lack of intelligence that you are emitting. In fact, I challenge the entire world, all human beings from any culture, any background, and any profession.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
yeah, that photo was pretty poor. usual in the case of these subjects.
set your settings to the little flower on your digital camera, that's the macro function, then re-take the photo. you can get really amazing shots that way.
re-post and show the world.

[edit on 08/10/2006 by zooplancton]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Oh, I didn't mean the picture... I meant God and extra-terrestrials... or "angels" and "heaven". The infinity of existence... eternal death... yet eternal life. Perhaps I should start a thread about this... but I do not want it to be limited to a particular section... I want everyone to be involved because this WILL change the world.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I have all the answers

YOU have ALL the answers?...PLEASE SHARE.

you cant prove god wrong

So your saying that you are "God" now

Right okay then dgoodpasture or "God" if you prefer, I with my somewhat inferior intelligience am unable to disprove that you are able to talk with superior beings although it is highly unlikely aswell as outrageously unbelievable...but since you proclaim to have "all" the "answers" could you please prove yourself right and I wrong to the whole of ATS otherwise I aswell as many others will continue to think you are some kind of loon who is overly self-righteous.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
There is no static God okay... because there cannot be a solid beginning... why? Because NOTHING can NEVER exist. The existence of the universe is therefore eternal and infinite... and SOLID because there is no "empty space" or else it wouldn't exist!... there never was a beginning and never an ending... the scientists can continue to waste billions but they will never find it... it never existed... nor will it ever. Why? Because a beginning represents NOTHING before it... and nothing CANNOT exist. Why? Because then what brang existence into existence? It is infinity... what created that? What created that? and that? INFINITY. The God spoken of in the Bible meets all these criteria... we are just yet to accept it. Omnipotent, omnipresent... infinite alpha... infinite omega. Evolution is how we are created in its image. Death is eternal for the conscious being.... but while it is alive it is living eternally within its own existence... Eternal is the conscious being that is existing within itself.... when it ceases to exist... it is over. It does not matter anymore because it does not know it. Yet there is eternal life in a sense of eternal impact... what we do here while alive affects this world for eternity. God is the universe and God created us through Evolution, we should live to know God... the universe is an infinite mirror... an infinite duality... and an infinite truth when understood. There are no consistencies or randomizations... all things only happen because they must... and must is because it happens. 0 is a fallacy, it is a non-existeny... Illusion is a fallacy... the illusion is within the illusion itself... therefore is it does not exist... and non-existence is a fallacy! Illusions are fear.
Extra-terrestrials exist. Heaven is HERE. God is the infinite Universe!
There is so much more... ask away. We are ALL Gods and Godesses because God is within us... and God IS us... God IS the universe... and we ARE the universe. The creator creates the creation (us) and then the creation creates, and the creation becomes creators. The creation realizes that it IS the creator.

We ARE the mass/matter/energy of the universe... we are just conscious mass/matter/energy... we must live by these laws! Action/reaction... etc. We must wake up and understand what we are and where we are.

Please also understand that the lack of intelligence I was referring to only means your lack of God... I do not intend to call you stupid. I apologize... Sometimes I get very steamed up over this... because it is the TRUTH and people laugh at me.

I only contacted extraterrestrials once... There are no such things as supreme beings... we are all natural and here because of God. We are all just BEING. I do not know if what these people who started this thread say about their implants or the UFO is true... I don't know them and I will not make judgment... but what is being presented through me is truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
where's the pic - i want to see

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Home
Here is my proof, my implant
i7.tinypic.com...

There was UFO over Pag 2002. and military planes were there too. But military denied that..ofcourse hehe

Hi there, I think it would be very productive if you tell us all you can recall about your experiencies, including those that you believe are responsible for that implants. BTW, can you please take a better shot of that thing you have inside your body?
In the other hand, you must to understand that removing that stuff and making analysis on it could be very important as a proof that aliens in fact are interacting with some of us, thing that could be detonat or part of detonant to two important points:

- To press the Gov. to tell finally the truth they are hidding about this matter
- To demostrates to the scientific community the reality of those experiencies

Meaning, to finally reveal all people, interested or not, that in fact something real is going on. Do you really think you can make something more important while not removing this "implant"? In which way? It's very clear for me that is a much better wise decision to remove that thing and let the science to make the analysis needed.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Right now humanity is sitting on a couch in a dark house(Earth). It has a window (something like the night sky) and a door (Your brain) but they refuse to look for it because they are comfortable on the couch. I am opening up the drapes as we speak and letting the light shine in so that you that you will be able to find the door and then be capable of walking out into the the real world: The universe.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
this guy is aboslutely right....things is awesome to finnalt hear someone who has the answers...and i know you do..because what you say is making me feel like you know what yuor saying....id also like to say that the et's ange;s are coming THIS YEAR..in the 6th seal ...i also believe we are all god in a sense because we carry the same energys from god within our bodys''just like jesus told us that the kingdom of god is within us...and a bunch other things..i have alot to share with you ...send me a u2u or something.....i do suggest you dont watse your time starting a thread..ive tryed that so many times..and it got me knowhere..because there is so much you know that everyone else cant and wqont understand...but since you do know whats about to take place ..be happy and rejoice..

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
in the book of revelations there is a description made about 7 seals on the book in christ hand...each seal that is opened is equal to one year on earth...remeber things in heaven are differnet from earth..things we cant yet understand...when the 1st seal was opened this was the year 2001 hince the 1...every year folliwng as a seal...so that makes 2006 the sixth seal...now i could copy and paste the scriptures for you..but im not..you can read it yourself..its in chapter 6...now ..we have only a few months left in this year and alll the things written in the 6th seal have not yet happened...many signs will come from heaven(outerspace) the stars that will fall from the sky...ive seen those stars and i know they are spacecraft....

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You are welcome. It is great to finally meet another who accepts the answers
Let's continue our conversations out in the public so that everyone may see the revelations that are taking place. Do not fear speaking the truth. It is of the mighty God, the universe... and within us. And our children will prophecize... and here we are prophecizing... enjoy it, rejoice... and accept it world. Heaven is on its way. Heaven is here... accept it. The "angels" will come. There is no need to blaspheme or fear... we are human beings just as you are... smile and rejoice in the truth and the love of God that IS you.

And yes I speak the truth and only the truth... and I challenge the entire world with the truth of God by my side... every human from any background and any profession. No one will prove this wrong, this is the truth... and it will change the world for eternity, and we will live in heaven for eternity.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
You are welcome. It is great to finally meet another who accepts the answers
Let's continue our conversations out in the public so that everyone may see the revelations that are taking place. Do not fear speaking the truth. It is of the mighty God, the universe... and within us. And our children will prophecize... and here we are prophecizing... enjoy it, rejoice... and accept it world. Heaven is on its way. Heaven is here... accept it. The "angels" will come.

i could not agree more my friend...let me telll you about what happened to me on christmas 2005...i had a dream..and in my dream i was standing outside with a good friend of mine...it was around 8:00pm not fully dark..but a dark blue sky...as were standing around..there starts appearing all these red lights in a cirle high above our heads...everyone outside starts freaking out..and running wild...luckly we were only moments away frommy house ..so we hurry back to my house...as were running...i look up in the sky..but in the other direction i was looking earl;ier..and then i see a golden shining planet moving acrosss the sky...it passed in front of the moon/sun? it was one of the two...as i stared at this amazing sight...i sharp pain came over my left hand...it hurt so bad it stopped me a few seconds from sticking my key in my front door...me and my friend hurry into the house and theres my mom sitting there on the couch..i asked her whats wrong..then i woke upf rom the dream..it was 7am when i woke up on christmas day..and the pain was stilll in my hand..it didnt go away until dec 26 ,...the whole day i refused to open my gifts...at 12am on the 26th i opened one of the gifts from my mom..it was some male perfume...and on the perfumes was writeen SOUL and REALITY...those two words stood out so much in my mind as i remebered my earlier vision...and as we are apart of the universe..the universe speaks to us in many ways and forms...this gifts weere a clever reminder that what i saw was REAL..the coming is soon..my best guess is OCTOBER ...since the 7th seal is only a few months away..and the stars still havent fallen from heaven...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ah, yes... clever God speaking to you too.
He speaks to me as well... Always reminding me that my path is the correct path... and to continue preaching his word.. and the truth about what we are and what he is. Brilliant... I have the chills just conversing with you.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Looks like this thread just got hijacked.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
yes im getting the same chills and even a few tears....while i was at work soon after my dream...i had this happen....i was siitng at my computer at work...im a telemarketer and we make calls over the computer..and when we are speaking to a homeowner there name addreess and number will instantly poponto the screen...so asim doing my daily routine...i make a call to the SOUL family...YES, there last name was SOUL...and they lived on UNIVERSITY DR. ..SOUL & UNIVERSE were the keywords i focused on...i took a quick glance at the time and it was 5:33 i clocked in at 4pm ..i do believe in numerolgoy as everyone should...wellfor anybody who knows about the number 11 add 5+3+3 and you get 11..once again another sign from god/the unieverse...the energy within...alll we have to do is the seek the truth in the proper manner and things will be revealed...keep your eyes open

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join